Dream Journal

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Fiz Bump
Byond Username: Dennyb

Re: Dream Journal

Post by Fiz Bump » #248438

Bottom post of the previous page:

I woke up with lower abdominal cramps and then when I went back to sleep I dreamed that I started chugging Benadryl to treat the cramps.
In my dream I got really fucked up on the Benadryl and got really high and then threw up.
Earlier in the night I had a dream where Aloraydrel and I could fly around and edit the world around us, like we were in Creative Mode.
I play Fiz Bump.
I am not a game admin. My reign of badminnery ended a few years ago.View me feedback here: >:^)
Whoisthere
Byond Username: Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #255349

I had a dream where I bought a new bicycle and was going to ride it to a cabin in the woods with my ex, the weather was great, I was really looking forward to it and to having sex with the ex. Then I met my ex, and she started asking me how I plan to get to the cabin, and I was like we just ride our bikes to the cabin and she was like well we need a better plan and while I was explaining to her in detail it started getting dark and it started raining and my ex told me this new bicycle was worse than the old one and that she isn't going to cycle to the cabin with me because it's too difficult but instead she is going to go to a bar and get drunk and I basically died from boredom and disappointment.
Sad elegy
Highly suitable for use in funerals
Whoisthere
Byond Username: Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #261188

I had the best dream ever.

Started out like a Miyazaki movie. I was some kind of prince of the natural world or someshit. Was supposed to marry a little fish princess or whatever. Long story short, me and my cortege scared her, and she hid under some rocks in the sea, and that allowed demons to come into this world (led by the Red Guy from cow and chicken/i'm weasel), who looked pretty neat, like a mix between Bosch and that manga about fish skeletons with legs (Uzumaki or close to that), and so to protect itself humanity went full Wolfenstein the New Order/Strogg, ugly cybernetic troops, brains under glass, etc.

The transition from bright and pretty Miyazaki style to the "whole world is now conrete rubble and demon war" was amazing.
Sad elegy
Highly suitable for use in funerals
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #261203

I dreamed that I was playing a video game where I was a dragon cop (Bryce, in fact) and had to do a side mission sending me to WWII Stalingrad. I also had the vague feeling that I really shouldn't go play the evil route on that mission.
I was sent with W.D. Gaster to assassinate Adelai Niska. I switched to playing Gaster, liquefied myself and flowed up the drainpipes to infiltrate the house. For reasons unknown there were children inside, which we then killed. I was instructed to use pillows because knives were too messy, and it turned out one of the children was Chara.
I then believed I woke up and was lying in bed at some ungodly early time, with my sister and nephews next to me.
Sis then vanished and instead of a mattress I found grass under my ass. Turns out we were on a river, and someone had decided to block that river via meadowisation.
It also suddenly was noon, and my nephews got up and ran away.

Why are my dreams either vidya or disturbingly real? It prevents me from RCing properly.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #297522

The internet died today because I pirated Disney.

They were protecting their files with a virus that accidentally the internet, and even my fellow attic-nerds didn't stop it.
I, of course, had the brilliant idea of using recovery tools to see if you can fix anything. Hint: no.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #297597

I don't remember.
All that I know is that I ended the internet.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Nilons
Byond Username: NIlons

Post by Nilons » #300580

I had this awful nightmare where I frequented a forum dedicated to a niche top down autism simulator slowly dying of obscurity
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes

bman
Github User
Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

Post by bman » #301022

had this dream where i went to a park and for some reason got shot, died, entered a weird place full of plumbing and steel corridors. i found a rotten guy hanging himself there, but he was alive somehow, later when i returned he wasn't there anymore

i searched the place for a long time until i think i finally solved "the maze", and there was a floating videogame style heart container, so I ran to get it, but the rotting dead but also alive guy was there and ran at the same time to acquire it, i touched it first i think.

after that the entire dream replayed just before the part where i got shot, but this time i knew that the guy with the gun was coming and booked it.

i think i played a game like that before... hold on.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #301041

Well, what was it?

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #301061

>can't sleep all night

>finally fall unconcious

>good dream

>immediately wake up because i didn't put down the blinds

FUCK
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #301062

and then the real nightmare: adminning
bman
Github User
Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

Post by bman » #301121

DemonFiren wrote:Well, what was it?
FOUND THE GAME IT WAS BASED UPON

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/586264
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #301123

Wow, newgrounds is still alive?

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Nilons

Post by Nilons » #301125

DemonFiren wrote:Wow, newgrounds is still alive?
its on life support but tom fulp is a cool guy so ye
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes

DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #301337

CosmicScientist wrote:I wonder what the day will be like when steam winds up on life support.
Well, I can tell you the weather.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
John_Oxford
Github User
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

Post by John_Oxford » #301469

>have to go to work at 9:30 to make it there by 10:00
>i've got this
>close eyes for 30 minutes because its 9:00
>dream about waking up and looking at the clock and it being 9:55
>dream about running at mach 5 out the house door
>trip on the door frame
>fall
>die
>wake up
>look at clock
>9:35

*hurr you cant fall asleep that fast

was awake for 60 some odd hours before hand it was newyears leave me be ok fuck
Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right
>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.
NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want
I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #301953

Weird stuff today

Boring old normal dreams(4 of them) at first, walking around exploring a city slowly walking around.
Then one where I decide fuck it this sucks and I'm bored. Lets do that all again but with booze and flying. So I do, same dream except flying and I've got some liquor and a can of something that mixes well with the liquor.
Met some panther that seemed confused at me and how I was semi-lucid, gave them some booze, chatted for a bit. Fun stuff.
Then on to a snack stand where I got free food along with my free booze.
And then my old cat walks in just as he was before he died. One eye, one ear partially messed up. So I hug the cat and it licks my hands. Pleasant time.
Spending some time with my old cat, then I tell it things will be fine. Something of an understanding before it just flat out dies in my arms and the entire world turns all bleak and negative. So I decide I've seen enough and wake up.

There were more details but that's pretty much the important bits
Fiz Bump
Byond Username: Dennyb

Post by Fiz Bump » #302355

After years of not being able to fly in my dreams, I'm starting to have occasional dreams where I clumsily attempt to fly again.
I play Fiz Bump.
I am not a game admin. My reign of badminnery ended a few years ago.View me feedback here: >:^)
Nilons

Post by Nilons » #305117

I had a nightmare so bad about ss13 during a two hour nap last week it gave me a panic attack
Signature Memes

FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #305182

I don't dream, its just reassuring empty blackness inside my head.

Spoiler:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #306562

FantasticFwoosh wrote:I don't dream, its just reassuring empty blackness inside my head.
We already knew that.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
PanzerIV
Byond Username: Panzer IV

Post by PanzerIV » #309393

I was running in a white featureless world the ground was complety smooth like, around me was some kind of white shadow haze witch made things blurry. I suddenly slam my body into the floor gliding across it reaching out my hand as if there was some one there. There was All I saw was a pale hand slowly falling down a pit I was reaching out for that hand as soon as I had my chest poking out trying to reach out for this hand all I heard was a woman voice calling out my name as I missed the hand. I ended up in cold sweat fling my body up with my heart racing and im reaching out my hand in the air as if I was going to grab something from there. I kind of just sat there for awhile trying to make sense of it before going back to sleep.Im still wonder what the hell that dream was I have never heard that woman voice before, and I don't recognize the voice it from anything I watch, hell i didn't even get a good look at her she was fogy or blurry to me.
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #310305

Had a dream I was in some sort of school for orphans where I discovered I was a member of an ancient, dying race of half-bird people. Also everything had RPGmaker graphics and everything was from a top-down perspective and I saw absolutely nothing wrong with this.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #310547

Anonmare wrote:Had a dream I was in some sort of school for orphans where I discovered I was a member of an ancient, dying race of half-bird people. Also everything had RPGmaker graphics and everything was from a top-down perspective and I saw absolutely nothing wrong with this.
did you make any friends with the spooky bird people
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #310575

I got woken up before then. It was strange but actually comforting oddly. I remember one of the teachers not liking me for fantastically racist reasons, most of the dream's faded by now. It's a shame cause it was a nice dream and normally I don't have good ones, or ones I can remember
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #337205

ive actually been having some weirdass dreams lately and im not tired and dont feel like masturbating so ill type some out to try and get sleepy

---
this one happened many weeks ago but for some reason its stuck with me just because its so out of the ordinary
>demons or mutants or someshit invading earth
>my perspective is like i'm watching a movie (floating camera-ish)
>architecture seems oldish and european, maybe britain?
>just a bunch of scenes of carnage
next part is the part that sticks in my mind
>near a beach
>not quite a boardwalk but like an elevated stone path
>wall off to the side is full of corpses screaming and reaching out at the people running past them as demons chase
>basically the corpses look like the corpses in ludwig's cavern in the bloodborne old hunters area
>"camera" pans out to ocean
>massive mushroom cloud explosion
>pan back to corpse wall/demons/people
>blast of air hits them
>their faces start getting blown/melted off from the blast
>they smile in relief before they disappear in the explosion

thats all i remember. really an odd dream for me, i dont usually dream of weirdass morbid shit like that.

---
>fighting on a tf2 map who'se name i cant be assed to google
>for some reason have zarya's gun/abilities
>rest of team is just normal tf2 classes
>we eventually break through a sentry nest thanks to a graviton surge of mine
>poosh the cart all the way to final point
>obvious spy gets in our way but i just tell him to move aside or ill decapitate him (with a kukri i think?), so he moves aside and watches us go past
>at final point my dream perspective goes back to "camera mode" as "holes" by electric guest starts playing (i had been listening to it a lot at the time)
>someone (a sniper maybe?) drops a jarate jar
>"camera" follows it as it rolls along the ground and bumps into another sniper's foot
>other sniper picks it up and says "MAPLE SYRUP?!" just as my alarm goes off and i wake up

havent played tf2 in years and overwatch in months so idk where this one came from
---

>playing space station 13
>"dream camera" is on the screen as if im looking at my computer monitor but all i see is my top-down perspective (no keyboard/hands/etc)
>on metastation as HOS
>someone broke into medbay surgery or something, maybe a bomb had gone off? i forget
>use detective on something relevant (a door maybe? again i forget)
>"glass mask shards"
>get really confused because thats not something that comes out on scanners
>examine some guys in the hall
>second or third guy i examine has a glass mask on
>welp i guess i got my perp?
>tase him
>nothing happens
>realise he's on the ground so i cuff him and bring him to brig
>someone had fucked up everything
>where cells usually are its just normal glass panes and walls are made of dirt for some reason
>get super depressed
>haul the guy back to the permabrig
>he's braindead as i search him
>"dream camera" switches to first person now
>find some weirdass bomb thing in his bag
>basically two gasoline cans tied together with something blue on top (oxy tanks maybe? forget)
>dunno how i know this is a bomb but somehow i do
>still suicidal because of brig vandalism
>leave braindead guy in perma hallway
>stroll/dance my way back into brig
>janitor is there cleaning up
>looks at me in terror (note that now for some reason everyone is realistic in my first person dream camera, not pixels)
>runs away and leaves his cart behind
>stroll/dance my way through brig doors carrying two gasoline can bomb things, one in both hands
>my alarm goes off but i manage to "hold on" to my sleep/dream long enough to press the buttons on the top of the bombs
>bombs go off, presumably killing me

i spent the rest of the day feeling really guilty about scaring the janitor and making him leave his janicart, he didnt die in the blast iirc but it just made me feel really sad/guilty for some reason. typing this back out now i feel bad about it again.

thats all i have/remember for now, ill be back if/when i have more weird shit to share.
Iatots
Byond Username: Iatots
Github Username: Iatots

Post by Iatots » #368634

>having a professor sit down next to you in a 101 class and ask you trivial questions you don't know the answer to
>a little girl singing a short song about death and loss written by your own brain (afaik)
>school battle royale, only you eat shit all the time (figuratively)

These stood out today.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #368672

Two dreams, can't really remember the second one.

Inhospitable world, we're scavengers. We hit a habitat pod in the ice, we go down. Everything looks very bronze, brown-ish, mildly steampunky. A bit like Riven.
A woman joins us, she blasts the control panel free with C4, then goes downstairs from the platform the panel is located in.
She tells me someone here is having hostile thoughts about her and starts pointing her gun at people. I feel it, too, like a HUD compass drawing a line behind me. We go back to the entrance, I don't recall if there's anyone there.
We sit down at the kitchen table in the living area and later re-revisit the entrance. I see a side passage all buried in ice and ask for C-4. Nothing comes of that, so up the stairs. Ladder? I think it was stairs.
Another woman is there, I recognise her face. Romanian accent, nurse's clothes, but she's definitely a cleaning lady. Carries with her a large basket of fruits, is scared shitless, wants to give them to us.
We take it, she heads back out into the freezing cold again. I wake up.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Iatots

Post by Iatots » #369142

So me and my mom were having a bit of a mouse problem in this 2 family apartment in the forest. It was made worse by my russian neighborn's autistic son skewering the poor things, and I tried to communicate this to the big man. He was honest about it in that he recognized the problem, but let his son be "natural" anyway. I wasn't really going to tell off a man trice my size so I mostly nodded throughout the conversation which must've led him to believe I was understanding and wouldn't press the matter further. It did lead to me being awarded the russian racial bonus "iron family", boosting my health from 20 to 50. Sadly since this was 2v2 team fortress everyone just carried the flag the required 20 yards instead of fighting (and snipers cucked you anyway with a headshot).

Also >yfw the giant asteroid the transformer was mining was actually a decepticon.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #369311

Today I dreamed of dragons.

Some green mage guy dragon. No wings, and had a rival who preferred the term "alchemical engineer". They were bickering about each other's theories and changing some huge castle's architecture by doing so.
They were also doing so telepathically and agreed that social networks were bullshit and electronic communication was inefficient anyway.
I learned that that castle was a school of sorts and some red dragonfag with spikes on his back was the combat instructor. Had his office in a medieval armoury, probably didn't ever leave it. There was a third guy, too, but he never showed up.
I don't remember taking classes, I do remember standing next to a glowy well thing deep underground and then I woke up.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #369328

I dream about a revolution SS13 style with flashes and everything.

Apparently my mind canon for a flash looks more like a men in black thing than what it really is, a oversized bulb.
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #371125

I've been having more and more abstract dreams as of late, maybe it's due to lack of sleep but I've been dreaming in shapes and colours instead of actual imagery.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #371672

Tonight I went to Russia.
There was English and German everywhere, so I think we won the second Cold War, too.

My Russian uncle's flat was somewhere way up and way pretty. Tiny as hell (bedroom, living room+second bed, kitchen, somehow no bathroom), but pretty in a 19th century way. Church right outside the window, which interestingly enough I could swear was Protestant.
All went well until I started fapping to dragon porn, then I suddenly found myself lying on a bench in front of a bus stop at a busy intersection. It was cold and I know Russkis have dashboard cams, so I had to stop and pray they didn't notice. That's when more of them came and tried to sit on that fucking bench, so I curled up and pretended not to be there.
There were also some things about my aunt and mother parking our car in the middle of a river and acting all nonchalant about it, or my sister mentioning something about Russian intelligence to me and armoured police suddenly appearing out of nowhere.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Iatots

Post by Iatots » #371675

Tried to get a job at a sewing company, entry test was dividing my father's belly in 50 equal areas. Took me a while to stop dividing everything by two. Also, elephants are pretty handy when remodeling bathrooms to have a floor window to the t-rex pen.
Iatots

Post by Iatots » #372203

Abandonment, academic failure... but also, a great ending for samurai jack!
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #374905

>be me
>be on a bus ride to bumblefuck nowhere
>german villages, but a southern-us old woman behind me
>we talk about how bad the bus driver is and i have to keep biting back remarks on evolution because i know she doesn't believe in it
>there's some jelly beans or something lying on a shelf next to me after the buss gradually turned into something that feels more like a train
>i take and eat some, but worry about paying for them, can't find the container they were in
>eventually i do, it's full of shit i don't like and a bit of the good stuff
>we arrive at our station, somewhere underground
>i get off, as do most of my old classmates from my final year at school
>apparently we have to head back down the tunnel because the train we were supposed to catch isn't coming
>the group i'm with waits, carefully, to ensure we won't be run over
>we find the side tunnel, half-dismantled tracks going through it, and end up in a large hall with gantries on the ceiling
>periodically, cargo crane hooks of some sort are lowered down to us on cables
>i'm told that i have to hang on to these hooks and ride them where ever they're going
>several others have already done it and have since been communicating
>i feel like i probably wouldn't be able to hold on in my wimpy condition so instead i go to the bathroom
>the door says something like "for mice-guests only" and the thing is incredibly cramped, feels like a tiled walk-in coffin
>i try to get my business done in there, somehow i succeed, and i notice the collection of umbrellas in the corner next to the bowl
>one of them is orange, it's mine, even though it doesn't work and i'm underground i pick it up anyway
>meanwhile they're showing a documentary or something about some kook, i don't know what his hypothesis of the universe was, only that i think it had something to do with music and resonance
>the soundtrack they were using was from shadow of the colossus, i point this out and nobody notices/people only get mildly annoyed in the "shut up, we're trying to watch this" fashion
>eventually more cargo racks and cables come down again
>i think about tying myself to those things in increasingly complex ways but really don't believe i'll survive the ride
>i ask the others, what kind of horribly deadly place might the rest of the class have ended up in
>they say, hey, they're talking to us, remember
>i resolve to overcome my fear and hitch the next ride while everyone else is already up there and leaving
>of course i immediately wake up

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #385946

I dont' know what you guys are doing but Inever dream

It's just in bed
bam asleep
awake from sun
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #385963

There are tricks to dreaming mostly involving good sleeping habits and patterns. I also notice I dream less if I'm either too stressed or too bored lately in real life, meaning I need to be in a good comfortable mood, but that might just be coincidence.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #386167

Not a coincidence, if you're in a good mood and not sleep deprived, you have more dreams/better dream memory
Jzoid
Byond Username: Jzoid

Post by Jzoid » #389905

long one
okay so I dreamed that first off I was in a car with friends and I was in the back seat yet for some reason they told me to drive so I had a s hitty little wheel and was driving, the problem is the guy in the drivers seat had to do everything else. anyway so we drove around but the system was bugged so ever-so often the guy in front would need to hit the screen so I could regain control, anyway the two infront are partying but I lose control and the guy doesn't hit the screen in time and we topple over.
so we crash his like 1m pound landrover and he gets pissed off at me
I can't remember what happened next but I think we got captured by some tribes people and bought to like an uncharted land with a massive citadel and at the citadel was a p. hot king
in any case the land had a lot of battle tribes that would fight against each other inside the citadel be it by racing eachother in parkour puzzle rooms or just punching eachother
anyway I swiftly rose to the top, and in doing so I caught everyones attention including the kings
but I cheated and the king caught onto this
so the king prepared to go into a mega form kind of thing where he'd place on his mask and armour which would take a day to activate
but when it did he would fight me to see if I'd be exiled
so during that day we just kinda chilled out, I left my friends to talk with the king played games fucked around
we went exploring near by ruined towns, it was fun and all
but when the day finally came he fucking destroyed me and as such it was decided I was to be exiled
I had this kind of loading screen to where I was being exiled and in it was one of those angler fish fuckers
anyway so I woke up on a small island with my dad and his GF outside of Thailand for some reason
and thailand was nearby, the problem was that the whole surrounding waters was angler-fish infested
On the island was another exile, but his face was deformed and he had been there for awhile
apparently the angler fish hated him and every attempt he made to try and fish for food the angler fish attempted to attack him
so we decided "okay let's make a raft out of resources on this shitty 5x5 meter island"
so we went "exploring" the island including the brush
and we found a kangaroo
so the kangaroo started running around like a mad man but my dad eventually tamed it
it was fun but it served literally no purpose
so as time went on, me, my dad and his girlfriend all transformed into totally different people who had past connections with thailands government
so we eventually build a raft
but there's no room for deformed man
so we'r'e like
"okay we'll go to thailand and get two more rafts so we can come back and rescue you"
and he's like okay
so we end up rowing to the island where the angler fish attacks us once or twice however he never does significant damage
so we get to main land thailand where we all split up
the other two bitches go to look for rafts, I go to an underground club have a fwe drinks before I leave
and then I start going to an institution like it's a crazy sci-fi science university or some shit with government sketchy stuff happening
oof
anyway so I explore the institute and find like two rooms that I can remember
one room is a room of a cow on steroids chasing around a man and battering him around
who then eventually breaks out into the hallway
the other room was this small chamber where when I opened the door I led out into a massive one with people floating who were then struggling to breath
apparently they were testing flight in vacuum but I fucked stuff up :shrug:
anyway apparently I was famous idk why
but eventually I left and went back to the beach
where someone was starting beef about my characters mum who died apparently 2 years ago
but then the other twpo people interrupted and they came with rafts
so I was like "hell yeah" and selected a raft where they already blew theirs up
so I went to blow mine up but there was a rip in it
so I was like
"okay I'll go do this at the beach
so by the time I get back, I find out everyones zombified and I start running then I jump onto the raft but there's a zombie on the raft and he attacks me and we both fall into the water where angler fish starts to pick at our remains
then I go into spectator mode, I see a PD is surviving against the zombies and then it jumps to a mix between a dream I had in the past of something similar to Hogwarts and a Fitz video where they're playing around with PUBG guns

weird format cause copy pasting from discord
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #433713

so tonight I dreamed I was a space marine or shit and had to purge some robotic infestation or another
shit looked like cyberpunk-tier mechanical animals without any armour on, just a black mech bits and red "eyes"
cavalry arrived after I was done, not the same guys as me, we all ran for an elevator down the side of the monolith our compound was on
then I had to run back because there's some asshole I forgot despite having cleared the area before
so I find him hiding out in some indoors firing range or shit, I enter and suddenly more robodogs spawn behind me
I grab him and another survivor (I think a woman) and we go back
by the time we got back - to a platform between the top of the rock and the desert at the bottom - we could see that some organic swarm thing was attacking our reinforcements, not the same shit that we removed from up above because it was covered in yellow plating
I had to un-shellshock the guy I rescued, the girl grabbed grenades, I took some and handed the rest to the guy, they took the elevator down and that's the last I saw of them
then those yellow things started flying up, some of them transparent jellyfish-like things except with a sticky tentacle that was like those silicone hands you could fling at people to creep them out
shit felt like slugs when I touched it, couldn't figure out how to kill it so I threw it in the research analyser on that platform to scan and disintegrate
I spent the next (long) while throwing shit in there until eventually I saw massive hovering sand-ships had begun closing in and firing on that yellow robotic nano gunk
that's when some brown craft appeared that must have been really tiny spaceships because one of them scanned as "dreadnaught" despite being no larger than your average rocket launcher
I grabbed that thing like a rifle and started pointing its main gun at assholes when some human-sized mech walkers with red plating came up the anti-grav lift
same colour as my armour, so I figured they were supposed to be rescue
so I woke up

the only really remarkable thing about this dream is that I actually felt cold and slimy when touching the shit inside the yellow machines, or their invisible flying goo scouts
that and it was the first dream in a while that I remembered

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #433714

EndgamerAzari wrote:Then for some reason I read an online article stipulating that I killed her because I was some kind of neckbearded Redditor. What the fuck.
that woman's name must have been /tg/station

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #436044

and in other news some faggot on /scaly/ just dreamed of kissing indoraptor
man, why don't I ever have relevant dreams

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Iatots

Post by Iatots » #436461

>ss13 coders are now pastry carts workers
>they rotate working the cart
>their in-joke is loudly saying "yeah BITCH spread that sugar" as the one manning the cart adds powdered sugar to the pastry
>they do this while putting the coins they use to pay on a small metal tray and jiggling it

You guys are fucking weird.
Iatots

Post by Iatots » #436877

Double post but just had a dream of playing dmca. Among the highlights was a massive marine conga line with irish music.