Doktur Explosion Peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Doktur Explosion Peanut

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #620556

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=30340
Exploded someone he thought was an antag to death, along with the syndie lavaland base. Perma band from medical without a ticket to get his side of the story. I can't wait for admin response to shed some light on it.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Re: Doktur Explosion Peanut

Post by Screemonster » #620557

something about the way this guy writes pisses me off

it has that "hrm well yes well in accordance with subsection 5 paragraph 4" legalistic fannying around aura about it

hrm well yes I believe this to be the case given the circumstances and hurf durf blah

WRITE SHORTER
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #620566

Damn I can't believe Doktur Explosion demonstrated poor self-control with explosives, how could this happen
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #620571

doktur, deactivate my explosion inhibitors

*explodes*
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #620577

Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Itseasytosee2me

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #620596

Seems like a lot of these questions the admin is asking could have been answered if they opened a ticket in the first place instead of instantly banning the guy. :newcop:
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #620600

yeah you said that already
Itseasytosee2me

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #620602

Pandarsenic wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:47 pm yeah you said that already
:newcop: :newcop: :newcop: :newcop: :newcop:
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #620607

wow bad alphonse ban color me surprised
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

WeenMachine4003
Byond Username: WeenMachine4003

Post by WeenMachine4003 » #620641

This is fucking hilarious
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #620655

I mean on the face of it it looks like the standard "bomb the wizard" clause

if you use a bomb and kill a bunch of nonantags as a nonantag then maybe your dumb ass shouldn't be using bombs
datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #620669

Screemonster wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:23 pm I mean on the face of it it looks like the standard "bomb the wizard" clause

if you use a bomb and kill a bunch of nonantags as a nonantag then maybe your dumb ass shouldn't be using bombs
i feel like if you go out of your way to go to the place where the antagonists are specifically required to be, you've kind of forfeited your right to ahelp if you die to someone trying to bomb the antagonists there. i shouldn't have to be expected to check for friendlies in an explicitly enemy base, even if it looks like someone has been in there before.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #620677

Screemonster wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:23 pm I mean on the face of it it looks like the standard "bomb the wizard" clause

Bombs on station usage is mostly so heavily restricted to stop the station being an explosionfest because bombs superfuck the station, dominate the round, and even a single largeish one leads to a shuttle call half the time because atmos is a bitch.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #620687

Third appeal related to Axle Bradley this month
Donpedrito
Byond Username: Donpedrito

Post by Donpedrito » #620703

Rohen_Tahir wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:12 pm Third appeal related to Axle Bradley this month
he can’t keep getting away with it
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #620717

axel bradley keeps fuckign doing it
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #620719

HOLY SHIT JUST RENAME YOURSELF TO DOKTUR NOMOR EXPLOSION SAY YOU ARE FUCKING SORRY AND THAT YOU WILL RESTRAIN YOURSELF A BIT MORE IN THE FUTURE

NO ONE

GETS

HOW TO APPEAL CORRECTLYU

CHRIST I LEAVE FOR A WEEK LOOK AT ALL THESE BAN APPEALS I HAVE TO GO THROUGH AND PEANUT ON
Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #620725

Kendrickorium wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:08 am HOLY SHIT JUST RENAME YOURSELF TO DOKTUR NOMOR EXPLOSION SAY YOU ARE FUCKING SORRY AND THAT YOU WILL RESTRAIN YOURSELF A BIT MORE IN THE FUTURE

NO ONE

GETS

HOW TO APPEAL CORRECTLYU

CHRIST I LEAVE FOR A WEEK LOOK AT ALL THESE BAN APPEALS I HAVE TO GO THROUGH AND PEANUT ON
CMDR_Gungnir
Byond Username: CMDR Gungnir

Post by CMDR_Gungnir » #620743

I've got like, over 1200 hours between /tg/ and my old server on the same codebase, and I've never known that the actual Self Destruct is mostly just a prop because the entire base will just detonate itself at the slightest hint of a kaboom.

This feels like the man got permabanned from the entire Medical Department for not knowing something he can't reasonably be expected to know without codediving or having this Very Niche Situation happen to him once before.
Rageguy505
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rageguy505

Post by Rageguy505 » #620750

Oh yeah, I know the base walls are laced with explosives but I completely forgot till gungnir brought it up.
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #620752

we did it digg
Statbus! | Admin Feedback
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #620753

I think this guy should be unbanned but this doesnt qualify as an Alphonzo Special because alphonso banning him when it seemed like he did le ebic griff-n-disconnect is pretty reasonable
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #620756

hapy ending :)

Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #620771

to be fair i hope he appeals his next ban just so i can get in on what dumb shit he does with a bomb this time

or honestly just let him keep doing his shit and when someone ahelps tell em bro his name is doktur explosion what did you expect

its like a fucking cartoon

someone animate this shit
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #620772