Post by Itseasytosee2me » #638203

Anyone have any cool models?
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Re: I got a 3d printer

Post by Farquaar » #638206

A 3D printer is a blessed thing. What model printer you got? I've got an Elegoo Mars myself. Used to have an Anycubic Photon S before I upgraded.
► Show Spoiler
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #638209

Farquaar wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:27 am A 3D printer is a blessed thing. What model printer you got? I've got an Elegoo Mars myself. Used to have an Anycubic Photon S before I upgraded.
Its a Anycubic photon zero. I first ordered a Photon Mono SE, but it turn out to be a broken to all hell because I bought it third party. Then I ended up having to reconsider my budget and bought this one cheap from a refurbisher on eBay.

It's slow, but its got reliably decent prints.
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #638213

Something I printed with my Photon S a long while back. You need to be careful pausing large prints like this one, or you get that big head gash. A friend of mine liked it and put it on his shelf though.
helios.png
Life has kept me busy from truly enjoying the Elegoo Mars, but I'll see about posting something when I got time.
► Show Spoiler
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #638225

I do 3d modeling sometimes, if you need any models tell me(as long as its not complicated)
Living God

Extraordinary Person

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #638226

Farquaar wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:47 am Something I printed with my Photon S a long while back. You need to be careful pausing large prints like this one, or you get that big head gash. A friend of mine liked it and put it on his shelf though.

helios.png

Life has kept me busy from truly enjoying the Elegoo Mars, but I'll see about posting something when I got time.
yeah the split kind of seems deliberate this is cool though
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #641760

Farquaar wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:47 am Something I printed with my Photon S a long while back. You need to be careful pausing large prints like this one, or you get that big head gash. A friend of mine liked it and put it on his shelf though.

helios.png

Butt plug
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #641798

helios.png

I think the gash gives it a certain Je ne sais quoi to be honest. Makes it look more authentic. I guess maybe I do sais quoi