Pitbull (Mr. Worldwide) Appreciation Station

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
CaptainKawoppi
Byond Username: Noahyoshi

Pitbull (Mr. Worldwide) Appreciation Station

Post by CaptainKawoppi » #628826

We should pay our respects to the great Cuban-American rapper Pitbull (also known as Mr. Worldwide or Mr. 305). I'll start us off with the lyrics of the hit 2011 single "Give Me Everything".
█████████████████████████████████████████████	"Give Me Everything"							████████████████████████████████████████ 
██░░████▄░██░████░█████▄░██░░██░██░░░██░░░███	(feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack, Nayer)						███████▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░███████████
██░░██░██░██░░██░░██▄▄█▀░██░░██░██░░░██░░░███										██████▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░─▓█████████
██░░████▀░██░░██░░██░░██░██░░██░██░░░██░░░███	[Pitbull - Intro:]							█████▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒─▒████████
██░░██░░░░██░░██░░█████▀░▀████▀░████░████░███	Me not working hard?							████▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░──────░░░░▒░─████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████	Yeah, right! Picture that with a Kodak					███▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░─────────░░░░░░─███████
██▓▓▒██▒▒▒█▓▓▒▒╫░─░░┼┼░─▒▓▓▒▒▒▒╫▒▒▒▒▒▒▒╫░─╫██	Or, better yet, go to Times Square					███░▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░───────────░░░░▒─▒██████				
▓▒▒▒██▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒╫░────░░╫╫▒▒	Take a picture of me with a Kodak					██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░───────────░░░░░─██████
╫▒▒██▓▒┼▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░╫▒▒▒▒▒▒▒	Took my life from negative to positive					██─▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░───────────░░░░░─██████
▒▒██╫──╫▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒╫╫╫╫╫▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒	I just want y'all know that						█▓─▒░▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░───░──────░░░░───░█████
▒██┼──▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒╫╫╫╫┼╫╫╫╫▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒	And tonight, let's enjoy life						█░─▒░▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░───────░░░───▒──████
▓█┼─┼▒▓▒▒▒▒╫┼┼░────░┼╫╫╫╫▒╫▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓┼┼╫╫┼──	Pitbull, Nayer, Ne-Yo							█░░▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░░░────────────▒██░████
█░─▒▒▒▒╫╫┼╫┼┼░───────░╫╫▒╫╫╫▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█▓─────╫	That's right								█▒░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒░░░░░░░░───────────░█▒─░████
█─▒▒▒▒╫╫╫╫╫╫┼┼───────┼╫╫╫╫╫╫▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██──┼╫▒▒										██░░▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░───────────▒██─░─████
▓▒▓▒▒╫╫╫╫╫╫░░░┼─░░░░┼░┼┼╫╫╫╫▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒░╫▒╫┼	[Chorus:]								██░▓▓█▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░────░──▓██─░█──███
▒▓▓▓▒▒╫╫╫╫┼┼░┼░░─░─░─┼░┼┼╫┼╫▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓██░┼╫╫╫	[Ne-Yo]									██▒▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░─░─░─▒██░███░─███
▓▓▓▒▒▒▒╫╫╫┼░┼┼░░░░░░░░┼┼╫╫╫┼▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓██▒░▒┼╫	Tonight I want all of you tonight					███▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░░─────░░░─▓█▓─▒█░░─▓██
▓▓▒▒▒▒╫╫╫▒╫┼┼┼░░─░─░░░░┼░┼╫╫╫▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒╫▒╫	Give me everything tonight						███▓██████▓▓▓▒▒░─░░░░░▒▓▓▒░─▓▓▒░░░░───██
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒╫╫░╫┼┼┼░─────────░┼┼┼▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒─▓█▓	For all we know we might not get tomorrow				████████▓▓▓▓▓▒░▒▓▓▓██████▓────░░░─────██
█▓▒▒▒▒╫▒╫╫┼┼┼┼┼┼░░░────┼▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓─▓███	Let's do it tonight							███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓██▓████████───░──────░─▒█
█▓▒▒▒╫┼╫╫╫┼░░░╫┼┼░┼┼▒▓████▓▓▓▓██▓▒▒▒▒▒█▓▒▓░╫▒										██▓░▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓─██▒──▒▒──░──────░─░█
██▒▒╫╫░░░┼░┼┼┼┼╫╫▒▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓███▒┼╫	[Nayer]									██▒▒░─██▓▓▓▓██████▒▒░────░▒░░─░─────░─▒█
─▓▓███▓▒▒▒▒▒▒╫╫╫▒▓█████▓██████▓▒▒╫▒╫▒▒▓█▓▒▒░▒	Don't care what they say						██████▒███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░─────░▒▒░─░░░───░─▓█
╫████████████▓╫░─▒██▓█▓╫╫▒▒▒▒▒░┼░░┼▒▒▒▓█▒──╫▒	Or what games they play							██▒▓▒█████▓▒▒░░░░░───────▒▓▒░───░░──░─▓█
┼██▓██████████▒──┼▓▒╫▒▒▓▒▒▒╫┼───┼┼╫╫▒▓▓██╫░╫▒	Nothing is enough							███░─▒█████▓▒▒░──────────▓▓▒░────░░░░─░█
─▒██████▓▓▓▓▓█▒──╫▒┼─░┼▒╫┼──────░╫╫▒▒▓▓█▓─┼┼▓	'Til I have your love							████▒─▒▓███▓▓▒░░░░░─────░▓░▒▒▒░▒▓─░░░─░█
──████▓▒▒▒▒╫┼▒▓┼░╫▒╫┼─────░───░┼╫╫▒▒▓▓▓▓█──╫▓										█████▒─▓█████▓▒▒▒░░░░░─░─▓██████───░░─▒█
──▒▓▒▒▒▒╫╫┼┼╫▓▒╫┼▒▒▒▒▒─────░░╫┼▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒─▒─	[Ne-Yo]									█████▓▒▒▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░──████▓░────░─▓█
─░▒▓▒╫┼┼╫┼╫┼▒▓▒╫░░▒▒▒▒▒┼┼░░─┼┼╫╫▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓	Let's do it tonight							██████▒░▓█████▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░───░──░░▒▒░▒░─▓█
▒▒░▓▓▒╫╫┼╫╫┼▒▓╫───┼▒▒▒▒▒┼▒┼╫╫╫╫▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓█████										████████░▒█████▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒░▒▒─▒▒▓▒─▓█
────▓▓▒╫▒╫╫┼╫▓▒───▒▓▓▓▓░─┼▒╫╫╫▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████	[Nayer]									█████████▓██████▓▓▓▓▒▒░▒░─░▒▒░──███░░░▓█
─────█▓▒╫╫┼╫░▓█▓▒▓████▒───░┼╫╫▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓██████	I want you tonight,							█████████████████▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒████────▒▒█▓
─────▓█▒▒▒╫▒┼▒█████▓▒░─░░┼░░╫╫▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▓██▓─▓▓	I want you to stay							██████████████████▓▓█▓▒▒▓███▒░───▒▓█░░██
───▒▓▓██▓▒▒▒╫▒▓██▓▓▒┼▒▒▒╫╫┼╫▒▒╫▒▒▓▓▒▓▓███▓─▒▓	I want you tonight							████████████▓▓███▓███▓▒▒▓▒░▒▒░▒▒███░░─██		
─▒▓▓▓─╫██▓▒▓▒▒▒▓╫▒▓▒╫▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▓███──▒▓										████████████▓█████▓█▓█▓▓▒▓▓▓█████───▒─██
▓░▒╫──████▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓███▓██▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▒▒▓███▓──▓▓	[Ne-Yo]									█████████████▓███████▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▒─█░──▓─██
─░▒╫██████▓▒▓███████▓╫┼╫╫┼╫▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▓██▓▓░─▒▓▓	Grab somebody sexy, tell 'em hey					█████████████▓████▓███▓▓▓▒▒░░░──░█─▒█─▓█
████████████▒▓▓▓▓▒╫░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓██▓▓▒──▓▓▓	Give me everything tonight						█████████████▓▒████▓██████▓▒░░▒░░▒▓█▓─▒█
█████████████▓▓▓████████▓▒▒╫╫╫▒▒▓███▓▓▓╫──█▓▓	Give me everything tonight						██████████████─▒████▓█▓████████▓████▒█─█
███████████████▓▓▓▓███▓────░░╫▓████▓▓▓▓──░█▓▓	Give me everything tonight						██████████████░─▒██████▓█▓█████████▒░█▒░
███████████████▓█▒▒░░─░─░░░▒▓█████▓▓▓▓▒──▒█▓▓	Give me everything tonight						███████████████──▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██─░░▓▓
███████████████▓██▓▒╫▒▒▒▓▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▒▓░──▓▓▓▓										████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████▓▓██████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓───█▓▓▓	[Verse 1 — Pitbull:]							████████████████████████████████████████
█████▓▓█████████┼▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒───█▓▓▓	Take advantage of tonight						██─────██─█─────█─────█──███─█──███──███
████████▓███████▒─▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓───▒█▓▓▓	Cause tomorrow I'm off to Dubai to perform for a princess		██──██──█─███─███─███─█─████─█─████─████
████▓▓▓██████████──▒████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█╫───▒█▓▓▓	But tonight, I can make you my queen					██─███──█─███─███─███─█─████─█─████─████
						And make love to you endless						██─────█──███─███────██─███──█─████─████
						This is insane: the way the name growin'				██──████─███──██──██──█─███─██─████─████
						Money keep flowin'							██─█████─███─███─████─█─███─█──███──████
						Hustlers move aside							██─█████─███─███──────█─────█────█────██
						So, I'm tiptoein', to keep flowin'					████████████████████████████████████████
						I got it locked up like Lindsay Lohan

Put it on my life, baby,
						I make you feel right, baby
						Can't promise tomorrow
						But, I promise tonight
						Dalé

[Pre-Chorus — Pitbull:]
						Excuse me (excuse me)
						And I might drink a little more than I should tonight
						And I might take you home with me, if I could tonight
						And, baby, Ima make you feel so good, tonight
						Cause we might not get tomorrow

[Chorus:]
						[Ne-Yo]
						Tonight I want all of you tonight
						Give me everything tonight
						For all we know we might not get tomorrow
						Let's do it tonight

[Nayer]
						Don't care what they say
						Or what games they play
						Nothing is enough
						'Til I have your love

[Ne-Yo]
						Let's do it tonight

[Nayer]
						I want you tonight, I want you to stay
						I want you tonight

[Ne-Yo]
						Grab somebody sexy, tell 'em hey

[Verse 2 — Pitbull:]
						Reach for the stars
						And if you don't grab 'em,
						At least you'll fall on top of the world
						Think about it
						Cause if you slip,
						I'm gon' fall on top yo girl (hahaa)
						What I'm involved with
						Is deeper than the masons
						Baby, baby, and it ain't no secret
						My family's from Cuba
						But I'm an American Idol
						Get money like Seacrest

Put it on my life, baby
						I make you feel right, baby
						Can't promise tomorrow
						But, I promise tonight
						Dalé

[Pre-Chorus — Pitbull:]
						Excuse me (excuse me)
						And I might take you home with me if I could tonight
						And baby Ima make you feel so good tonight

[Chorus:]
						[Ne-Yo]
						Tonight I want all of you tonight
						For all we know, we might not get tomorrow
						Let's do it tonight

[Nayer]
						Don't care what they say
						Or what games they play
						Nothing is enough
						'Til I have your love

[Ne-Yo]
						Let's do it tonight

[Nayer]
						I want you tonight, I want you to stay
						I want you tonight

[Ne-Yo]
						Grab somebody sexy, tell 'em hey

[Outro — Pitbull:]
						Excuse me (excuse me)
						And I might take you home with me if I could tonight
						And baby Ima make you feel so good tonight
🏴‍☠️ Yarr... (Waitin' to be plundered?) Image
► Show Spoiler
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: Pitbull (Mr. Worldwide) Appreciation Station

Post by cacogen » #628940

thanks for the nfo

but i'm gonna be honest with you i'm not a big fan of black music made by white people i prefer black music made for white people like the oeuvre of kanye west or eminem
CaptainKawoppi
Byond Username: Noahyoshi

Post by CaptainKawoppi » #629054

so you're saying Pitbull isn't the best? that's okay everybody has an opinion, it's just that yours is wrong and you should take this as an opportunity to learn or else the consequences will be severe.
🏴‍☠️ Yarr... (Waitin' to be plundered?) Image
► Show Spoiler
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #629068

bro it's obvious D12 is the best, what are you onnnnnn.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #629069

also i'd forgotten about ne-yo until this thread and i've had the song closer from 2009 stuck in my head ever since and i always hated that song
Last edited by cacogen on Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #629071

aint this the same guy who I voted for to go to that frozen shit hole?
Living God

Extraordinary Person

cocothegogo
Byond Username: Cocothegog0

Post by cocothegogo » #629237

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #629262

he looks like the pinnacle of beta maledom
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #629264

cacogen wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:16 pm he looks like the pinnacle of beta maledom
he looked like Jeff Bezos, before Jeff Bezos.
Living God

Extraordinary Person