Wolf245 peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Wolf245 peanut

Post by Vekter » #620977

Lonk

Behold, the human condition.

Fucking around:
[2021-11-30 19:31:28.860] OOC: Wolf245/(Gary Dite) "Gas the Jews, Holocaust didnt happen, and even if it did, 6 million isnt nearly enough" (Primary Tool Storage (127,138,2))
Finding out:
Simply put, Deserved ban, there's no defense, Consider it a moment of mindless self destruction in an attempt to be edgy or, I'm not sure how to put it other than stupidity in the harshest words you can think of. I falled to read the room and made a ass of myself in the process.
His whole appeal reads of "I'm not sorry for being a bigot, just for getting caught".

(Yes I posted this in General Chat I'm a moron)
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Re: Wolf245 peanut

Post by Nabski » #620978

Making a peanut thread for a ban that you made makes you look kinda biased. I think we need a headmins to look at the thread because you've clearly made up your mind already about which way this is going to go.

Into the trash like they deserve.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #620982

self peanuting is pretty cringe bro
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #620986

Nabski wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:36 pm Making a peanut thread for a ban that you made makes you look kinda biased. I think we need a headmins to look at the thread because you've clearly made up your mind already about which way this is going to go.

Read the thread again and tell me who the banning admin is.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #620987

Vekter wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:19 am
Nabski wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:36 pm Making a peanut thread for a ban that you made makes you look kinda biased. I think we need a headmins to look at the thread because you've clearly made up your mind already about which way this is going to go.

don't worry, most people confuse you two.
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #620991

Vekter wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:19 am

I stopped reading once you started talking in the thread.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #620992

the guy apologized i hope he comes back in a year and people say well you've been good for a year so we'll give you another shot
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #621018

I bet all my antag tokens this guy's presence on the server was in violation of rule 9.