Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.

Moderator: testing123

User avatar
XSI
 
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:41 pm
Byond Username: XSI

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby XSI » Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:05 pm #198963

I sneezed and it sounded like the clown honking

I haven't even played in years get out of my head



User avatar
EndgamerAzari
 
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:59 am
Location: Being violently sucked into a hole in the sky.
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby EndgamerAzari » Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:06 pm #198964

CAN'T
STOP
CAN'T STOP THE HONK
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch

IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.

MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.

User avatar
Screemonster
 
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:23 pm
Byond Username: Scree

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby Screemonster » Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:09 pm #198965

Clearly Pierrot's throat

User avatar
EndgamerAzari
 
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:59 am
Location: Being violently sucked into a hole in the sky.
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby EndgamerAzari » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:27 pm #198980

My ribs hurt and I don't know why. I'm so damn mad at myself for letting myself gain back weight; every one of the 25 pounds feels like a year I've aged.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch

IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.

MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.

User avatar
Malkevin
Confined to the shed
 
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 4:33 pm
Byond Username: Malkevin

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby Malkevin » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:08 pm #199008



This series should be required watching for any aspiring IT people.
This space intentionally left blank.

User avatar
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby Timbrewolf » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:18 pm #199013

XSI wrote:I sneezed and it sounded like the clown honking

I haven't even played in years get out of my head


I coughed so hard the other night I farted, and the fart smelled so bad I started coughing.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno

NSFW:
Image

User avatar
IrishWristWatch0
 
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:25 pm
Location: Vitals only.
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby IrishWristWatch0 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:58 pm #199027

There is a nail in my $165 tire. I'm very angry.
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗

<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish

Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words

420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass

Lzimann's best friend.

° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °


╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝

User avatar
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
 
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:17 pm
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:14 pm #199029

Malkevin wrote:G9duxzL8Dfw
This series should be required watching for any aspiring IT people.



Hmmm... maybe I should get into IT. Become a sort of minor deity in the office.

User avatar
IrishWristWatch0
 
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:25 pm
Location: Vitals only.
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby IrishWristWatch0 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:39 pm #199040

THE MIGHTY GALVATRON wrote:
Malkevin wrote:G9duxzL8Dfw
This series should be required watching for any aspiring IT people.



Hmmm... maybe I should get into IT. Become a sort of minor deity in the office.


Don't it's terrible. It's the worst thing in the world
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗

<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish

Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words

420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass

Lzimann's best friend.

° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °


╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝

User avatar
EndgamerAzari
 
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:59 am
Location: Being violently sucked into a hole in the sky.
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby EndgamerAzari » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:18 am #199078

Oh Christ someone else in the program asked me for help with HTML

NO YOU FOOL

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING, MY CODE'S A MESS

I'LL DRAG YOU DOWN WITH MEEEEEE
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch

IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.

MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.

User avatar
IrishWristWatch0
 
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:25 pm
Location: Vitals only.
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby IrishWristWatch0 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:29 am #199079

EndgamerAzari wrote:Oh Christ someone else in the program asked me for help with HTML

NO YOU FOOL

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING, MY CODE'S A MESS

I'LL DRAG YOU DOWN WITH MEEEEEE


That's why you go into digital forensics. I'm still CS but i do zero of the work
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗

<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish

Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words

420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass

Lzimann's best friend.

° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °


╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝

User avatar
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:45 am
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby DrPillzRedux » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:33 am #199094

Out of interest I did 6 applications for companies around here and all 6 want me to come in for an interview. 3 years ago it was hard as fuck to find a job, what the hell happened?
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty

bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz

User avatar
XSI
 
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:41 pm
Byond Username: XSI

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby XSI » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:38 am #199102

People realised that sure. The Indian or Chinese guy can do your job for 50 cents a day
But he's going to take 7 hours of break out of his 8 hour shift, get in semantics arguments for the remaining hour and cut every corner he can find.
What are you going to do about it? Travel all the way out there to check up on him? Didn't think so

Outsourcing is a trap, it sounds like they can get things done cheaply but then companies began to realise they get nothing done but still pay for it.

User avatar
Takeguru
 
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 5:20 pm
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby Takeguru » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:28 am #199112

My niece starts school on the 4th

This is absurd to me, because back home we didn't start school until September

I'm not complaining, though, I get to sleep during the day again
Image

User avatar
Malkevin
Confined to the shed
 
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 4:33 pm
Byond Username: Malkevin

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby Malkevin » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:57 am #199116

XSI wrote:People realised that sure. The Indian or Chinese guy can do your job for 50 cents a day
But he's going to take 7 hours of break out of his 8 hour shift, get in semantics arguments for the remaining hour and cut every corner he can find.
What are you going to do about it? Travel all the way out there to check up on him? Didn't think so

Outsourcing is a trap, it sounds like they can get things done cheaply but then companies began to realise they get nothing done but still pay for it.

Or as in the case of the bank Natwest they royally screw up a database migration and completely fuck your business for three months
This space intentionally left blank.

User avatar
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:45 am
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby DrPillzRedux » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:58 am #199118

XSI wrote:People realised that sure. The Indian or Chinese guy can do your job for 50 cents a day
But he's going to take 7 hours of break out of his 8 hour shift, get in semantics arguments for the remaining hour and cut every corner he can find.
What are you going to do about it? Travel all the way out there to check up on him? Didn't think so

Outsourcing is a trap, it sounds like they can get things done cheaply but then companies began to realise they get nothing done but still pay for it.
You can't outsource the field I work in so uh.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty

bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz

User avatar
Malkevin
Confined to the shed
 
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 4:33 pm
Byond Username: Malkevin

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby Malkevin » Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:13 pm #199171

Experience is worth more than skills.
This space intentionally left blank.

User avatar
Malkevin
Confined to the shed
 
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 4:33 pm
Byond Username: Malkevin

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby Malkevin » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:12 pm #199178

Limbo as in Catholic purgatory or Limbo as in the thing where you get pissed up and try to squeeze under a bar?
This space intentionally left blank.

User avatar
XSI
 
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:41 pm
Byond Username: XSI

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby XSI » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:03 pm #199183

He dropped his politics when you mentioned not being into broad things because it wasn't helping, at all, to talk about that more

And helping is what he tried to do the most.
It's a decent guess, really. Many depressed men under 30 get into the MRA or gamergate movements(Though GG is dead by now I'm sure), and one of the easiest ways to make someone feel like you care is by getting that guess right. Something to relate to at least.
Most of them care, but it's hard to give that feeling to people

User avatar
ColonicAcid
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:36 pm
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby ColonicAcid » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:10 pm #199204

DrPillzRedux wrote:You can't outsource the field I work in so uh.

Tailors in the 18th century thought the same thing. Look at what happened when the spinning jenny was invented.

Never assume that your job can't be outsourced, because unless you work in like national intelligence or what have you your job can and more than likely will be outsourced. Either to mr. Roboto or to mr. Punjabi Saahngil.
crack is whack but smacks got your back

User avatar
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:45 am
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby DrPillzRedux » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:15 pm #199224

Physically touching people bruh. That can't be replaced trust me.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty

bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz

User avatar
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
 
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:17 pm
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:24 pm #199225

DrPillzRedux wrote:Physically touching people bruh. That can't be replaced trust me.



Oh you say that now but when we're able to plug our minds into the Google cloud hivemind. You won't be able to tell the difference.

User avatar
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby Timbrewolf » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:00 pm #199233

DrPillzRedux wrote:Physically touching people bruh. That can't be replaced trust me.


Image
Shed Wolf Numero Uno

NSFW:
Image

User avatar
Malkevin
Confined to the shed
 
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 4:33 pm
Byond Username: Malkevin

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby Malkevin » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:03 pm #199238

DrPillzRedux wrote:Physically touching people bruh. That can't be replaced trust me.

Physically touching in it?

What are you doing?
Going around slapping the stupid users?
This space intentionally left blank.

User avatar
DemonFiren
 
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:15 pm
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby DemonFiren » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:18 pm #199243

An0n3 wrote:
DrPillzRedux wrote:Physically touching people bruh. That can't be replaced trust me.


Image


Japan.
Image
Image
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
Takeguru
 
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 5:20 pm
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby Takeguru » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:29 pm #199269

Japan's aging population is a result of high life expectancy and low fertility rates
Fewer marriages, and those that do happen trend towards later in life
More women are working, and overall wages have declined so it's more of a challenge to have the time or money to raise a kid

It's also a self feeding issue
The young support the elderly, and because there's a massive percentage of elderly a lot of the young can't afford to have kids rinse repeat it's all ogre
Image

User avatar
XSI
 
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:41 pm
Byond Username: XSI

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby XSI » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:40 pm #199273

The problem is that
>The young support the elderly

This right here is medieval style thinking. Get kids so they can work the land for you when you're too old for it. These days we need to be okay with the population stabilising because we have automation to deal with that. If an ageing population is a problem, then several generations of government have dropped the ball and failed to prepare for this

User avatar
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby Timbrewolf » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:00 pm #199282

Our medical technologies are prolonging death but not prolonging life.

People are experiencing longer and longer periods where they are basically complete invalids and need to be taken care of, but not a proportionate increase in the length of time that they're able to still be independent and contributing members of society.

We need to ask ourselves the really tough question of what exactly life means to us, where the line between living a life and just being alive are.
You ever hear an elderly relative say they're only still alive because medicinal suicide is illegal and a sin? I'm not a religious guy but that stung.

The only times in our society where it's okay to die are if you're like...jumping on top of a hand grenade or horribly mutilated or sacrificing yourself for someone, etc.
"I'm in horrible pain, can't move, can only phase in and out of sleep"? NAH MAN YOU'RE JUST IN YOUR GOLDEN YEARS STOP TRYING TO GIVE UP
Shed Wolf Numero Uno

NSFW:
Image

User avatar
Ricotez
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:21 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Byond Username: Ricotez

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby Ricotez » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:46 pm #199296

we're just keeping them alive in case we invent mind digitization and resleeving in their lifetimes
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.

Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs

Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them

peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."

DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".

tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person

CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.

Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.

ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem

User avatar
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby ThanatosRa » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:40 pm #199313

Jack Kavorkian was a good man. People should have the right to die if they want to especially in those situations.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

User avatar
nsos
 
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:09 pm
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby nsos » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:29 am #199354

sleep patterns are like elastic. you can get away with bending them or stretching them but as time goes own it eventually'll snap. i feel like my face is going to slough off the rest of my body.

User avatar
EndgamerAzari
 
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:59 am
Location: Being violently sucked into a hole in the sky.
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby EndgamerAzari » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:29 pm #199447

My boss announced my upcoming departure today. I feel like I'm going to cry.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch

IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.

MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.

User avatar
IrishWristWatch0
 
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:25 pm
Location: Vitals only.
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby IrishWristWatch0 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:34 pm #199449

EndgamerAzari wrote:My boss announced my upcoming departure today. I feel like I'm going to cry.


Go to the gym and lift away the pain. SUPASET
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗

<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish

Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words

420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass

Lzimann's best friend.

° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °


╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝

User avatar
420weedscopes
 
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:52 pm
Location: Bransford, UK
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby 420weedscopes » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:38 pm #199452

i'm glad other people watch bro science
Check out Phoenix Bucket!

TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours

original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Image

User avatar
ColonicAcid
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:36 pm
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby ColonicAcid » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:39 pm #199453

broscience is good but now all the normies watch him so i can possibly ever watch him because i wont be niche enough like smh
crack is whack but smacks got your back

User avatar
nsos
 
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:09 pm
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby nsos » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:25 am #199620

i had a very long and whimsical journey through parts of philadelphia's chinatown after a show thanks to the subway home being out of service. my body is starting to creak and ache like that of a much older man

User avatar
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby Timbrewolf » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:20 am #199639

Who'd you see?
Shed Wolf Numero Uno

NSFW:
Image

User avatar
EndgamerAzari
 
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:59 am
Location: Being violently sucked into a hole in the sky.
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby EndgamerAzari » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:24 am #199645

Oh shit, nsos, you're in PA? I'm in Wheeling WV so I'm only about a 15 minute drive from the border.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch

IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.

MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.

User avatar
Malkevin
Confined to the shed
 
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 4:33 pm
Byond Username: Malkevin

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby Malkevin » Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:23 am #199682

You ever been asleep and the cat has woke you up by shoving her face into your mouth?

Well apparently the reason they do this is to check if you're still breathing.
Now you might be thinking "Aww thats cute, my kitty's checking I'm still alive".

Well its not cute, because the little fucker is actually checking if to see if you're dead yet so it can start eating you.


Cats are cunts and will happily start munching on your freshly dead corpse before you've even gone cold, unlike dogs who will atleast wait a few days before they're so starving they need to eat you to live.


This has been your monthly PSA of: Dogs are better than cats.
This space intentionally left blank.

User avatar
Takeguru
 
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 5:20 pm
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby Takeguru » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:25 pm #199719

I'm dead, who cares what happens to my meatbag?
Image

User avatar
Remie Richards
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:11 pm
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe
Byond Username: CrimsonVision

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby Remie Richards » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:26 pm #199720

Cats are just better than Dogs.
it's fact.
私は完璧

User avatar
Malkevin
Confined to the shed
 
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 4:33 pm
Byond Username: Malkevin

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby Malkevin » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:28 pm #199725

Cats also have parasites in their shit that burrow into your brain to make you tolerate the fuckers more.

Its a symbiotic relationship because the breeding cycle of the parasites requires them to go into a mouse first which then gets eaten by a cat. So what it does is it makes the mouse no longer fear cats and in fact makes it attracted to cat piss.

If your cat has ever pissed on a something and you're like "This smells disgusting but I also can't stop sniffing it", you have feline fecal brain worms.
This space intentionally left blank.

User avatar
XSI
 
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:41 pm
Byond Username: XSI

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby XSI » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:57 pm #199730

"Human! You have no fur and your face is exposed to the cold night air. Here. I'll help!"

User avatar
Takeguru
 
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 5:20 pm
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby Takeguru » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:59 pm #199731

"Oh no! He stopped breathing!"
"Better not let this go to waste!"
Image

User avatar
nsos
 
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:09 pm
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby nsos » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:47 pm #199736

EndgamerAzari wrote:Oh shit, nsos, you're in PA? I'm in Wheeling WV so I'm only about a 15 minute drive from the border.


you're very close to pittsburgh then, i'm on the opposite side of the state but i've been pretty close before

An0n3 wrote:Who'd you see?


like 6 or 7 __core bands, the last ten seconds of life was the headliner, i went for barrier and darke complex who joined at the last minute (someone dropped out) even though they were playing in allentown the next day. they all played about 20 mins each which kind of sucked though. originally i was gonna go watch plebeian grandstand and some grind/bm bands at a "secret show" (which is kind of pointless bc i already knew the location, i've been there before) but i didn't have my car and the guy i knew was busy so i went to a friday show at a local club/bar/lounge thing instead. venue was good. no edgelords, no karate beyblade moshpit exhibitions, held conversations with bandmembers in between sets and everyone i talked to was chill. the first two opening local bands looked full of high schoolers.

the first local band that played had a black dude on guitar who i swear to god had a 2008-era scene haircut with the long straight blowout hair dyed red/blue. i couldn't look at him for very long because i kept getting myspace flashbacks.

it was mostly decent, even though i specifically remember the vocalist for the 2nd-to-last band on getting progressively angrier through his set because literally no one was moving. his band wasn't even bad jus kind of edgy but i felt bad for him the "mosh pit" was just 2 people. oh well.

i went to chinatown subway station and waited for 30 mins until it occurred to me the subway spur route wasn't fucking running. my phone was dead so i just wandered past chinatown landmarks to figure out where i was going. eventually i got to around city hall and i knew the other station was nearby but i was tired so i was like fuck it. went inside the train station, kiosk tells me next train home is in 55 minutes, i'm like "fuck that" and use the last 15% of my phone charge to guilt trip my friend into picking me up.

chinatown at night is like 90% yuppies and vaping hipsters.

User avatar
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby Timbrewolf » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:11 pm #199741

no karate beyblade moshpit exhibitions


There's no shortage of suburban white boy kung-fu practitioners up here. Every show is some dude trying out the shit he saw on a "Michael J Fox Teaches Capoeira" VHS tape.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno

NSFW:
Image

User avatar
Malkevin
Confined to the shed
 
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 4:33 pm
Byond Username: Malkevin

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby Malkevin » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:35 pm #199747

Image
This space intentionally left blank.

User avatar
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:55 am
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby Timbrewolf » Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:12 am #199898

Took me just a sec. God dammit.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno

NSFW:
Image

User avatar
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:45 am
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby DrPillzRedux » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:22 am #199976

It's 2 in the morning and I'm about to do some tabs, meditate and sleep. Life is good.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty

bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz

User avatar
420weedscopes
 
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:52 pm
Location: Bransford, UK
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Postby 420weedscopes » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:02 pm #200039

ColonicAcid wrote:broscience is good but now all the normies watch him so i can possibly ever watch him because i wont be niche enough like smh


Maccus wrote:colonic looks and sounds like he wants to play league professionally
Check out Phoenix Bucket!

TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours

original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Image

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Atlanta-Ned