EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Post by EndgamerAzari » #156783

Bottom post of the previous page:

DOUBLEPOST BECAUSE I GAINED 1.2 POUNDS THIS WEEK AND I'M AT 206

I'M A FATASS AGAIN KILL ME
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #156797

Zilenan91 wrote:I woke up in the middle of last night thirsty. Reached over to my table for a drink of water, tilted my head back, squeezed, spurted a bunch of baby powder in my mouth.
Why do you have talc next to your bed?

Do you wear something to bed that you can Depend on?
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #156814

It would kinda be funny as shit if Azari did, at this point his life being fucked up is expected, after all.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #156817

DemonFiren wrote:It would kinda be funny as shit if Azari did, at this point his life being fucked up is expected, after all.
The closest I'd get is the lotion I keep on my nightstand. I keep my various medicinal powders in the bathroom.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #156847

Oh shut up. You weigh less than I do. I'm like 230 and mostly blubber n gristle.

Also I think I may need anger management.

That realization of the moment that your expectations of your coworkers is so low you blow up at the first as applicable target who did nothing wrong even though you are justified with your anger. It's just the wrong target in the chain. I at least know I'm wrong and feel remorse when it happens. I apologized a bunch but I now wonder when that wont fix friendships and working relationships anymore. My god do I need a different low stress job. My misanthropy is too strong now.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #156855

i got a haircut
i wouldve posted an epic meme of a picture of me wearing a hat and everyone would be like "wtf ur wearing a beanie how can we see ur hair" and i would be like fucking idiots get rused but uh i cant be arsed so just like imagine me with a 2 on the sides and back and a trim @ the top thanks see u later
crack is whack but smacks got your back
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #156857

i just noticed i pretty much just emulated nsos jesus christ i need professional help
crack is whack but smacks got your back
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #156929

you've needed professional help for a long time
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #156932

Finally saw the ending of Firewatch.
Sat here crying me eyes out at 4 in the morning lol.

Beautiful game.
私は完璧
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #156933

I think I need to invest in moisturizer for my hands

Another dry spell, more callouses splitting open
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #156947

seath is an asshole, fucking dumb dragon nigger
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #157014

Remie Richards wrote:Finally saw the ending of Firewatch.
Sat here crying me eyes out at 4 in the morning lol.

Beautiful game.
Wasn't that teary.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #157067

Takeguru wrote:I think I need to invest in moisturizer for my hands

Another dry spell, more callouses splitting open
Hence why I've got the aforementioned lotion on my nightstand. When it got cold my right thumb, index, and middle fingers split open and I've been using this stuff every night. My fingers are just now finally getting back to normal.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #157069

Well, I used to have a nasty habit of chewing on my pinkies while I idled away on computers late at night

Disgusting, yes, but it left a thick callous on the exterior of both of them
Whenever it gets too dry they split open at the joints on bending them

They never really seal back up until it gets more humid either, so it's just a constant nagging pain
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #157072

ColonicAcid wrote:i just noticed i pretty much just emulated nsos jesus christ i need professional help
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #157090

Colonic you have achieved shitposting nirvana. NSOS is our Buddha
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #157153

campus closed both days that I go this week. thanks snow but we're really behind in one of my f2f classes and now we're another week behind...

also have horrible headache runny nose cough death
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #157187

Man, this sucks.

A friend of mine across the country really needs to get out of his living situation with his shitty mother, but he can't save up enough money and can't even drive (mainly due to her meddling). Though I don't make much money, I could afford to help support a roommate, but I don't have the space right now, plus moving someone from Washington to West Virginia would be a huge hassle.

Feeling annoyingly helpless.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #158046

i've been getting a lot of compliments that i have skills that are valuable recently
going from dropping out (medical reasons) to having this kind of fire in me is extremely strange
i like it a bunch

related (starring azari!)
[youtube]tAYMvj3fASg[/youtube]
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #158357

Where's my Oscar

Also, wearing braces on both my ankles because my joints are finally crumbling under the Sisyphean task of carting my immense carcass to and fro.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #158363

EndgamerAzari wrote:Where's my Oscar

Also, wearing braces on both my ankles because my joints are finally crumbling under the Sisyphean task of carting my immense carcass to and fro.
If worst comes to worst, think of it as "passive eugenics".

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #158364

I prefer "working myself to death in pursuit of an ideal that I'll never achieve because I'll never let myself be happy with who I am" but yours is easier to say
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #158367

ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #158381

I got my eyes checked today

The fucking liquid they put in my eyes has given me a headache and I feel sick
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #158394

>Professor gives a 40 on my paper

What the shit. I never write below an 80 on ANYTHING, and the little things he has to complain about absolutely don't amount up to a fucking F paper.

Today's a shitty day.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #158483

ShadowDimentio wrote:>Professor gives a 40 on my paper

What the shit. I never write below an 80 on ANYTHING, and the little things he has to complain about absolutely don't amount up to a fucking F paper.

Today's a shitty day.
When in doubt, complain to the higher-ups.
After talking to this guy first, of course, would want to show good manners and it's entirely possible he fucked up.
I've seen people disregard an entire page on accident.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #158872

Lost 1.6 pounds this week. Not a lot, but it makes up for the 1.4 I gained the past two weeks. If this rate keeps up I should hit my goal by the end of the session.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #158937

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Sulli ... en_strikes
  1. The first documented lightning strike of Sullivan occurred in April 1942. He was hiding from a thunderstorm in a fire lookout tower. The tower was newly built and had no lightning rod at the time; it was hit seven or eight times. Inside the tower, "fire was jumping all over the place". Sullivan ran out and just a few feet away received what he considered to be his worst lightning strike. It burned a half-inch strip all along his right leg, hit his toe, and left a hole in his shoe.
  2. He was hit again in July 1969. Unusually, he was hit while in his truck, driving on a mountain road—the metal body of a vehicle normally protects people in cases such as this by acting as a Faraday cage. The lightning first hit nearby trees and was deflected into the open window of the truck. The strike knocked Sullivan unconscious and burned off his eyebrows, eyelashes, and most of his hair. The uncontrolled truck kept moving until it stopped near a cliff edge.
  3. In 1970, Sullivan was struck while in his front yard. The lightning hit a nearby power transformer and from there jumped to his left shoulder, searing it.
  4. In 1972, Sullivan was working inside a ranger station in Shenandoah National Park when another strike occurred. It set his hair on fire; he tried to smother the flames with his jacket. He then rushed to the restroom, but couldn't fit under the water tap and so used a wet towel instead. Although he never was a fearful man, after the fourth strike he began to believe that some force was trying to destroy him and he acquired a fear of death. For months, whenever he was caught in a storm while driving his truck, he would pull over and lie down on the front seat until the storm passed. He also began to carry a can of water with him and believed that he would somehow attract lightning even if he stood in a crowd of people.
  5. On August 7, 1973, while he was out on patrol in the park, Sullivan saw a storm cloud forming and drove away quickly. But the cloud, he said later, seemed to be following him. When he finally thought he had outrun it, he decided it was safe to leave his truck. Soon after, he was struck by a lightning bolt. Sullivan stated that he actually saw the bolt that hit him. The lightning set his hair on fire, moved down his left arm and left leg and knocked off his shoe. It then crossed over to his right leg just below the knee. Still conscious, Sullivan crawled to his truck and poured the can of water, which he always kept there, over his head.
  6. The next strike, on June 5, 1976, injured his ankle. It was reported that he saw a cloud, thought that it was following him, tried to run away, but was struck anyway.
  7. On Saturday morning, June 25, 1977, Sullivan was struck while fishing in a freshwater pool. The lightning hit the top of his head, singed his hair, traveled down, and burnt his chest and stomach. Sullivan turned to his car when something unexpected occurred — a bear approached the pond and tried to steal trout from his fishing line. Sullivan had the strength and courage to strike the bear with a tree branch. He claimed that this was the twenty-second time he hit a bear with a stick in his lifetime.
He was avoided by people later in life because of their fear of being hit by lightning, and this saddened him. He once recalled "For instance, I was walking with the Chief Ranger one day when lightning struck way off (in the distance). The Chief said, 'I'll see you later."
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #158949

Hey, its that guy Firewatch refers to.

Question is, did he later kill himself as Firewatch said.
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #158950

Malkevin wrote:Hey, its that guy Firewatch refers to.

I haven't played firewatch but on wikipedia it says he died mysteriously to a gunshot wound to the head while in his bed.
TankNut
Byond Username: TankNut

Post by TankNut » #159385

I've been giving myself the fair shares of headaches this week but after seeing the end result I think it was worth it.
Spoiler:
Explanation:
I had the brilliant (Read: Terrible) idea of attempting to rip models out of MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries to use inside of Garry's Mod for various purposes. Considering the game is from 2002 it's not exactly surprising I ran into a few issues along the way.

Some of those issues revolved around the engine itself. The game took a lot of trail and error to run on windows 10, I did try to use a virtual machine at first but this was met with poor results because of how virtual machines work. After a day of tinkering I ended up finding a functional setup and started to look at the traditional ways of ripping models. Which involves DLL injections into the game as it runs. Which is where the next issues started popping up.

The game itself refused to work with the ripping software, crashing on startup. After a few more hours of trying various methods and possible solutions I eventually discovered that using the mission editor allowed for the exporting of textures and textures alone. Any models exported were corrupted beyond saving.

Moving on, I started looking around for ways to export the models straight from the game's assets. I started to look around for the raw files, which were of course stored in a resource archive with a format not used anywhere else. Skipping ahead a day I eventually run across this tool and the script required to unpack the .mw4 files, so now that we have access to the files we're dealing with the next problem. What the fuck is an .erf file?

During one of my previous searches I came across some paper craft files based off of the game's assets, implying that it's possible to turn the files into a more usable format. The only question was how. After spending more time going through old and forgotten (Thank you web archiving) forums I came across these guys who attempted to develop their own custom mechs, they somehow got their hands on a c# libary which allowed them to read those .erf files. One problem, forum attachments often require you to have an account and this forum was from back in 2009, registering wasn't an issue but they locked every other forum behind a special usergroup to combat the spam bots which were all over the place. Now the owner of the forum was last online somewhere at the start of February so I decided to give it a shot and applied for the group, leaving a message explaining my intentions in the designated thread.

The next morning I wake up to a message from the owner saying that he updated my user group so that I could access the files I needed. He also linked me to another previously hidden away thread which contained .3ds files of every mech found in the vanilla game, untextured. We ended up sending some messages back and forth over the next few days and today I finally managed to get everything split up properly with the UV's sorted out and textures working. This is the first time I've exported all of the parts at once and outside of a few model origins I need to fix it seems to be ready for the actual coding I'll be doing over the weekend, most of it probably dedicated to figuring out how to make it walk.

Bloody hell I'm exhausted.
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #159447

TheWiznard wrote:

I haven't played firewatch but on wikipedia it says he died mysteriously to a gunshot wound to the head while in his bed.
sounds like aliens
Spoiler:
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #159460

Maccus wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:

sounds like aliens
sounds like the cloud gave up on trying to kill him with lightning
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #159462

Ricotez wrote:
Maccus wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:

sounds like aliens
Sounds like drunk hillbillies out hunting
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #159464

Malkevin wrote:
Ricotez wrote:
Maccus wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:

sounds like aliens
Sounds like drunk hillbillies out hunting
sounds like another night in boston
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #159507

I think I saw a drug deal going on yesterday. Was walking home and there was a white guy smoking outside of a convenience store down the block. I shrug and unlock my door and go up but right as I'm walking in I see another guy walk up, and they both go into an alley. 5 minutes later I see them both walking out and the guy who arrived later is stuffing something in his jacket.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #159772

TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #159778

Zilenan91 wrote:I think I saw a drug deal going on yesterday. Was walking home and there was a white guy smoking outside of a convenience store down the block. I shrug and unlock my door and go up but right as I'm walking in I see another guy walk up, and they both go into an alley. 5 minutes later I see them both walking out and the guy who arrived later is stuffing something in his jacket.
snitches get stiches
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #159851

My left ankle is all fucked up something fierce. My Achilles tendon hurts like crazy when I flex my foot--which means basically doing any sort of walking.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #159879

Over the weekend I put in a load of laundry, and then a bit later I heard a fuckign splashing sound. Came over to find out that my fucking washing machine was overflowing. Turned it off, got the clothes out, and started scooping the water out into the sink. After I got the water down to a manageable level I closed it, sat down for a bit, and went to the fridge for some water when I saw that the light in the fridge was out.

So was the cooling. And the power in my bedroom. Where my modem was.

The fucking water from the washing machine blew a circuit, so I fucked around with the circuit breaker for a while, reactivating and deactivating my internet once, before finally getting power back everywhere.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #160081

[youtube]bmF_NwE4OWk[/youtube]
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #160218

Jesus Christ I can't believe that game's been around as long as it has, especially given how fucking slow it plays.

Also holy shit Zilenan that sucks. Glad you didn't get electrocuted or something.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #160244

At the repeated prompting and encouragment of a friend I've started reading Old Mans' War.

I'm barely through the first few chapters and I already love it.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #160432

I gained 2.2 pounds this week AND I broke my glasses. So that's another $150 I'm in the hole.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #160562

>walk in the door at 4:00
>pet my cat
>undress
>lay down for juuust a second

It's 6:30 now
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #160580

Zilenan91 wrote:>walk in the door at 4:00
>pet my cat
>undress
>lay down for juuust a second

It's 6:30 now
Still 4:30 here and I've been up all night.

I'm getting too old for this shit.

I can't go to bed, obviously.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #160593

I randomly decided to check up on the how the whole video-game collecting thing is doing this days, how prices for things have changed since I was last buying stuff up years ago.

I would've previously guessed my collection of stuff was worth maybe $10,000-$15,000.

Looking at it now, I'm sitting on like $50,000-$75,000+ worth of shit and it's both exhilarating and terrifying.
I've always been looking at it from a buyers' perspective, what values a retailer would be taking this stuff in for and not what it would be worth re-selling to a collector. That, plus just how much all of this stuff has spiked thanks to the explosion of Let's Players and the Speed Running community.

I gave myself a legit panic attack just hammering different properties into Ebay and looking at completed listings and I have no idea what the fuck to do with all of this now.

Even random fucking strategy guides and Nintendo Power issues I have for random games that people were giving to me or throwing out are worth like $40, $60, $80 in some cases what the actual fuck.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #160596

An0n3 wrote:I randomly decided to check up on the how the whole video-game collecting thing is doing this days, how prices for things have changed since I was last buying stuff up years ago.

I would've previously guessed my collection of stuff was worth maybe $10,000-$15,000.

Looking at it now, I'm sitting on like $50,000-$75,000+ worth of shit and it's both exhilarating and terrifying.
I've always been looking at it from a buyers' perspective, what values a retailer would be taking this stuff in for and not what it would be worth re-selling to a collector. That, plus just how much all of this stuff has spiked thanks to the explosion of Let's Players and the Speed Running community.

I gave myself a legit panic attack just hammering different properties into Ebay and looking at completed listings and I have no idea what the fuck to do with all of this now.

Even random fucking strategy guides and Nintendo Power issues I have for random games that people were giving to me or throwing out are worth like $40, $60, $80 in some cases what the actual fuck.
You can send it off to me, I'll make sure to take good care of it until you cool down about the whole "lots of money" situation.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #160597

I need to write a fucking Thank You letter to every AVGN wannabe and Pewds clone.

My friends bought me a boxed copy of Dracula X one year at the flea market for like $40 for my birthday because they know I liked Castlevania.

That shit is worth $650 now.

...and I have boxes and boxes and boxes of this shit. I have a storage unit full of this shit.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #160598

Taking another trip to Vegas on Friday

I don't gamble, I don't really drink, and I cannot be assed to drive around Vegas, so it'll be yet another relatively boring trip while my sister takes part in that ball thing she doesn't even want to go to

And even if I stayed here on post, they're cutting power on the 12th for... something?
I didn't get an answer when I asked what it was for
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #160601

An0n3 wrote: ...and I have boxes and boxes and boxes of this shit. I have a storage unit full of this shit.
that sounds like a good reputable place to store you newly treasured expensive merchandise. I too have many expensive things that would be perfect to store, perhaps you can recommend me your storage vendor's location, and for no reason at all give me the number of your storage locker.