KiwiFarms peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

KiwiFarms peanut

Post by Vekter » #618030

Bread
"Kiwi Farms is based, average troony jannies don't like it"
I can't tell if that's supposed to be a slur against trans people or against black people. Either way, "Kiwi Farms is based" should've been enough by itself.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Re: KiwiFarms peanut

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #618031

Kiwi Farms is indeed based can't refute it.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #618032

whats the deal with people thinking that saying rude words with deliberately bad spelling makes them somehow not that word, anyway.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #618069

Troon is a different slur. Like troon + loon, I think. These people have very ugly minds. And faces.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #618089

cacogen wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:11 am Troon is a different slur. Like troon + loon, I think. These people have very ugly minds. And faces.
It was originally a contraction for "trans" and "goon" in reference to the amount of transgender people on something awful

Kiwifarms has their own ss13 server now i think
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #618090

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:31 pm Kiwifarms has their own ss13 server now i think
ya think I can get a voucher from kiwi farms?
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #618092

You technically could if you didnt act like an obnoxious sperg over there. So, theoretically yes, practically no.
EOBGames
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: EOBGames

Post by EOBGames » #618095

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:31 pm
cacogen wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:11 am Troon is a different slur. Like troon + loon, I think. These people have very ugly minds. And faces.
It was originally a contraction for "trans" and "goon" in reference to the amount of transgender people on something awful

Kiwifarms has their own ss13 server now i think
Not sure if they still have one- they certainly did have one at one point, but I think the host gave up and killed it.
Everyone's favourite internewt. Je maptiendrai.
In the rare event that I'm on the server, I'm either Inept-At-Job or Kayden Riker. Accept no substitutes.
If you've gotta contact me, hit me up on discord, as I don't really check forum DMs: @Emerald_or_Bust#1314
Spoiler:
Beware the Chilledstation, for it approaches.
Fluff Images:
► Show Spoiler
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #618104

Vekter wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:45 pm Bread
"Kiwi Farms is based, average troony jannies don't like it"
I can't tell if that's supposed to be a slur against trans people or against black people. Either way, "Kiwi Farms is based" should've been enough by itself.
I mean kiwifarms basically exists for the purpose of doxing random internet weirdos and encouraging doxing is blacklistable because who the fuck wants to hang around with the kind of person who thinks doxing is "based" under any circumstances
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #618107

Troon is a slur for someone who's trans but doesn't pass. I also thought it was short for "quadroon" but Google says that is not the case.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #618121

According to the "Glossary Reloaded - The dictionary you didn't knew you needed!" thread on KF:
Kiislova wrote:Troon: A trans person, any trans person; Portmaneu of "Trans" and "Goon" of SomethingAwful fame.
In that same thread, a user suggests:
Pee Wee Herman wrote:Isn't the definition of troon a person that attempts to transition but puts no effort into their appearance?
So there ya go. Straight from the horse's mouth. Took me five minutes.
Last edited by Farquaar on Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
► Show Spoiler
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #618123

>checking this thread while waiting for a response

Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #618124

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:43 pmpeople on the internet being stupid and posting their real name and address and attaching it to shitty behavior doesn't mean they're being "doxed", it means they're fucking stupid. chris-chan raped his mom. no one ever had to go digging for that guys address he posted a fucking walkthrough of his house.
I think this is something that often gets ignored in doxing discussions. I remember some alt-right redpill PUA Youtuber who posted his real address in his channel bio, and when people looked at that info and found out that he was a complete fraud (wasn't a multi-millionaire, faked his university credentials, guilty of sexual assault etc), he cried out that he was doxed even though he put out all that embarrassing info about himself and voluntarily tied his real name and address to it.

Always remember to keep some basic opsec on the internet, people.
► Show Spoiler
carshalash
Byond Username: Carshalash

Post by carshalash » #618153

I think that all something awful users should be discriminated against, regardless of gender.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #618174

carshalash wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:27 am I think that all something awful users should be discriminated against, regardless of gender.