Dream Journal

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Dream Journal

Post by DemonFiren » #81074

So, I figure there's a phenomenon common among the human population called 'dreaming'.
And I figure we're all a tiny bit loony here, so our dreams could be entertaining and/or creepypasta if we posted them.
Finally, I figure I'll start a thread since I don't recall any other with the same subject.

TL;DR: Tell me what you see when you go to bed.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Re: Dream Journal

Post by Maccus » #81136

I see a world where the people on the forums are actually tolerable
Spoiler:
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #81139

I dreamed I was playing Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag.

I woke up to someone doing a Let's Play of Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag.

This is the only dream I had in months.
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #81155

Here's just ONE of mine, which I funnily enough had after reading the first dream thread ages ago.
It's still unedited from when I woke up and just scribbled it down.

Vinnie and Mac "Bear van":
---------------------------------
Wake up for school, 8:20 in the morning, I'm late so I hurry on out of the house. I walk to the top of my road, to see what should be hills, but is instead an infinite field into the distance. I turn right, and continue on with my day, ignoring the field.
I walk for ages until I'm in a town I don't recognise. in the distance I hear someone shouting about a fiver (£5 note) and literally everyone in this town is walking in the direction of this guy. I keep walking until I reach this wall that I can't get past except by climbing this small fire escape on the side. I climb the fire escape, reaching the top, only to find myself now at the top of a new york skyline, with my school visible way off in the distance. Up here on this roof is a van, with a picture of a bear on the side, owned by two mafia/mobster types, Vinnie and mac. there's also this woman, who advises me not to jump off the building without an umbrella, and she gives me hers and I jump. landing on the ground I hear an engine roar and vinnie and mac drive off the side of the building and almost crush me, suddenly I have a gun and I shoot vinnie and mac, and they endlessly respawn and I keep shooting them. The dream ends, I wake up, it's 8:20 and I'm late, and really worried that the top of my road is going to be an infinite field.
私は完璧
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #81175

I had a wierd as fuck dream, that in retrospect was some kind of fantasy world. Only it had something like ling headslugs, and a bunch maximum edge lord guys in brightly coloured plate armor spreading an epidemic of headslug based minions. Hm.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #81225

Here's what happens when you play too many video games, kids:

I gained consciousness inside a military structure, reminiscent of Black Mesa, checked a Human Revolotion-style radar to see there was only one exit and it was guarded by several turrets, so I snuck in, hacked a console, left the building...a small bunker on the outside, between green hills (not of the gently sloping kind) and a massive lake that, due to the weather outside, was anything but calm.
I figured that FUCK YOU I'M ARGONIAN was an appropriate response to give to the water that would deny me a straight path to where I somehow knew I needed to go.
FUCK YOU I'M A DRAGON was the water's response as something big, black (or was it dark purple?), winged and decidedly Smaugian erupted from the lake. And me without my rocket launcher, all I got was this dinky Halo-style assault rifle.
I played around for a while, diving for cover behind that bunker, sneaking out of the shadows, checking where that beast was, and occasionally getting splashed (apparently this variety of dragons was really into swimming.)
Last thing I remember was going for a swim and hoping this thing wouldn't just dive back in and have me for breakfast.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #81245

I had a dream last night that I killed my best friend, former roommate, and former fuckbuddy's mom. She didn't even look like her mom actually does, and was in jail for some reason. We were visiting her, and she got out of her cell when she wasn't supposed to and we got into an argument. She took a swing at me, and though I was a lot stronger and could've easily subdued her, I slammed her into a wall and she fell off a second-story mezzanine and broke her neck. I felt incredibly guilty.

Then for some reason I read an online article stipulating that I killed her because I was some kind of neckbearded Redditor. What the fuck.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #86676

Today I dreamed...I'm not sure what I dreamed.

I think it involved a changelog with Goof removing animals or turning them into mineral plasma or some crap like that. Also, the changelog listed that bugfixes were being removed.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #86685

Last night I dreamed that I was waking up from some other sleep with a person who I am rather fond of in bed next to me.

I felt really happy and just sort of warm and pleasant.

Then I woke up to the sub-arctic room temp of running 2 fans and an AC, no water, and twenty minutes to get my ass up and ready.
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #86739

scones with the feels

i've had several dozen mris and attempted hundreds of 'cures' for this, but i am almost completely unable to dream. apparently, there's no activity during my REM sleep stage. the few times i HAVE dreamt, they've been very strange occurrences that felt all too real. here's a few.

i'm 9 years old when i had this. i'm crossing a road in a parking lot. i'm standing between my parents, to my left is a very large hangar-like building. two years later, i am getting ready to go to the airport for our vacation to spain. it was birmingham airport. deja vu.

i'm 14 when i had this one. patting a dog i've always had since birth, Jasper. tri-colour collie. i feel sad. skip ahead to age 18. i'm patting jasper again, for the last time. i know he's going to be put down. he's older than me. deja vu.

i'm 17 for this one. first out-of-body one. crying in bed, traumatised. suddenly aware of something in the room. stare directly at myself. head forwards to age 19. my fiancee just told me that she had spent the last month in canada with someone that she loved more. crying, and i remember. i stare at nothing. deja vu.

i've got no medical explanation for this. plenty of doctors are baffled. some spiritual group that my mother was in said that i 'saw things differently'. i still don't know what that means.
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
baconman
Byond Username: Themanofbacon

Post by baconman » #87233

Recent nightmare I had, warning kind of gruesome:

I was at a waterpark, I think with my friends, maybe alone, can't remember. I wait in line for a tall slide, get to the front after about 15 min. I Go to slide down, but stop just a few feet into the slide. A wall of screaming, trapped people sit in the slide. A grate has been placed at the bottom of the slide, stopping people from getting out. For hours the slide has been getting backed up with people, each new person crushing the ones beneath them and becoming trapped themselves. I manage to climb out just before another person slides down and crushes me.
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #87742

I dream non-eucludian and non-logical

The feeling of blue is comfortable, and the sound of light is pretty sweet
Time doesn't exist
Space doesn't exist
Fuck it what am I even doing most of the time? Shit never makes sense

Edit: Also I recommend getting a dream journal, because that trains your dream memory. Post it here, keep it on a text file, or write it down. Just the act of writing it down boosts your dream recall
Last edited by XSI on Tue May 12, 2015 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #87744

TIL: When you sleep, your blood replaces itself with mindbreaker.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #87747

I had an exam today at 2pm. I woke up, looked at my phone, 3pm. Fucking panic my life is over biggest exam of the year and I've fucked it gotta retake the year oh my god oh my god panic attack, pass out.

Wake up again, now it's 6. OH MY FUCKING GOD HOW DID I FALL BACK ASLEEP OH MY GOD. Jump on facebook group chat tell everyone I missed the exam it's all crumbling down text my dad I'm so sorry I disappointed him but I've ruined my first year.

Wait a minute it's 6am and the first part was a dream.

Fuck you brain.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #87749

Oh, man, I know that feel.

And the same brain that creates that kind of realistic nightmare bars me from lucidity.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #87785

Don't you people have watches?
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #87799

What's that?

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
XSI

Post by XSI » #87992

Watches are those things people had around their wrists before literally every device ever and every room ever had a clock on or in them.

They're pretty useful for a specific lucid dreaming technique(Namely, checking your watch twice in short succession to see if the time changed. If the time suddenly changed more than a few seconds its a dream)
Amusingly enough, when I tried that it didn't work, and my dream kept the same time for the clock. My brain is outsmarting me
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #88165

Lucid dreaming never works for me, which is a fucking shame.
Well, it almost did once, but I ended up being perma-stuck in sleep paralysis until I twitched myself awake and went to sleep normally.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
John_Oxford
Github User
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

Post by John_Oxford » #88608

Greentext time bishes

>2am Real life
>Go 2 sleep
>Wake up, its 7 AM
>Sit up in my bed, super mega ultra alert and and awake for some reason
>Stand up, I am missing my dresser and TV
>Realize its a dream
>Proceed to try to think into existance 30 nude women
>Doesn't happen
>Blow my brains out with a gun sitting on my bed
>Wake up
>Theres thirty nude women in my bedroom, a spent shell casing on the floor, And my TV and dresser are missing
>wut.jpg
>Pick up the gun again, blow my brains out
>Rinse and repeat untill i try to do it one last time
>*click* *click* *click*
>Sigh, lay back down, go to sleep
>Bed becomes water
>Fall through bed, Fall through floor, Fall through earth
>Black
>Wake up.

Sat there for a little bit, pissed off at my brain for taking its time with my dreams.
Don't know why
Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right
>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.
NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want
I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #88629

did you try to summon a fucking persona or what
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #88795

I had a dream I went on a massive murderdick spree.

>Bank Heist Gone Wrong
>Proceed to Kane & Lynch everything that moves
>Rob another bank which went right
> Murderdick everyone anyways
> proceed to escape via sewers The Fugitive style
> proceed to massive earth quake and shooting at an attack helicopter with an AK.

All in all Kane and Lynch two had a good multiplayer but story was pretty terrible along with the ending.
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #88896

I...uh...dreamed of St George.
No, really.

I was surprised to find there were 29 pages of Rule 34 of him. I woke up, thought 'I gotta check that', closed my eyes, dream-Googled again, woke up again. Now checking...

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #88969

I had this one really vivid dream as a teenager where I was dissected piece by piece by a bunch of monsters or something. They cut my skin off in little squares, cut the individual muscle groups off of me, removed my organs.

It was the most real feeling dream I ever had. It hurt like fucking crazy. You know when you have a sex dream and it feels great? It's like the best sex ever. This was like that only pain.

After they finished tearing me to pieces they slowly put everything back together, stitched everything back up. I was all cut up little cubes of a person held together with thread. After I was all done being put back together, they stiched a tuxedo onto me, nailed top hat to my head, and paraded me around on a float down the streets of some weird nightmare town.

I woke up and I fucking hurt like crazy all over. The feeling of having that skin peeled off of me like that was the realest sensation I ever had in a dream. I'll never forget that dream.

I woke up during surgery once and I wonder if it had anything to do with that. That was kinda silly, I just perked up and said "Hey I'm probably not supposed to be awake" and they immediately just gassed me back to sleep.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
John_Oxford
Github User
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

Post by John_Oxford » #89247

I always remember as a kid having dreams about almost having sex, then waking up, then getting pissed off.
Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right
>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.
NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want
I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

XSI

Post by XSI » #89887

I had dreams like both of those, getting parts of me chopped off, etc, then going "Nah" and waking up

And dreams about almost having sex, and then I think up some amusing coincidence that prevents it, like a clown on a tricycle hitting my partner. Then they'd get annoyed, and this amused me. I'd keep up the random crap preventing sex until they'd just walk off or I'd wake up. Those dreams always were fun

And today, I had a dream where I was out bearhunting. With bow and arrow. While flying. Felt like trying to break down a brick wall by asking nicely with how many arrows that thing took
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #89904

Were you flying, or was the bear? Or both?
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
XSI

Post by XSI » #89964

I was flying
At high speed
Through a dense forest

Fucking trees everywhere, I just wanted to fly about
InThePooPoo
Byond Username: InThePooPoo

Post by InThePooPoo » #89975

John_Oxford wrote:I always remember as a kid having dreams about almost having sex, then waking up, then getting pissed off.
That STILL happens to me.
i lov myself
world is volcano an big bun dickit signs
i lov myself
but it can do my in the but an i dont mine
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #90025

XSI wrote:I had dreams like both of those, getting parts of me chopped off, etc, then going "Nah" and waking up
Usually when I'm having a shitty dream I can consciously NOPE out of it but that time I couldn't. Like if you're ever having a dream where you're falling and about to hit the ground you always wake up. This was like that only I splattered and then stayed in the dream as this aching pile of guts. It was fucking awful.

My sex dreams always get where they're going and then something else happens.

I had a dream where (long story short) I ended up getting cast in this porno while at work at a bar and all the sex happened alright but then afterward I had to resolve some disputes between employees and manage the store.

I guess that's a sure sign you're an adult now. I've had plenty of nightmares about work and customer service and shit. Fuck that. If you ever go into a store and everyone is acting like a drone and half-ignoring you don't be mad. It's just all the callouses that have built up on their souls. Glad I'll never have to go back to that shit.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #90031

My clearest dream ever was of me falling asleep next to a potted plant that doesn't even actually exist in my house outside of that one dream and then waking up and having a plants for hair and everyone in my family going "Good job idiot, that's what happens when you fall asleep next to plants."

If someone knows what that means in a psychology manner or whatever, let me know.
Spoiler:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #111220

Today I dreamed it was nuke ops.
At my grandfather's house (of which he occupies a first-floor apartment.)

So, Security Officer Randell started in the bathroom. Which, for some reason, was lacking a tub and converted into an armoury. I thought to myself "why the fuck not" and grabbed a semi-automatic rifle, a crossbow, and a taser. Don't ask.
I opened the window, figured the air would be good for me, when suddenly the AI announcement went out, "Nuclear Awwwwwpertives Detected". HoS called, said they were coming in from the left, near that farm house (I didn't stop for a second to wonder why the fuck we were out in the countryside, my grandpa lives in the middle of a small town) and aimed my rifle. Sure enough, five idiots in syndicate hardsuits came running along at speeds that reeked of hyperzine, and my trigger was kinda a pain in the ass to pull. Oh, well, I'm in the armoury, I'll not run out of ammo anytime soon.
So they're done zooming all the way from far left to far right, when right below me glass shatters.
"They're in the house!" - oh shit. I briefly consider not sticking my rifle out and aiming downwards, if they looked up I'd be fucked. I do it anyway, see an op climbing in, aim at his back, pull the trigger and the gun's jammed.
We're evacuating, I somehow lose my rifle. Me, some other sec guys, the HoS, a lawyer. "Who has the disk? Get dat fukken disk!" - lawyer says it's in his briefcase, I check. Two dice (d6 and d8, I think), two packs of dice, he says the disk's in one of them. I put the dice in one pack, some disembodied force keeps interfering and laughing, I finally manage. Still only got the lawyer's word that the disk's in there, though at least the dice are where they're supposed to.
Next step: Enter the building, scout out ahead. I grab the briefcase, sneak up the stairs, look down the hall and think to myself "If they see me, I'm definitely fucked. Why the hell am I carrying the disk to them, anyway?", then go back down, return the disk, and try again. Nobody sees me, so I move into the armoury immediately to the right of the entrance to retrieve my rifle. It's not there, and I totally forgot about the taser and crossbow.
I turn to open the armoury door and leave and am promptly confronted with a face. Attached to a body. Sitting in a chair in the bedroom opposite to the armoury, between the closet and the window. It's Gramps - well, the other Gramps. Another old man enters and walks through the hall, then disappears (presumably, or he went to the living room.) Meanwhile, one op is typing on my grandfather's computer, apparently too dumb to bring his own pinpointer, looking for clues as to where the disk is.
I check the next room (a door to where the fridge in the kitchen would be, but opening up in a room far larger than should be possible), where I bump into four ops at once. The room is dark. They're sleeping, and wearing blue fleece balaclava-sleep-mask hybrids...and uniforms that match the death squad's colour scheme? Oookay.
Fifth op is in the kitchen, at the computer, back turned to the main hallway. I still don't know that I have a gun, and this guy ditched his armour, so I figure I'll go grab a kitchen knife. If I cover his mouth and jab it in his neck, he should go down without waking up his buddies.

And then I wake up. Aw, man, I wanted to save the station. Or house. Or the entire town, given that it was nuke.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #132789

Again, I dreamed it was ops.
How curious.

Well, I was on the bridge, minding my own fucking business, I had the disk on me, when suddenly what feels like twenty of those red-suited assholes came in, rushed past me, stormed the Cap's.
They were rather surprised to see the disk wasn't there, and I told them I could give them to it. Of course, I was promptly fired upon. I told them "just say please". They said please. They got the disk. They set the nuke.
Well, apparently they set it to go off in one second. Fortunately enough, one second is awfully close to one minute in BYOND, and after a bit of bitching on my part that now I would never get to the shuttle in time it was agreed that I'd be dragged cuffed to their ship.
So we went outside, and I furiously searched my pockets for that air tank and mask. I found it, eventually...in my wallet. I was wondering how the hell that worked, but just glad I could put 'em on in time.
Of course, when we went outside we were out in the street, the sun was shining, it was a pleasantly warm autumn day...and the nuke ops shuttle turned out to be a black-and-red bus.
I just told them I'd go sit down in the back of it, turns out there were quite a few other prisoners there, a few bitching about the ops capturing them, a few, like me, volunteering, and a few arguing that FUCK NT.
So I told them that I only let myself get captured to escape NT because they woulda come after me for calling out a Captain for fucking his assistant on duty and they didn't even bother sending in a deathsquad to clean up. I was asked "did ya kill them?", told the guy who asked it "nah, I woulda waited until I got the green light", and that's it.
Except Mom was apparently also captured by the syndies. It was pretty cool, I asked her about my sister but didn't really get an answer before waking up.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #132790

so i've been having this really weird recurring dream over the past month or so where im sitting on a bench in the subway. i mean its a regular subway and all with trains coming and going and people walking around, but there's always just this one guy leaning on one of the pillars just staring at me, and it makes me super fucking uncomfortable but i cant move; the best thing i can equate it to is that i have this thing (probably linked to my ocd? not sure, haven't talked to my doctor about it) where if i try and do something like study for a test i just have my mind wander to random shit, and its like i know what im doing and im like "yo i need to study right now" and get angry, but then i get thinking "how did i get thinking about [the most recent thing] anyway" and mentally retrace my steps to the "first" thought, which 99% of the time leads me into another train of thought, so its like this weird fucking positive feedback loop of concentration. irl i can obviously snap out of it but in the dream whenever i feel like "ok thats good im gonna leave now" i get that same sensation of my brain being like "naw fam we got a few minutes, just relax" but WAY stronger to the point where i can't resist it. the people change and everything in the subway but there's always just that one fucking guy that is just standing there and staring at me. like i even try sometimes to stare back at him so he'd look away, like "oh he sees me watching him" so he'll look away, but he just keeps. fucking. staring. he doesn't do anything other than that, i know this whole thing sounds like some shit-tier digg creepypasta where i should say "and then last night he finally yelled AND HE GOT ME OH GOD SKELETONS XDDD" but i swear to god im telling the truth

the most unnerving part is that i only really got to thinking about this when pkpenguin mentioned just recently he had a spessmen dream over in the stories of rage thread and i replied about how i've been having the recurring dream, and once i typed it out and read it i was like...what the fuck, why isn't this bothering me more? this is fucking creepy so why did i never stop to think about why this has been going on for so fucking long? i think back and i just haven't really been reading into it much, like "oh yeah huh, well anyway--" but like i said some digg-tier creepypasta shit so why have i just been passing this off as pretty much nothing? at the very least this is bad just in the sense that my ocd has been giving stronger urges and my twitching is becoming more frequent/worse, i think the regular hand trembling is up a bit but that's been known to fluctuate over the years so its mainly the former two i'm worried about. might try taking double dose of my meds and see if that helps

edit: wow i didnt realize how much of a fucking text wall i wrote, didnt mean to ramble that much :honk:
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #132791

I had a dream I forgot to brush my teeth once and it was so bad my teeth turned black with little white streaks through it like skeleton costumes on Halloween
Spoiler:
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #132806

I left the radio on once then I dreamed about getting up to turn it off before I actually woke up and did so.
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #132832

Whats em dreams when you "feel" your awake but it rubber bands?

Had em dreams where I fell asleep with my work uniform on
> got up
> toss jacket on rack
> wake up
> toss jacket on rack with a similar jacket on the floor
> got up
> toss jacket on rack with a similar jacket on the floor and a second jacket on the rack
> Three similar jackets in one spot
> Say to my self " Well I'm clearly still asleep"
> got up
> do the macarena
> "Neat im awake"
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #142285

Today I dreamed of owning what you get when you cross-breed an Inertial Element with an airsoft.

For some reason, all the tungsten darts disappeared and I was stuck with the ones that fired copper wire. That was all bent out of shape.

I now want my own pump-action murderboner firing small metal bits affixed to a plastic-metal ring.
Last edited by DemonFiren on Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #142292

Scones wrote:Last night I dreamed that I was waking up from some other sleep with a person who I am rather fond of in bed next to me.

I felt really happy and just sort of warm and pleasant.

Then I woke up to the sub-arctic room temp of running 2 fans and an AC, no water, and twenty minutes to get my ass up and ready.
we can spoon as soon as you pay for my plane tickets
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #142728

So I enter a tunnel system full of some dark brown stuff.
And I land in it headfirst.
Turns out it's chocolate mousse, and apparently I have to eat my way through if I ever want to see the surface again.
I come to a shaft - like a well - leading to said surface.
I climb up.
I see someone's ass covering the exit, and it dawns on me that maybe it wasn't chocolate mousse after all.
I wake up and feel vaguely dirty.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #142746

Merry shitmas
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Broomstick
Byond Username: Broomy

Post by Broomstick » #143592

I remember having a dream when I was younger where I woke up in my parent's bed in the morning. The TV facing the bed was off, which for some reason was something of interest to me. I started walking downstairs to the living room, but stopped near the top when I saw my mother and father sitting down not really doing anything.

Suddenly, my parents sort of turned gray. My mother started melting and my father looked at me with this grinning yet grotesque expression. He said something here, but I can't remember what. Then the walls sort of faded away to some weird fog, and a mob of humanoid things started shuffling in through the fog. I ran back up the stairs for the bed, but I turned back to see some ghostly figure (presumably my father) fly at me. Then I woke up.
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #143594

Was sitting at my desk reviewing something on my computer. Gravity starts fucking up, gets heavier, magnets in mouse mess up. I hear a rumbling noise. Light quickly pours in from the window behind me until it's enveloped me. The last thing I think is "This is it".

Then darkness.

Sleep paralysis keeps me from moving. Think in my head so I must still be alive.

Finally wears off and I just lay there calming myself down. That dream felt so damn real. I really thought I'd been nuked or eaten by the sun.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #143611

You might get the prize for weirdest dream this year, because all I came up with were divine lizards in military uniforms.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #143614

When I was a kid I used to have these dreams of my cheek flesh being replaced with little fleshy toothpicks. I remember dozing off in the car and this image of my cheek meat being replaced by these fleshy toothpicks and I can still vividily remember the feeling of them moving around on each other and falling off of my face even though something like that had or has never happaned to me.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #149861

Man, three dreams in one night.

One about my stepfather owning a James Bond-tier secret base and guards with wakizashis.
One about Jack, you know, the psychotic biotic, always stealing a Snickers when violent death is probably imminent. Kasumi actually paid for it, but then Putin warned me she put it in an infected fridge and half the Normandy crew were zombies.
And the last one about a little clown kid holding his little clown siblings standing next to a sign post and waiting for his abusive non-clown parents to return.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #149879

Not sure if this was a dream or real but I remember some kid on the news prophesying Jupiter was going to straight up destroy the earth by I dunno moving too much or flinging comets at it. Probably a dream because I just had a lot of world ending because you didn't do enough to stop it dreams as a kid. That or demons trying to possess me. Fun thing about no longer being a christian, less demon dreams.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #149905

DemonFiren wrote:And the last one about a little clown kid holding his little clown siblings standing next to a sign post and waiting for his abusive non-clown parents to return.
That is, like, pure, distilled pathos.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #149980

It's more like bathos.

Especially since the parents tasked us with stuffing the little kids in the back of the car and then drove off with my mother (or sister?) and me still holding on to their seatbelts.
We got in somehow, but the boy was left standing.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #158488

And just about a month later, three dreams in one night.

First was unclear, but it was about pulling an entire baguette out of a toilet, and it was wedged in the siphon. Maybe I shouldn't have eaten an entire baguette the day before yesterday.
Second...it was about horses, and I sure was glad I was able to ride so I wouldn't have to walk through all that fuckin' mud. Somehow we also ended up in traffic, of course on the wrong side, and I tried to tell the bugger to move over. Not sure if it did. Anyway, I found myself sitting outside my old apartment and decisively petting a creature that was bigger than a St Bernard, smaller than most ponies, had the fur of the latter and the colour of a Golden Retriever. I also believe it had floppy ears, and I was rather displeased with it for sinking its entire weight into me and refusing to let me go inside.
Third was about Grim Fandango, and somehow I had to get into hell. Glottis, being a demon from not-hell, of course refused, so I had to go ask Meche, which involved backtracking through some Tomb Raider-tier pole swinging shit and one apartment-slash-office that must have belonged to Domino. Then, of course, I woke up.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler: