Bottom post of the previous page:

She wants your dick
Alipheese
Byond Username: Daturix
Github Username: Daturix

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Post by Alipheese » #262123

Spoiler:
So like the girl and I had a thing in high school as kids. I got sketched out after another student found us fooling around. She still wanted to fool or at least date. I kinda tried to be nice and shit and be friends but eventually we stopped hanging out.
Totally forgot about her. Now 4-5 years later my group of friends go to this laser tag place and hang out and play for a month. One visit there discover this chick works there. Keep going but due to other things we don't go as much. Month later on our scheduled weekly thing that's been going on for 2+ years, see shes at the gm's house with her sister as they're friends. Ignore her and do our gaming. Halfway through we go get food and come back at like 1am and her 'fiance' is sitting against the car in the driveway. We assumed it was the gm's sister boyfriend which is a normal thing for him to do. Go back inside and keep gaming till it ends and we leave.

Found out after that she tried to get me banned from the laser tag place, when she couldn't she just quit her job. When we left to get food she talked to the gm saying she thinks ill rape her and to keep me from going upstairs. (Which is only bedrooms and no one goes up there) Drama between gm and his sister about the girl and now if she says in advance of a week she wants to hangout on the 1 day of the week thats scheduled and a regular time, the roleplay is cancelled. If no week advance gm can tell her to fuck off. Best part is the girl talked to the gm's dad trying to say i raped her years ago to get leverage or whatever. Entire roleplay group, gm included calls bullshit so hard on it.
NSFW:
spoiler: still a virgin
Sorry for blogpost, got all the info recently myself.

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321 wrote:holy shit that engineering setup
that man deserves a medal
Anonmare wrote:Gee Engie, why does your mom let you have TWO singulos?
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #262147

TheColdTurtle wrote:She wants your dick
Also is she hot?
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #262159

this sounds like it goes beyond just hating you, she might have some serious psychological issues
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Alipheese
Byond Username: Daturix
Github Username: Daturix

Post by Alipheese » #262163

TheColdTurtle wrote:
TheColdTurtle wrote:She wants your dick
Also is she hot?
Back in high school she was a 5/10
Now with just appearance a 2/10. She's let herself go.
Ricotez wrote:this sounds like it goes beyond just hating you, she might have some serious psychological issues
probably. Gm's sister, her friend. Is a feminazi.

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321 wrote:holy shit that engineering setup
that man deserves a medal
Anonmare wrote:Gee Engie, why does your mom let you have TWO singulos?
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #262164

Ricotez wrote:this sounds like it goes beyond just hating you, she might have some serious psychological issues
really, what the fuck is her deal, jesus
Limey wrote:its too late.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #262320

Alipheese wrote: Now with just appearance a 2/10. She's let herself go.
Thunder11 wrote:Have the group pool everyone's money to buy a shotgun, take her behind the shed, no more cancelled sessions
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #262355

I can't control my anger.
I'm fucking bearing my teeth and flailing my arms.
I bet I look so fucking retarded (more so than usual)
私は完璧
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #262377

What's diddled your doodle, Remie?
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #262384

Nothing much in particular, but I'm winding myself up about it.
I needed anger management help as a kid, I worry I've reverted back to how I was then.
私は完璧
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #262386

Try to avoid stress, think about what's pissed you off and try to find a resolution that works for you.

Or go to a psychiatrist and pay a fortune for someone to yell at. I'd suggest the former.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #262427

Alipheese, why don't you just hold it at someone else's place? Then you don't have to deal with the crazy bitch.
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #262437

TheColdTurtle wrote:Alipheese, why don't you just hold it at someone else's place? Then you don't have to deal with the crazy bitch.
this is a good idea

alternatively tell all the people that believe her that you're a virgin
they will laugh and then understand completely and suddenly be on your side
Remie Richards wrote:Nothing much in particular, but I'm winding myself up about it.
feel good soon rem
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #263566

I was in the kitchen talking to mom about how life has been pretty good lately and I was in a good mood.

The next fucking second I slapped my cup and spilled soda all over the counter.

WRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #263925

If anyone is in Boston during PAX East, I'll be there as a paid shill.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #264018

Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #265507

Been filling out job applications and my work history got me thinking about my recovery.
Somewhere in spring 2014 was when I became an alcoholic. I've been struggling with it for three years now. Almost feels like I wasted three whole years of my life.
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #266768

I went to a show and now I'm at home and I almost lost my glasses in a mosh pit and my stomach hurts a lil bit but I'm not sure if that's from the mosh pit or just me eating garbage at midnight but the show was nice all things considered.
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #266887

way back when I made a clone of unifrog for me and my friends to play but I used the gamejolt api and had issues so the project died, but I want to start it up again

the tl;dr is it's an idle game where you can buy hats and temporary upgrades that make you go faster, but aren't permanent so you have a reason to check back and "play" when they run out (it's literally just unifrog)

I need ideas for hats you can put on your toad (who uses a pogo stick, it's an original character donut steel)

current examples:

-reference hats, eg. Wallrunner Toad is titanfall helmet, Sneaky Toad is MGS3 facepaint + bandana, Robust Toad is a toolbox maybe?
-the Pogotoad™ Action Figure Beanie, a beanie with a smaller pogotoad on it that has its own distance tracker
-generic hats like a sideways baseball cap or american football helmet

i'm unoriginal so this is all I had
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #267352

Optimists always wonder why Pessimists are always so negative and assume we must be miserable cunts.

What they don't realise is that by being a cynic we're never disappointed when things inevitably go wrong, we just accept it, but when things do go right we're pleasantly surprised.
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #267361

Malkevin wrote:Optimists always wonder why Pessimists are always so negative and assume we must be miserable cunts.

What they don't realise is that by being a cynic we're never disappointed when things inevitably go wrong, we just accept it, but when things do go right we're pleasantly surprised.
I used to be this way but it's less work to think "hey what if it DOES work out" and I find rampant cynicism obnoxious now

there's a big difference between realism and shitting on everything
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #267370

Qbopper wrote:
Malkevin wrote:Optimists always wonder why Pessimists are always so negative and assume we must be miserable cunts.

I used to be this way but it's less work to think "hey what if it DOES work out" and I find rampant cynicism obnoxious now

there's a big difference between realism and shitting on everything
are you my mother?
because that's exactly what she told me when i was Malking at her
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #267395

This works if you're just a spectator in something, but if there's a project that you're actively involved in it's often better to approach it with optimism because the cynic would just be convinced that it'll suck anyways and make no effort to making something kinda good.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #267453

See, I knew you people would try to put me down, and I'm not disappointed
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #267629

i've got an awful fucking illness and my nose feels like it has a leprechaun pissing out of it constantly
Spoiler:
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #267642

> night shift
> forgot to bring anything for dinner
> shut everything off when the running window ends, nip out to supermarket before it shuts
> walk past backpacker's hostel, there's a group of them in the doorway
> inhale
> snoop420.mp3

there was enough fuckin' dank in the air to hotbox outdoors I swear to god
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #267795

I wouldn't be cynical if I wasn't right almost every time I thought cynical things.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #267799

XSI wrote:

I wouldn't be cynical if I wasn't right almost every time I thought cynical things.
Confirmation bias!
Spoiler:
XSI

Post by XSI » #267805

Maybe, but if I were actually wrong about some of that stuff I'd be happier than if I were right
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #268691

Car broke down so had to ride the bus today, been a couple of years since I last rode the bus in prime time.

I'd forgotten how many smelly bastards are on buses, there was a couple of moon god worshippers sat behind me that mustn't bother wiping their arses after having a dump because the only thing I could smell was literal shit.
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #268770

[youtube]bE_8WfSAjJs[/youtube]

PUNISHMENT ROUND
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #268963

One of my housemates forgot to disconnect his phone from my roommates Bluetooth speak... while watching porn. One second it was playing soothing rainforest noises, then suddenly a girl screaming as she got fucked hard
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #269003

Hey, at least it was normie porn.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
XSI

Post by XSI » #269060

You don´t know that
All you do know is that it was a girl and she was screaming.

She may have been getting off to triple penetrated anal prolapse for all you know
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #269064

That's still pretty normie.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #269070

At what point was "has a female" become our definition of normie
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #269101

Not my definition.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #269107

When our cucked youth all became closet homosexuals.

All part of the Jews master plan
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #269135

Can confirm that it's one big conspiracy involving at least the entertainment industry: Mass Effect made me gay for turians and krogan.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #269241

[5:44 PM] Chocobro: yesterday i destroyed all of my guild wars slavegirl's armour because she lost in rock paper scissors
[5:44 PM] Chocobro: i'm the most evil mother fucker
[5:45 PM] Stillchr: wait
[5:45 PM] Stillchr: what
[5:45 PM] Chocobro: what stillchr
[5:46 PM] Stillchr: why are you destroying armor over rock paper scissors...
[5:47 PM] Chocobro: ok i'll tell you
[5:47 PM] Chocobro: the first night i saw her i lost right so i'm like "whatever" and continue my playing
[5:47 PM] Chocobro: next night she comes to me, demands rps to become my slave (???)
[5:47 PM] Stillchr: ...what
[5:47 PM] Chocobro: in a raid atm so half here
[5:48 PM] Wyzack: wait you ended up getting that slave?
[5:48 PM] Chocobro: i won the second time yeah
[5:48 PM] Wyzack: i thought they found someone else to be their dom
[5:48 PM] Chocobro: no sir
[5:49 PM] Chocobro: so i won the second time and i'm on the character that needs leveling so i'm like Okay I Need To Level Let's Do The Main Shit and she's like Yes Sir
[5:50 PM] Chocobro: end of that night i try and Dismiss Her and she says RPS For My Freedom also you win ties
[5:50 PM] Chocobro: and i won that as well so she decided to give me her istani armour
[5:50 PM] Chocobro: look it up it's the most slavegirl-looking one
[5:51 PM] Wyzack: i have a feeling they have no intention of winning those matches
[5:51 PM] Chocobro: same
[5:51 PM] Chocobro: story not done just busy
[5:52 PM] Chocobro: okay i died because i have to be the tank and the dps cool
[5:52 PM] Chocobro: so she doesn't log on for like five days right
[5:53 PM] Chocobro: now i fucking keep my uniques in my bank until i can sell em
[5:53 PM] Chocobro: if i can't sell em i salvage
[5:53 PM] Chocobro: i also kept her armour in there because i need space in my inv for sweet loot
[5:53 PM] Chocobro: so there's a fucking monk staff in my bank that i haven't sold for two weeks so i go to salvage it and misclick
[5:54 PM] Chocobro: salvaged her skirt
[5:54 PM] Chocobro: aka leg armour
[5:54 PM] Chocobro: discord lagging a bit
[5:54 PM] Chocobro: now she logged on last night and comes to me and asks for her armour back because it's cold (she travelled to me in the mountains, far shiverpeaks)
[5:55 PM] Chocobro: and i say Okay I'm Sorry I Fucked Up and admitted my mistake and said i'll buy you a new set
[5:55 PM] Chocobro: got her some super cool flameforged armour from droknar's forge
[5:55 PM] Chocobro: shit looks dope
[5:55 PM] Chocobro: got her to colour it red she looks god damn beautiful
[5:56 PM] K-64: IIRC the Istani stuff is the starter stuff, right?
[5:56 PM] Chocobro: the whole time she was in my party she was doing like /pout and shit because she lost her Favourite Skirt so i gave her a choice to either help me do this raid (short and simple one) or you can go off to kamadan and sell yourself for the night
[5:56 PM] Chocobro: yes
[5:56 PM] Chocobro: at that point she said "RPS for my freedom, if i win you buy me the istani skirt and i'm free, if you win i give you the rest of my armour set" and also said that i won ties
[5:56 PM] Chocobro: so i'm thinking okay fuck this bitch wants to dig a hole
[5:57 PM] Chocobro: so i agree to Winning Ties and subsequently won 3-1 ez game
[5:57 PM] Chocobro: she gives me the armour and at that point i'm thinking "she's looking for a cruel dominant" which i am not all about at all
[5:57 PM] Chocobro: so i decide One Cruel Action
[5:57 PM] Chocobro: i salvaged the rest of the set and gave her back the 14 bolts of silk that came from it
[5:58 PM] Chocobro: said "that's what's left of your armour, cherish your new uniform"
[5:58 PM] Chocobro: and she logged
[5:58 PM] Chocobro: that's my story of why i have a slavegirl in guild wars and destroyed her armour @Stillchr
[5:59 PM] Chocobro: https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Element ... tani_armor this is what she was wearing tell me she was asking for it
[5:59 PM] Chocobro: and this is what i got her but in red https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Element ... rged_armor
[6:03 PM] Stillchr: istani armor is cute...
[6:04 PM] Stillchr: but i still think that was mean
[6:05 PM] Chocobro: look bud i had to
[6:06 PM] Chocobro: one super mean action so she knows her place since that seemed to be what she wanted
[6:06 PM] Chocobro: like we kept doing rps over and over and she kept wanting to change the rules to favour me
[6:06 PM] Stillchr: i know...
[6:06 PM] Stillchr: but still...
[6:07 PM] Chocobro: i also bought her armour and kept asking What's Wrong the whole time
[6:12 PM] Wiznard: rip

and that's the story of how i mind broke a stranger in Guild Wars
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #269292

>turn on computer
>BRANGBRANGCLANGDANGBRANGCLANGDANGWRRRRRRRRRANGANGANGANGANGANGANGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRCALNGCALNGBRRRRANGBRRANGBRANGWRRRRRRRRRR
>screen turns on and immediately bluescreens
>turn off computer
fuuuuck
Spoiler:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #269356

Did it emit the magic smoke that smells of burnt toast?

Your PSU probably exploded, rest of your hardware should (maybe) be salvageable.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #269467

it's my PSU fan, PSU itself is fine
damn thing keeps falling off and rattling around but if i remove it then PSU overheats and PC shuts off
Spoiler:
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #270301

I have this part of some music track stuck in my head, and I can't remember which song is it from. I could have sworn it's from roundabout, but I've just listened to it - and no, apparently not. Reeeeee.
Bring back papercult.

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #270370

I cut off all my hair
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #270389

So now you're a skinhead?

Are you a 1%er now?
crack is whack but smacks got your back
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #270434

aren't you at university, why are your parents that far injected into your life? you need to start taking those responsiblities on yourself mate, your parents don't seem to have gotten the hint that you're an adult yourself so you need to make that very clear and let them know that you appreciate everything they've done for you but at some point they need to release the leash.

also yes I'll happily be a reference for any tg developer who wants to refer to repo work.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #270503

It's okay man, this is the real life venting board, no one is gonna shit on you for posting here.
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #270574

CosmicScientist wrote:I am terribly sorry
stop it
you're not canadian it is wyzack's job to apologize
also even if it's dumb meme shit it's good to have oranges' reference on your cv, he's more than a local meme man
cards can wait if all of this is what's bothering you
the mountain will always wait
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #270889

One of our dogs is dying, FAST. She's gone from "has a rash" to "smells of death and is constantly soaked with sweat and trembling in pain" over the course of a few days. The vet can't see her until Wednesday but I sincerely doubt he's going to tell my parents anything other than it being time to put her down.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #271010

I'm really upset because my life is harder than anyone else's .