Real life Karen ruthlessly bodyslammed by Ex-wrestlemania star, authorities speechless

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Real life Karen ruthlessly bodyslammed by Ex-wrestlemania star, authorities speechless

Post by BONERMASTER » #616250

viewtopic.php?t=30029

Or in other words, when your privilege meets the floor of the ring! Imagine stalking and harassing an admin for not giving you the antag you wanted, while telling him that you don't want to interact with him. Or don't. Just don't.

With slamming regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
technokek
Byond Username: Technokek

Re: Real life Karen ruthlessly bodyslammed by Ex-wrestlemania star, authorities speechless

Post by technokek » #616255

there is no stalking in this you retard
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: Real life Karen ruthlessly bodyslammed by Ex-wrestlemania star, authorities speechless

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #616257

imagine being such a dingus that you block someone so and then keep sending them messages calling them names

lame move
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #616258

I did not send an "overly hostile" message to Melbert as a result of being turned down for a tc trade, I sent a hostile message after he called me asshole in an ahelp he shouldn't have answered in the first place.
04:06:43: Reply from-shadowedenvy: Just make me a regular traitor. I'd rather not interact with you any more than I have to.
04:07:47: Reply from-mrmelbert: Well I'm not going to accept your trade if you're gonna act like an ass, sorry
Screenshot 2021-10-09 at 17-37-12 Chess Analysis Board and PGN Editor.png
Screenshot 2021-10-09 at 17-37-12 Chess Analysis Board and PGN Editor.png (1.65 KiB) Viewed 3257 times
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #616263

Rohen_Tahir wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:37 pm
I did not send an "overly hostile" message to Melbert as a result of being turned down for a tc trade, I sent a hostile message after he called me asshole in an ahelp he shouldn't have answered in the first place.
04:06:43: Reply from-shadowedenvy: Just make me a regular traitor. I'd rather not interact with you any more than I have to.
04:07:47: Reply from-mrmelbert: Well I'm not going to accept your trade if you're gonna act like an ass, sorry
Screenshot 2021-10-09 at 17-37-12 Chess Analysis Board and PGN Editor.png
The classic "Nuh-uh he instigated it" move as seen in such classics as "nooo I was allowed to round-remove him because he tried to stop me from taking that item of his that I wanted and that's instigation"
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #616265

If you dislike someone so much that them sending a cat image not even directed at you immediately invokes “please don’t talk to me” you need help.

People who start taking the game so seriously where they start disliking people outside of the game because of ingame actions need to play something else
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #616267

I love how he included the screenshot of sending the guy "fuck you" in DMs over and over and tried to present that as evidence that he wasn't harassing
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #616272

Cobby wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:58 pm If you dislike someone so much that them sending a cat image not even directed at you immediately invokes “please don’t talk to me” you need help.

People who start taking the game so seriously where they start disliking people outside of the game because of ingame actions need to play something else
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #616274

Cobby wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:58 pm If you dislike someone so much that them sending a cat image not even directed at you immediately invokes “please don’t talk to me” you need help.

Hugs
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #616276

he's toxic
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #616280

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:19 pm he's toxic
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #616289

datorangebottle wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:06 pm
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:19 pm he's toxic
Living God

Extraordinary Person

XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #616393

I dont want to interact with you in any way.

You're being an ass.

HOW DARE YOU?! YOU'RE A PIECE OF SHIT FUCK YOU.

Lol

Lmao
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #616399

Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #616431

Upgraded to requested perma
cocothegogo
Byond Username: Cocothegog0

Post by cocothegogo » #616438

ss13 tgstation continues to attract the dregs of society
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #616444

cocothegogo wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:22 pm ss13 tgstation continues to attract the dregs of society
stinky cheese man
cocothegogo
Byond Username: Cocothegog0

Post by cocothegogo » #616490

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:50 pm
cocothegogo wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:22 pm ss13 tgstation continues to attract the dregs of society
stinky cheese man
and other fairly stupid tales
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #616681

>with slamming regards

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA