TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Post by TheWiznard » #128254

Bottom post of the previous page:

link
Last edited by TheWiznard on Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #128258

sometimes when something really boring's going on/someone really boring's talking i zone out and play tetris in my head
Spoiler:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #128261

link
Last edited by TheWiznard on Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #128262

Manoeuvre.
Or maneuver, if you're ignorant and American.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #128264

link
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #128274

Maccus wrote:sometimes when something really boring's going on/someone really boring's talking i zone out and play tetris in my head
I listen to music in my head.
Never heard of playing tetris in your head, that's a new one.
私は完璧
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #128291

I usually try NOT to listen to music in my head. It just repeats the same few seconds over and over, with no pause button. It gets annoying really quickly.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #128295

I usually pass the time by fixating on every mistake I've made and everyone I've ever wronged.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #128300

I'm too busy resenting people.

And waiting for something to do.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #128302

Next week I'm starting Weight Watchers. My current diet isn't working out (I assume--I haven't weighed myself since I started), so I gotta try something new.

The knowledge that I'll have to stress about everything I eat for the rest of my life if I don't want to be a repugnant morbo really bums me out.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #128304

Pick the lesser evil and consider carefully assessing whether you're really such a lardass.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #128316

link
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #128345

DemonFiren wrote:Pick the lesser evil and consider carefully assessing whether you're really such a lardass.
I'm really not, but I'm also not thin, and I can't stand to look at myself. Not to mention that my mother always harps on me about my weight when I see her. It sucks having a brother who's my height but only weighs 180 and claims that he needs to drop 20 pounds. Fuck him.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
asskek
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Asskek

Post by asskek » #128388

EndgamerAzari wrote:
DemonFiren wrote:Pick the lesser evil and consider carefully assessing whether you're really such a lardass.
I'm really not, but I'm also not thin, and I can't stand to look at myself. Not to mention that my mother always harps on me about my weight when I see her. It sucks having a brother who's my height but only weighs 180 and claims that he needs to drop 20 pounds. Fuck him.
When I was a skinnyfat teen I just ate a shitton.
1500 calorie smoothie EVERY
LIFTING
DAY
Didn't care about cutting fat, it was all about the gains
A fat muscular bear looks leaner than a low-test ectomorph, trust me
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #128400

I don't want to be big

I want to be thin and unremarkable

Instead of slightly chunky and unremarkable
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #128417

link
asskek
In Game PermaBanned

Post by asskek » #128474

TheWiznard wrote:I'm 6'2-6'3 and in a perfect world I'd like to be at the 190-200 mark at least. It's better than looking like a literal fucking skeleton like I do now lol
auschwitz mode is sexy if you can pull off the aesthetic. just wear lots of buttonups and NEVER wear a graphic tee unless it's for a super obscure band

if you're rich though, NO EXCUSE
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #128476

this is why I stopped worrying too much about my own weight, regardless of where they fall on the spectrum almost every person is unsatisfied with their weight
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
asskek
In Game PermaBanned

Post by asskek » #128478

Ricotez wrote:this is why I stopped worrying too much about my own weight, regardless of where they fall on the spectrum almost every person is unsatisfied with their weight
im 100% happy with my lean mean fuckin machine of a body
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #128500

I am 5'9 and 120 pounds, full skelton
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #128503

Fuck you rail-thin bastards, I would kill to weigh 180 pounds again like I did when I was 17.

Also, my therapist may manage to get my psychiatrist to actually discuss getting me back on ADHD medication, so hopefully I'll feel like a complete person again eventually.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #128509

Today is the one year anniversary of when some faggots tried to shoot up parliament hill and got #shrekt. Maybe it is the election but I have been feeling so patriotic lately
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #128515

6'6" and 200 even, at last weigh in.

I feel like a rail even though I know I'm not.
asskek
In Game PermaBanned

Post by asskek » #128546

EndgamerAzari wrote:Fuck you rail-thin bastards, I would kill to weigh 180 pounds again like I did when I was 17.

Also, my therapist may manage to get my psychiatrist to actually discuss getting me back on ADHD medication, so hopefully I'll feel like a complete person again eventually.
adderal makes you anti social man
ADHD doesn’t need to be treated
I quit taking adderal when I was 15 and just sold what I had left
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #128547

asskek wrote: adderal makes you anti social man
I'm not asking for adderal, Straterra would be fine. I'm just sick of feeling like a child because I can't focus on literally anything.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
asskek
In Game PermaBanned

Post by asskek » #128576

EndgamerAzari wrote:
asskek wrote: adderal makes you anti social man
I'm not asking for adderal, Straterra would be fine. I'm just sick of feeling like a child because I can't focus on literally anything.
straterra sound like gonna lift u to the fukken clouds
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #128578

It's a weaker, non-amphetamine medication. It's not as effective as adderal, but it's not a controlled substance and it doesn't make me irritable like stronger stimulants do. I think now that I'm out of school it'd be sufficient to put me on normal adult level. I just want to function properly.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
asskek
In Game PermaBanned

Post by asskek » #128583

EndgamerAzari wrote:It's a weaker, non-amphetamine medication. It's not as effective as adderal, but it's not a controlled substance and it doesn't make me irritable like stronger stimulants do. I think now that I'm out of school it'd be sufficient to put me on normal adult level. I just want to function properly.
Just chew kratom and work on a farm bro
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #128591

I worked on my grandparents' farm as a kid. I went to school specifically to AVOID that.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
asskek
In Game PermaBanned

Post by asskek » #128592

EndgamerAzari wrote:I worked on my grandparents' farm as a kid. I went to school specifically to AVOID that.
Kratom bro
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #128599

Whenever I order food I always feel really bad when they offer me extra sides and shit as like a side thing.

HEY YOU ORDERED A PIZZA YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE GARLIC STICKS ORDER THEM

I get concerned like...why are these people so desperate to sell me this extra stuff too? Are they going through some financial crisis and really need the extra money? If I don't order them will they just have to throw out a bunch of unwanted wasted food at the end of the night? If I don't order these things is anyone going to lose their job or maybe the whole place will go out of business?

It's weirdly depressing. I never order the extra side shit but it always gives me this weird pang of concern and a kind-of guilt.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
asskek
In Game PermaBanned

Post by asskek » #128600

An0n3 wrote:Whenever I order food I always feel really bad when they offer me extra sides and shit as like a side thing.

HEY YOU ORDERED A PIZZA YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE GARLIC STICKS ORDER THEM

I get concerned like...why are these people so desperate to sell me this extra stuff too? Are they going through some financial crisis and really need the extra money? If I don't order them will they just have to throw out a bunch of unwanted wasted food at the end of the night? If I don't order these things is anyone going to lose their job or maybe the whole place will go out of business?

It's weirdly depressing. I never order the extra side shit but it always gives me this weird pang of concern and a kind-of guilt.
next DFW tbh

..."and there's something really sad and banal about that"
Last edited by asskek on Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #128601

What the fuck is DFW?
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
asskek
In Game PermaBanned

Post by asskek » #128603

An0n3 wrote:What the fuck is DFW?
He's le footnotes meme man

Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #128606

Ah. You're not the first person to make that comparison. I don't like being compared to him because:

1) We went through a lot of the same shit
2) We do sound alike
3) He killed himself
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
asskek
In Game PermaBanned

Post by asskek » #128610

whatever you say meme man
asskek
In Game PermaBanned

Post by asskek » #128623

dehumidify yourself and face to bloodshed
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #128792

[youtube]1Na_PsPa6sg[/youtube]
saw the mime and couldnt help but think of ss13.
Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Post by Miauw » #129004

the umami taste of rejection ;-;
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #129209

Had my first actual fedoralord experience in retail today
Spoiler:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #129250

link
Last edited by TheWiznard on Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #129260

Exactly as you'd expect. Fedora, neckfuzz, no flame button-up surprisingly. He brought in some games and kept emphasizing he was a hardcore gamer and that he has good retail skills because he knows how to keep his mouth shut, "a skill I picked up from being around my mom and dad all the time." I was on autopilot at this point and just nodded and smiled at anything he said, and he asked for an application and I told him we were out but he could print one from our website. "I hope you guys hire me soon, y'all got it made, all the girls who work here are drop-dead gorgeous!" he says as he eyeballs a co-worker and my manager, before walking out with a business card.

He definitely won't get hired but here's too hoping he doesn't become a regular either.

Also I just noticed after typing all this up you typed "M'accus" I oughta dock you exp for that
Spoiler:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #129270

link
Last edited by TheWiznard on Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #129315

Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #129488

Jesus fucking Christ

My sister is one of the most anal people I've ever had the displeasure of knowing.

Weekends are her "clean the house" days

She went off on me for not taking the bathroom trash out, despite only being half full. There were a few paper towels in there that I used to clean the mirror and the counter and stuff, and an empty TP roll, which she also went off on me for because I didn't walk across the house to put the fucking thing in the recycling bin.

Fucking

Shit like this

Really gets under my skin
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #129594

I kind of think I might have made a big mistake. I made love to a girl with hepatitis c without a condom. How fucked an I?

Also I'm kind of fucking pissed right now. One of my housemates is a convicted felon who spent the last seven years in prison, never completed high school, and can barely read and write and he's working a general labor job that pays $20. Meanwhile I've got a clean record, never been to prison, finished high school, got an associates in IT and I'm having trouble landing even the most lowly IT and computer repair jobs that pay like 10-12 an hour. How the fuck does that work?
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #129597

It's pretty damn unlikely that you do have it, although if you do...
I'm not sure how much the survival odds of interferon or ribavirin therapies have improved, but the side effects are awful. Apparently, there's also a new pill out there, however.

Then again, I guess you're American? In that case, you maybe won't be able to afford the medication because your healthcare system is awful. I don't know for sure, of course, but you probably won't have to find out either way.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #129623

Please tell me you found out she had hep c after you fucked her and not before
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #129627

because of the way the bodily fluids move you have a smaller chance to get an STD from her than she from you

that said it does definitely NOT rule it out, and you should get it checked asap

also WHY THE FUCK DID YOU NOT USE PROTECTION SERIOUSLY WHY THE FUCK
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #129644

Fuuuck i have to work an 11-7am overnight shift on halloween, and my store is right close to downtown and the university. Fuck everything. The worst part is that i like the people working that shift with me too much to just call it in and dick them over like everyone else does.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #129663

PREPARE FOR DRUNKS
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote: