Tabletop General

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: Tabletop General

Post by Timbrewolf » #219311

Bottom post of the previous page:

There's some pretty interesting stuff in the Elven nations that would be great fodder for games as the different royalties compete with eachother in the TT or the ridiculous bureacracy setup in the TNN clashes.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Sabbat
Byond Username: Sabbat

Post by Sabbat » #219376

ThanatosRa wrote:
XSI wrote:Yes, this does indeed mean they only get one shower per month
So like Whorebaths in a truckstop bathroom?

EDIT: Also am I bad for wanting to see a Shadowrun campaign in a weird underutilized side setting like... I dunno, Anchorage in Alaska, or like Edmonton Alberta. South Africa? Metahuman Aparteid?
The issue with the uncommon settings is that a lot of them have specific environments, like deserts, snow, etc, and there are specific rules like vision modifiers, temperature shit, and nobody wants to deal with it. Everybody wants their character to fight and dress exactly how they want and a sandstorm in africa, or blizzard in alaska would end up killing their bikini clad catgirl.

There are a few campaigns I've wanted to run, but I've had (almost) 0 interest from players.

1) A "Ganger" campaign, the group are just a group of lowlifes that get together and decide to form a gang. Characters would have low starting BP and lower max chargen stats/skills.
2) Arctic campaign, set somewhere with heavy snow, no limits but obviously you wouldn't have a bicycle riding on the ice to get around.

The response I usually got when suggesting those settings was basically "too limited!" even though... You can still make basically anything with those limitations.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #219733

Sabbat wrote:
ThanatosRa wrote:
XSI wrote:Yes, this does indeed mean they only get one shower per month
So like Whorebaths in a truckstop bathroom?

EDIT: Also am I bad for wanting to see a Shadowrun campaign in a weird underutilized side setting like... I dunno, Anchorage in Alaska, or like Edmonton Alberta. South Africa? Metahuman Aparteid?
The issue with the uncommon settings is that a lot of them have specific environments, like deserts, snow, etc, and there are specific rules like vision modifiers, temperature shit, and nobody wants to deal with it. Everybody wants their character to fight and dress exactly how they want and a sandstorm in africa, or blizzard in alaska would end up killing their bikini clad catgirl.

There are a few campaigns I've wanted to run, but I've had (almost) 0 interest from players.

1) A "Ganger" campaign, the group are just a group of lowlifes that get together and decide to form a gang. Characters would have low starting BP and lower max chargen stats/skills.
2) Arctic campaign, set somewhere with heavy snow, no limits but obviously you wouldn't have a bicycle riding on the ice to get around.

The response I usually got when suggesting those settings was basically "too limited!" even though... You can still make basically anything with those limitations.
For some reason, I was thinking about it...
What about Runners in like... Dubai? Or Egypt. A middle east location would be cool, I think. I don't recall what a lot of the worldbuilding is like, but there's gotta be some wicked cool spirits and shit there. ... That's it, I need to get a source book. THat's on my shopping list(or PDF 'Acquisition' list.)
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Sabbat

Post by Sabbat » #219736

I have every Shadowrun 4e book, I haven't read every single one.

Stuff about that could be in Sixth World Almanac maybe, Feral Cities maybe? The Land Of Promise sounds like something middle eastern, even.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #219741

I will need to acquire this at some point. If only to read.\

I've got no experience running games though, my experience is in roleplay, playing with characterization, and writing settings. I've never had a chance to go beyond using Chummer to build a character cuz even though a few opportunities came up to join games including one An0n3 did a few years ago. The Ares security cops one. I went through the trouble of beginning writing up my usual Grizzled veteran elf concept but never finished. I think the chummer files are on my old rig. Doesn't seem overly complicated, I originally cut my teeth on a houseruled 3.5 system many years ago though.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Sabbat

Post by Sabbat » #219748

I could upload those to my mediafire if you wanted them.
aranamor
Byond Username: Aranamor

Post by aranamor » #219986

Buddy's starting a 5e cyberpunk game with the concept of a modern three kingdoms China and the Gods as megacorps with the Celestial Bureaucracy being the self-imposed checks and balances after rule of law was replaced by rule of policy.
Party is separate right now, all designer clones and artificial people collectively called Jin. Consists of a naga spotter and a milspec armored sniper (I don't know why he wears the armor if he's a sniper), a shellshocked not!stormtrooper who got fucked over on a job and lost all but one of his squaddies who is now crippled, an occultist detective who solves hauntings for nuyuan, and an ambiguously gendered build-your-own waifu sex slave turned decker blocking out the memory of murdering their owner when they caught him sleeping with someone else and now works as a freelance PI to avoid starving. 5e's been surprisingly good for this game, I'm pleased.
Uguu Champion 2k10-2k16
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio wrote:The height of tl;dr

Bad shit happens, that's life. In the grand echelons of bad things that could happen to you, rape isn't even that bad. Honestly I'd rank it below violent assault.
Sabbat

Post by Sabbat » #219991

Stopped reading at "5e's been surprisingly good for this game, I'm pleased.".
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #220079

Call of Cthulhu was great

David has big plans too.
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #220081

XSI wrote:Call of Cthulhu was great

David has big plans too.
It was the best it had everything: Cars, lizard drinking, mass hallucination, distrust, insanity, EXTREME shogoth belly escaping action, car theft and drugs!
Jazaen
Byond Username: Jazaen

Post by Jazaen » #220195

THE MIGHTY GALVATRON wrote:
XSI wrote:Call of Cthulhu was great

David has big plans too.
It was the best it had everything: Cars, lizard drinking, mass hallucination, distrust, insanity, EXTREME shogoth belly escaping action, car theft and drugs!
Drugs were between distrust and insanity.

Also, I might be playing this game wrong, seeing that so far I gained SAN instead od losing it.
I play:
SMAI-Reactivation (SybilAI)
SMAI-Revolutions (BagilAI)
: Endorsed by Poly, the Parrot! https://twitter.com/Poly_the_Parrot/sta ... 7588301825
Shannah Rader (Sybil geneticist)
Janette Hall (Bagil geneticist)
Also, I'm a Game Admin or something right now. You can tell me how I'm doing here
I seriously hope you don't make the same mistakes I have
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #222568

Meanwhile in Temple of Elemental Evil, the party accidentally wandered into the big bad boss of the place, Zuggtmoy the Fungus Queen, and almost got dunked. One AoE attack from her nearly wiped the party, but somehow we all survived thanks largely to luck. She fucked up bigtime though, she infuriated my fire merchant guy and he's definitely going to burn her to death once he's beefed up a few (read: like 10) levels.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
XSI

Post by XSI » #222612

My pathfinder character leveled up
At level 9, he can now do 12d6 plus weapon damage to "Everything within weapon reach". No save. Just has to beat their AC.
The alternative if things are too far away for this is a charge that ends in a full attack with +20 damage and ignores all nonmagical DR. Also he flies and if it's really important I can add another +6d6 to this charge.
If the target survives, I can follow up the charge with the 12d6 to everything in reach the next turn.

The big bad can not make any public appearances without some strong magic protection because otherwise my guy will instagib him. This has already happened to one of the big bad's guards and the group is under the impression that we might stand a pretty good chance at defeating the GM's plot several levels ahead of schedule. But then the entire rest of the party is tier 1s and 2s so my character isn't the only one that is overly powerful for his level. We consistently beat up things intended for groups several levels higher.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #224012

I made a map.
Spoiler:
Gaze upon the human continent of Elan! Visit* it's many sights including the Plagued Swamp, the High and Low Forests, and the 5 different states constantly vying for power!

*Don't actually visit the Plagued Swamp or the High Forest. Those places aren't safe for anyone.

This is the first out of a series of 5 maps, to be completed eventually. Stay tuned kids!
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
XSI

Post by XSI » #224379

>The group goes to a clinic to talk to a captured injured Yakuza
>One of them trips an other
>3 successes on tripping
>Critglitch on avoiding being tripped
XSI (GM): DJ- You suddenly find yourself tripping and falling after something hooks your leg. You try to stop yourself from falling and stick your hand into a used bedpan standing just by the door. Luckily, Owen has prevented you from cracking your skull on the floor, and you can vaguely feel an electric charge pass through you for a brief moment- And then it's gone.
Owen Robinson: "Fucking christ Jim can you please pretend to not be a petulant child for a few minutes while we work"
Jim Forge: "Hey hey hey, what are you accusing me of? I was just stretching, it was a complete accident. Long drive, you know."
XSI (GM): Alyx- You round the corner just to see this happen
Officer: "Are you sure you're with the Star?"
Djingle Django licks his hand clean while staring Jimbob in the eyes
Yak in ward.: "Oh god why."
Owen Robinson: "Oh my god"
XSI

Post by XSI » #225314

Call of Cthulhu status:

Students taught magic spells: 15
People intentionally fed to Shoggoths: 1
Magic rituals put on youtube: 1
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #225330

XSI wrote:Call of Cthulhu status:

Students taught magic spells: 15
People intentionally fed to Shoggoths: 1
Magic rituals put on youtube: 1
Soon we'll have our own cult, I can see the plan in my head.
Jazaen

Post by Jazaen » #226136

Times I tried to shoot Galv's character: 2. 3 if you include pepperspray.
I play:
: Endorsed by Poly, the Parrot! https://twitter.com/Poly_the_Parrot/sta ... 7588301825
Also, I'm a Game Admin or something right now. You can tell me how I'm doing here
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #226194

Key word is try, gotta go hit the shooting range.
XSI

Post by XSI » #226243

This is why you always put points into GUN
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #226369

Merchant man and co got sent to a wind pocket dimension because the cleric accidentally prayed at a very wrong altar. Ironically he actually worships wind so he was having a blast as we fought a cloud giant moments after arriving and a tornado just after. The place is swarming with big white dragons too as if things weren't bad enough, and it's cold.

Merchant man wants to go home.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #228309

The drunken fighter got a qt chain devil gf and cleric man is absolutely befuddled with what to do.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
XSI

Post by XSI » #228324

Shadowrun

>Players speeding hard
>Cops stop them
>"Hello sir, do you know how fas-" "AM I BEING DETAINED?"
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #228612

Do u guys like warhamemr fortyk
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #228615

i mean i played it a lot and i more or less enjoy it but i fucking hate the state of Games Werkhop right now
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #228620

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Do u guys like warhamemr fortyk
yeah, i've been invested in the setting for years but got pulled into the tabletop lately by friends

i've got a pretty solid 1000-pt Dark Eldar army, i run two teams of kabalite warriors splinter cannon squads in raiders, a team of Blasterborn in a venom, a squad of Scourges with Haywire Blasters to make tanks have a very bad time, some Incubi on a Venom for my Archon to play with, a Razorwing Jetfighter, and a team of Reavers just for cool points and objective-snagging.

depending on what my opponent is fielding I vary up what I deep strike, but my entire army except for the Reavers and the flyer CAN deep strike, so I've got great mobility.

I'm looking at getting a Talos to swap in for the scourges or reavers when the mood strikes me and to move towards a higher point value army. I hear Dark Eldar start to suffer at more than ~1850 points though, since their mobility means jack shit when the table is completely saturated with models.

edit: wyzack what faction do you play, i must know
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #228635

Got about 2000 points worth of imperial guard, big old blob of infantry and a handful of tanks. Also have a few of the old metal stormtroopers (not kasrkin, the real ones) and a valkerie drop ship. Have not really played regularily since the last edition of the rules though. Flyers and hull points are fucking trash
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #228643

I like the new genestealer army they are cool. I also like dark elfdar and imperial guard. I like the macharous Vulcan tank for imperial guard and also hellhounds and sentinels. I'm too pore to play tho and have shaky hands so I think I'd be a bad model or. I think if I had money I would get one of those three armies. I also like kroots but tau is battlesuitdnonly now. They should make a tau auxilatirs codex with ktoots and vespids and new aliens and make them battle broders under the rules so you can alliance
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #228654

Kroot and other auxilliaries have been worthless garbage basically since the Tau have been around, which is a shame because they are cool. I am decent at modelling and even made a few small conversion models but i fucking suck at painting so my army does not really look great. Don't really enjoy painting much either.

I mostly stopped playing because i was always in it for funzies and a few of my friends took it really seriously which made it not fun. I still think Imperial Guard is the coolest faction even with their stupid new latin name and all the horrible rules for the most recent addition like hull points and fucking fliers (seriously this shit is the worst)

I think the best case scenario for the game right now is Games Workshop going tits up and giving their IP to a less shitty company
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #228657

I get why the new flyer rules are a kick in the teeth (HEY GUYS LETS ADD ANOTHER FUCKING PHASE TO THE TURN AND FORCE EVERYONE TO TAKE FLYERS, DEDICATED AA, OR LOSE), but what's wrong with hull points?

Note: I started playing in 7th edition, do not know how 6th edition hull points worked
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #228658

Hull points was a hard nerf to all vehicles, anything with St 6 and a bunch of shots used to be heavy anti infantry and capable of popping light vehicles. those types of guns can now wreck a Leeman Russ or chimera in a single salvo
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #228662

I don't like fliers

I like the gene stealer party truck
Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #228667

I like flyers, but I'm biased because Dark Eldar have two of the best flyers for their point cost in the game. The Razorwing can put out 6 S5 AP2 shots from the sky to make Terminators cry, or 2 S8 AP 2 shots if you really want to kit it out for anti-armor, 4 S6 AP 5 large blast missiles, and a 3+ Jink save- all for less than 150 points. Granted it's made of paper like all Dark Eldar vehicles, but being a flyer....

That said S6 can't hurt a Leman Russ's front armor, you need at least S8. Obviously side and rear armor is a thing, but since you can take them in squads of up to three in this edition, what my friend does is always take them in trios, then fan the unit out and face them at different angles so that across an almost 180 degree arc, the nearest tank in the unit has it's front armor towards you.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #228732

What if you uses a strength D gun on his tanky
Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #228737

Super Aggro Crag wrote:What if you uses a strength D gun on his tanky
Then he cri.

He also cri when a squad of Kabalite Trueborn buzz him on a Venom with 4 S 8 Ap 2 Lance shots, which is good, because the current Dark Eldar codex doesn't actually have any strength D.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #228750

They should give then the d

I like dark elfdar heckions and breastmasters
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #228758

I only have two russes ;_;

Regardless, skyfire is the real cancer and makes me not want to even consider playing again.

I really want a fucking reboot of Necromunda though, or at least a good video game like Mordhiem got
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #228770

They should make good gorkermorker and necromingus vidya. What house u like
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #228786

I have never actually been able to play but i really like Van Sarr and Goliath, but Escher seems cool too
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
K-64
Byond Username: K-64

Post by K-64 » #228787

Not the pay2win space-griefers that are Spyrers?
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #228789

Arent playing spyrers and arbites basically saying you just want to win and fuck the spirit of the game?
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #228804

Play scavvies
live in filth
Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #230926

Advance reminder that the Cthulhu Crew will be getting back together this Thursday.

Also, theoretically, if I were to run a World of Darkness game, who would be interested?
XSI

Post by XSI » #230929

Depends on the timeslot, I may be
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #230942

Our group grew a little, and we took a break from Twilight Imperium to play some new stuff

Things we're really into these days is Spartacus and Pandemic Legacy

Spartacus is really good, we're going to be grabbing the expansions for it.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #231130

Drynwyn wrote: Also, theoretically, if I were to run a World of Darkness game, who would be interested?
Kinda interested, also kinda afraid of my availability. My work schedule is pretty random though I have been lucky with getting Thursdays off for CoC pretty consistently lately.
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #231209

XSI wrote:Depends on the timeslot, I may be
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #231324

Drynwyn wrote:Advance reminder that the Cthulhu Crew will be getting back together this Thursday.

Also, theoretically, if I were to run a World of Darkness game, who would be interested?
I've never played WoD before so I'm not sure if I should start playing a game I'm ultimately gonna be bad at while learning as I go
XSI

Post by XSI » #231336

Being bad at it or learning is not a reason not to

In fact, learning is a reason to try, I would say
The worst that could happen is that you are a bit slow to learn- But then you will likely have fun while doing so
Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #231440

Anonmare wrote:
Drynwyn wrote:Advance reminder that the Cthulhu Crew will be getting back together this Thursday.

I've never played WoD before so I'm not sure if I should start playing a game I'm ultimately gonna be bad at while learning as I go
WoD isn't to hard of a game to learn, and IMO you're better off learning a system in a group with people who know the rules well than with other newbies. That way if you do make mistakes they get immediately noticed.
Jazaen

Post by Jazaen » #231444

Yeah, WoD is relatively simple, once you get the hang of several basic things.
Also, count me in for WoD, assuming it goes in a similar timeslot as CoC, since it's all night for me anyway.
I play: