Beardbeard peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Beardbeard peanut

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #614451

Memetic shitlord comes back and promises not to be bad this time
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Re: Beardbeard peanut

Post by Farquaar » #614452

you forgot the link, lad
► Show Spoiler
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #614458

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Memetic shitlord comes back and promises not to be bad this time
coulda fooled me into thinking its you
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #614460

terranaut wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:Memetic shitlord comes back and promises not to be bad this time
coulda fooled me into thinking its you
i'm not memetic though im actually a vile person
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #614465

i was being generous you could've just taken it crag
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #614468

Carg link the thread or you'll get beaned
► Show Spoiler
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #614471

Crag, nobody is above the law. Provide the link with the peanut, or you will be banned!

With concerned regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #614473

Farquaar wrote:Carg link the thread or you'll get beaned
i link it to farquaar cuz he has the heart of a true warrior

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... ead#unread
Anuv
Byond Username: Anuv

Post by Anuv » #614479

He was banned seven years ago give him a chance
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #614480

He was unbanned in 2018 and then rebanned soon aftee I believe, not sure on this last part
[this space reserved]
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #614492

Anuv wrote:He was banned seven years ago give him a chance
he was unbanned in 2018 and permabanned a month later for intentionally delaminating the superb matter engine. in about 10 months time after this event there was an error with the ban database so he took the opportunity to ban evade on event halls
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #614522

There was a round on Sigyn (short-lived low rule server) in like 2012 where he murdered a cargo tech as captain because he wanted to save up points to order a collectible hat crate. He also had a reference on one of the drinks, but it got redacted for some reason, which just made the name look worse. He should be unbanned, because it would be funny and cool and he would get banned again almost immediately.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #614523

>do anything to show you won't grief when unbanned
>message read: 2018
nulladept
Byond Username: Gachiadept

Post by nulladept » #614525

locking threads for no good reason is cringe why does vekter keep doing that
Fishimun
Byond Username: Fishimun

Post by Fishimun » #614526

he has the big dick admin powers, he has to use em
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #614529

why even appeal after literally 10 years its more likely you changed house, isp, laptop so you can just connect with beardbeard2 at this point
Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #614530

nulladept wrote:locking threads for no good reason is cringe why does vekter keep doing that
► Show Spoiler
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #614534

nulladept wrote:locking threads for no good reason is cringe why does vekter keep doing that
he knows he'd never get a single vote for headmin so he's been inserting himself into as many appeals as possible and trying to take control of them
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #614535

Farquaar wrote:you forgot the link, lad
Let me save you some trouble - 2beard posted asking to come back, we said no. /thread
I locked it because 2beard appeals always bring a lot of discussion and tend to go off the rails pretty easily. Like I said, nothing good comes from that thread being unlocked. We can talk about it here just fine.
Malkraz wrote:he knows he'd never get a single vote for headmin so he's been inserting himself into as many appeals as possible and trying to take control of them
I'm not even gonna run because I know I can't do that job worth a damn, I'm perfectly fine doing what I'm doing now.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #614537

[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #614541

Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #614543

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #614546

Vekter wrote:I'm not even gonna run because I know I can't do that job worth a damn, I'm perfectly fine doing what I'm doing now.
i know you don't give a damn about my opinion but i respect your decision to not run for headmin because it's important to know your own limitations to avoid burnout
Anuv
Byond Username: Anuv

Post by Anuv » #614560

I don't understand. He's been permabanned for a decade and he delamed the SM once, which people do all the time? And because of that he can never come back? Wack as fuck.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #614563

Anuv wrote:I don't understand. He's been permabanned for a decade and he delamed the SM once, which people do all the time? And because of that he can never come back? Wack as fuck.
I'd be fine with him coming back and I think he's probably reformed

but the problem is he got lots of second chances and probations and failed all of them so when you blow up every time people give you a chance they're going to stop trusting you completely and permanently

that's why a lot of admins don't want to bother
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #614570

Anuv wrote:I don't understand. He's been permabanned for a decade and he delamed the SM once, which people do all the time? And because of that he can never come back? Wack as fuck.
he delammed the sm intentionally a month after getting over his last permaban. he never makes an attempt to play on other servers to get a "not a shithead" voucher, and his only interaction with anyone in this community is to try to get unbanned and immediately begin deliberately fucking up rounds. this isn't a guy who got banned over mistakenly overescalating as sec or getting too hot headed and calling an admin a rude word, he's proven himself to be actively malicious.
Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #614573

It’s not like he’s been patiently sitting at his BYOND homescreen waiting for his ban to expire. He probably thought out of the blue: “I wanna screw around on that server I used to play on”, and made a ban appeal.
► Show Spoiler
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #614576

2vcvbvcbbvc
Last edited by cacogen on Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NSFW:

Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #614580

Armhulen wrote:
>do anything to show you won't grief when unbanned
>message read: 2018
Back in like 2014 or 2015, I told Terbs on IRC that I would take responsibility for his unbanning & probation if he could make me one promise. It was something along the lines of "Whenever you have an amazing, epic grief idea, a way to fuck over the station that's truly spectacular and shocking, just write it and down and wait until you get an antagonist roll.

Terbs admitted he could not and stayed Perma:peel:.

You may notice that, in that same era, https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 685#p10706 Beardbeard was already being shot down for having a long history of bans. He was also already enshrined in the code as a known shitter referenced by the Doublebearded Wine, which basically every codebase still has.

In 2015, it was predicted https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 24#p115434 that the only way 2beard would be unbanned would be by headmins who wouldn't know him by experience or reputation.

Every time, he coasts in on "surely he can't still be that bad, and if he is it's easy to perma him again" https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... vv#p313496

Sure enough, in 2018 when he was unblacklisted, he made it from June 9 to July 9 before getting another permaban.

Terbs was... an interesting case. He would be a good player for a bit, and then he would get struck by a demon of mad genius that would compel him to do something brilliantly fucked up, like reroute disposals into a deadly-hot walled off shower as a nonantag. He still has to get banned for it, but it's at least sometimes for stuff where you're like, "Damn, if he'd been an antag that would've been great." 2beard doesn't even really do anything interesting or funny. He just blandly sabotages the engine or RDMs someone in the halls when the mood strikes him. If we're gonna unban a griefer it should at least be one who's entertaining.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #614581

As the person who handled this appeal and one of his many previous ones, I am perfectly fine with him coming back after he has shown he can do so on a different community where there is no bad blood outside of the bridges he burnt on tg. I even gave him temp admin once to goof around long ago which he used to adminban sticky (based, should have stuck), I have very little issue with him with my limited interactions.

What’s hard for me to understand is that he refuses to do this despite having very little relation with anyone who currently plays. I even provided /vg/ which he’d probably like more since it’s more “””classic tg””” and it probably includes older players as well.

It’s quite clear his interests isn’t actually in playing ss13 because he can easily do that right now.

Also apologies for not replying to ur pm if u see this 2beard I don’t discuss admin stuff on discord pm (it’s my safe space) even if it was allowed. I prefer being able to link to stuff so I don’t have to repeat myself (thank god for hackmd)
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #614778

unbanning beardbeard is like being the person who goes back into an abusive relationship
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #614788

oranges wrote:unbanning beardbeard is like being the person who goes back into an abusive relationship
And we all still talk to you despite the bruises sweetie
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #614789

Stickymayhem wrote:
oranges wrote:unbanning beardbeard is like being the person who goes back into an abusive relationship
And we all still talk to you despite the bruises sweetie
Snap
► Show Spoiler
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #614906

That is a name I haven't heard for a while
New appeal next year?
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #614926

2Beard my love
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #614936

beardbeard should do like I did to get unbanned: never get banned in the first place
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #615161

Do it what's the worst that could happen? It'll be fun.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #615242

https://forum.ss13.co/archive/index.php?thread-5175.html wrote: Let's play a game! It'll be fun.

This is a ~*THOUGHT EXPERIMENT*~. Nothing here should be taken as a threat, offer, or suggestion that any of the acts about to be described will ever happen. Okay? Okay.

Let's say for the sake of this ~intellectual construct~ that we happened to live in the same town and were in the same social circles, but weren't friends - just barely acquainted. Because I'm a suave motherfucker, you invite me back to your place to watch Strange Days on DVD, because that movie is awesome and totally go check it out.

We get to your place, I excuse myself to the bathroom and - vanish. After a while, you check on the bathroom, only to find a perfectly coiled turd delicately balanced on top of the toilet seat, and I've apparently escaped out the window.

Huh. Weird. Things happen, though, and you invite me over again, because seriously that movie is so great.

This time, I head to the kitchen for a snack, and vanish. Investigation reveals that I've sharted in your water pitcher, turning what was once a gallon of crisp, clear Adam's Ale into my own personal chowder. Also escaped out the window again.

Maybe it's just a custom of his people, you think, and invite me over again, because the soundtrack for that film is remarkably great and turned me on to Macedonian folk pop.

I announce that I forgot something in my car, and vanish. You roll your eyes and head outside to survey the damage, only to find that I had apparently pressed my anus to your mail slot (and that I've been a good boy and eating my fiber lately) and pooped a perfect rectangle through it, like the world's foulest Play-Doh Fun Factory.

You sigh and invite me over again, because Strange Days is an excellent piece of speculative fiction and the idea of being able to record and play back experiences is fodder for some really great imagination.

This time I shove past you when you open the door and, in record time, drop a big hairy loaf in your fish tank. You almost puke on the floor while fishing it out because I'd had Mexican the night before, and your prize clownfish is picking the green onion bits out of the mess.

Through gritted teeth, you invite me over AGAIN, because although she's still in a subservient role to the protagonist, and doesn't pass the Bechdel test, the character of Mace is a rare example of a strong black woman in film.

This time I've brought a gift! A box of raisins. Excellent, you say, and shelve it for later, because you're not hungry now, but were going to make oatmeal cookies later, and oatmeal raisin cookies are proof of a kind and loving deity. The DVD player is on the fritz, though, and we wind up watching three hours of Hee Haw reruns. I take my leave, and that's when you discover that the box of raisins is instead filled with tiny blobs of painstakingly-rolled tiny poops. You begin to wonder what happened to me as a child.

It takes you a good half hour of psyching yourself up to pick up the phone and let me know that you got your DVD player fixed, so come on over and we'll enjoy the cinematography of Matthew Leonetti.

This time I've brought a bottle of wine! Let's pretend that I'm getting a little tired of coming up with wacky scenarios and it's piss, alright, it's a wine bottle filled with piss. Maybe it's mine, maybe it isn't, but the piss provenance isn't the issue here, okay? It's just piss. A refreshing change from poo shenanigans, sure, but you're still left with a bottle of Riesling where Riesling is crossed out with a green crayon and PEESLING is written in its place. And the S is backwards, this is for Reasons. I'm a writer!

That's what, six already? Two more? Okay.

You invite me over again, for reasons no sane person could even begin to speculate to, and I announce to you that I have truly changed my ways, and in fact, had hired a cleaning crew to come by earlier while you were at work and scour the place stem to stern. As much as it unnerves you to have had people in your apartment without your knowledge, and as much as it worries you that I was apparently able to let them in somehow, you have to admit that the place has never looked better. We watch the film and agree that it's one of the finest films ever made, and that it's a damnable shame that James Cameron is famous for lesser films like The Terminator series, when this is clearly his masterwork. We bid each other adieu, and you head to bed happy that for once, you got through an evening without any unauthorized exhaust. The next morning comes, and the apartment smells FOUL. It takes you three hours to check the place over, and you finally found that I have laid the king hell of all eggs on the filter for your air conditioner. You stare at it in silent amazement, wondering how I passed that thing and was able to walk afterward. You consider shooting it before tossing it in the dumpster, because you're not used to seeing anything that large that is neither alive nor a stone.

I call you the next morning wanting to know if you'd like to see The Terror Of Tiny-Town, an all-dwarf spaghetti western. This is the point at which you suggest it's not working out.

Okay. NOW FOR THE EXPERIMENT. At which point in the above did your suspension of disbelief falter? If it was anywhere past the first hidden poo, then you are either far more forgiving than is healthy, or you might have some issues with self-esteem. And yet, after repeatedly making a terrible mess of the place and making sure we don't want you around anymore *seven seperate times*, you still expect to be invited over for coffee and discussion of Ralph Fiennes and Vincent D'Onofrio's best film?
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #615244

That would be accurate if donking an SM was at all comparable to shitting in someone’s water pitcher...

I’d say it’s probably equivalent IRL to something mildly annoying but still annoying. Like fake coughing.
Spoiler:
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #615279

sinfulbliss wrote:That would be accurate if donking an SM was at all comparable to shitting in someone’s water pitcher...

I’d say it’s probably equivalent IRL to something mildly annoying but still annoying. Like fake coughing.
girl it's not supposed to be serious
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #615284

sinfulbliss wrote:That would be accurate if donking an SM was at all comparable to shitting in someone’s water pitcher...

This would be accurate if the baseline of the discussion wasn’t premised behind we were friends to begin with.

You’re a random stranger on the internet so if you’re annoying or for the pooping equivalent kicking people out of the game (not going to bother with the irl comparison gotcha, there’s obviously a different standard for what constitute serious else no one would ever be banned unless they traveled to someone’s house and beat them up irl) for no reason you don’t have any friendship tenure to rely on to not be assumed as a knob. This is especially true as admins come and go and completely different people from bb’s first appeal are handling it now.

If there was a joke (it doesn’t sound like there was), it’s certainly lost on everyone coming in.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #615579

personally i'd be way more upset if my friend shat up my house than a stranger I invited in off the street to watch Blade.

the metaphor is collapsing however so let's just go back to "it sucks that you're banned when you wanna play here, but it sucks harder that you like to randomly nuke our station for a giggle, mate"
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
terbs
Byond Username: yolo4202beardromenmugen

Post by terbs » #617063

2beard is honestly so god damn funny

the best part is he was literally in fucking middle school
"You cannot create fun, only take it from other players." - 2beard
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #617082

how old was he in 2012 out of curiosity
NSFW:

Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #617103

cacogen wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:32 pm how old was he in 2012 out of curiosity
Living God

Extraordinary Person

IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #617123

terbs wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:08 am 2beard is honestly so god damn funny

the best part is he was literally in fucking middle school
can't get more powerful than that tbh
terbs
Byond Username: yolo4202beardromenmugen

Post by terbs » #617203

cacogen wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:32 pm how old was he in 2012 out of curiosity
He’s probably 21-23 now. So like 12-14 we had a ton of middle school kids for a while, like Tanknut and Baconatorxking
"You cannot create fun, only take it from other players." - 2beard
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #617239

We had an admin that was literally 12, he was deadminned for varediting his shoes for extra speed
Valorium
Byond Username: Valorium

Post by Valorium » #617240

How do you even understand a game like SS13 in middle school? I had trouble even learning the controls and I was well beyond that stage of my life when I began playing.
Native Manuellian and Shiptest admin. Ignore me.

Also the author of several drone adventures.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #617242

Valorium wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:06 pm How do you even understand a game like SS13 in middle school? I had trouble even learning the controls and I was well beyond that stage of my life when I began playing.
Maybe they're smarter than you. Some of them convinced the community they were over 18 before gettinf caught.