Teamkilling: It's a legitimate strategy

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Teamkilling: It's a legitimate strategy

Post by Kendrickorium » #621166

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=30401

discuss this amazing example of how to appeal a ban
Last edited by Kendrickorium on Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
samahthewise69696
Byond Username: Somah69

Re: Teamkilling: It's a legitimate strategy peanut

Post by samahthewise69696 » #621167

aomongus amongus amognus amgnus amognus amgnus amognus amongus amongus amognus amognus shunsine day sunshine sunshinesunshine day sunshine
toemas
Byond Username: Realthoman_

Re: Teamkilling: It's a legitimate strategy

Post by toemas » #621168

dont ppl literally respawn in like 15 seconds in ctf lol
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #621169

3 days might be a tad excessive for a one-time offence, but at the same time he doesn't appear to understand what he did wrong. So I'm conflicted.

I would say that TKing on CTF is different from stealing someone's shoes though. Stealing someone's shoes is funny. TKing on a minigame is just lame.
► Show Spoiler
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #621171

imagine trying to besmirch Korols good name like this
ArcaneDefence
Byond Username: ArcaneDefence

Post by ArcaneDefence » #621173

Imagine arguing that you should be allowed to do nothing but deliberately ruin the experience of others in a team based environment because you're sad if you can't.
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #621174

It truly is peak "Just don't be a dick, dude"
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #621176

Deserved, clearly an asshole who plays with bad intentions.
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
toemas
Byond Username: Realthoman_

Post by toemas » #621177

3 day ban for teamkilling in a stupid ghost gamemode where you respawn in 15 seconds is kinda silly
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #621178

consider it's not so much about team killing in ctf but rather, when being told not to, responding "but it doesn't say so explicitly!"
shows that you are willing to rules lawyer for the sole purpose of being an annoyance to other people - which is being a dick
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #621183

Yeah I think that’s pretty shitty. I did that stuff too though back when I was new and a lot of it was just a product of me being unintentionally inconsiderate, hopefully he takes something of value away from it.
[this space reserved]
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #621188

I don't think the ban would have been so long if they'd just said "Oh, okay, my bad" instead of somehow trying to justify it by rules lawyering.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #621189

"there's no rule against it bro" when rule 1 is not to be an asshole
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #621194

datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #621218

ah yes, let's compare stealing a pretty minor item to making a minigame impossible to play properly.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
The Wrench
Byond Username: The Wrench

Post by The Wrench » #621226

Paris is a shitter of the highest degree, and I despise him with every ounce of my soul, he’s bubbles biggum reborn.
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:32 pm all you godamn do is whine and complain come up with ideas, stop bitching for christs sake.
Flatulent wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:02 am You and anyone who supports the rule 3 as described by mso is simply put not an lrp player

The Wrench

Post by The Wrench » #621227

Bonus points, he’s got 3 different ban appeals going on right now. I would give my left nut to see his notes list
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:32 pm all you godamn do is whine and complain come up with ideas, stop bitching for christs sake.
Flatulent wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:02 am You and anyone who supports the rule 3 as described by mso is simply put not an lrp player

Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #621228

I think the fact that, as stated, he's got three appeals at the same damn time should be indicative of the fact that he's probably not exactly the best example of how not to be a dick
considering this is a ban about being a dick I wouldn't call it "first offense" and rather "dude holy shit how do you have three appeals up at the same time" or perhaps even "are DARPA engineers studying his skull composition for new tank armor designs"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
The Wrench

Post by The Wrench » #621229

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:36 am "are DARPA engineers studying his skull composition for new tank armor designs"
Omegalul

Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #621236

armhulen name drop
samahthewise69696
Byond Username: Somah69

Post by samahthewise69696 » #621237

Adam Klein wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:08 am Paris is a shitter of the highest degree, and I despise him with every ounce of my soul, he’s bubbles biggum reborn.
mad cuz bad
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #621250

Armhulen wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:34 am armhulen name drop
hype
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #621251

"dont do that dude"

"what where's it written not to????"

lol

lmao
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
The Wrench

Post by The Wrench » #621252

samahthewise69696 wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:38 am
mad cuz bad
:ugeek:

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #621377

its funny
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

MooCow12
Byond Username: MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #621412

Adam Klein wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:08 am Paris is a shitter of the highest degree, and I despise him with every ounce of my soul, he’s bubbles biggum reborn.
I find it easier to compare them to Ricky Morty because they use the same green hair but shorter.

Also I`m not arguing about the ban or anything but is an admin capable of banning someone from specifically CTF? Not saying he should have just been rolebanned from CTF just asking if they could have.
List of my favorite TG Staff.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
cSeal wrote: TLDR suck my nuts you bald bitch
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #621413

No
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #621906

Apparently he's been dinged for ban evading too. Or at least, this guy who's allegedly somah69 got dinged for it. (viewtopic.php?f=7&t=30455)
► Show Spoiler