Breaking the Tram on Tramstation IS AGAINST THE RULES YOU IDIOTS

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Breaking the Tram on Tramstation IS AGAINST THE RULES YOU IDIOTS

Post by Kendrickorium » #615333

Bottom post of the previous page:

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=29946

manuelmin funpolice strikes again

wanna also add that I have ADVOCATED
AS THE CAPTAIN
MULTIPLE TIMES
FOR MONTHS NOW

for the tram to be fucking destroyed
honestly HONESTLY if you cant blow up the tram for fun then get rid of the entire fucking map already

FREE OUR BOY.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: Breaking the Tram on Tramstation IS AGAINST THE RULES YOU IDIOTS

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #615636

oranges wrote:
MMMiracles wrote:meta mains seething because they aren't playing another meta clone

tram chads just keep WINNING
so true
*kiss*
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #615638

Super Aggro Crag wrote:
oranges wrote:
MMMiracles wrote:meta mains seething because they aren't playing another meta clone

tram chads just keep WINNING
so true
*kiss*
>me after puking for a hour straight
:oops: :revolver:
Living God

Extraordinary Person

BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #615645

MMMiracles wrote:What kind of tram bugs/breaking we talking here? I've have no actual reports of the tram breaking since the actual main fix was merged months ago. If this kind of stuff is happening people need to be opening an issue report on the matter.
Of course you don't, you don't play jackshit. You post non-stop cope and seethe to anyone complaining about tram, and you haven't even played on it, you don't even play the game itself, you have absolutely no idea. Stop peddling garbage that you don't know anything about, and take a hint from the people putting actual hours into this game that are giving their opinion on it.

With warm regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #615647

BONERMASTER wrote:
MMMiracles wrote:What kind of tram bugs/breaking we talking here? I've have no actual reports of the tram breaking since the actual main fix was merged months ago. If this kind of stuff is happening people need to be opening an issue report on the matter.
Of course you don't, you don't play jackshit. You post non-stop cope and seethe to anyone complaining about tram, and you haven't even played on it, you don't even play the game itself, you have absolutely no idea. Stop peddling garbage that you don't know anything about, and take a hint from the people putting actual hours into this game that are giving their opinion on it.
Dude he was talking about bug reports, his playtime doesn't affect that metric at all. You need to read before you post lol
MMMiracles
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Post by MMMiracles » #615649

BONERMASTER wrote:

With warm regards
-BONERMASTER
i'm talking to the adults sweetie please move along
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #615650

MMMiracles wrote:
BONERMASTER wrote:

With warm regards
-BONERMASTER
i'm talking to the adults sweetie please move along
yeah, like me.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #615653

bonermaster getting triggered by big cock energy in the thread, many such cases. another win for tramstation #TRAMMED #TRAMCORE
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #615654

hes talking about the bug where sometimes you die without touching the tracks magically look here's a video of me running on the tracks and dying please consider it
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #615655

BONERMASTER wrote:
oranges wrote:bold attempt potatoe, but bonermaster can't read, he just posts on repeat the thing his mom transcribes for him
Thanks, but you don't have to project your mommy issues on me. You should get some more rest for your hands, instead of blatantly triangulating against a user bravely calling out his observations for the sake of the people.

TheFinalPotato wrote:Man mothblocks is an admin, there was a whole song and dance about this like a week ago.
If they are more interested in being an admin and interfering with their business than actually improving the game, then perhaps their title should reflect that.

Besides, from the FNR Guidelines:

"THE PEANUT POLICY:

[...]
This would allow players who are invested in the rules, have the experience, and can conduct themselves well to advocate in threads. Reminder that this applies to uninvolved admins except Headmins.
"

Being an admin does not permit them to harass users and conduct themselves in the manner that they do, and it is expressevily stated so in the guidelines. So, once again, if they have no business in an appeal, which they don't because they're maybe an admin and supposedly a coder, but not a headmin, then they should not be allowed to trample on user's rights and harass them like they own this server.

Besides, removing a part of the station on a, by all reasonable accounts, perceived "griefy" map, does not warrant a server rule violation in this instance. So to tie up all the layers of wrong that you are on to a conclusion, if you don't like me stating obvious observations and pointing out flagrant rule violations, then put me on ignore and live in your own echo-chamber, because frankly, if you insist on insulting me and clearly struggling to accept the very basic reality of what you see in front of you, then I'd rather not engage with you until you've grown up.

With warm regards
-BONERMASTER
Misunderstood what you were arguing about. Thought it was just you reeing about them being a coder like what happen in the book peanut.
Didn't actually know the peanut rule worked like that, I wonder if it's actually enforced in that way.
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #615659

sometimes vekters posts get deleted and i was the only one whos post was allowed to stay on that athath thread
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #615662

trams rights are human rights
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #615663

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:death is a human right
yeah so are Deez nuts.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #615682

IkeTG wrote:reee reee
MMMiracles wrote:*nervous sweating*
Armhulen wrote:wah wah
They all want a piece of the champion. Can't blame em.

#ChadMETAenjoyer #Metagrindset

With warm regards
-BONERMASTER

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #615686

BONERMASTER wrote:
IkeTG wrote:reee reee
MMMiracles wrote:*nervous sweating*
Armhulen wrote:wah wah
They all want a piece of the champion. Can't blame em.

With warm regards
-BONERMASTER
Meta sucks
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #615701

bonermaster is a false flag operation produced by Big Tram to make the people who complain about tram look like idiots
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #615708

MMMiracles wrote: What kind of tram bugs/breaking we talking here? I've have no actual reports of the tram breaking since the actual main fix was merged months ago. If this kind of stuff is happening people need to be opening an issue report on the matter.
Bugs observed today: you still can't drag people while on the tram, and if the tram takes off while you're buckled it knocks you down and out of the chair.

Apparently there wasn't a report yet for the former so I made it, and this is the one for the latter: https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/issues/60375

Just another thing is like, the tram really isn't very smooth. Not sure how much can be done about this though =/
[this space reserved]
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #615710

wesoda25 wrote:Just another thing is like, the tram really isn't very smooth. Not sure how much can be done about this though =/
I KNOW SOMETHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!
Spoiler:
remanseptim
Byond Username: Remanseptim

Post by remanseptim » #615713

breaking the tram is hilarious and there are no arguments against why it's forbidden other than "i-it just is, okay?"
for fuck's sake whenever you announce you are breaking the tram you get a gaggle of people rushing onto it to be a part of the event
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #615745

I'm just gonna make an objectively awful map that gets added so everyone has a specific one they can bitch about but rarely, if ever, actually comes up on the rotation. That'll solve the problem.
sinfulbliss wrote:
wesoda25 wrote:Just another thing is like, the tram really isn't very smooth. Not sure how much can be done about this though =/
I KNOW SOMETHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!
NOT ANYMORE, FUCKO
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #615765

BONERMASTER wrote: They all want a piece of the champion. Can't blame em.

With warm regards
-BONERMASTER
ironyshit in lieu of any genuine response is pretty par for the course I guess, you're a waste of time
BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #615807

IkeTG wrote: ironyshit in lieu of any genuine response is pretty par for the course I guess, you're a waste of time

With warm regards

IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #615808

It's so weak and cowardly to couch your genuine beliefs in irony and shitposts, especially right after randomly lashing out at mmiracles.
here, I'll go ahead and requote what you said for other people to contrast
BONERMASTER wrote:Of course you don't, you don't play jackshit. You post non-stop cope and seethe to anyone complaining about tram, and you haven't even played on it, you don't even play the game itself, you have absolutely no idea. Stop peddling garbage that you don't know anything about, and take a hint from the people putting actual hours into this game that are giving their opinion on it.
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #615810

Vekter wrote:I'm just gonna make an objectively awful map that gets added so everyone has a specific one they can bitch about but rarely, if ever, actually comes up on the rotation. That'll solve the problem.
We already have Tram though

(All jokes aside, the Z-level usability issues and how slow the tram is are most of the problems I have with it)
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #615892

##___####___##
#########
####@####
#########
##___####___##
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #615947

hellish lol
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Fhaxaris
Byond Username: Fhaxaris

Post by Fhaxaris » #616073

here, have this funny
unknown.png
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #616075

Fhaxaris wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:36 pm here, have this funny

unknown.png

Someone get Hulk to read and record this holy shit.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #616126

breaking the tram on tramstation should be allowed

but you only get one go. ever. you get an admin note after doing it and thats your one shot.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕