Moderator: testing123

A3STH3T1CS

Byond Username: Mack3r3l

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby A3STH3T1CS » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:45 pm #242115

What's your PSN, dm that shit
banned consecutively from multiple communities
professional space law botanist
<Pirou> Xhuis: You have 10 unread memos. You may read them by speaking in the channel. <Xhuis> ?!
<Chocobro> aesthetics is the best flower maker
Username change: Mackerel -> A3STH3T1CS

Deitus

Byond Username: Deitus

Postby Deitus » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:27 am #242142

A3STH3T1CS wrote:What's your PSN, dm that shit

im already getting one for free but its still a pain to have to mail the old one back

ColonicAcid

Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Postby ColonicAcid » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:39 pm #242210

holidays are over so im back in plymouth working on my stupid fuckin experiment thats not working properly and im going to have an aneurysm trying to figure out why

on the other hand packers fucking memed on NEO YAWK so thats good.

i fell asleep after the hail mary pass by a-rod and woke up to seeing that packers both won AND odell punched a hole in the wall. the double whammy holy shit good day.
crack is whack but smacks got your back

Drynwyn

Byond Username: Drynwyn

Postby Drynwyn » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:11 am #242422

Watched a guy in a jeep run a red light for jesus.

He went straight through a red light and a mile later pulled off into a church
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.

Remie Richards

Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe
Byond Username: CrimsonVision

Postby Remie Richards » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:58 pm #242567

Walked passed a busker playing Escape From the City.
私は完璧

Wyzack

Byond Username: Wyzack

Postby Wyzack » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:01 pm #242570

was he singing in his best impression of a RADICAL TOTALLY COOL fifteen year old vocalist as well?
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!

Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.

EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster

Remie Richards

Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Postby Remie Richards » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:14 pm #242574

Well he was youngish, mid 20s I'd say so he kind of already sounded 2fast.
私は完璧

Wyzack

Postby Wyzack » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:19 pm #242576

That is pretty hilarious. We used to have a guy here who would busk downtown with his violin and he would always play Legend of Zelda music when we came by. It was neat, i gave him whatever change i had
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!

certified good poster

DemonFiren

Byond Username: DemonFiren

Postby DemonFiren » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:25 pm #242993

A physics showerthought from someone who doesn't know jack about physics: would ferrofluid projectiles reduce wear on railgun rails?
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:

Remie Richards

Postby Remie Richards » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:57 pm #243090

Strong desire to bash my head against something hard such as a wall or desk.
私は完璧

Mervill

Byond Username: Mervill

Postby Mervill » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:12 pm #243091

Remie Richards wrote:Strong desire to bash my head against something hard such as a wall or desk.

never bother with anyone from the southern hemisphere
<MrStonedOne> so many things in the world had to go wrong for all of this to end up here.... if any one thing had gone right, ss13 wouldn't exist

Jacough

Byond Username: Jacough

Postby Jacough » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:14 am #243112

There's a slight chance I might be homeless again come Friday. I'm living in an SLE and my new healthcare provider hasn't gotten around to reviewing my policy application yet. If they don't get their shit squared away by then I'm getting kicked out since I guess being here two weeks without insurance is kind of a no no. I'm thinking I might have to go to their office if that happens and fuck each and cunt/cock punt each and every single one of their employees

On the bright side I've still got dental coverage under my previous provider. Thanks Premera.

EndgamerAzari

Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Postby EndgamerAzari » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:24 am #243113

Okay so I finished the bootcamp and I've got a job as a coder at a really small company.

Doesn't pay very well and I don't know what I'm doing and the commute is 50 minutes both ways but hey I'm staying at my friends' place for free at the moment and it's something.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch

IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.

MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.

Armhulen
In-Game Game Master

Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: it's a long story

Postby Armhulen » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:26 am #243114

start small, my man
Go to bed bro, she's not thinking about you.

Remie Richards

Postby Remie Richards » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:21 pm #243346

EndgamerAzari wrote:Okay so I finished the bootcamp and I've got a job as a coder at a really small company.

Doesn't pay very well and I don't know what I'm doing and the commute is 50 minutes both ways but hey I'm staying at my friends' place for free at the moment and it's something.

This monday I start a trial at a local(ish) IT company working on their enterprise resource planning software.
Funnily enough they're about 55 minutes away on the bus from me, which is how I'll be getting to and from.

So we're basically in the same boat, which is funny.
Same boat, two different sides of the pond.
私は完璧

Malkevin
Confined to the shed

Byond Username: Malkevin

Postby Malkevin » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:32 pm #243367

At least with the bus you read a paper or shit post on forums for dumb games, driving for an hour on the other hand...
This space intentionally left blank.

Remie Richards

Postby Remie Richards » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:43 pm #243377

Malkevin wrote:At least with the bus you read a paper or shit post on forums for dumb games, driving for an hour on the other hand...

True, but if I could drive it'd only be a half hour journey and then the similarities fall apart and the comparison becomes meaningless :P
私は完璧

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:10 pm #243383

I wanna die

TribeOfBeavers
In-Game Game Master

Byond Username: TribeOfBeavers

Postby TribeOfBeavers » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:35 pm #243390

DemonFiren wrote:A physics showerthought from someone who doesn't know jack about physics: would ferrofluid projectiles reduce wear on railgun rails?

Classical railguns rely on the projectile being conductive, so you couldnt shoot ferrofluid out of them (it isn't generally conductive).

Depending on what you consider a "ferrofluid projectile" It might work in something like a coil gun, but I don't think wear is one of their major limitations.

DemonFiren

Postby DemonFiren » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:48 pm #243411

If you want hypersonic water.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:

Deitus

Postby Deitus » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:49 pm #243565

Super Aggro Crag wrote:I wanna die

we all do buddy

we all do

Whoisthere

Byond Username: Whoisthere

Postby Whoisthere » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:55 pm #243570

>when you keep typing suicide in the address bar of the browser hoping it will work like in ss13
but no I don't wanna die it's just life is bad due to external circumstances atm
Sad elegy
Highly suitable for use in funerals

420weedscopes

Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Postby 420weedscopes » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:00 pm #243611

new silly whatever video

also a new PBVR video
Check out Phoenix Bucket!

TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours

original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg

Malkevin
Confined to the shed

So I nearly died this morning

Postby Malkevin » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:16 pm #243627

Took the bus to work today as my car was snowed in.

Get close to my destination but have to walk down a side street.
About to cross over to the other side of this street, take a couple of steps - realise theres nothing but black ice under me, nothing but black ice in front of me. So I say fuck it and tentatively skid my way back to the pavement to find another way across.

I'm looking about and I see the entire road is basically an ice rink, smooth as glass.
So I'm thinking "Hang on: glassy road, thats at a bend, muslim area - there'll be an accident here"

Not two seconds after I said that I hear the skidding of tires on the ice, look behind me and yep - dirka dirka is jihading across the ice at speed - IN MY FUCKING DIRECTION.
Maintain my cool (mainly because I was literally half frozen from waiting for the bus for half an hour prior), take a few seconds to judge his trajectory (because I've seen far too many liveleak vids of people zigging when they should've zagged), realise he's basically heading straight for me but a bit to my right so I take a few steps left just in time to see his back end spin out as he whacks head on into another car (that had a smart driver who was just edging her car along the ice moments prior).

If I'd walked only 30 seconds slower I would've been in that exact spot his back end hit the curb. Makes you think.

XSI

Byond Username: XSI

Postby XSI » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:24 pm #243674

That could have gone really poorly

Wyzack

Postby Wyzack » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:33 pm #243678

>Its the Matrix but Malkavin is the one and the bullets are actually arab people driving cars
Caleb Robinson laughs.

certified good poster

Malkevin
Confined to the shed

Postby Malkevin » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:41 pm #243696

I've lived in this town all my life, dodging the muzzies is a way of life.

DemonFiren

Postby DemonFiren » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:38 am #243861

Really jogs your nog.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:

Ricotez

Byond Username: Ricotez

Postby Ricotez » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:39 pm #243898

I'm wrapping up my last few classes soon and hope to finish my master thesis late April/early May. Then it's off to the job market for me too.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.

Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs

Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them

peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."

DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".

tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person

CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.

Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.

ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem

Deitus

Postby Deitus » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:35 pm #243964

i got my replacement controller but it has the same fucking problem, im 200% done with this shit i need to find a different brand

PKPenguin321
In-Game Game Master

Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Postby PKPenguin321 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:43 am #244478

CosmicScientist wrote:Tomorrow is the first of my four exams in the coming two weeks.

It'll be depressing.

With you there in the sad boys boat. Shit's not been going excellent with me and the girl from a while back. Trying to just ignore it and haven't been telling anybody about it. Doing the whole "act happy until you are happy" bit, you know? It's tough.

>Maybe I'm reclusive or socially faulty.
That's kinda how I feel. I think this is just what happens when you get depressed, you start thinking like this. Those thoughts are like a kind of self-fulfilling prophecy type of deal where if you keep thinking them and believing that they're true, you'll start acting more like an actual recluse. Don't give those thoughts too much weight. You gotta stand up to this depression shit and just keep moving forward until it's gone.

Good luck with your exams, man. Hoping you'll do well.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:

Ricotez

Byond Username: Ricotez

Postby Ricotez » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:20 pm #244541

MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.

Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs

Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them

peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."

DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".

tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person

CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.

Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.

ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem

Screemonster

Byond Username: Scree

Postby Screemonster » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:33 pm #244544

Looking after my parents' cat while they're off on holiday.
He's out of the "hide under the bed for days" stage of being moved to a new place and now he's moved onto "demand attention and stimulation literally all the time" 'cause he's normally an outdoor cat and being cooped up indoors has made him bored and I've had to put bags on all my pot plants to stop the little arsehole shitting in them and now I know why I didn't have a cat of my own already

DemonFiren

Postby DemonFiren » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:34 pm #244545

This might not have been a prudent choice.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:04 pm #244639

My life is harder than anyone elses.

DemonFiren

Postby DemonFiren » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:53 pm #244647

That's blatantly false, but what happened?

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:38 pm #244654

I live on the fucking street firen you fucking reptillian shithead and its fucking January. I'm gonna roll around in shit and grow my beard out so one of your stupid asshole countries will give me free housing. Then ill shoot up a gay bar or something I don't fucking know Islam is the light.

NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: NikNakflak

Postby NikNakFlak » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:01 pm #244655

That's fucked up and you should feel bad for making such a distasteful joke.
REDACTED
pm for deets

Malkevin
Confined to the shed

Postby Malkevin » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:05 pm #244657

Do you have to travel 5 miles a day to fetch water from a muddy river full of animal shit?

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:11 pm #244676

I don't feel bad. Fuck migrants. I hope they all die in their stupid shithole fucking countries. Pieces of garbage.

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:33 pm #244681

My friends husband died. I never met him but I feel bad for my friend. She let me borrow money when I had nothing to eat for a few days once. Her son died a few years ago too so now she has no one. I hope they're in heaven, or atlesst purgatory.

DemonFiren

Postby DemonFiren » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:17 pm #244690

So what do you want, sympathy?

Cos I can't bloody well send you money without most of it getting lost in transit.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:40 pm #244732

Its ok demonfiren you're a good dude I'm just angry and lashing out. Having an outlet makes me feel a bit better thank you

danno

Byond Username: Dannno

Postby danno » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:25 am #244821

hope things get better crag
Hornygranny wrote:wtf i like danno now

I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:31 am #244824

Thanks I'm really pissed off at this asshole who made me fill out an app to rent his condo two weeks ago and he has yet to call me back or anything fucking cunt.

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:57 am #244828

Its hard out here. My old landlord needs to get cancer for there to be any justice in the world. White piece of shit.

420weedscopes

Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Postby 420weedscopes » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:00 pm #244961

you know the guy who's not returning your call
just go and stay outside of his house for a while
eventually he'll come out like "hey don't sleep here" and you can reveal yourself as the spurned one
Check out Phoenix Bucket!

TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours

original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg

A3STH3T1CS

Byond Username: Mack3r3l

Postby A3STH3T1CS » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:27 pm #244975

Super Aggro Crag wrote:White piece of shit.

NIGGER
banned consecutively from multiple communities
professional space law botanist
<Pirou> Xhuis: You have 10 unread memos. You may read them by speaking in the channel. <Xhuis> ?!
<Chocobro> aesthetics is the best flower maker
Username change: Mackerel -> A3STH3T1CS

ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Postby ThanatosRa » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:34 pm #245119

Dear god my sister needs to stop drinking. We were about to head back to the airport in Philly after staying at my Brother's place in South Jersey for Church service and party for my mom. She decides to start pounding back around mid afternoon after simultaneously telling me that we need to go to Jims on South Street in Philly so we can get real philly cheese stakes, and that we don't need to leave early and have plenty of time to do both with only 3 hours remaining before we have to leave. Her dumb ass got quite drunk causing us to have to do some small detours to keep her cigarette from burning the rental car, and then she had an embarrassing series of events that nearly got us booted from the plane home. Then. of course, she wakes up fully from her escapade when we were about 20 minutes from Vegas perfectly fine. You dumb bitch, you don't even know how close you got us to getting STUCK IN FUCKING PHILLY. You Stupid drunk cunt. The entire way she was belligerent too, which is unfortunately normal for her. Oh and the night before when I was trying to get to sleep, somewhat loaded myself, she kept trying to go outside to smoke in below 30 weather in a state of drunkeness that would have caused her to keel over and probably die in the cold. I was arguing with her to just smoke in the bathroom with the fan on like my sister in law does. She ended up doing neither, passed out on the floor.

I and either putting a moratorium on her drinking the days of transit if I travel with her again, or simply never travelling with her again. Probably the latter because the blacked out bitch will never realize what she put us through or accept responsibility for it. We lost both our parents within 11 months. But I've been a functioning adult. I dread the days I have to tell my niece what her mother was like when she was young.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

Malkevin
Confined to the shed

Postby Malkevin » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:02 am #245126

We live in an era of video cameras on cell phones.

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic