Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Post by Wyzack » #184329

Bottom post of the previous page:

Officially made PCR my bitch. I can whip out forty reactions in a half hour I don't give a fuuuuuck
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #184386

Guess who's got two thumbs and got a request to pull 100 complaints 15 minutes before he could go home? NOT ME ANY MORE BECAUSE I ATE ONE OF MY HANDS OUT OF SHEER FRUSTRATION
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #184390

>implying pcr is hard

its just tedious my friend.
god save the souls of the men and women who had to perform pcr in the pre-Taq era. god bless their little time consumed souls.

also can someone make a better version of pcr having to do that shit one hundred thousand fucking times because the mutations were rampant made me have to do a x^2 test every SINGLE time and that was a huge pain just fucking kill me
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #184398

PCR isnt hard but i have made that shit an art, wheeling and dealing reactions like they are your mom. Also getting the results i am looking for, which is nice. Really i just for once feel like i am good at my job
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #184403

maths is the devil attempting to make us commit sodomy

and that is the truth.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #184508

420weedscopes wrote:a question to the various youtube idiots
have you ever paid for adwords advertising? how long does it advertise for? i don't see any option to kill the ads after a certain date.

i also don't even know what to put in the descriptions of this shit aaaaaa this should not be nerve-wracking
I only get paid for advertising, I never pay for it.

Promoting yourself on youtube only works if you have something to sell. If you're thinking of paying to promote your channel, I wouldn't bother. There are better, free-er ways to promote yourself.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #184546

>Stay 2 hours and 45 minutes late and skip the gym in order to finish a request that came in 15 minutes before quitting time
>My boss's response this morning is "you didn't need to do that"
>mfw
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #184547

Ask if you can go home early and have a mega sess at the gym.
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #184550

[youtube]j6Fay9ZYZb0[/youtube]
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #184657

It is day 2 of ramadan.
Muslims are already driving even worst than they usually do.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #184676

[youtube]5muY64Oyp10[/youtube]

fucking david mitchell
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #184689

Funny people still flock to Roswell to visit the 'aliens' site.

USAF was testing different plane types at Area 51, one of them being the flying saucer shape they'd looted from Nazi designers
Then one crashed because they were shit and the USAF stopped bothering testing them shortly afterwards.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #184728

I know people who seriously believe that intelligent, technologically advanced aliens exist and have visited us and are in fact still here.

I can't believe they let people like that drive.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #184787

tfw im pulling all nighters now for my fucking dissertation and i havent even begun the academic year yet

thanks professor ur real fucking COOL.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #184795

Goddammit I'm up almost ten pounds in two weeks

I know it's my own fault for protein-loading and actually eating stuff I want to eat, but I still want to fucking kill myself.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #184848

I keep selling synths and I'm at a point where I've accumulated enough profit I could splurge on something really expensive as a keeper for myself.

I could get a Sub37 and make the fattest, creamiest basses and screaming ass leads.
Or I could just fuck off and buy an HTC Vive.

[youtube]gzFsumb_bmQ[/youtube]

kinda leaning towards the Sub37 since worst case I could probably just sell it again at a profit
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #184913

EndgamerAzari wrote:I know people who seriously believe that intelligent, technologically advanced aliens exist and have visited us and are in fact still here.

I don't really BELIEVE that they are still here but isn't it cool to imagine if they were real? I like to think about stuff like this
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #184967

TheWiznard wrote:
EndgamerAzari wrote:I know people who seriously believe that intelligent, technologically advanced aliens exist and have visited us and are in fact still here.

I don't really BELIEVE that they are still here but isn't it cool to imagine if they were real? I like to think about stuff like this
Spoiler:
[youtube]eqH-W5Vy2yI[/youtube]
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #184970

Man whoever recommended that CompuCleaner blower on here was right. I FEEL LIKE I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD!
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #184972

That was me.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #184974

TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:

Spoiler:
[youtube]eqH-W5Vy2yI[/youtube]
The montage at the end of increasingly shitty photoshops killed me.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #184977

Malkevin wrote:That was me.

Thanks maaan! Now everything in my room save for the PC is covered in dust! This is amazing!
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #184985

THE MIGHTY GALVATRON wrote:Man whoever recommended that CompuCleaner blower on here was right. I FEEL LIKE I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD!
blow mine

like for real its super dusty and shit due to me having to open the sides for more circulation due to the fact all the hot air moves up to the top of the house where my room is and my room has super shit circulation to actually get the air out.

actually wont really matter that much im moving in a few months anyway but still BLOW ME
Xhagi
Byond Username: Aliannera

Post by Xhagi » #185024

Today I learned I'll be on team A for the hospital should a hurricane come our way. Which means I'll have to stay if a storm comes through. Should be fun. oh god help please no storms
Professional Catgirl and Gayboy Supreme.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #185027

who u going to roleplay as?

baracus? hannibal? murdock?
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #185028

Welp, now officially on the last year of my 20s
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #185029

Happy 29th Malk, get wasted
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #185455

Meanwhile, I'm soon to be past the first year of my 30s.

Don't get wasted. Save that for the 30th.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #185494

I turned 30 last month and I don't feel any different
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #185525

I'm getting over the hill of my 20's. IT'S ALL DOWNHILL NOW!
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #185533

one of my friends back in gook land managed to let me go and practise in their national training center this summer

im pretty excited tbh, i get to be bffs with the olympic team and even lift/practise next to them :oops: :oops: :oops:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #185535

I hate how "Men's fashion" is basically "wear normal clothes but also be super handsome at the same time or it doesn't count". Like, bitch, if I could do the second part I wouldn't be looking up men's fashion in the first place.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #185542

you say that but then i look at the late nineties/early naughties with shit like baggy jeans and fucking grunge hair cuts and im just like naaaaaaaaah

its only recently that the male fashion we know of rampant metrosexuality has appeared.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #185549

I blame the marxist media and their queer eyes, etc.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #185588

MY PHONE FELL DOWN THE LOO

LUCKILY I HADNT DONE A POO

SO NOW I PUT IN IN RICE

FUCKING KILL ME
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #185616

I just want to feel handsome Goddammit
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #185643

I am now 29 for the third time.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #185677

Its warm, humid, and theres no breeze.
Balls are warm and hurt.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #185842

It's cold, dry, and there's no breeze, either.

My balls are fine.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #185850

Some family members came back from Skegness.
Free Rock!
Yum.
私は完璧
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #185856

You ever notice there's not a single builder past the age of 25 with a full head of hair?
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #185864

[youtube]8_2e6fsKs40[/youtube]

A brief coverage of the extraterrestrial problem rapped over a call of duty gameplay.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #185882

got a bbq today and ive got alot of beck's

todays a good day

apart from my phone, that still smells like the shitter and is still currently still in rice
Aloraydrel
Byond Username: Aloraydrel
Github Username: Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #185887

I had to run a ethernet cable through my office ceiling for the past 3 hours and I've only made it half way across. I wish I had more to do here
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #185893

[youtube]-Aj9_8t1eQc[/youtube]
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #185899

> tfw unironically really like nine inch nails
> everyone calls me an edge lord

Dammit all I just think it is good music
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #185961

Could be worse, like unironically liking Linkin Park.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #185977

Tbh I listened to hybrid theory a lot when I was younger and while I don't anymore I don't think it is terrible
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #186070

Wyzack wrote:Tbh I listened to hybrid theory a lot when I was younger and while I don't anymore I don't think it is terrible
same except I'm not old
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #186074

How old are you wiz? I just turned 24 but i never imagined you as much younger than me
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #186076

Wyzack wrote:How old are you wiz? I just turned 24 but i never imagined you as much younger than me
I'm turning 22 on the 30th