Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Post by EndgamerAzari » #179626

Bottom post of the previous page:

That sucks. I'm not familiar with their music, but from what I read they seem like a pretty big deal/bunch of cool dudes.

Also, while on the news site, I spotted this article. PANIC
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #179649

Yeah, it is a goddamn shame. I recommend Wheat Kings, 3 pistols, and New Orleans is Sinking for people who have never listened to them.

Apparently they are going on one last tour, gonna try my damnedest to get tickets
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #179698

Looks like my current job role might be redundant soon, although I've been offered another role in the company as a helpdesk role.
Same pay rate per hour but working more hours, I'd also lose out on fuel money and all these hours are in the office instead of an hour a day at home for admin work - so I'm effectively, and are taking pay cut.

Learning more towards taking voluntary redundancy at this time.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #179719

Halfway through CodeCademy's JavaScript lessons. Maybe if I actually sit down and concentrate I can finish this weekend.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #179729

GORD DOWNIE
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #179867

Nrrrr, can't sleep.
Aggravated because some thunder cunt shat on me this morning.
Took some nytol, tasted like shit, hasn't fucking worked either
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #179972

CosmicScientist wrote:
EndgamerAzari wrote:Halfway through CodeCademy's JavaScript lessons. Maybe if I actually sit down and concentrate I can finish this weekend.
Take as long as you need! Glad to hear you're getting through it and I hope well! Not everyone would get through the first lesson.
I sincerely appreciate the encouragement! I'm going to make this happen!
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #180170

Double post blorp blorp hlaughahgugahgl

Last night I had a dream that my family was raising goats again, and somehow we came into possession of this orange 'goat' that looked like an earless horse head attached to the body of a stuffed animal with stumps for limbs. It was awful. It just floated around about five feet off the ground, scaring the normal goats and screeching like a buzzsaw on a chalkboard. It didn't do anything hostile, but everyone who got near it just felt incredibly uncomfortable and slightly hostile towards it.

Fuck you, mutant floating head-goat.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #180221

are you sure you weren't playing goat simulator?
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #180252

CosmicScientist wrote:It's fun going through lecture slides that might as well be cherry picked screen caps from a textbook. Especially when I was asleep in all the lectures because I was up late into the night because the lectures were so bloody terrible. And I did this for two of the three modules I have exams for so I still have one after this to find out I learnt nothing during the semester.

Lesson to be learned: as the head of the school of computing science put it "In the real world you can't expect everyone to do their jobs as well as you want." If I ever touch alcohol it will be because of people like him.
that's how I felt about my fucked up science class I just finished. The instructor was a nice guy and he knew what he was talking about but he was literally like 80 years old and starting to loose his mind (honestly) it was sad when he'd start class and we'd have to tell him that he already went over this stuff the week before. The fucked up thing about it was is 5-6 weeks in we still hadn't even taken the chapter 1 quiz. The people that were in charge of this guy who were also the people who shuttle him to and from the school "didn't want to break his heart, he's just such a loveable guy". and then they had the gall to observe class one day and during the midway break when the old guy left to get something closed the door and started yelling at us about how "in the real world nobody is going to just hand you the answers" or "in college you're expected to read the book for all your information" trying to compare our small F2F class of ~10 students (we started with 20 but 10 dropped that shit quicker than a grenade) to a big college lecture hall of 200 people. I go to a community college for this exact reason because I feel like I generally focus more when the teacher and I can make eye contact. We're not in a room full of 200 people, there are like 10 people in the classroom. If we were supposed to get all our information from the book what the fuck was I even needing to sit in a chair for 2 hours listening to some old guy talk on repeat about the same chapters for 8 fucking weeks in a row. I get that it was just a piddly little sci 101 general intro course but the department head and the people in charge of the older guy were only trying to cover their asses the whole time. and out of my 3-4 years here it's been the only course that I was truly disappointed in

also tfw you're going for a 2 year degree but you've been at the school for 3-4 years because you spent the first year with no real direction taking classes you never use/don't count for literally anything. at least I recently found out I only have about another ~2 semesters to go before I (hopefully) graduate
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #180291

My niece pulled a stupid today

Decided to cut the head off of one of her toys with a knife

Cut her finger open Summoned nar-sie, didn't tell me until after she made the bathroom look like we tried to hide a body
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #180304

Reading the first two lines of your post my first impression was that your niece did something stupid so you cut the head off her doll as punishment
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #180365

I forgot to read the discussion about ties before. Y'all should just wear bolo ties everywhere.

See that? That's what you wear to rock a job interview.
Spoiler:
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #180369

>not wearing your shirt with no tie and with a few buttons open so your employer can see your smooth twink chest
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #180427

Twinks get out.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #180544

Alright! The replacement tube for that busted neon sign arrived today, and it seems to be in fine condition. Now I just have to install it without breaking it, electrocuting myself, or burning the house down, and hope nothing else is wrong with it!
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #180597

RIP Azari.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #180604

I died as I lived: swearing and farting.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #180819

it's 85+ degrees f every day this week with 60% humidity, i need my computer to render and edit things for work, and my a/c unit no longer works so you know what that means
Spoiler:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #180837

NSOS have you evolved from possum to rat? Will you become a racoon someday?
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
nsos

Post by nsos » #180841

my first choice of new avatar was going to be that dude in the ER with a "HARD 2 KILL" tat on his chest and a knife stuck in his face but i couldn't crop it in a manner i'd like

consider this a placeholder
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #180870

getting drunk with friends is a lot more fun then I thought it would be, I couldn't stop laughing at anything they were saying. after last night I feel like an idiot for thinking you were supposed to like hold it in your mouth for a few seconds because before then when my uncles tried sharing some with me that's what I did and was like this is horrible, but after doing it the right way five or six times it started feeling really good.

I found it weird that it was like watching myself in third person perspective, like not 3rd person shooter game but like my mind and thoughts were just the same as before I started drinking but everything I said was slurred and slightly different than what I was thinking about.
Spoiler:
I also managed to get some stuff off my chest to them and I feel 100x better now about it
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #180875

I would agree, but I wouldn't know because all my IRL friends are a bunch of wimps or lightweights who either don't get drunk or drink a piddly amount and get sick within ten minutes. PUSHOVERS.

Unrelated: I'm STILL having those nightmares about forgetting about a class or project or missing a final exam, despite the fact that I finished grad school two years ago.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #180877

There were three of us and we drank a whole bottle of jack daniels , well actually we used a little of it for marinade for some steaks we made which were fucking delicious and I don't consider myself a steak person.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #180882

Social drinking is one of my great joys in life. Turning 24 on June 1st so me and some buddies are going out for some drinks this evening. Holding alcohol in your mouth is fine if it tastes good like a nice beer or whiskey, but if you are just doing shots to try and get fucked up might as well pound em back as fast as possible to minimize contact with your tongue. Drinking as much straight whiskey as i have has given me quite a taste tolerance to other liquors, even though i still find them mostly kinda gross. Vodka especially.

Also holy shit nice scotch is expensive
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #180924

Hlaughalghugh eating so much Chinese food

Only 90 minutes until get to leave early then 4-day weekend

Hlaughaughlgh
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #180925

U THINK UR FUNNY NATURE???
crack is whack but smacks got your back
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #180927

If I had a fursona it'd be a meerkat because eating absurd amounts of food is basically the only thing that sets me apart from anyone else
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #180931

I just traded in my V8 gas hog for a turbo mini car that's .3 seconds slower and gets double the gas mileage, plus a banging warranty. Plus it's a manual.

Wew.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #180942

actually i forgot majority of people wont get the ref

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compare_the_Meerkat
nsos

Post by nsos » #180951

i know i've been here for too long because no one says "scope the ref" anymore
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #180965

damn dude now ur talking

i can talk this language.
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #181052

What's your favorite Ref guys
Spoiler:
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #181185

mine is pete putting his dick up his own butt and pulling it out of his mouth

now thats an old one...
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #181224

Maccus wrote:What's your favorite Ref guys
scope the ref
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #181450

I'm teaching myself how to drive manual. I got it all down but my neutral-1st shifts are so jerky.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty

a correct post by pillz
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #181454

Maccus wrote:What's your favorite Ref guys
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #181462

Shitposting aside, HOLY SHIT I FIXED IT
Spoiler:
I actually succeeded at something. I... my brain can't process this. I'm having a legitimate anxiety attack because I did something mostly right.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #181474

we all knew you had it in you azari :)
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #181559

EndgamerAzari wrote:Shitposting aside, HOLY SHIT I FIXED IT
Spoiler:
I actually succeeded at something. I... my brain can't process this. I'm having a legitimate anxiety attack because I did something mostly right.
"it is ll&hat it is"
DrPillzRedux wrote:I'm teaching myself how to drive manual. I got it all down but my neutral-1st shifts are so jerky.
>Implying manuals are superior to autos
I hope you don't live in the city but instead live in bumfuck no-where with lots of straight roads that have no traffic.

Also, raise the clutch up slower - and don't have the gas on too much or you'll find out how much fun a clutch replacement is.
You should be progressively applying more gas as you ease off the clutch.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #181573

Speaking of cars, came out to mine this morning to find one side of it was completely covered in spider babies.
Not that I mind spiders but I hope none of the little bastards managed to get in otherwise I'm going to be looking forward to cobwebs in my car for several weeks
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #181600

[youtube]m8QweT1giYM[/youtube]
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #181779

Titty Crew 4 lyfe
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #181788

Malkevin wrote:
DrPillzRedux wrote:I'm teaching myself how to drive manual. I got it all down but my neutral-1st shifts are so jerky.
>Implying manuals are superior to autos
I hope you don't live in the city but instead live in bumfuck no-where with lots of straight roads that have no traffic.

Also, raise the clutch up slower - and don't have the gas on too much or you'll find out how much fun a clutch replacement is.
You should be progressively applying more gas as you ease off the clutch.
I live in cornfield, indiana and I like clutch but the one thing I really don't like is all hills you're on and someone pulls up right on your ass. pretty much every train crossing is a hill and there is a crossing everywhere pretty much
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #181798

I do live in a city, but not usually stop-and-go. I'm fine with it though. The added fun factor is worth it.

a correct post by pillz
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #181824

Malkevin wrote: "it is ll&hat it is"
Yeah, I'll have to scrape that extra paint/rubber off before I hang it up. The original one wasn't like that, though, y'know, broken.

Also I fixed the crookedness mostly, wasn't hard.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #181913

Okay, scraped off the paint a bit. Looks better now.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #182010

noice
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #182064

Been homebrewing recently. Made a bunch of batches of good beer from kits, only issue was a bit of cloudyness. Started making my own recipies and bought a massive 16 gallon pot which has made everything so much easier. It is incredibly satisfying to get drunk on the delicious fruit of your labor
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #182073

Meanwhile, I've gotten to the infinitely less satisfying task of learning how to into art.

Three pages of nothing but lines. Straight lines, curves, straight lines again, now two pages of perspective. No rulers allowed.
One day, I know, lizards will come out of this.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #182126

Do you ever wonder if your normal everyday ancient greek thought that Plato and Aristotle were big giant nerds, and took the piss out of them for thinking different, and that they're only revered because they wrote the books?
Or if the phenomenon of making fun of people smarter than you is just a modern day thing?