Priority*
Low

Status*
Open
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Post by Remie Richards » #176209

>Visable

>visAble

>A

jesus.
私は完璧
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #176212

Jesus can't help me. The ticket stays for a month. No less
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #176237

Do your job and do what they ask for.

Straighten those 'cords'. Tie them up with pretty ribbon so they stay straight.
IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #176243

This is the reason I'm trying NOT to do IT work when i graduate.
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
Lzimann's best friend.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #176248

yeah I would not recommend IT to anyone.

When you go into it you think you'll be working (or more likely playing muds) in a server room all day in a basement far away from dumb people, then you get into it and realise your entire day is dealing direct with dumb fecktards - especially management divs that always ask the exact same phrase "And whats the way forward with this?

The way forward is you stop bugging me and call your ISP who is the company responsible for your web filtering and they are the ones blocking our job system because they're a bunch of cunts that are being dicks because we got you to go with a better ISP.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #176312

My favorite was when I was still working for Natwest on their cards online helpdesk

Some idiot of a customer calls up saying he's locked out of Cards Online, I ask him for his credit card number and take him through security whilst he's yammering away.
I look at my cards online screen and go "Oh its not showing as locked out, what are you trying to do"
He says he's trying to pay online with his card, I go "Ah, secure pay" and glance at my securepay screen (I had a lot of fucking screens, especially as I was still doing the online banking helpdesk at the same time... and shortly after this I started doing telephone banking calls too and went depressed for the next year from the stress of now having three jobs at the same time AND sales targets on top of it) and see its not locked out there either.

I ask him again what he's trying to do.
Finally he tells me he's trying to pay his credit card with his debit card, and thats where the securepay screen was saying his card was locked. I tell him debit cards are handled by a different team and that I'll transfer him to the correct team.
Que Mr Dumbfuck suddenly becoming an expert at all the online things and adamantly refusing to be transfered, even going as far as saying "You don't know your own system. Its got nothing to do with my debit card." to which I replied "I know the system quite well actually, in fact I know it well enough to be one of the points of referral here on the system. And it is to do with your debit card as that is what you're trying to make the payment with"

"But its a message on my credit card online banking"
"Yes, but it connects to the debit card secure pay page to authorise the debit card transaction"

We literally spend the next five minutes arguing back and forth, eventually I just say to him "Okay, we're just going back and forth here. Who's the debit card with? Us?"
"Yeah, natwest"
"Alright, as its a natwest card I can check the status of it. Can I have the debit card number please?" - wasn't actually allowed to do this at all, but I had access and I had KPIs to meet.
"Fine... its..."
"No no, the debit card number please. Starts 4751"

He finally gives me the debit card number
"Alright, I can see here that I my assumption was correct. Your debit is indeed locked out on its securepay system". He sighs. "I can't unlock that debit card myself as it is a different team that handles debit cards. I will now transfer you to the correct team" he sighs again "as I said I would do five minutes ago. Alright." He's finally silent and I transfer him.
IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #176324

Some older fucker decided to pop a squat in my office. It is also not an office to visit. He didn't like any solutions I gave him. Even when my solution was just bring me the laptop. He didn't even like my phone number. Just didn't like it. So I told him to leave as I don't have to help non student/non faculty. He was upset. I still got paid.
Lzimann's best friend.
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #176542

420weedscopes wrote:wow why did you get super fucking real dude this is watercooler
add more memes v͍̠͈͓͓͗̏̎͒̊͟ ̩̭̙̘̲̪͐ͧ͆ͩ̅ͭ̇ạ̻͔̳̙̣͆̌ ̗̗̠͑͢p͓̫̎ ̝̱͙̩̻̼̔̂ͯ̃ͬͅo͍̤̦͔͔̩ͬ͌͒͜ ͎̮͎͓͔̖̻ͫr͡ ̢ͬͣ̊̅ͣw̷̾͒ͮͤ̓͐ ̪̗̄ͤ͐̇ͥ̚̚a̵͈̓̒͆ ͛ͪͣ҉̪̲̹v̢͉ͭ̈́ ͙̭̣̰ͭ̆̈͛ͩ͐̐eͩ͌ͬ͏̘͖̦ for the kidzng
EndgamerAzari wrote: Nothing wrong with liking cats. They're not for everyone, sure, but they can be pretty great.
       w                a      e            v r o e                a       p      
 w a v e
      a
      p
      o
      r       
[youtube]FCb3rblTEds[/youtube]
EndgamerAzari wrote:Jesus Christ, you guys W̴̫̞̖̝͖̦̺͠͡ͅ ̴̹͔̝̠͙̬͖͍̺̘͉̞͕̩͉͇̞͇͢U ̡͖͔̬̫̜̖̰͍͉̗̳̖̥̞̲̝͖̀Z͏̵̞̳̼͚͓͇̬̫̮͔̱ ̵̷̵̴̭̳̣̠̳̜͔̣̹̫͖̗̰̳͉͇̜̥͘n̖̳̞̬̫͓͓͕̫̞͈͡ ̵̟̦̝͕̲͈͕̖̱̬̯̹̠͔̯̲̮̮͙̀͝A͏̲͓͇͞ ̭̞̜̤͜͝͡͝ͅR ̷̰̯̙̙̭̟̟̘̖́͡ͅͅD҉̷̸̘̦͎̥͕̹̱̱͉̰̠̭̞̝̺̜̠̮͈̀͝ ̡͞͏̮̮̟̱͎̰.
W U Z A R D
Z A W R U D
ZA W R D

ZA WARUDO

I spent way too much time on this
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #176557

Neat. Something about using the Simpsons for it is kinda silly though.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #176574

An0n3 wrote:Neat. Something about using the Simpsons for it is kinda silly though.
it's a meme of a meme
vaporwave turns into simpsonwave when you add the simpsons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL4br6H ... d3GjF2XSh1

plus it was what I was listening to at the time and it was a bad idea of the moment kind of thing.
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #176620

TheWiznard wrote:it was a bad idea
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #176691

thewiznard that sounds like synthwave though???
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #176779

PKPenguin321 wrote:thewiznard that sounds like synthwave though???
you're a synthwave

we're all waves in the end
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #176866

Debating whether to get a new gaming PC and if I should spend a grand or a grand and a half on it, my current one is seven years old nearly and I haven't done much with it, so might treat myself.
Last edited by Malkevin on Mon May 16, 2016 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #176867

Malkevin wrote:Debating whether to get a new gaming PC and how much I should spend on it.
yes, a lot
Lzimann's best friend.
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #176875

Bluh

Back to work after taking a three-day weekend

I shouldn't have slept the whole time
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #176899

sleep is honestly underrated
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #176901

Well, it wasn't like I was asleep the whole time I was in bed. Half the time I was just lying there, hitting the snooze on my phone every ten minutes for like four hours straight. Occasionally I'll fall asleep for brief stints and have brief, insane dreams.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #176972

dubble post

fug

My computer's bluescreening shortly after loading Windows. The error is usually "memory management". Might need to replace my RAM, which, honestly, I was planning on doing anyway. I've had these sticks since 2010, and honestly it'd be nice if the solution was that straightforward.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #177005

I doubt they'd break all at the same time so try removing them one at a time. If your computer boots normally you found the faulty stick. If you don't find it then you have bigger issues.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #177016

Well I'll be Goddamned. I pulled one and it's run for ten-plus minutes so far without issues. Guess I'm going shopping tomorrow.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #177054

Just spent an hour cleaning up vomit

Never have kids
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #177055

The yellow baby poop is the worst
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #177057

Thankfully, I skipped that stage

Just

No

No kids, ever

I washed and then soaked my hands in vinegar and I can still smell the fucking vomit on them

APPARENTLY she also had explosive diarrhea

I'm thrilled she chose to wait until the hospital to grace us with that knowledge, I do feel bad for hospital janitors now, though
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #177075

I sure am glad I decided to become a wizard.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #177160

You know that whole thing in philosophy as to why pain and suffering exists if god exists?

There's a theodicy about it that for Humans to know happiness, they must also experience pain. Everything sweet must also be bitter etc.

Well that applies to children as well.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #177162

What joy does a child who watches his mom get her head cut off by militants and then literally shits himself to death from diptheria possibly know?
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Skorvold
Byond Username: Skorvold

Post by Skorvold » #177165

I purchased a new keyboard via NewEgg Friday and I have still yet to receive it, despite the fact that it ships from the state directly above me. When I look up the tracking number it tells me it will get here Friday, though the numbers have been wrong before.
Never give up! Trust your instincts!
Spoiler:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/skorvold
Talk to me on steam anytime.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #177166

Wyzack wrote:What joy does a child who watches his mom get her head cut off by militants and then literally shits himself to death from diptheria possibly know?
Hey don't ask me ask the philosophists. There should be a shit ton of philo majors at your local cafe working as servers/baristas :^)
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #177204

The joy that his mother didn't suffer as much as he did.(provided the militants didn't rape the mother first, or something i don't know)

Also, I love how we're getting shit because out service tier at work is doing it's actual job and not the job of the previous tier which is justifiably slacking off due to being dicked out of a bonus due to poor management, in addition to bad scheduling(They put them on a splitshift because closing doesn't have enough people, when midday is often as busy, or more so, than closing.) Attendance is an issue due to FMLA AND Burnout(exacerbated by the previous cockup with the bonus pay for people taking split shifts) as well. Just got pestered 3 times in five minute intervals while we're all actively working with customers through the chat and other systems. Which takes up our attention and something our boss told us takes priority over phone calls before he went on vacation. Yea. A mismanaged clusterfuck that makes our meager attempts to compensate in my department(which admittedly finds itself with moments of furious work and moments of downtime in an erratic and hard to predict schedule) little more than drops in the bucket. Which is caused by the first tier being lazy or incompetent asshats who are dumping everything that even slightly confuses or makes them work slightly into the second tier queue.

Oh and we're not allowed to take overtime. Technically we need to compensate our hours with late ins, early outs, or long lunchs. Nevada is a right to work state so I wouldn't be able to do or complain much especially not being a union job.

To be fair though, we do work in a separate room so they can't see if we're working or slacking off easily.
Last edited by ThanatosRa on Tue May 17, 2016 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #177205

Is the american employment system so backwards and corrupt that if they did fire you for standing up with your rights of not having to do unpaid overtime that you wouldn't be able to take them to a tribunal for wrongful termination of contract?
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #177206

Malkevin wrote:Is the american employment system so backwards and corrupt that if they did fire you for standing up with your rights of not having to do unpaid overtime that you wouldn't be able to take them to a tribunal for wrongful termination of contract?
Welcome to America.

Oh, and we have an overflow queue for my department in the Philippines. Which we have to compensate for and clean up after on a weekly basis. ANd they purposely fake their numbers. And they're sitll there even though we sell the service to the client company that all of our support is in America.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #177208

Malkevin wrote:Is the american employment system so backwards and corrupt that if they did fire you for standing up with your rights of not having to do unpaid overtime that you wouldn't be able to take them to a tribunal for wrongful termination of contract?
The vast majority of jobs here are at-will employment, which means the agreement can be terminated at any time by either party for any reason. There are, of course, exceptions to the 'for any reason' rule but the bar for proving they didn't fire you for one of those is so low that you'd have to basically have video footage of them burning a cross on your lawn or something similar to prove it.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Fistofbrick
Byond Username: Fistofbrick

Post by Fistofbrick » #177362

So apparently my account from the old forums got grandfathered over here or something. Neat. It's been wayy too long.
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #177396

suhh dude
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #177449

Goddammit I'm up 2.8 pounds this week after losing two pounds in the past two weeks.

This Weight Watchers session has been a complete bust.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #177602

Oh, animated billboards are the fucking worst

The base put in a few several months because they're awful with money

In the middle of the night, they light the streets better than the street lamps

And blind everyone who looks at them
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #177701

If I ever meet the person that invented the work shirt and pants combo I'm going to kick them square in the nuts.
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #177711

maybe you? should get used to it? aren't you a cog of The Machine now?
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #177757

420weedscopes wrote:maybe you? should get used to it? aren't you a cog of The Machine now?
Worn the damn things for 10 years, they have never gotten comfy, if anything they've gotten more uncomfortable as time has past due to the impact of crappy eating and being glued to a chair all day, everyday.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #177758

Don't have a lot of options. Unless you've got the money to buy a bunch of tailored suits you're not getting any better.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #177800

Jesus Christ, I'm so bad at this.

I'm only 40% of the way through CodeCademy's JavaScript program and I keep forgetting everything. I don't know if I can actually handle real programming.

BLUUUUUHHHHHH I SHOULD GIVE UP
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #177805

Depression sometimes shares symptoms with dementia.

Also, drinking doesn't help. You might catch Korsakoff's syndrome later in your life if you've been drinking heavily and/or abusing painkillers.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #177807

I think I'm just bad and the untreated-because-my-psychiatrist-is-overworked/doesn't-care ADHD probably isn't helping.

But yeah, I really should drink less. But that shitty gin that I had sitting in my carbonator bottle wasn't gonna just go away on its own.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #177833

Programming skills are 90% transferable between programming languages. Stuff like juggling variables, designing efficient algorithms and making a good data structure for what you're actually trying to do. When you learn a new language you just have to learn the syntax and any specific peculiarities that language has.

Javascript is heavily object-oriented and treats a web page as a huge data structure. That's why you're constantly doing stuff like page.objectOnPage.methodOfThatObject()
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #177840

So I bought recently some wax from the red button nip monkey land.

it's pretty good, i started to kinda hate the wax that brylcreem do. Put too little and it doesn't stick shit, put too much and it looks like you're straight from the fucking battle of britain. I mean it's not as bad as original brylcreem which will make you look like you got fucking time travelled from the 20's with just one tiny fucking bit of it but damn........

but yeah gatsby would recommend it's matt and doesnt look oily even if you put the whole fucking thing on.

only problem was that it fucking TOOK 8 DAYS TO GET HERE
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #177842

I know it's basically just learning a new language, just one that talks to machines instead of people. I've never been that great at learning languages, though I did get at least a B every 4 semesters I took Japanese. At least this way I don't need to learn a completely new alphabet. Or three.

New RAM got here and is installed. Computer back to and better than normal!
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #177844

한글배우다!
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #177850

case in point what i was talking about looking like you're straight from the 1940's.
Spoiler:
WAX SHOULD NEVER BE GLOSSY AAAAAAAA
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #177856

well good news on my end. The shitstorm was partly miscommunication and not caring about details. They still need our help to clear the queue, but it should be less of a demand now that they understand that our phones don't have to be open for us to receive customers and we use a system that's not tied to the phones at all. All they were claiming they saw was "Not Ready". And not that we're in a specific not ready state. Hopefully this idiocy will be solved entirely soon.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med