Beardbeard peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Beardbeard peanut

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #614451

Bottom post of the previous page:

Memetic shitlord comes back and promises not to be bad this time
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Re: Beardbeard peanut

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #617242

Valorium wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:06 pm How do you even understand a game like SS13 in middle school? I had trouble even learning the controls and I was well beyond that stage of my life when I began playing.
Maybe they're smarter than you. Some of them convinced the community they were over 18 before gettinf caught.
Noodlecat
Byond Username: Noodlecat

Post by Noodlecat » #617244

We still talking about this guy
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #617250

yes, and I hope we never stop talking about this guy.
2beard trying to come back is very funny and will never get old.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #617263

terbs wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:17 am
cacogen wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:32 pm how old was he in 2012 out of curiosity
He’s probably 21-23 now. So like 12-14 we had a ton of middle school kids for a while, like Tanknut and Baconatorxking
Jesus, I had no idea. Beardbeard would go captain and murder people at the drop of a hat. Everybody loved him. He had his own drink in the bar. I remember Tanknut too. He was an admin. By the time I was 12 I used to type like I do now which meant I could easily pass for older online but these guys must have had like 150 IQ. I couldn't have feigned the maturity needed to get admin then.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:37 pm We had an admin that was literally 12, he was deadminned for varediting his shoes for extra speed
I remember reading all the complaints on the old forums (under The Forgotten Zone link) about Uhangi. The impression I got was that he and probably at least a few other admins would cheat constantly and cover up for each other by closing the threads and lying that nothing had happened. In hindsight it seems like something teenagers would do.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #617274

cacogen wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:18 pm
terbs wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:17 am
cacogen wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:32 pm how old was he in 2012 out of curiosity
He’s probably 21-23 now. So like 12-14 we had a ton of middle school kids for a while, like Tanknut and Baconatorxking
Jesus, I had no idea. Beardbeard would go captain and murder people at the drop of a hat. Everybody loved him. He had his own drink in the bar. I remember Tanknut too. He was an admin. By the time I was 12 I used to type like I do now which meant I could easily pass for older online but these guys must have had like 150 IQ. I couldn't have feigned the maturity needed to get admin then.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:37 pm We had an admin that was literally 12, he was deadminned for varediting his shoes for extra speed
I remember reading all the complaints on the old forums (under The Forgotten Zone link) about Uhangi. The impression I got was that he and probably at least a few other admins would cheat constantly and cover up for each other by closing the threads and lying that nothing had happened. In hindsight it seems like something teenagers would do.
its why i dont trust anyone who doesn't act like a denthead
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #617275

admin team is a lot more professional to the point where other admins are friendly but would snitch on you on the drop of hat
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #617278

Armhulen wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:18 pm admin team is a lot more professional to the point where other admins are friendly but would snitch on you on the drop of hat
snitches get hugs and cuddles
bastardblaster
Byond Username: BastardBlaster

Post by bastardblaster » #617280

Armhulen wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:18 pm admin team is a lot more professional to the point where other admins are friendly but would snitch on you on the drop of hat
all admins are federal agents

legality
Byond Username: Legality

Post by legality » #617299

cacogen wrote:
I was admin pretty much at the same time as uhangi and there was nothing like this ever going on. Mario and Tash varedited to turn their characters into lizardfolk - there was no character creator option for that at the time. I varedited my character at the start of every round to make him obese. Creed gave himself a hat. That's about the extent of it. any modification an admin did to give themselves an advantage would be seen by every other admin on, and we did have strict standards against that sort of stuff and headmins to set policy and hash stuff out. But we did get pretty silly back then and press a lot more buttons than admins today. We also had a lot of buttons that have since been removed for being too silly.
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #617302

I made my first BYOND account when I was 9, I'm nearly 20 now. Kids just pick up weird janky shit well, I think.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
iksyp
Byond Username: Iksyp

Post by iksyp » #617308

it is absurdly easy to hide your age especially when you don't need to speak
i still do it and i'm an adult now
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #617309

iksyp wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:01 am it is absurdly easy to hide your age especially when you don't need to speak
i still do it and i'm an adult now
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #617339

legality wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:12 am
cacogen wrote:
I was admin pretty much at the same time as uhangi and there was nothing like this ever going on. Mario and Tash varedited to turn their characters into lizardfolk - there was no character creator option for that at the time. I varedited my character at the start of every round to make him obese. Creed gave himself a hat. That's about the extent of it. any modification an admin did to give themselves an advantage would be seen by every other admin on, and we did have strict standards against that sort of stuff and headmins to set policy and hash stuff out. But we did get pretty silly back then and press a lot more buttons than admins today. We also had a lot of buttons that have since been removed for being too silly.
i miss marcel he was the best chefarino
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #617346

legality wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:12 am
cacogen wrote:
So I guess I was wrong but I definitely do remember a lot of FNR threads about Uhangi/Bendak Starkiller that the admins quickly shut down in a way that seemed like they were covering up for him. It might've just been complaints about him breaking the rules though and not cheating. I wish there was a way to look at the old forum now, because there were a ton of these threads.
NSFW:

Valorium
Byond Username: Valorium

Post by Valorium » #617473

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:37 pm
Valorium wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:06 pm How do you even understand a game like SS13 in middle school? I had trouble even learning the controls and I was well beyond that stage of my life when I began playing.
Maybe they're smarter than you. Some of them convinced the community they were over 18 before gettinf caught.
Fair enough.
Native Manuellian and Shiptest admin. Ignore me.

Also the author of several drone adventures.
terbs
Byond Username: yolo4202beardromenmugen

Post by terbs » #621555

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:37 pm
I dont even know how I learned this game at all, i'm too stupid to even figure out dorf fort, let alone learn it good enough to be good at it

also Matt Hoff (baconatorxking) was not only a kid he also played on a laptop with a trackpad, or maybe that was Burer, either way someone really good at the game was 12 playing with a trackpad
"You cannot create fun, only take it from other players." - 2beard
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #621557

I was playing since I was 13. I'm 18 now.

Just don't publicly admit to your age so you dont get under@ banned
► Show Spoiler
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #621600

if you were a smart kid you probably typed better than most adults at 12 let me be frank so it wouldn't have been hard to hide your age online also i probably said this like 3 times in this thread already come to think of it
NSFW:

Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #621772

cacogen wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:29 pm if you were a smart kid you probably typed better than most adults at 12 let me be frank so it wouldn't have been hard to hide your age online also i probably said this like 3 times in this thread already come to think of it
if you're still in school you get into the habit of following rules like punctuation because if you don't your english teacher yells at you but once you're an adult you don't have to remember that shit any more so you stop
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #621780

Screemonster wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:29 pmonce you're an adult you don't have to remember that shit any more so you stop
Not if you're a professional who has to write in any formal capacity.
► Show Spoiler
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #621802

Farquaar wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:28 pm
Screemonster wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:29 pmonce you're an adult you don't have to remember that shit any more so you stop
Yeah, but thennnnn sometimes you can drop the grammar rules deliberately for effect and it becomes a new tool for communication, so there are upsides to it.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #621809

Pandarsenic wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:44 pm
Yeah, but thennnnn sometimes you can drop the grammar rules deliberately for effect and it becomes a new tool for communication, so there are upsides to it.
Not in my line of work. If anything, formality is placed at a premium.
► Show Spoiler
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #621811

Pandarsenic wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:44 pm
Yeah, an' knowin' the rules means ya can know 'ow ta break 'em all consistent-like an' add another dimension ta yer roleplayin', especially if ya's wantin' ta roleplay an 'orrible little gremlin.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #621817

if you type good all the time then you look like a nerd