If you dont say "no" in this thread you consent to being robbed by me tonight

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
technokek
Byond Username: Technokek

If you dont say "no" in this thread you consent to being robbed by me tonight

Post by technokek » #619343

Peanut
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Re: If you dont say "no" in this thread you consent to being robbed by me tonight

Post by datorangebottle » #619344

bro i literally asked the braindead people if they wanted to go to space it's not my fault they didn't put on a spacesuit
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Notgonnabreaktherule
Byond Username: Notgonnabreaktherules2

Re: If you dont say "no" in this thread you consent to being robbed by me tonight

Post by Notgonnabreaktherule » #619345

bring it on, i have CQC and i also can lingscreech at you

also what kind of person justifies grief with "my god wills it" that's the laziest excuse for grief ever
resident european on basil
► Show Spoiler
do not take books from me
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #619350

ok fellas you have 5s to say no before i legally adminbuse you into being a fumo
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #619357

In the common law, silence cannot constitute acceptance of a contract.
► Show Spoiler
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #619364

getting shot out the mass driver on ice box is the weenie hut jrs of getting mass drivered just wear a jersey lol like walk back inside
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #619380

Hey wanna have sex if you don't respond in 5 seconds i take it as a yes

Also the admin response makes nar sie cult not being able to murder as you can't murder for your god
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #619400

come at me motherfucker
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #619412

Cums
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #619419

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:47 pm ok fellas you have 5s to say no before i legally adminbuse you into being a fumo
It's been way more than 5s and I'm not a fumo yet, what are you waiting for, coward
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #619425

Pandarsenic wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:42 am
Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:47 pm ok fellas you have 5s to say no before i legally adminbuse you into being a fumo
It's been way more than 5s and I'm not a fumo yet, what are you waiting for, coward
I can only do it to people who are in the game when I am
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #619446

Nah
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #619534

lmao at anyone who goes "but it's what my character would do" as a justification for doing anything that breaks the rules

you're the one that decided to create and play a character that would do that
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #619540

"sir you murdered that man"
"i was roleplaying bro they consented"
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #619710

I have a very small psychotic dog who will bite you, i wouldnt recommend it.

Spoiler:
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #619796

i love it when an appeal is so hopeless that they couldn't even be bothered to hide the bias in the title

like if you can't even phrase your ban as anything other than "admin banned me because i was doing something completely normal" you absolutely don't have a leg to stand on
Limey wrote:its too late.