Backrooms

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Highway Routine
Byond Username: Holes in the light

Backrooms

Post by Highway Routine » #631223

What's Your opinion of it?

Which source for it do you like the most? Which brings up an interesting question, Why are there 3 of them? there's the Wikidot, the fandom, and then liminal archives. you think 2 would be enough.

I find it interesting... Well, I don't know what to call it. its a hybrid of a creepypasta and a fandom.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Re: Backrooms

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #631292

All the lore for them ever sucks ass, but the concept itself is brilliant alone
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #631323

Not-Dorsidarf wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:32 pm All the lore for them ever sucks ass, but the concept itself is brilliant alone
Lore ruins everything, really
► Show Spoiler
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #631349

It's fun, the lore for it is sometimes ok, though sometimes not great
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #631362

I don't like the whole idea of levels and everything seems to revolve around that. A genuinely flat, infinite structure where your first moment is the same as every other is a lot scarier than one where you can learn anything or make any progress.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #631372

I don't think it needs to be homogenous, but I do agree that trying to structure it in an organized way rather than a mind-shattering infinity that is unknown and in-understandable is kinda silly
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.