Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Post by EndgamerAzari » #97196

Bottom post of the previous page:

Fuuuuck that's good, I wish I could make stuff like that.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #97299

[youtube]dhTLDV9qPZ4[/youtube]
Wow a bigger echo chamber than coderbus.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #97491

Dear god his voice is... Holy crap.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #97585

I've been back but a day and it's very clearly roadwork season.

At least you haven't changed, Binghamton, I have no reason to love you but I do
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #97596

Why is Tay trying to stay relevant
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #97787

Just spent the last 5 or so hours color coding 35 gene sequences. When i close my eyes all i see is ATCGGCGAATTAACGGAGC oh god help
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #97884

The restaurant industry may be the worst thing I've ever experienced and the only job I've quit after one week.

Never ever ever work at a Chili's. Not one, but two groups of people came in without reservations for parties of 12-15 and got mad when they had to wait because we were at capacity and we're not gonna ship people out to sit a redneck Last Supper who didn't even call ahead, and of course as a host this problem had me as the fall guy. Not the servers who didn't bus tables so I can wipe them down for people, not the guests themselves for not calling ahead for Jimbo Johns Jr.'s bar mitzvah party, and not the other host working with me who's been there for years who spent the entire time talking with guests instead of wiping tables or telling me which tables need to be wiped. Nope, the guy fresh out of training has to do everyone's job for them and, should he fail at that, take everyone's blame for them too.
Spoiler:
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #97889

But dat avocado burger doe!
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #98005

UUUUUGH

As much as I don't like my job, the way my boss says that I'm doing a great job and working hard and getting good feedback makes me feel SO BAD about looking for something else.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #98235

I'm bored by my daily routine. All I do is look forward to getting home to game, or the weekend so I can run around pretending to be a fox with my partner and acting like an buffon. Everything else feels like a drudging chore.

Dammit not this place, again.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #98285

Right there with you, PAS. Though I don't even really have anything to look forward to any more. Everything is just a drag.

Also, what the hell does it say about me that I considering "has low standards" as one of my better qualities?
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #98295

>Distinctions on all criteria for a unit BUT ONE.

This one Criteria happens to be a Merit criteria, meaning it's dropped my overall for that unit from a Distinction to a Pass.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Thankfully we're supposedly getting extra time to fix easy mistakes like this next year, but jesus.
Amazingly though my projected grade even with this fuck up is still perfectly where I need it to be (Even if I only got passes from here on out!) so I should be ok.

Edit: oh god it might just be a marking error.
Since the particular assignment has 2 criteria, P1 and M1, and I've apparently gotten both of them, but the marking feedback says 2/4.
It's the criteria that matter.
私は完璧
Remie Richards
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #98486

[youtube]BMexg8nF0kU[/youtube]

help it's hypnotic.
私は完璧
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #98510

I ran into this and I have no idea what it is

[youtube]0RpdPzJgaBw[/youtube]

am I missing something here?
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #98522

Saw Weird Al in concert last night. I feel a little less dead inside now. Most fun I've had in a long time.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #98546

Man that is great, i have always wanted to see him live. Did he play a lot of his classics, or mostly old stuff?
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #98549

A good mix of recent and classic. Fat, Dare to Be Stupid, Smells like Nirvana, and a medley of Eat It, Like a Surgeon, and I love Rocky Road were there, and there was newer stuff like Tacky, Perform this Way, Foil, and Word Crimes. The encore was The Saga Begins and Yoda.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #98795

weird al is a fucking hack i hope he dies
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #98799

> wrong opinions
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #98806

Oh yeah, he also did Amish Paradise. Funny thing, though that's one of his most famous songs, I've never been that fond of it myself. Maybe because I grew up on the edge of Amish country.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #99045

Ricotez wrote:I ran into this and I have no idea what it is

-snip, breadfish video-

am I missing something here?
if you want videos lacking in context that are difficult to describe, i have a whole playlist for them
here's one, don't let the title mislead you just bear with it until at least 30 seconds in
[youtube]_XpojLYBNyc[/youtube]
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #99053

what the fuck
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #99122

today i got a tablet for £15
i'm typing with it right fukken now
came with screen protectors too
testing it w/ GIMP soon

e: came withcorel draw 4
this whole thing is worth about £80-£105
0wned!!!!
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #99222

i seriously do not know how to react when good things happen in my life
nsos

Post by nsos » #99223

nice things are happening because of things i did and i am fucking BEWILDERED that i actually did a thing that didn't end in agony for everyone involved
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #99224

nsos wrote:nice things are happening because of things i did and i am fucking BEWILDERED that i actually did a thing that didn't end in agony for everyone involved
my_own_clone.jpg
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #99256

Ricotez wrote:what the fuck
if you liked that one you'll love this one, give it until about 1:28 if you're impatient (although it's better with buildup)
i genuinely don't know what it is supposed to be but i find it hilarious
[youtube]3Eg5qjJ0KgQ[/youtube]
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #99284

WHERE IS THE NIGHTBARK MIDI I CAN'T FIND IT I NEED IAN TO TELL ME HOW HE FEELS FUCK.
nsos

Post by nsos » #99300

Steve Jrobs
nsos

Post by nsos » #99306

he comes
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #99364

KANYE WEST IS ON SOON @ GLASTO

CANT WAIT FOR THE MASSIVE MOSH PIT

THE BEST PART IS IF YOU FALL NOT ONLY DO YOU GET TRAMPLED BUT YOU WILL LITERALLY TURN BROWN.

GOD BLESS GLASTO
crack is whack but smacks got your back
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #99798

lmao at people falling for the blatant bait in the gay marriage thread

good job you are literally like the people arguing on 4chan trying to change their opinion. they're obviously trolling you dumbasses stop responding to him.

(tho tbh if he tried to argue any more "science" or whatever he was spouting i would've joined in a delivered the smackdown of science sources saying how his opinion si so fucking wrong he couldn't cast the bait any longer but thank god the thread was locked)
nsos

Post by nsos » #99799

nsos wrote:Steve Jrobs
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #99802

I feel kinda dumb for responding as much as i did. I think i dun got ebic trolleled
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #99817

yes congrats you argued with a guy that was spouting the fact that theology actually matters in the year of our lord 2015
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #99823

God dammit all that verbal diarrhoea. That whole thread was an abortion and deserved to die.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #99825

Thunder is correct.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #99846

link
Last edited by TheWiznard on Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nsos

Post by nsos » #99928

nsos wrote:Steve Jrobs
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #99934

NSOS, is this going to be a modern art masterpiece?

Also, today I learned of a woman who passes out when you tickle her feet.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #100223

I'm so tired of putting up with my own bullshit.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #100284

Then put up with some other peoples':

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #100362

I don't know if I had a psychotic break last night or if it was just me being drunk. Dealing with my own nonsense is exhausting.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #100384

DemonFiren wrote:Then put up with some other peoples':
-snip-
What con is this taken at?
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #100390

I don't know, I copypasted it from someone on Bay.

(I'm either too autistic or not autistic enough to go to furry cons.)

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #100464

WEll I'm glad to say my teeth has stopped hurting so bad finally. Had to take some muscle relaxants to even get to sleep last night.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #100468

>Read an article about the most affordable cities for millennials to buy homes in
>#1 city is the city I lived in/around for 9 years but had to leave because no jobs
Kill me
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #100674

It's 32C (90F) in England atm.
it's 8 in the morning, we're almost at level 3 health alert.
the country has literally slowed to a crawl.

We're not built for this.
it burns.
私は完璧
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #100678

Southern Germany is a desert about now.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #100687

Come to Australia, where it goes from 40 to 10 within the space of two days and the world just keeps on turning.
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #100688

The point isn't 32C/90F, it's the fact that it's in England.
sure, bring up the hotness of your own countries, but you're born and raised for it.
in England, we are not born and raised for these temperatures.
私は完璧