FUCK fuck this i think im putting too YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

FUCK fuck this i think im putting too YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #620679

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=30355

lmao get rekt x2
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Re: FUCK fuck this i think im putting too YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU

Post by datorangebottle » #620680

as we say on the discord server
:agony:
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #620683

why did he have to write it like this
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #620684

there is NO way this person is 18 or older
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #620685

please add this guys post to the retard gibbering file for when people get brain damaged thanks
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #620702

this guys retarded

- Jonathan J Gupta
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #620724

SO BASICALLY HEEERE'S THE DEALIO!!!

ALSO CHECK OUT MY TWITTER AND PATREON LINK BELOW

jesus christ
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #620728

Kendrickorium wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:21 am SO BASICALLY HEEERE'S THE DEALIO!!!

jesus christ
REMEMBER TO LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #620729

► Show Spoiler
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #620742

Rohen_Tahir wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:07 am
Kendrickorium wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:21 am SO BASICALLY HEEERE'S THE DEALIO!!!

jesus christ
REMEMBER TO LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE
AND HIT THAT LITTLE BELL ICON FOR NOTIFICATIONS
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #620757

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:07 pm please add this guys post to the retard gibbering file for when people get brain damaged thanks
honestly, i think this is the big takeaway from this thread.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #620758

https://voca.ro/1bhsshPOdSpM
make this a round end noise coward

https://voca.ro/15jHXhoH5Ui8

i made this one just for fun
datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #620759

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:08 pm https://voca.ro/1bhsshPOdSpM

I am going to share this with all my friends.

Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #620769

these are absolutely fucking pristine round end sounds and i will pay someone money to put them in

i really like the end of the second one's you, very gutteral, well done crag
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #620770

Kendrickorium wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:56 am

these are absolutely fucking pristine round end sounds and i will pay someone money to put them in

i really like the end of the second one's you, very gutteral, well done crag
sorry if my mic quality is shit
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #620777

i'd say its fine for an 8-bit pixel game
datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #620783

Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #620796

>brain damaged people know what the dealio is now

comedy
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #620807

Kendrickorium wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:21 am >brain damaged people know what the dealio is now

comedy
I SAY DEALIO HES GIVING BE A BAD REPUTATION!
Living God

Extraordinary Person

FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #620819

It sounds like Accented Albanian, which is just Stereotypical Italian whilst shouting.

Spoiler:
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #620820

Amazing
► Show Spoiler
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #620903

Got closed :cry:
At least I tried.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #620909

Itseasytosee2me wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:43 am Got closed :cry:
At least I tried.
I HATE mothblocks

Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #620984

that bitch always up to no good
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #621005

NEXT YEAR? DUDE ITS JUST A 8BIT PIXEL GAME TF AM I GONNA DO COMING BACK In 1 FUCKING YEAR FOR THIS????SDj[fuia]s]i0asd YOUI KNOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH FUCK fuck this i think im putting too YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #621007