What weird creepypasta/fandom do you have a interest in

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Re: What weird creepypasta/fandom do you have a interest in

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #631220

Bottom post of the previous page:

Rohen_Tahir wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:59 am maybe it's a little cliche but the Backrooms have really interested me for the past couple years

it's just such a fascinating and eerie theme...
the backrooms is built off of liminal spaces usually places you feel like youve been to before, but actually havent
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #631224

If you're copy-pasting the exact response, it means I've literally been there before.

The chad way to make this joke would be to write something like
the backrooms is built off of liminal spaces usually places you feel like youve been to before, but actually havent
the backrooms is based off of liminal spaces usually places you feel like youve been to before, but actually havent
the backrooms are based off of liminal spaces usually places you feel like youve been to before, but actually havent
the backrooms are based off of liminal spaces usually places you feel like you have been to before, but actually havent
the backrooms are based off of liminal spaces usually places you feel like you might have been to before, but actually havent
the backrooms are based off of liminal spaces typically places you feel like you have been to before, but actually havent
► Show Spoiler
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #631244

When memes became self-referential it was all over
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #631277

This is..Gold Experience Requiem...
► Show Spoiler
Annihilite111
Byond Username: Annihilite

Post by Annihilite111 » #631596

cSeal wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:47 pm The earlier and middle bits of the magnus archives are really interesting to me, lost interest near the end but I still go back and give it a listen every now and again
Fuck man, this is exactly how i felt about the Magnus archives. I binged three quarters of it during summer and somewhere around the middle it decides to stop handing out tiny clues in favor of dumping the entire setting over like three episodes. I haven't found any storytelling besides it that quite delivers the Cultist sim atmosphere. That feeling of uncovering something strange and monumentally profound but just not understanding the whole picture. I hate how it turned into vampire schlock with a romantic subplot. The guy who wrote it fucked up massively on three points: unveiling the mystery at the center of the setting, turning his protagonist from the scholar unearthing eldritch secrets into a fucking superhero who eats people but is entirely human and understandable, and pandering to the fandom with le epic gay romance despite it taking so much away from the atmosphere. I appreciate that he seemed to be trying to portray humanity's response to this unknowable force, but everything just made too much sense to work as Weird Fiction, which is about our logical frameworks breaking down and the nonsensical causality of the nightmare taking its place. The worst part is that the creator clearly knew this in the first half. I can only assume he didn't want a successful series to end.

It should have ended with none of the big questions unanswered, speculated about on forums and social media. the pantheon he built wasn't interesting, and lacked the dream-logic that other Weird Fiction authors employ to give their creations a terrible life in the utmost edges of comprehension. I hear he did another similar project called I am in Eskew, but frankly the ending of the Magnus Archives keeps me from checking it out. I'd hate to be dissapointed like that again.
Sorry for the rant. I just haven't come across anyone else who listened through the series and isn't part of the "fandom"
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #631652

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wmhfn3m ... 1E71FC8E5E
I love watching people act like heroin addicts because they're getting telefragged by slenderman
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #631773

Rohen_Tahir wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:53 pm
Rohen_Tahir wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:59 am maybe it's a little cliche but the Backrooms have really interested me for the past couple years

it's just such a fascinating and eerie theme...
this looked very weird when i was scrollin past
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.