[OFFICIAL] christmas 2021 general thread & letter

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

[OFFICIAL] christmas 2021 general thread & letter

Post by bobbahbrown » #622967

hello to all my space station friends,

it feels like it's been some time since we last spoke. i hope you've been doing well over these past few months, where i have admittedly been largely dormant.

in the spirit of the season i would like to ask how your holidays are going; what sort of good things you are looking forward to over the holidays and the new year; and most importantly to wish you all the best.

so, without further adieu, allow me to wish you the happiest christmas and greatest new year my friends.

i for one am looking forward to spending time with my family (though only 10 people together in nova scotia due to restrictions), and enjoying a great christmas dinner.

a big thanks to all the great friends new and old i got to speak to this year, and i can't wait to see what wonderful things you folks are doing or looking forward to.

with warm winter wishes,
your friend forever,
bobbah 'bee' brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Re: [OFFICIAL] christmas 2021 general thread & letter

Post by Lumbermancer » #623098

be.png
be.png (38.24 KiB) Viewed 1083 times
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Re: [OFFICIAL] christmas 2021 general thread & letter

Post by ThanatosRa » #623212

festivus
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med