Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Post by nsos » #121366

Bottom post of the previous page:

wow, post 900 comin' up. oh damn! it's a SICK post. new era for n-sos. new style. better than shitposts! better than hell dude! here it comes:
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #121415

nsos wrote:wow, post 900 comin' up. oh damn! it's a SICK post. new era for n-sos. new style. better than shitposts! better than hell dude! here it comes:
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #121770

my fucking trophies are on fleek
scope my sig for those mad south park gains

also rippers takegurucat it's going to suck when mine goes
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #121849

Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #121875

i lost my shit when i read this

>individual utilized the racoon
my sides are gone
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #121881

Fucking kek
invisty
Byond Username: Invisty

Post by invisty » #121897

Summer is just around the corner here and I'm already sweltering in the office. Not sure how I'm going to survive the el nino, I guess I'll just spend the time in the water.
Mime: Depresso
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #121905

invisty wrote:Not sure how I'm going to survive the el nino,
'the the child', ha.

I find that being as nude as possible helps.

Went to Hollywood Horror Nights at Universal Studios a few nights back. That Michael Myers maze was too much for me, spent most of the time crawling away from the performers ha! Best part though was that they kept using that one sting when Michael shows up.

[youtube]pYzvZFc8sms[/youtube]

Like imaging that first two seconds of that song over and over again. Like I'm laughing and freaking out all at the same time.
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #121962

EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #121999

Goddammit

I drank like a whole bottle's worth of wine last night and now my teeth hurt.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #122000

I drank a whole shitload of whiskey and stayed up late playing bloodbourne with my friend. Cannot remember the last time i felt actually hungover
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #122009

thanks oranges for being the absolute VIPPEST
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #122122

link
Last edited by TheWiznard on Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #122136

TheWiznard wrote:
EndgamerAzari wrote:I joined a Vaporwave discussion group on Facebook mainly out of morbid curiosity and I can't tell who's sincere, who's trolling, and who's just flat-out insane.
EDIT: Wait. I read it wrong. Vaporwave.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #122405

It occurs to me that some of you may be unfamiliar with this story. I will rectify this situation:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
IT'S LIKE SNAKES
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #122527

MY AC WORKS AGAIN

Fucking bees were nesting in the outflow pipe and clogged it.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #122537

FUKKEN BEEEEEEEEEEES
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #122567

link
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #122595

[youtube]T4r91mc8pbo[/youtube]
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #122693

Basically the only item on my bucket list is to go to a coastal city, rent a convertible, and drive along a beach while listening to synth music and wearing mirrorshades.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
DNS
Byond Username: DarkNightSin

Post by DNS » #122698

Made a bunch of bomb ass rootbeer floats and jello peach popsicles.

Also my favorite jacket reeks of nicotine, and even though I detest cigarettes, its oddly satisfying.
I draw things and use twitter.
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #122702

I have a sinus infection and my nose seems to be stuck in that horrible feeling where you feel like you gotta sneeze but you can't actually sneeze
Spoiler:
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #122736

Abscessed tooth struck me earlier in the week, just signed up for dental insurance today to actually deal with it.

I have learned of the magic of OTC oral anesthetics though
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #122770

Is it weird that I fucking despise ketchup? I hate it lots.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #122772

I don't like it much either. Used to completely fucking hate it, but now I sometimes have it on fries if they are really dry
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #122820

ThanatosRa wrote:Is it weird that I fucking despise ketchup? I hate it lots.
how can you even say that, I fucking love ketchup
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #122825

link
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #122847

Ketchup: Bad
Mustard: Bad
Mayonnaise: Bad
BBQ Sauce: Bad
Curry Sauce: Awesome
Gravy: Awesome
Tomato sauce: Awesome
私は完璧
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #122851

Remie Richards wrote:Ketchup: Bad
Spoiler:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #122852

EndgamerAzari wrote:Basically the only item on my bucket list is to go to a coastal city, rent a convertible, and drive along a beach while listening to synth music and wearing mirrorshades.
So like that once scene in Hotline Miami 2 where the henchman is cruising with a bag full of money in the backseat and Mitch Murder is playing in the background
Spoiler:
before the spooky chicken of doom shows up
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #123381

Aw fuck I gotta stop chewing so much sugarfree gum.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #123398

Ricotez wrote:
ThanatosRa wrote:Is it weird that I fucking despise ketchup? I hate it lots.
how can you even say that, I fucking love ketchup
YOU DISGUST ME.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #123418

Wowzers.

Pea sized hail and the roads look like Venice.

Mojave rain, when it comes it fucks everything up
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #123424

There's like, one cloud over my house raining on me. Just the one, it's dry everywhere else but here.
Remie Richards
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #123463

>a year and a half until new Rick and Morty

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
私は完璧
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #123466

Takeguru wrote:Wowzers.

Pea sized hail and the roads look like Venice.

Mojave rain, when it comes it fucks everything up
Yea we got drenched here in vegas too. No hail far as I've heard though.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #123537

Speaking of Vegas, I applied for (another) job out there a few days ago. That's be a nice change of scenery.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #123941

Perks of having a mother who bakes: Almost infinite supply of Cake/Cake cutoffs.
私は完璧
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #123991

Did someone say cake?
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #124061

man i really want to play fucking ss13 but there are so many events going on in my mmo right now that i need to get through with all my characters, coupling that with actually doing schoolwork and goddamn i just dont have time

life sucks
Thunder11 wrote:Did someone say cake?
no ib a ley :^DDDDDDDD
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #124108

EndgamerAzari wrote:Speaking of Vegas, I applied for (another) job out there a few days ago. That's be a nice change of scenery.
You'll either Love it, or DESPISE IT within the first few years. Then rapidly change directions on that opinion Several times.

ALSO FUCK DRIVING HERE SOMETIMES GOD.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #124129

It doesn't matter, I won't get the job

This is the only one I'm qualified for

I'm gonna die in poverty in this shitty rust-belt hellhole
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #124134

ThanatosRa wrote:ALSO FUCK DRIVING HERE SOMETIMES GOD.
Hey, do you like the 2 lane highway all the way from Vegas to LA

I sure love being forced to drive that fucker if I ever want to go anywhere
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #124138

Takeguru wrote:

I thought we were supposed to be getting a railroad to fix all that. So I can turn Vegas into even more of my bitch than it already was.
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #124278

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #124405

420weedscopes wrote:
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Please learn the difference between Ketchup and Tomato Sauce you Pseudo-American.
私は完璧
asskek
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Asskek

Post by asskek » #124447

people who put ketchup on eggs need to fucking hang
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #124453

asskek wrote:people who put ketchup on eggs need to fucking hang
Salsa is muuuuch better on eggs.

But eggs are super expensive right now, so I can't have egg.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #124466

I can't have egg because cholesterol. Not that mine is high but just one is enough to put me over my cholesterol allotment for the day. I have a bunch of cartons of liquid egg whites but they're gonna go bad because that shit is gross by itself
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #124476

THE MIGHTY GALVATRON wrote:
Takeguru wrote:

I thought we were supposed to be getting a railroad to fix all that. So I can turn Vegas into even more of my bitch than it already was.
We'll get it after we get that NHL team and the MLS team too.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #124729

Remie Richards wrote:Please learn the difference between Ketchup and Tomato Sauce you Pseudo-American.
i know the difference i'm just amazed to experience a northener that doesn't splash both on literally
every meal