Trans shuttle 9/11 bannut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Trans shuttle 9/11 bannut

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #616426

Called the shuttle in round 170869 resulting in an evac message being sent to all of the servers with an exceptionally awful emoji-laden copypasta about trans genitals being sent to all of the servers, an excerpt of which follows: "I'm trying😢 to get me some trans🤖 pussy 😺💦. Like shit💩 it ain't natural🌱but that coochie😛💦 be custom👌builtðŸ". Due to history of rule 9 and 11 infractions (including one given earlier that round), the massive shitty spam, and the fact that it got sent out to all of our servers, this ban has been escalated to a perma, pending getting a vouch of good behavior from another server.
When you are
You are
Repeteadly underage
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: Trans shuttle 9/11 bannut

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #616445

wheres the link
thehogshotgun
Byond Username: Thehogshotgun

Post by thehogshotgun » #616446

Seems like a funny guy
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #616449

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:56 pm wheres the link
https://tgstation13.org/tgdb/publicbans.php
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #616450

i didnt know we could make peanuts for bans that havent even been appealed yet tbh
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #616453

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:31 pm i didnt know we could make peanuts for bans that havent even been appealed yet tbh
New forum feature
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #616456

Trams Rights
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #616458

Cobby wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:06 pmTrams Rights
cobby says trams rights
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #616491

Yeah sure tough guy, go take a swing at trans people and broadcast it to everyone around you, do you also kick puppies too? Man I hope you never grow up and actually get to know one of them, wouldn't want your head to be filled with reason and insight as to how abysmal they're getting treated by their family and the people around them. I would really miss your slick and relevant humor. Or I guess, I will miss it, since you have been permabanned for being a huge piece of shit. Oops!

With funny regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #616493

Lmao that's hardly an 11 infraction
After careful consideration I've decided to apply a permanent ban, cuffing someone and telling them you are going to anally rape them as a security officer is completely out of order. You may appeal this ban of the forums.
Lmfao
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #616503

BONERMASTER wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:28 pm Yeah sure tough guy, go take a swing at trans people and broadcast it to everyone around you, do you also kick puppies too? Man I hope you never grow up and actually get to know one of them, wouldn't want your head to be filled with reason and insight as to how abysmal they're getting treated by their family and the people around them. I would really miss your slick and relevant humor. Or I guess, I will miss it, since you have been permabanned for being a huge piece of shit. Oops!

With funny regards
-BONERMASTER
gross post
bastardblaster
Byond Username: BastardBlaster

Post by bastardblaster » #616504

XivilaiAnaxes wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:59 pm Lmao that's hardly an 11 infraction
After careful consideration I've decided to apply a permanent ban, cuffing someone and telling them you are going to anally rape them as a security officer is completely out of order. You may appeal this ban of the forums.
Lmfao
do you really need to carefully consider if you should ban someone for that lmao

Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #616509

Rule 8 violation? Maybe
Rule 11 violation? Nah
► Show Spoiler
XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #616512

ardentarclight wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:16 pm
XivilaiAnaxes wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:59 pm Lmao that's hardly an 11 infraction
Lmfao
do you really need to carefully consider if you should ban someone for that lmao
Man was carefully considering it against "well it is accurate police roleplaying 🤔"
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
cSeal
Byond Username: O0cyann0o

Post by cSeal » #616514

Lmfao
Wrong ban stinky
► Show Spoiler
XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #616520

cSeal wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:32 pm
Lmfao
Wrong ban stinky
This is a public bans peanut brother you don't need to focus on just the one 😤
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #616521

BONERMASTER wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:28 pm Yeah sure tough guy, go take a swing at trans people and broadcast it to everyone around you, do you also kick puppies too? Man I hope you never grow up and actually get to know one of them, wouldn't want your head to be filled with reason and insight as to how abysmal they're getting treated by their family and the people around them. I would really miss your slick and relevant humor. Or I guess, I will miss it, since you have been permabanned for being a huge piece of shit. Oops!

With funny regards
-BONERMASTER
countdown to this dude being like "but it's only one joke you can't ban me for one joke" when the people being targeted have to hear that joke 556257487562543 times from 556257487562543 "just one time" dipshits
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #616525

Screemonster wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:32 am

With funny regards
-BONERMASTER
countdown to this dude being like "but it's only one joke you can't ban me for one joke" when the people being targeted have to hear that joke 556257487562543 times from 556257487562543 "just one time" dipshits
I know the guy who got banned, he isn't that bad of a guy(He's genuinely decent!) but aye he goes too far with his jokes. He's not planning to make an appeal until he gets a voucher so that won't happen.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #616533

Jonathan Gupta wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:22 am

With funny regards
-BONERMASTER
I know the guy who got banned, he isn't that bad of a guy(He's genuinely decent!) but aye he goes too far with his jokes. He's not planning to make an appeal until he gets a voucher so that won't happen.
yeah that's the thing, individually it's not all that bad and a lot of the time it's just someone that's going with the flow and it seems confusing and arbitrary when they get punished for it when the previous 556257487562542 people didn't

from the perspective of the person making the joke, it's just a minor thing that loads of other people do so it seems unfair to them that they get punished
from the perspective of the person hearing the joke, it's yet another tiresome asshole making that joke again and they just want it to stop
technokek
Byond Username: Technokek

Post by technokek » #616538

Lmfao
Why does this keep happening to me? Like a few days ago we had a HOP that dragged a cuffed assistant into his office and then undressed him while calling him his slave. Before that we had a clown that emoted very detailed how he was having sexual intercourse with Ian.

Why cant i just be in peace. Coomers begone.
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #616539

technokek wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:00 am
Lmfao
Why does this keep happening to me? Like a few days ago we had a HOP that dragged a cuffed assistant into his office and then undressed him while calling him his slave. Before that we had a clown that emoted very detailed how he was having sexual intercourse with Ian.

Why cant i just be in peace. Coomers begone.
I'd say they should go to the ERP servers but I wouldn't be surprised if they're banned from there too
Sometinyprick
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: STP

Post by Sometinyprick » #616554

XivilaiAnaxes wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:20 pm
ardentarclight wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:16 pm
Lmfao
Man was carefully considering it against "well it is accurate police roleplaying 🤔"
This guy gets it
i play leo bonhart, feel free to grief me
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #616555

Screemonster wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:37 am
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:22 am

With funny regards
-BONERMASTER
yeah that's the thing, individually it's not all that bad and a lot of the time it's just someone that's going with the flow and it seems confusing and arbitrary when they get punished for it when the previous 556257487562542 people didn't

from the perspective of the person making the joke, it's just a minor thing that loads of other people do so it seems unfair to them that they get punished
from the perspective of the person hearing the joke, it's yet another tiresome asshole making that joke again and they just want it to stop
Nah it ain't even that, he's a great guy but he makes terrible jokes(Also he's not telling the joke to anyone, in particular, he broadcasted it) I hope he gets a voucher I geniunely like playing with the guy(Once again he's great) please don't just assume hes a erper.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #616607

if you are in contact with this guy, tell them to start actually being funny if they wanna joke around
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #616609

i wonder if you can still crash the server by spamming unicode letters
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #616634

IkeTG wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:04 am if you are in contact with this guy, tell them to start actually being funny if they wanna joke around
It's the internet, I ain't telling anyone how to enjoy it.(But I do tell him his jokes suck ass)
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #616636

Gupta I hate to break it to you but your recommendation of someone does not carry a lot of weight in my eyes
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #616639

Killed a Seccie as a non-antag out of the blue with zero escalation, then responded "Sneed" when questioned.
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #616688

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:30 pm Gupta, I hate to break it to you but your recommendation of someone does not carry a lot of weight in my eyes
He's a good player, gave me psychedelic drugs, and killed himself while I was a clown, funniest shit I've ever seen.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #616743

peanut threads for appeals that haven't occurred is an idea that would make the most sound of mind man wake up in the middle of the night in a sweat-drenched bed, and this thread blows