JOJO'S BIZARRE 『RP』 (Official Thread)

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

JOJO'S BIZARRE 『RP』 (Official Thread)

Post by captain sawrge » #75176

This will be the official Wild Hogs JJBA RP thread, any and all other threads will be deleted.

Thread Rules:
1. Anyone posting is considered part of the RP and will be expected to act as such. If not, your posts will done for you by me and you don't get to choose your stand.
2. VIP membership, which includes hamon powers for your stand is available upon request, please PM me on steam the forums or on my Deviantart.
3. NO OC'S BASED ON HOLLY I'M FUCKING SERIOUS ABOUT THIS.

Apart from this, have fun, and do a good Jo-Job on your OC's!

Reginald Mario Linguini Anthonio Zeppeli

The 7th son of the 7th son of the 7th son, Reginald possessed an innately boosted hamon ability, giving him almost complete control of ripples from birth. His abilities only got stronger as he matured, to the point where he can accomplish virtually anything by clever manipulation of his abilities. When Reginald was 11, he went blind in his left eye. When he was 12, his family was attacked by vampire stand users. Reginald converted them to good and they now run an orphanage in Egypt. Among these vampires was Danno Brando, king of the underworld and long lost descendant of Dio Brando. Not even Reginald could defeat Danno, but he managed to tear out his left eye. He replaced his own blind eye with Danno's, and developed his own stand from the vampiric powers within. Reginald's goal in life is to hunt down the evil Danno and put an end to his evil in the name of his father.

『Stand』:
STAND Proud
By coming into contact or close proximity with another stand user, Reginald can gain their stand powers.
Abilities:
Channels hamon through his custom made M1911.
Extreme control over hamon
Last edited by captain sawrge on Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
captain sawrge

Re: JOJO'S BIZARRE 『RP』 (Official Thread)

Post by captain sawrge » #75177

reserved
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #75178

- Danno Brando -

The 7th son of the 7th son of the 7th son, Reginald Dio possessed an innately boosted Dio hamon ability, giving him almost complete control of ripples from Dio birth. His abilities only got Dio stronger as he matured, to the point where he can Dio accomplish virtually anything by Dio clever manipulation of his Dio abilities. When Reginald was 11, he went blind in his left Dio eye. When he was 12, his family was attacked by vampire Dio stand users. Reginald converted them to Dio good and they now run an orphanage in Dio Egypt. Among these vampires was Danno Brando, king of the Dio underworld and long lost descendant of Dio Dio Brando. Not even Dio Reginald could defeat Danno, but he managed to tear out his left Dio eye. He replaced his own blind Dio eye Dio with Danno's, Dio and Dio developed Dio Dio Dio his own Dio stand Dio Dio from the vampiric Dio powers Dio within. Dio Dio Reginald's goal Dio in Dio Dio life Dio is to Dio Dio Dio hunt down Dio the evil Dio Danno and Dio put an Dio end to his evil in the Dio name Dio of Dio his Dio Dio fatherDio Dio Dio Dio Dio Dio Dio Dio Dio Dio .

danno brando was a bear born in a vampries' body. when he was 7 he underwent species reassignment surgery and had his brain replaced with a bears's brain and assumed his perfection form. by becoming a true bear he awoke his stand, stand rogers the axe

also his special power is he can duck anything even abstract concepts like illnesses or homosexuality or the human condition or social constructs or poverty or the unkknown or the anon or paradoxes or nationalities or ethnicities or hunger or toilet time or depression or previous engagements or responsibilites or the scorn of a woman shamed or existentialism or the cold embrace of space or aesthetic emotions or goblin darts or absolute space and time or avant-garde or categeroical imperative or brute fact or boredom or binary opposition or causal adequacy principle or chakra or choice or cultural sensibility or distributive justice or logical implication or perception or injustice or infallibility or identity and change or hate speech or empirical relationship or conjecture or consent or descriptive knowledge or gender roles

sometimes i put "a real hero" on at 300% volume and go on deviantart and start screaming and screaming and my mom is yelling at me to get off the computer but i never will

- Stand: Stand Rogers -

main power: he throws axes that instantly murder you
sub power: hes invincible 100% he cant get possessed or die anything and also reverses stand powers at will and can read japenese
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
fagboy420

Post by fagboy420 » #75179

Jorussell "Jumpy" Joestar

Code: Select all

Son of Jolyne Cujho and Junpei Iori, Jorussell was attacked by the past version of Kars and Esidisi when he was 2 years old. At this time, his stand NWA awoke and defeated the Pillar Men, sending them back to their own time. After this, his father Junpei passed his evoker on to him and told him "Stand proud the Dark Hour is coming." Junpei then leans close to his son and tells him, "Adachis is the killer.", and dies. Fast forward 10 years, after exiting a My Chemical Romance Concert, Jorussell is pulled into a vortex that leads to the climactic battle between Joseph Joestar and Kars. After witnessing this great battle, Jorussell resolves to live up to his father's expectations and kill the enemy stand user Adachi. Remembering what his father taught him, and summoning up a great and powerful hamon ripple, he infuses his evoker and mutters, "Per...so...na..." He is engulfed in a white light, and his persona, Black Frost, gives him a hearty hee-ho. Nodding to himself, Jorussell, NWA, and Black Frost turn away from the climactic battle and he begins his quest for vengeance against the enemy stand user, Adachi.
Jorussell:

NWA:

Black Frost:

Evoker:
miggles 'cut the throat of baby niggles' sanderson wrote:The server, the forums, the Singulo, it's all run by conniving kikes for the purpose of trying to bring down the Aryan race. But they won't bring down ol' Miggles.
fagboy420

Post by fagboy420 » #75181

miggles 'cut the throat of baby niggles' sanderson wrote:The server, the forums, the Singulo, it's all run by conniving kikes for the purpose of trying to bring down the Aryan race. But they won't bring down ol' Miggles.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #75183

what the fuck are you faggots doing
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
fartman

Post by fartman » #75184

Johnyy Murder
[quote]I hate whites when they die -Jonyy murder[/quote]
When he fought in world war 2 he was decorated for extreme bravery i the face of severe consequences which could of costed him his life and when he saved him to protect his country he was betrayed and catch by the enemy They experimented on him and he got mutated which gave him a stand. his stand is really powerful but likes to hide in case of danger becuase hes self confidence is not great but johnyys powerful friendship spirit is

stand: i;ll put it here soon

ok i figured iot how 2 edit ! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
heres my standImage
Last edited by fartman on Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
fagboy420

Post by fagboy420 » #75185

*jumps down off of his stololoo*

hehe.....loks klike a good day to die hard :bball: :bball: :bball: :bball: :bball: :bball: :bball:
fartman

Post by fartman » #75186

johny walks up to the bar and orders a double vodka and whisky. ''jeez that was a fr*ckng tough day..... AT least no one tried to talk to me today at least...''

he sits down in a shodowy corner and smokes meanly
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #75187

Can it shorty!!
*Pulls out his gun and shots one at the ceiling* What do you walking s*cks of shit know about vampires??? I'm looking for......Danno brando.......
:honk: *menacing* :honk:
Last edited by captain sawrge on Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danno

Post by danno » #75188

-jorussel notices that his basket ball is a bit furry-

-his bball expode into danno0 brando-

『rRRRRaHHUARUUUURURUAURURUGHAUGHUGHUARHGUHARUGHG』
[THIS WAS NOT BACKET BALL! IT WAS ME, DANNO!]

-danno punches rjorusell afcross the room-
fagboy420

Post by fagboy420 » #75189

fartman

Post by fartman » #75190

*doges the bullets and drops to one knee alright im done with this b***shit get ready to die........
*jiohnyy shoots reginald in the head killing his instantly*
thats what u get.....
fagboy420

Post by fagboy420 » #75191

TGStation Headcoder: Contact me with questions/concerns.
Russell another face to look!

*steps back and looks around at the assembled mens*

I hear that my friend Rudolph Von Stroheim has done well in the Futbol!

*lets NWA continue charging his hamon and uses his third arm to pull out his Digi-Egg of courage in preparation for his Armor Digivolution*
Operative
Shitposts: 1161
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #75192

*dodges and absorbs the bullet into his stand, and then it fires back at f*rtman*
Why you little!!
*shoots a mega hamon bulelt at jonnyy*
MEGA.........DURRIRRUUUUU...........SUNRIGHT...........GOKEN.........KAME...............BUREAKA....................
:capgun: OVADURRRIIIIVUUUUUU :revolver: :revolver: :revolver: :revolver: :c4: :flashbang:
fartman

Post by fartman » #75194

jorussell wait is that you?" i remmeber fighting with you in the war....... you were a good solder.. and a dman good cop.
*pulls the NerveGear off off jorusells head* man.. how long were you in there??! that **hit does stuff to a Man

FR*ICK!!
doges the bulet and fires 50 bullets at regianld again befor he has a chance to react
fartman

Post by fartman » #75196

how i do set my picture? next to my name
fartman

Post by fartman » #75197

whoops sorry not in charcter xD oops
danno

Post by danno » #75198

『AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRUAUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH』
[ATTACK MODE STANDO ROGERS! REVERSE REVERSE!]

-stand roger uses his power to reverse the time slow and danno kicks all of the bulltets back at regineld-
fartman

Post by fartman » #75199

fartman wrote:whoops sorry not in charcter xD oops
"' wGHOA WHERE DID THAT BEAR COME FROM AND ITS A VAMPIRE BEER *talkng to himself ok i better brign out the big guns now.........*
danno

Post by danno » #75200

『WOAOWOAWHOAHWHAHAHAHRHRHGRHH』
[i guess you can............ cha cha real smooth now.................] :B1:
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #75201

*dodges all the Bullets*
Wait a mnute!! We must kill Danno Brando first!!!! Join me f*rtman and Jonnyboy!!"
*Shoots a hamon blast at Danno brandon*
fagboy420

Post by fagboy420 » #75203

YUMPERINOS OVE TO THE FUCKING BARERINO AND SLICEALINOS YOURE FACEOLINO

YOU'RE FUCKING A AF WE DAE ADKIFFOA LASPO

Image Image
fartman

Post by fartman » #75204

*combines with reginald and jorsusels to create there final form but johntyy is the head and has a rocket on it which he laucnhes at danno at the speed of light destroying the bar completly
danno

Post by danno » #75205

-dando ducks-
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #75208

This is not even my fianl form1!!!
"Uses his stand to copy Jomny s ability and then combines with them again to form TEngen Tepon Gurren Jojo and summons the Universe (even stronger than the world) to stop reality and uppercuts danno 10000000000000 times*
DORADORADORADORADORADORADORADORADORADORADORADORADORADORADORADORADORADORADORADORADORADORA
DOOOOOORAAAAA!!!
danno

Post by danno » #75209

//xX-| OOC |-Xx\\
[stop i ducked and your are breaking cannon]
//xX-| OOC |-Xx\\
danno

Post by danno » #75210

gas
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #75211

Is this a way to increase your postcounts or something

That's the only motivation I can attribute to what I'm seeing here
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
danno

Post by danno » #75212

"Howly! Sheit!" Rae Responds In A Very Pete Manner, Complete With The Accent As Bullets Ricochet Around Her From Pretty Much Every Stand.

"The Edgy Teen's Drink Just Exploded Into A Bear!" She Says Shocked. "And The Bear Is The Menacing Man From The Edgy Teen's Photograph! His Stand Seems To Be Wielding An Axe!"

She Didnt Even Notice The Apple Juice That Was Poured Down Her Sweater. How Bizarre.

"Hello." She Finally Reponds To Jorussell. "Your『Stand』 Looks Pretty Tricky!" Wink.
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #75213

What!! Another person has arrived!
*looks at Stickymayhem*
Who are you! A slave of danngo!? I will not let you leave this bar alive!
*shoots 1000000000 hamon bullets at sticky*
That will teach you to try and interrupt my fight....kid....
fagboy420

Post by fagboy420 » #75214

Water cooler
1115 posts • Page 52 of 56 • 1 ... 4950515253545556
Re: Water cooler (Hugs: 0)

Postby Miggles » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:20 pm
hint
dont make it ponies again
ImageImage
Hi I'm Miggles and let me tell you 2010 was the best vintage of Little Hugs. I drank four of these and it caused my diabetes to go nuts I was stumbling all over the house and having a great time.
Miggles
Operative
Shitposts: 5599
Re: Water cooler (Hugs: 0)

Postby TankNut » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:29 pm

Miggles wrote:hint
dont make it ponies again

Figured that out a good while ago, it's half the reason why I want to get a new one.
ImageImage
TankNut
Operative
Shitposts: 392
Steam: TankNut
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #75216

[[[[[Please do not interrupt the RP, fagboy420! If you need guidelines, please refer to the OP for RP guidelines..,]]]]]
fartman

Post by fartman » #75218

''sticky.... i remeber you from the war too... will you join our fight? i hate these c*cks but to stand and fight as broothers is a endevour that all men should work to bocome
*smokes another cigarete, blowing the smoke i n his face
fagboy420

Post by fagboy420 » #75219

Beardbeard: Probablement le pire doublage français que j'aie jamais entendu, et c'est pas rien :')
fagboy420

Post by fagboy420 » #75221

*stings you in the head with his fucking hamon blaster like wow that s was fucing sick*

GET HTE FUCK Out OF MY BAR FUCKIGN NORMIES
Loonikus
Byond Username: Loonicus

Post by Loonikus » #75223

*The door flies off its hinges and you see a six (6) foot-meter-gallon tall man in a trenchcoat, fedora, and elton john windshield wiper sunglasses backflips into the room*

"Did you fools forget about...

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE3333333?

(This is my telport color btw) *The man teleports behind himself and shoots web at the cieling to spell name
fagboy420

Post by fagboy420 » #75225

LOOKS AT THIS FUCKING NEW BOI WHO DARES TO CUM INTO HIS ABAR }"YOU IWLL BE FUCKING DESTROYED"
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #75228

Stickymayhem wrote:Is this a way to increase your postcounts or something

That's the only motivation I can attribute to what I'm seeing here
shut up faggot let it happen oops i mean

((shut up faggot let it happen))
Last edited by miggles on Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
Loonikus

Post by Loonikus » #75229

*Throws off trenchcoat revealing indestructable spongebob duct tape armor and shoots lazer eyes into elden john glasses where windshield wipers throw tem at u*

YOU WERE ALWAYS SUCH A FAG!! I BET YOU KISS GIRLS!! THATS HOW GAY U R!!
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #75231

WHAT!!!!
How DARE YOU!!!!!!!!111
MY LIPS ARE PURE!!!!!!! AND NOW....I WILL PURIFY YOU......
*Shoots a massive drill of pure hamon energy into Loonikus's head and it explodes his skull in half to death :c4: :wetfloorsign: :| :revolver: :singulo:
Do not try and cross me, mortal....you are dealing with a force beyond you're puny imagination.....
NSFW:
fagboy420

Post by fagboy420 » #75232

[size=75[quote]
NSFW:
Spoiler:
[youtube]0]sum

Code: Select all

mons his f[list]inal persona/stand[/size]
[img]http://a.pomf.se/umoumb.jpg[/[code]img]
[/list][code]

[color=#FFFFBF][size=200]YO[*]U[/size][/color][color=#FFFF00]ARE[/color][color=#FFFF00]GOING[/color][color=#00FF00]TWO[/color][color=#FF8040]FUCKING[/color][color=#40FFFF][size=200]DIE[/size][/color]
[/code]
SUMMONS HIS MIGHTY FRIEND, MIGGLES "THE TEN TON TAL A[/youtube]
[/color][/i][/i][/quote]VI[/code]V TERROR" GOLDSTEIN[/size]
fartman

Post by fartman » #75233

*dyes his shirt black

now my cloths are black like my skin..... and my heart..
*kills elten john instanly*

now thats out of the way lets deal with the real proble m here..... the rest of u..
*pulls out double machineguns with drum clips
danno

Post by danno » #75235

『AAUABUABUABAUBAUBAUABUABAUBAUBAUBAUABUABAUBAUBAUABUABUABAUB』
[SPONGE BOB?? MORE LIKE SPONGEBCORPSES]

-danno deftly leaps onto the air and tears eltons' throat out of his neck in midair and eats it and then lands-

-marshall mathers looks down at the twitching body of his beloved father figure. he shudders and starts screami
『AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHH』
『UUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHGHGHGHHHAHHAHAHaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHGHGHHHH』
『UUUURUURARRAAAAAAAAAAAAARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA』
ng and crying and vomiting on the floor. he curls up into the fetus poisition and starts whimpering "mummy mummy mummy mummy"-
Loonikus

Post by Loonikus » #75236

U win this tyme! I am kill for now but Captain Stuffalopagus will return 4 U.

*Flies away in gyrocopter*

Oh God what is this thread I don't even
fagboy420

Post by fagboy420 » #75237

:cry: :revolver: :twisted:

no one moves or harryp otter gets itt................
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #75238

More like harry ....... WEED er......
*moves the gun out of Jorussell's hand and then shoots hairy with it*
Who needs him.....I work alone......
fagboy420

Post by fagboy420 » #75239

*SUDDENLY MY FATHER COMES BACK FROM THE WAR*

danno

Post by danno » #75241

This article is about George Weasley's deceased twin.

『AUAUURHRHGRHRRHRONANDMOLLYCRYINGOVERDEADFRED』
[REVERSE REVERSE STAND ROGERSU AH FUCK MY DICK WITH AN ASS]

-the expelrams goes back to pete and disarms his wand and his teeth (if the limey brit had any to begin with)-

『AREAAAAAAAAAAAALLLHHUUUMMAANNBEEEEIIINNNGGGGGGGGANNDDREAAALLLHEROOOO』
[HARRO PETO! SSHSHIINNEEENNNNDDOOOOOO!!!]

』danno ducks『
fartman

Post by fartman » #75242

BLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAMBLAM BLAM
*(shoots 200 bulets at the rest of the bar destroyng everying in site.))
u just made me mad... quick reloasd both clips in 1/1000 of a seocnd

"is their any thing left?????????"