Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Post by PKPenguin321 » #93794

Bottom post of the previous page:

I went to a friendly little Smash 4 tournament today expecting decent results, and got knocked out of winners by the best player in my region (I'm still not sure how or why he had heard of our little tournament) on bracket two. Then in losers I got matched with my second worst matchup and barely beat him, and immediately following him I was matched up with my number one worst matchup. I got eliminated really early.
Later on I played the guy that came second overall (first place going to the guy that knocked me out of winners) in a friendly, and decimated him. The guy that knocked me out of losers also immediately lost his next set against a character that my character does well against. If I had played literally anyone else I would've placed second and scored sixty bucks. :salt:

At least they had free pizza.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #94064

Finally get to actually work on research type shit as of tomorrow, I am so hype. We are going to be cloning a library of human genes inside yeast. Gonna be dope
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #94085

Just lost access to my gmail and google's password recovery is so clunky and awful I have no hope of getting it back beyond prayer.

May even lose access to this forum account because it won't send the email to change my password here.
Spoiler:
Nienhaus
Byond Username: Nienhaus2

Post by Nienhaus » #94107

Maccus wrote:May even lose access to this forum account because it won't send the email to change my password here.
RIP I suggest you PM MrS as I'm pretty sure he can change users passwords via control panel.
Hey.
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #94183

I 3D Modelled a Guitar.

Still needs texturing beyond just coloured materials, and the rim around the guitar is also a metal colour now, plus this render is only 300 300 sampling quality.
私は完璧
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #94205

I can almost hear the twang

The position I had the phone interview for last week just contacted me to ask permission to contact my references! Woo-hoo!
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #94650

Hmm guess I should tighten that door knob. Oh look I can't get the knob off when putting a pointy object into a hole in the side sure am glad that I can't get at those screws I can see plain as day.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #94704

My cubicle smells like somebody shit in it.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #94797

I'm 30.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #94810

EndgamerAzari wrote:My cubicle smells like somebody shit in it.
sorry
Spoiler:
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #94811

ThanatosRa wrote:I'm 30.
grats
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #95025

Guys Christopher Lee is fucking dead
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #95026

Yeah, I heard. Damn shame.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Remie Richards
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #95028

Wyzack wrote:Guys Christopher Lee is fucking dead
Oh.. aww shit.
私は完璧
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #95035

link
Last edited by TheWiznard on Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #95036

Congrats, you can nearly drink in burgerland. It is all downhill from here
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #95130

I have upgraded from a folding chair to a proper office chair and it feels like I moved into the 21st century for real this time
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
Tunder
Byond Username: Tunderchief

Post by Tunder » #95131

Scones wrote:I have upgraded from a folding chair to a proper office chair and it feels like I moved into the 21st century for real this time
Be careful, with the newer chairs, falling asleep in them is a strong possibility.
wól dir, spér, kriuze únde dorn,
wê dir, heiden, dáz ist dir zorn.
invisty
Byond Username: Invisty

Post by invisty » #95143

RIP Christopher Lee

[youtube]cvKRbi2ovDY[/youtube]
Mime: Depresso
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #95243

MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #95249

Pizza+Chips all covered in meatballs and meatball sauce is delicious.
私は完璧
nsos

Post by nsos » #95252

me 5 years ago when i realize it's a friend's birthday: oh my god i can't wait i'm gonna get so many gifts for this guy we're gonna have a hype as fuck birthday party wow i can't wait

me today when i realize it's a friends birthday: reaches weakly for cell phone, texts "birth" repeatedly until they respond, rolls back into bed to go back to sleep
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #95261

nsos wrote:me 5 years ago when i realize it's a friend's birthday: oh my god i can't wait i'm gonna get so many gifts for this guy we're gonna have a hype as fuck birthday party wow i can't wait

me today when i realize it's a friends birthday: reaches weakly for cell phone, texts "birth" repeatedly until they respond, rolls back into bed to go back to sleep
Pfffthahaha

I messaged a friend of mine with "hep bur" on her birthday and she got mad not just because I was lazy but because she immediately understood what I meant.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #95263

EndgamerAzari wrote:
nsos wrote:me 5 years ago when i realize it's a friend's birthday: oh my god i can't wait i'm gonna get so many gifts for this guy we're gonna have a hype as fuck birthday party wow i can't wait

Pfffthahaha

I messaged a friend of mine with "hep bur" on her birthday and she got mad not just because I was lazy but because she immediately understood what I meant.
Ok I'll join in because it's literally just happened.

For my friend's birthday he got a lot of money, and we're both excited for Fallout 4 and wanted to play 3 again so he bought us both Fallout 3 Goty on Steam.
The message in the gift said "hrpy bithday"

So yeah I got a happy birthday for my friend's birthday, lol.
私は完璧
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #95275

My jaw is swollen to about 1.5x normal size and I have one hell of a toothache.

I'm wigged out on painkillers right now. Someone please kill me.

E: Also before someone says omg dentist 1) what's dental insurance and 2) I'm on a full run of hardcore antibiotics so we'll see where that takes me. Brush and floss every day, kids.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #95284

Gargling with saltwater sometimes helps with swelling.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Redblaze3000
Byond Username: Redblaze3000

Post by Redblaze3000 » #95428

Remie Richards wrote:Pizza+Chips all covered in meatballs and meatball sauce is delicious.
That's Murrica teir food Remie.
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #95631

Redblaze3000 wrote:
Remie Richards wrote:Pizza+Chips all covered in meatballs and meatball sauce is delicious.
That's Murrica teir food Remie.
it is but it's really tasty.

I am not ashamed to say I have had it 3 times since that post, haha.
私は完璧
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #95632

Eventually birthdays become "get hammered by myself days" not because of a lack of friends but because there's just no fucking time for that shit.

The best present you can get yourself is 24 hours away from everyone else and all this shit. Gonna go have one of those yard birthdays where I lay out in the lawn and drink alcohol in the sun while devouring any small animals that crawl near my body.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #95633

>not having time to go down the pub with the lads get absolutely smashed and then attempt to play out your old teenager days of putting cones in the middle of the road and then running the fuck away from the police but then remembering that everyone else is a fat fuck and can't hold a light jog without dying.

;_;
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #95741

Last night my girlfriend dragged me to this art festival thing in my hometown. Some of the things were really cool, there was a street performer juggling torches, dudes forging metal art with anvils and shit with spooky ambience in the background, and even some indie garage rock bands that didn't suck. On the other hand a lot of it was the super pretentious drivel that makes people hate modern artists. This is a real excerpt from the pamphlet:

"Reunion in the forest confronts the ideological wilderness landscape, in which REDACTED's stereotypical Canadian woodsman is contrasted by the strong imaginative feminist presense in REDACTED's work."

I could not make this shit up. Some of the "art" included a piece of a log, a plaid jacket and trucker hat nailed to the wall, and what I can only assume was a canoe made out of plaster patches, only it was all melted and shit like it had been left out in the rain.

This compounded my disappointment about the fact that even though it was called DNA art space, it was not about cool science based art like I had hoped. Ended up just going to my favorite pub and drinking a whole lot of beer after we had seen everything cool
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #95885

the cia attempted to kill me with a wire in my pizza
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #95951

My mom is going into surgery shortly. Pretty simple outpatient procedure to fix some sinus issues, but I'm still nervous.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #96173

Today is my birthday.
Spoiler:
Septavius

Post by Septavius » #96174

happy birthday
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #96176

It's not your birthday in BEST COAST! (happy birthday anyway, mines is the day after, we're like brothers, JUNE BROTHERS!)
Loonikus
Byond Username: Loonicus

Post by Loonikus » #96210

Today is my girlfriends birthday.
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #96235

I think you're moving a little fast here Loonikus, I'm not ready to call myself that
Spoiler:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #96276

Fuck yeah June birthdays, best month
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #96384

Repo Men is on TV, It's a really great film, was not expecting to be watching something like that tonight.
Also Jude law's great.
Spoiler:
Dat ending doe
私は完璧
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #96443

Jon Snow dies
invisty
Byond Username: Invisty

Post by invisty » #96445

oranges wrote:Jon Snow dies
valar morghulis, my friend.
Mime: Depresso
nsos

Post by nsos » #96455

oranges wrote:Jon Snow dies
so that cleganebowl may live
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #96457

Remie Richards wrote:Repo Men is on TV, It's a really great film, was not expecting to be watching something like that tonight.
Also Jude law's great.
Spoiler:
Dat ending doe

So what came first, that movie or the freaky ass opera with the same concept?
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #96570

I have developed the ability to panic about purely hypothetical, abstract situations.

I am the next stage in the evolution of human despair.

My mutant power is having very healthy blood pressure despite my internal monologue being one long, drawn-out, endless scream.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #96585

So for my birthday today someone sent me this video. How nice.

[youtube]yAGECigOOko[/youtube]
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #96759

Today my therapist asked me, "what would you do if you got a job you liked?" and I literally could not process a coherent answer.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #96815

I'm going to drive to Las Vegas at 2AM to get on a plane for a flight that sets me down in Detroit for 45 minutes longer than I ever wanted to be in Detroit, and then I'm riding a shitty matchbox with wings home.

And then I'm going to buy booze and show up unannounced to a friend's and we'll get wasted on Saturday.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #96837

An0n3 wrote:Eventually birthdays become "get hammered by myself days" not because of a lack of friends but because there's just no fucking time for that shit.

The best present you can get yourself is 24 hours away from everyone else and all this shit. Gonna go have one of those yard birthdays where I lay out in the lawn and drink alcohol in the sun while devouring any small animals that crawl near my body.

Can't do that in vegas. June is too HOT for that. IN the day at least. Sometimes in the night.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #97142

Finished my Guitar Model.

(3D text was a requirement for higher grades, lmao)
私は完璧
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #97196

Fuuuuck that's good, I wish I could make stuff like that.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote: