Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Post by Remie Richards » #152699

Bottom post of the previous page:

My Mother's ad block plus broke and she managed to reinstall it all by herself.
I am worried, she is learning, this is bad haha.
私は完璧
Skorvold
Byond Username: Skorvold

Post by Skorvold » #152709

Parents learning how to use things is pretty awful. I'm scared shitless my parents will get on the internet and fall for some stupid scam.
Never give up! Trust your instincts!
Spoiler:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/skorvold
Talk to me on steam anytime.
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #152721

I drank more Fireball than man was ever meant to last night.
Spoiler:
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #152728

I love cinnamon stuff but fireball is way to sweet for my anymore. Although it is pretty good mixed with lemonade. Nowadays i drink nothing but neat whiskey and dark beers.
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #152730

I'm trying to develop a taste for IPAs. There are so many of them it seems a shame not to at least be able to sample them without gagging. But they're JUST. SO. BITTER.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #152733

i only imbibe olde english, colt 45, and cheap boxed wine
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #152819

I really am not a fan of beers with a super strong hop taste, which apparently includes all IPAs. I just think they taste gross, its not even the bitterness really. Also when i was like 16 i drank two and a half 40s of olde english on st patties day and got rekt. It was pretty fun, but the next day was awful
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #152823

My aunt for the majority of her life went to parties and drunk very hard alcohol like Vodka. Eventually she'd done so much damage to herself with the alcohol that it quite literally burned a hole through her stomach, so ever since then she can't even have a drop or she'll get hospitalized. Really taught me at a young age not to get into any of that.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #152841

Remie Richards wrote:My Mother's ad block plus broke and she managed to reinstall it all by herself.
I am worried, she is learning, this is bad haha.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #152955

I've been buying those $10 bigass bottles of yellowtail and drinking them by myself.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #152956

Wine gives me bad hangovers for whatever reason. Also my scotch is nearly gone, gonna buy a nice bottle once I get my first paycheck from my new job
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Remie Richards
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #152966

I have only ever had 1 alcoholic drink.
it was 1 glass of babysham a few Christmases ago.

I was completely destroyed and I couldn't solve my puzzles I'd gotten.
I do remember it being fun though so I guess I'm a happy drunk?
私は完璧
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #152967

Wine gets me drunk faster than hard liquor for some reason, but the acid in it makes my back teeth hurt. It's frustrating.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #152991

I'm pretty resistant to alcohol which isn't the greatest because I never know when I've crossed the threshold and the bullshit filter between my mouth and my brain calls it a night
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #152996

Ricotez wrote:I'm pretty resistant to alcohol which isn't the greatest because I never know when I've crossed the threshold and the bullshit filter between my mouth and my brain calls it a night
Normally I'd be a bit more resilient, but since I've been dieting I haven't been eating or drinking as much, so my tolerance is down. At least I can get substantially buzzed of a cheap 40 now.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #152997

Wyzack wrote:Wine gives me bad hangovers for whatever reason. Also my scotch is nearly gone, gonna buy a nice bottle once I get my first paycheck from my new job
Some wines contain sulfites to preserve them.
When you're first drinking them, they destroy you and give you major headaches.

Actually according to some quick internet research it turns out that's just some kind of myth I don't know.

They say that the aged quality of wine can cause some kind of allergic reaction in some people who drink it as the body overreacts to what it thinks is spoiled food/drink.
This causes histamine production and a headache. So if you take antihistamine before chugging wine you should be fine.

Either way:

Eventually you get used to drinking poison and learn to enjoy it.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #153000

That makes a lot of sense, as i have it very infrequently. I like dry reds
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #153001

Reds are good. I've been trying to drink more whites, I don't give them enough attention.

Riesling is great, but aside from that I don't really know my whites.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #153027

An0n3 wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Wine gives me bad hangovers for whatever reason. Also my scotch is nearly gone, gonna buy a nice bottle once I get my first paycheck from my new job
Some wines contain sulfites to preserve them.
When you're first drinking them, they destroy you and give you major headaches.

Actually according to some quick internet research it turns out that's just some kind of myth I don't know.

They say that the aged quality of wine can cause some kind of allergic reaction in some people who drink it as the body overreacts to what it thinks is spoiled food/drink.
This causes histamine production and a headache. So if you take antihistamine before chugging wine you should be fine.

Either way:

Eventually you get used to drinking poison and learn to enjoy it.
Grapes absorb a lot of nutrients from the soil so the effect the wine will have on you depends a lot on where you get it from.

South African wine has a lot of sulfides (salt basically), which not only gives it a horrible sea water after taste but gives you a banging headache, last time I drank an SA red I got about 2/3s of the bottle down before it made a violent bid for freedom, felt like complete and utter shit the next day.
Not a problem I've had my usual preference of Spanish, Italian, or Australian reds.
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #153228

i don't need to fucking say more
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #153254

Gf learned how to make french macaroons and she is getting really good at it. Nothing has caused me to gain weight in the past but this might do it
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #153305

DON'T YOU'LL WIND UP LIKE ME

On a related note:

I was talking at Weight Watchers about how I want to lose 20 more pounds (having finally broken my old goal of 205), and one of the women said, "Oh you don't want to be that skinny, women don't like that."
I replied, "Well, they don't like me anyway, so that's not really my main concern."
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #153329

EndgamerAzari wrote:DON'T YOU'LL WIND UP LIKE ME

On a related note:

I was talking at Weight Watchers about how I want to lose 20 more pounds (having finally broken my old goal of 205), and one of the women said, "Oh you don't want to be that skinny, women don't like that."
I replied, "Well, they don't like me anyway, so that's not really my main concern."
hopes and drmemes
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #153400

EndgamerAzari wrote:DON'T YOU'LL WIND UP LIKE ME

On a related note:

Bdumtish!
Whoisthere
Byond Username: Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #153430

Waifus and touhou is real heres proof:

>finally decide on my waifu: Sakuya
>use her picture as my smartphone wallpaper
>immediately gf gets some gay ear infection
>mom gets flu
>grandmother gets flu
>almost get flu myself caring for them all
>go to judo, guy does a very careful and mild throw
>slowly roll onto my shoulder, dislocation
>just as it gets better to the point of me being able to do HSPUs again, twist the arm while getting up from bed, IT HURTS EVEN MORE NOW, can't even do pushups
>my doc is not available, instead some young dweeb is there, barely knows how shoulders look, prescribes some bullshit crap that doesn't work, oh my god
>dealing with all this bullshit is making me miss a deadline and it's all snowballing because I have like three deadlines this month
>on the plus side I don't have to eat now that I don't do anything physical

Tewi, I am very sorry I chose Sakuya as my waifu. I will now remove her picture from my smartphone, Tewi, please give me some good luck, I promise I will forever be faithful to you, I am a good boy, I always said rabbit rabbit at the start of the month, I will never again play Reisen, I know she is your bitch and you own her.

Saeg if you read this please put in a good word with Tewi
Sad elegy
Highly suitable for use in funerals
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #153436

what
Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #153441

Tewi is a magical rabbit. She used to be an ordinary rabbit, but took good care of her health, lived a very long life, and became a youkai (that's Santa for you kaijuice).
She can give people luck if she wants to. I assume she can also give negative luck because why not.

She made Saeg wear bunny ears, flex, and captured it on camera, now Saeg uses the resultant gif as his picture on the forums (she threatened to kill Saeg's true waifu Aya Shekelmaru so he had to do it).

That said Tewi is the best and is my waifu and is the best touhou.
Sad elegy
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #153445

MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #153455

Time to add another entry to my list of Forum Users Who Might Be Having Some Kind Of Psychotic Episode.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #153456

Wyzack wrote:Gf learned how to make french macaroons and she is getting really good at it. Nothing has caused me to gain weight in the past but this might do it
Gf learned how to make french macaroon
Gf learned
Gf
[muffled reeee in the distance]

also i should really get a waifu sometime, but she must be pure
EndgamerAzari wrote:Time to add another entry to my list of Forum Users Who Might Be Having Some Kind Of Psychotic Episode.
i better be no 1 on that list
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #153472

The informal name for it is "The Deitus Report".
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #153480

Deitus wrote: also i should really get a waifu sometime, but she must be pure
MATE I WROTE UP A SHORT QUICK GUIDE ON HOW TO CHOOSE A WAIFU JUST FOR YOU

1. BE REALISTIC

You can't find a perfect waifu without knowing who you are yourself. Just because everyone else thinks yanderes are awesome and have Yuno as their waifu doesn't mean you want some psycho chick stalking you all day and killing your friends. On the other hand, you don't want to see a character in the anime you're watching and be like "That's the one. She's my waifu." and then end up with 8572 waifus. Be honest with yourself. Know that just because she seems like the ultimate waifu doesn't mean she's right for you. Likewise, not every waifu could be your waifu.

2. KNOW YOUR OPTIONS

Alright on to the next thing. This kind of goes along with my previous point. Don't be a bandwagoner, claiming all mainstream anime girls as your waifus just because everyone thinks they're kawaii. If you wanna find the perfect waifu, you have to dig deeper.

First, watch the anime she appears in. No brainer. Next, pay close attention to her interactions with the other characters, because that's how she's going to be like with you. Then, scrutinize her clothes. Does she ever change outfits or color schemes? Are you OK with what she wears? Lastly, take a glimpse at her personality. If she is an extreme sadist who has killed millions of people without a blink, maybe you want to rethink your choice of waifus.

3. KNOW YOURSELF

This is just as important as knowing your waifu candidates. To find the right anime girl for you, you have to know your own personality, habits, pet-peeves, and hobbies inside and out. Are you tsundere or dandere?Also, try to hammer out your preferences in girls. Do you like sweet, docile girls or caustic, volatile gals? Once you've pretty much made an anime character out of yourself and your character traits, you can move on to the final selection process.

4. FANTASIZE

Take everything I've just talked about and use it in this step. Close your eyes, take each waifu candidate, and imagine yourself next to her. Do your appearances match? Then, imagine you two at dinner. Do you agree or disagree on the menu? After that, picture her in your room. Has she destroyed it yet? Lastly, imagine the...k-kiss...*blushes*. Can you even imagine getting that far with her? Go through these steps with every waifu candidate.

Tewi is the best in every department though. My budgie is close second.
EndgamerAzari wrote:Time to add another entry to my list of Forum Users Who Might Be Having Some Kind Of Psychotic Episode.
Are you implying Ricotez is having a breakdown just cause he posted an anime?
Sad elegy
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #153486

Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #153487

I can't contain myself, my griefing process looks like

1. denial
2. shitposting
3. go to step 1

Nice reptile by the way, reminds me about that turtle from kung fu panda
Sad elegy
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #153504

Here's the full list: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/memberlist.php

Also it is my 20th, so I'm gonna be partying tomorrow with some friends and drinking far too much. Don't take anything I say between 24 and 48 hours from now seriously.
Spoiler:
In fact, never take anything I say seriously at all.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #153505

Drynwyn wrote:
Here's the full list: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/memberlist.php
Last edited by EndgamerAzari on Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #153513

>tfw 6th highest post count on the forums

watch your back saegrimir
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #153529

Page one is good enough for me.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #153530

Wyzack wrote:>tfw 6th highest post count on the forums

watch your back saegrimir
Dude I don't even know where it all comes from.
I don't even participate in the chatty circlejerk off-topic threads.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #153532

Comes from FNR :^)
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #153533

Mine is mostly from the community dorf fort games I used to run. Maybe I'll do another one for NEWUPDATE but I would need a gimmick of some sort to make it interesting
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #153541

Spoiler:
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #153542

Ricotez wrote:*incoherent screaming*
Oh right, that's where it all comes from.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #153648

obligatory viewing:
[youtube]mPL9xV4MDY0[/youtube]
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #153706

Spoiler:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #153710

Takeguru wrote:Page one is good enough for me.
can't believe I'm on page one too actually I can since I frequently check here compulsively nearly every 30 minutes
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #153712

hooray for chest infections
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #153773

I had a dream that hornygranny coded a thing about me in the game. all I can recall at the moment is it only working with my name but I specifically remember him making a forum post about it and me replying on the forum in my dreams. I don't even talk to hornygranny what the hecks going on
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #153780

It is a new 160 brute anime sword called the Djingler and killed opponents have odd ss13 related dreams in real life
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #153783

Wyzack wrote:It is a new 160 brute anime sword called the Djingler and killed opponents have odd ss13 related dreams in real life
Wait, doesn't that mean... SOMEBODY KILLED WIZNARD WITH THE DJINGLER!?
WIZNARD'S BEEN DJINGLED!
私は完璧
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #153789

My grieving progress appears to be

1: Anger
2: Depressed
3: Drunk
4: Partial acceptance, go back to 1