NERF WATER WOW THIS IS STUPID I REMEMBER WHEN YOU COULD SWIM FOR HOURS
I'm going to go play on the Lusitania this boat sucks
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Re: Historical Adminhelps and OOC

Post by DemonFiren » #81918

I suddenly imagine all the soldiers in the trenches of the World Wars complaining about Baymed and bullets embedding.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #81920

Adminhelp: Genghis Khan is invading me FNR, bannu plz
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #81926

HELP: [Poland] (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (TP) : Hitler is greytiding and breaking into my department, surely this isn't allowed?
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #81932

(Format stolen from PAS)

HELP: [United Kingdom] (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (TP) : Can you tell America to fuck off with this independence shit, they literally do this all the time and it's not fun anymore. They just spend all our money on guns and trying to separate, and then they have the gall to attack our troops who try to calm things down
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #81946

HELP: [Hiroshima] (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (TP) : did the bomb cap get removed or something
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #81948

EndgamerAzari wrote:HELP: [Hiroshima] (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (TP) : did the bomb cap get removed or something
HELP: [America] (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (TP) : I told those fuckers to stop griffing me. So what if I blow up half their department?

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #81952

I feel like that would work better OOC

OOC Japan: did the bomb cap get removed or something?
OOC USA: I told those fuckers to stop griffing me. So what if I blow up half their department?
OOC UK: ICKY OCKY!
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #82025

HELP: [EmancipatorxXx]: Hey this guy just walked in and killed me in the theater, what gives?
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #82027

HELP: [JFKek] (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (TP): Okay there is no fucking way that should have hit me, let alone killed me
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #82039

HELP: [Hitler] (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (TP): Just tell me where Anne Frank is this fucking round is taking forever and she's not even doing anything
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Jeb
Byond Username: Stapler2025

Post by Jeb » #82040

HELP: [BillyC] (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (TP) : its not fucking erp if nothing happened wtf
Guy that made a thing that got put on the homepage of /tg/station13
Defeated in the Great Purge of 2014
[Security] Fiz Bump says, "Beats me, I'm not a scientist. But this is a problem that can be solved with harmbatons."
Johnson Fitzwell asks, "HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?"
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #82041

OOC: DerFuhrer89: fucking piece of shit validhunting allied/russian tag team berlin bullshit i fucking hate this game
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #82046

[HindenbergGoku420] has opened a plasma canister at location: promenade
HELP: [HindenBergGoku420] (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (TP) : Whoops
OOC: BurningSensation: lag
HELP: [BlimpLover69] (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (TP) : JESUS ADMINS BAN THIS KID
OOC: BurningSensation: anyone else lagging?
HELP: [BurningSensation] (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (TP) : Hey what the fuck just happened lagging like cra- OH SHIT
HELP: [EyeInTheSky] (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (TP) : lol teh humanity gg badmins
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Allohsnackbar

Post by Allohsnackbar » #82049

Can someone post the format for an admins response?
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #82054

Just quote the post and hijack their bbcode
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #82055

Code: Select all

[b][color=#FF0000]HELP[/color][/b]: [[color=#0000FF]Poland[/color]] (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (TP) : Hitler is greytiding and breaking into my department, surely this isn't allowed?
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #82076

Also this for prayer

PRAY : Peoplearestrange/(Nomi Dealen) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (TP) (SC): Hey I want something for free

Code: Select all

[color=#8000BF][b]PRAY[/b][/color] [color=#0000FF][b]: Peoplearestrange/(Nomi Dealen) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (TP) (SC):[/b][/color] Hey I want something for free
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Fragnostic
Byond Username: Fragnostic

Post by Fragnostic » #82082

OOC: RosaParks: No.
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #82152

PRAY : Godsarmy/(Joan of Arc) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (TP) (SC):You can actually hear these right?
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #82156

PRAY : LetMyPeopleGo/(Moses) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (TP) (SC): Hey man, can you move this thing?
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #82162

HELP: [Caesar] (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (TP) : Goddammit the fucking metafriends on this server are out of control it better be rev
Nero has opened a plasma cannister at location: Rome
Last edited by Timbrewolf on Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #82163

HELP: [Caesar] (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (TP) : What do you mean, I'm not allowed to march my Sec team onto the Bridge and take over? The other Headstaff are all comdoms!

An0n, you and I had the same thought at the same time...ohgod

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #82165

PRAY : CultofPersonality/(Charles Manson) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (TP) (SC): I converted like four assholes and they ran off without waiting for orders
PRAY : CultofPersonality/(Charles Manson) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (TP) (SC): They're just getting their valids on they're going to fucking ruin it
PRAY : CultofPersonality/(Charles Manson) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (TP) (SC): Fucking shitcurity permabrigging me I don't even have a tome
PRAY : CultofPersonality/(Charles Manson) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (TP) (SC): I didn't even hurt anyone this is blatant meta
Last edited by Timbrewolf on Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #82167

PRAY : 420PraiseIt/(Jesus Christ) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (TP) (SC):I'm going to be a friendly wizard and just help the crew is that okay?

THE SPACE WIZARD HAS BEEN SLAIN THE CREW IS VICTORIOUS

OOC:MLGPilates: #rekt
OOC:He-BREW: It was wiz? lol
OOC:420PraiseIt: You guys are jerks but I aint even mad
OOC:MLGPilates: git gud

HELP: [420PraiseIt] (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (TP) : Wow fuck this server
HELP: [420PraiseIt] (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (TP) : Respawn pls? :3
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #82169

Hhahahah there are some really good ones here.

But that ckey takes the crown (of thorns), 420praiseit hahahhaha oh my days...
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #82217

OOC: 5H4R0NT4T3: What the hell, dude?
OOC: heltyskelty: I can explain.
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #82222

Notes for jwgacy42:
May 10, 1994: Jobbanned from Clown. What the fuck, man.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #82228

HELP: [EmancipatorxXx] (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (TP) : wait they can't keep the black assistants as Slaves can they?

Captain Announces

Guys C'mon. Stop capturing and enslaving the assistants into your departments that's not cool!
I'm looking at you, Botany, We have enough fucking cotton in the halls.

STAHP!

[Common] Jefferson Davis [Botanist] exclaims, "SCREW YOU CAPTAIN!"
Jefferson Davis [Botanist] exclaims, "SCREW YOU CAPTAIN!"
[Common] Robert E. Lee [Botanist] exclaims, "VIVA!"
[Common] John Wiggles Boothe [Clown] exclaims, "Lynch the comdom!"

Robert E. Lee punches G.R.A.N.T., but doesn't leave a dent.

-----

I feel like I may have gone too far with this.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Scones

Post by Scones » #82229

[Common] Eli Whitney exclaims: I've done it! My new machine will revolutionize the cotton industry!
DEAD: Tyrone Biggums: oh my god eli you dumb motherfucker you just screwed us over
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #82230

Scones wrote:[Common] Eli Whitney exclaims: I've done it! My new machine will revolutionize the cotton industry!
DEAD: Tyrone Biggums: oh my god eli you dumb motherfucker you just screwed us over
... Okay, so I guess I didn't go far enough.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #82266

Double posting cuz I got another one.

OOC: TyranosaurusSex: And another lizard station round ruined by fagit badmins
OOC: Swagomizer: who the fuck summoned meteors? Again?
OOC: Swagomizer: and then Tastes-Like-Bird welded off escape after filling the shuttle with fucking monkeys

OOC: Shitmin: #rekt #extinct
OOC: sh1tb1rd: lolololol fucking liggers. ggnore
OOC: TyranosaurusSex: deadmin he, ban she.
OOC: Swagomizer: DEADMIN HE, BAN SHE

OOC: Shitmin: valid

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #82276

An0n3 wrote:PRAY : CultofPersonality/(Jeffrey Dahmer) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (TP) (SC): I converted like four assholes and they ran off without waiting for orders
PRAY : CultofPersonality/(Jeffrey Dahmer) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (TP) (SC): They're just getting their valids on they're going to fucking ruin it
PRAY : CultofPersonality/(Jeffrey Dahmer) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (TP) (SC): Fucking shitcurity permabrigging me I don't even have a tome
PRAY : CultofPersonality/(Jeffrey Dahmer) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (TP) (SC): I didn't even hurt anyone this is blatant meta

Dude Jeff Dahmer killed and ate a bunch of gay dudes and dissolved them with acid and stuff in his apartment. I think you mean Charles Manson
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #82277

WHOOPS.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #82309

Notes for HaighAsFuck:
10 August 1949 - permabanned for murderboning, stripping victims, then husking the bodies with sulfuric. Also said he's been drinking their blood, what the fuck?

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #82367

HELP: [OPHeimer] (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (TP) : Can you play the Cuban Pete song? I got something special about to go off.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #82949

HELP: [Student] (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (TP) : Two guys are shooting up the bar and library I think they might be metacomming

[Common] Dylan Klebold [Assistant] exclaims, "GRETYTIIDDEEE"
[Common] Eric Harris [Assistant] exclaims, "No badmins! Time to griff!"
[Common] Dylan Klebold [Assistant] exclaims, "VIIIVVVAA!!!"

There are no limits
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #83001

I'm actually ashamed of myself for this one. But it must be done.

HELP: [FedEmployee] (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (TP) : someone put a bomb on a mule and sent it into the hop's office. the whole like center of the station is gone

[Common] Roger E. Moore [Warden]: McVeigh is being shitcurity! He looted the armory after stunning and stripping me!
[Common] Timothy McVeigh [Security]: They call me Cuban Pete! I'm the king of the Rhumba Beat!
[Common] Terry Nichols [Assistant]: When I play the maracas I go chick-chicky-boom, chick-chicky boom!

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #83012

OOC: JimJones: This server sucks
OOC: JimJones: I don't like any of these rules
OOC: JimJones: If anyone wants to leave I'm going to start my own server
OOC: JimJones: We'll call it NTStation
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #83023

HELP: [J0NC0SGR0V3] (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (TP) : wtf there was an explosion and now theres smoke everywhere i cant see
HELP: [J0NC0SGR0V3] (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (TP) : someone stole my oxygen tank im suffocating in the hops offi- OH GOD
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
Scones

Post by Scones » #84604

OOC: M4LC0M:Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the morgue because he's A VALID KILL FOR ESCALATING
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #84632

OOC: G-LIATH-3:What the fuck, slings OP, coders nerf pls
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #84638

HELP: [GeneralMcClellan] (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (TP) : THIS SHITTER REPLACED ALL THE GUNS IN THE ARMORY WITH TOWER CAP LOGS BAN HE POWERGAMING
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
bandit

Post by bandit » #84642

OOC: TippesFedora: this is bullshit
OOC: TippesFedora: virology OP
OOC: ClayyLmao: i ded pls nerf
OOC: ManifestDestiny: you should be more robust :^)
OOC: TylerToo : guys was I good acting captain
OOC: TylerToo : guys

admin feedback pls
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #84647

Don't be so American and explain the last two to the Eurofag, will ya.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
bandit

Post by bandit » #84652

1. George McClellan was the leader of the Union army in the Civil War, pissed Lincoln off by doing nothing until Lincoln agreed to his brilliant plan of invading this one Confederate fortification with a fuckton of soldiers and artillery and shit. Lincoln finally agrees, McClellan invades with his army, only to find that all the Confederates left secretly and the "artillery" was actually just logs painted to look like cannons.

2. William Henry Harrison got elected president, got a cold, died in 30 days, everyone laughed. John Tyler was Harrison's vice president so he became president by default and everyone fucking hated him and historians call him one of the worst presidents in history. also their campaign slogan was Tippecanoe and Tyler Too

I was a history major

admin feedback pls
bandit

Post by bandit » #84655

HELP: [QueenCatherine] (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (TP) : help the captain demoted me for no reason and brigged the chaplain and gave all access to his mime erp buddy
HELP: [QueenAnne] (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (TP) : HELP THE CAPTAIN JUST MURDERED ME WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION

admin feedback pls