Sneedo shot first [Peanut]

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Sneedo shot first [Peanut]

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #614111

Bottom post of the previous page:

I just wanted a excuse to type out this title

Hot Take: calling someone a shitter isn't a crime and chasing people for wearing miniskirts is not banbaiting even as a joke between two people to yell they were trannies. As far as i remember the amount of bootkissing people did to defend the implementation of dept-skirts was in arguement that they were unisex.
After being told they were getting a ban for this incident,
Its not like they were offered a warning, they were going into the time-out box anyway for some hours or a day over literally nothing so they have no reservations about what they can say in that conversation; Thunder needs to chill out, but sneedo did indeed dig themself down a deeper hole and forgot the golden rule. Never interact with SS13 admins.

Spoiler:
FantasticFwoosh

Re: Sneedo shot first [Peanut]

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #614425

Super Aggro Crag wrote:why the fuck are you guys reading fwooshposts
Im trying very much to wriggle out of it, but Oranges is too much of a university-student debate club tryhard. How am i supposed to try and gently ease myself back into the community without this pressing demand to exploit outbursts from people.
Day 4 of sneedo man's escape, like day 3, they're loose and undocumented.

Spoiler:
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #614427

Page 2, a new day dawns. In other news more Fwooshposting expected today with a few spots of people responding to him.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #614430

I wanted to post the furry with stinky feet talking about racism then say I found fwoosh but I can’t find the original and shitty debate me youtubers don’t source the video
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #614433

good.

Spoiler: