Let's talk American politics

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Re: Let's talk American politics

Post by Ricotez » #113499

Bottom post of the previous page:

Maccus wrote:I don't get why "It'd be funny" makes a good reason for someone to be at the helm of an entire country
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #113501

Maccus wrote:I don't get why "It'd be funny" makes a good reason for someone to be at the helm of an entire country
For the people who have already given up on politics and just want to see how bad shit gets before they go take a dangle in the woods.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #113502

Defeatism's a pussy attitude
Spoiler:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #113507

Saegrimr wrote:
For the people who have already given up on politics and just want to see how bad shit gets before they go take a dangle in the woods.
North Korea.
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #113715

Spoiler:
Toronto88
Byond Username: Booboobug

Post by Toronto88 » #422608

This aged well
XSI