Your beer sucks America Rules

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Your beer sucks America Rules

Post by Timbrewolf » #81730

The other thread got locked before I could respond to oranges dumbass comment that American beer sucks.

It's a common misconception people still have because they aren't old enough to drink and just listen to jokes from their fathers or grandfathers.
You should probably educate yourself: America has gone apeshit over homebrews and microbrews the last few years and we're now one of the best nations on the Earth for beer.

Certainly better than whatever fermented Kangaroo squeezin' oranges drinks in the outback with Paul Hogan.

http://www.worldbeerawards.com/2014/the-americas/

After you're done mirin' all those American Gold Medalists you should try clicking the other regions. I'd recommend you grab a fistful of your Australian giant spiderwebs first to dry your tears.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Re: Your beer sucks America Rules

Post by lumipharon » #81738

An0n3 wrote:Certainly better than whatever fermented Kangaroo squeezin' oranges drinks in the outback with Paul Hogan.

After you're done mirin' all those American Gold Medalists you should try clicking the other regions. I'd recommend you grab a fistful of your Australian giant spiderwebs first to dry your tears.
I laughed harder then I should have.
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #81739

I haven't had many Asian beers. That herb & spice one sounds pretty interesting.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #81744

I've only had the big name brands like Asahi and Sapporo. They taste like white beers (aka wheat beers or witbier), if you're familiar with stuff like Stella Artois or Hefeweizen.

It's cool to see they're getting into brewing culture and adopting more non-traditional stuff like that.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #81746

Apparently we have a shitload of microbreweries here in ontario. Whenever i buy beer i just grab a handful of new ones i have never tried before, it is pretty neat.
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #81750

Ommegang brewery is right in my neck of the woods. They made a bunch of beers for Game of Thrones.

If you get a chance try out the Valar Morghulis. Those things will probably be all over the place. They're okay, but the Valar is interesting because it tastes like a weird combination of cola and beer done pretty well. Kinda like if you've ever tried Jeremiah Weed spiked cola.

There's actually a fucking ton of breweries like that up here making all kinds of stuff.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Jeb
Byond Username: Stapler2025

Post by Jeb » #81793

My roommate has taken up the homebrew hobby as of late, so far he's made a toffee porter, a honey hefeweizen and right now we're waiting for his latest to finish up.. Orange creamsickle
Guy that made a thing that got put on the homepage of /tg/station13
Defeated in the Great Purge of 2014
[Security] Fiz Bump says, "Beats me, I'm not a scientist. But this is a problem that can be solved with harmbatons."
Johnson Fitzwell asks, "HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?"
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #81796

I don't drink at all, but out of misplaced patriotism I have to say that FUCK WHATEVER BEER YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT UNLESS IT'S GERMAN.

My apologies.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #81806

L M A O

Whatever you say swill drinkers.
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #81808

>arguing about this.
let's talk basic biology.
you reach a point in exquisite beer/wine/whatever poison you wish to drink where everything is controlled to the scientifically possible best. Your tongue reaches a point where it all tastes the same and of course we're all different and different environmental factors depend on how much you can taste. (for example someone who's damaged their tongue alot will enjoy strong tasting drinks whilst someone who has never damaged it will want something mild.)
After that, they're all the same quality wise, you really can't try and distinguish taste from top end beers/wines and the only real way to find what is the best is to look at it molecularly and see which has the best sulphur content and bla bla bla.
But you can't go and say that you decided to check and the sulphur levels of this wine is 200ppm and the other one is 150ppm so the first one wins.
http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle ... e-analysis
beers are exactly the same, you can argue all you want about this, but at the end of the day it's pure maths and human psychology.

America in terms of Craft beer and home brews are new to the scene, and theyre huge in numbers, it's statistically probable that they're chosen and they're probably going to be chosen at least somewhat if there wasn't large numbers of them because they're hip and cool and not german/british/whatever.

But let us all remember this thread is from a person who sees all port wine as something cheapo you put into your food.
Who hails from the country who invented wine in a can.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #81810

anything other than vodka or whiskey or anything with apple in is disgusting.
I play Boris Pepper.
Akkryls
Byond Username: Akkryls

Post by Akkryls » #81812

Cider master race.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #81833

ColonicAcid wrote:-snip-
You just sperged so hard somewhere out there in a Hot Topic a whole rack of fedoras mysteriously tipped itself over and fell on to the floor.

People will wonder for years if the store is haunted by some autistic poltergeist.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #81834

You wanna know who makes some nice smooth beers is the polish. Give Zwiec a try if you ever see it
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #81836

the only beer i have ever tasted in my life is colt 45 and olde english 800
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #81838

Old english is liquid sadness, drank only by OG homies, the homeless, and dumbass teenagers who want to get drunk but have no money. I had an exceptionally awful day after St Patricks thanks to that shit, have never drank it again
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #81867

I PREFER GRAIN ALCOHOL AND INDUSTRIAL GRADE ETHANOL
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #81869

90% ethanol smells nice, we use it to sterilize lab benches and stuff
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #81889

An0n3 wrote:
ColonicAcid wrote:-snip-
You just sperged so hard somewhere out there in a Hot Topic a whole rack of fedoras mysteriously tipped itself over and fell on to the floor.

People will wonder for years if the store is haunted by some autistic poltergeist.
I merely live to serve.
Here stands ColonicAcid he was a big guy
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #81899

Wyzack wrote:Old english is liquid sadness, drank only by OG homies, the homeless, and dumbass teenagers who want to get drunk but have no money. I had an exceptionally awful day after St Patricks thanks to that shit, have never drank it again
>his parents wont let him tip 40's

Olde English is good. It's the best of all the 40's.

Coqui and Colt 45 are mehhhhh tier. You're gonna regret it if you drink more than one of them.

Steel Reserve is the kind of shit you drink if you're trying to train yourself up into some kind of living toxins container. Chasing Barton's vodka with Steel Reserve and just feeling the years being stripped off of your life with each mouthful.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #82224

i brew my own cider
i put my dick in it every week
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #82403

one time i tried some shitty canned coors or something and spat it out therefore all beers are bad
this is sound logic yes
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #82414

oranges wrote:L M A O

Whatever you say swill drinkers.
>this nigga not knowing taste

sorry but this is a thread for people with a drink of choice that isn't goober gravy
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #82427

Always relevant

[youtube]KoxIX6yjgJ4[/youtube]
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Septavius

Post by Septavius » #82430

USA USA USA.
miggles

Post by miggles » #82550

i actually drink lil hugs because of that video
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #82552

That reminds me:

A couple months ago I was at the store and they had Kool-Aid Jammers (those flimsy plastic bottles with the Kool-Aid inside) for like a buck for a six-pack. I thought, holy shit, I always wanted to drink those as a kid, but I was never allowed! But hey, I'm an adult now and I can buy all those stupid little treats that my younger self was denied!

Turns out I wasn't missing much. It was incredibly disillusioning.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
miggles

Post by miggles » #82554

MONDO is great tho
miggles

Post by miggles » #82555

theyre like kool-aid jammers but cheap and not painful to the sides of your mouth
nsos

Post by nsos » #82578

koolaid jammers are shit.

you want the real thing the only genuine article is capri sun.

[youtube]VkgmZ-p74oY[/youtube]

check out my main man fronzie here for the lowdown if like miggles and can't open capri suns without injuring yourself
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #82590

Mondo is trash
Spoiler:
miggles

Post by miggles » #82683

Maccus wrote:Mondo is trash
miggles

Post by miggles » #82684

nsos wrote:koolaid jammers are shit.

you want the real thing the only genuine article is capri sun.

[youtube]VkgmZ-p74oY[/youtube]

check out my main man fronzie here for the lowdown if like miggles and can't open capri suns without injuring yourself
i meant the ones in the plastic tubes
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #82758

Why is it every time we try to talk about adult beverages we get on this track where you guys argue whose mom puts a better juice box in their lunch?
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
nsos

Post by nsos » #82783

one time i let my grandfather make my lunch for me in like 1st grade and i bit into the sandwich and realized he had made a jelly and provolone cheese sandwich
nsos

Post by nsos » #82784

what the fuck is his problem
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #82787

There's this idea that if someone ever asks you to do something for them

you do such a terrible fucking job of it they never ask you to do it again.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
mrpain
Byond Username: Mrpain666

Post by mrpain » #82801

Murrica wins again.
/vg/station Head Admin
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #82896

My friend left a bottle of this at my place

I can't describe how fucking awful this is. I knew how fucking awful this was, this is like the third bottle he's been given for whatever reason. Fuck. I hate this so much. I'm convinced he is pawning this off on me now on purpose. You will go from having a great night to hating all life on this planet with one swig of this.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #82926

What the fuck is it?
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Cheridan
Byond Username: Cheridan

Post by Cheridan » #82939

You know shit's bad when they put it in a cage to protect people from it.
/tg/station spriter, admin, and headcoder. Feel free to contact me via PM with questions, concerns, or requests.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #82948

Wyzack wrote:What the fuck is it?
It's called Wuliangye and judging by how it tastes I would guess it's made out of angry Chinese ancestor spirits who still hold grudges against the living and can't pass on into the afterlife. It's one of the worst drinks I've ever had in terms of taste.

It tastes so terrible it made me want to try the famous "Snake Wine" because I can't imagine anything tasting any worse than this. Snake Wine, for those of you who don't know, is illegal to import into the United States and is the most fucking metal looking drink of all time:

Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #83021

What about three-penis wine
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #83893

My girlfriend took me out to taste scotch at this huge scotch bar that is exclusively for scotch and whiskey afficionados.

All this time I had no idea you're supposed to take a mouthful of it and let it kinda sit, swish it around, taste it a bit, and then swallow it.
Like...what? Most liqour you just slug because the real flavor of it lives and dies in your throat and your chest, you taste the burn and the fumes that rise up out of you after drinking it.

It was crazy to learn I'd been drinking scotch incorrectly this entire time. That it's this kind of crazy double-beverage that sits comfortably in your mouth and gives you a taste there, then has a second follow-up flavor after you swallow it.
Weird, man.

Tonight it's Knob Creek night though. Good stuff. Old friend.

Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Tunder
Byond Username: Tunderchief

Post by Tunder » #93553

>knob creek

hue, Maker's>>>>>>>>>Knob

Also, it's that Maibock time of year, picked up some Hofbräu, the best thing about springtime.
wól dir, spér, kriuze únde dorn,
wê dir, heiden, dáz ist dir zorn.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #93561

Oh I Never actually came back and apologized.

I wanted to say that there are some excellent microbreweries in the states.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #93958

>that friend who always orders something ridiculous without feeling out the situation
>at a dive bar and they try to order an old-fashioned
>at a restaurant and they try to order a jack and coke

Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #93989

fuck thats some gay ass nerd shit

you drink spirits like you drink semen

slurp it all up before you come to grasps with what you have just done.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #94010

I mostly just drink liquor when I drink alcohol nowadays. Although I do love a cold beer on a hot day
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #94011

Whatever stops me thinking the fastest. Last night I drank a 40oz Hurricane in under an hour and got the drunkest I've been since Valentine's Day 2013. Being on a diet has really cut my tolerance down but at least it makes it easier to forget my existence for a bit.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote: