terrorism in paris

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

terrorism in paris

Post by Deitus » #133572

so apparently shit is going down pretty fucking hard in paris right now:

http://gawker.com/number-of-dead-unknow ... 1742427047

explosions, hostages, and at least 40 dead as of when i make this post. discuss.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Re: terrorism in paris

Post by Wyzack » #133574

CNN is saying 153, pretty fucked up stuff.
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #133575

Wyzack wrote:CNN is saying 153, pretty fucked up stuff.
apparently they saw the rescue attempt and took out the 100+ hostages they had

france is now in an official state of emergency, all borders closed
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #133576

Islam, religion of peace.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #133577

DrPillzRedux wrote:Islam, religion of peace.
its not CONFIRMED yet who has done it, but its more than likely extremists, yes. it sucks that this keeps happening, i know a lot of muslims and they're the chillest people i've ever met, they dont deserve these kinds of stigmas :/
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #133578

thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty

a correct post by pillz
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #133581

Eh everyone thinks Islam is the problem, but i gaurentee if we somehow managed to completely eradic islam we would have cunts doing stuff like this for another religion or reason
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #133582

rip
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #133584

Why would you link to gawker of all possible places?
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
John_Oxford
Github User
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

Post by John_Oxford » #133586

>implying muslim extremeists didn't do this
>creating a political thread

you know what happens when you do this, and you know the outcomes of it. but yet you do it anyways. whatever.wav

the syrian "refugees" are all military age men, in their early twentys to their late thirtys. they are not "refugees". they are fighting for what they believe in, and what they believe in is that everyone who isn't muslim, needs to die.

above has been said OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER again the last 4 months.

no one listened.
there was then a terror attack
now everyones like "NO CLOSE THE BORDERS QUICK"

its to late, your actions have consiquences, you decided not to listen when you were warned, now you will deal with said consiquences.

in all of our life times, this will be happening here in america. things will get worse, and there will be one big ass race war.

whoever wins, becomes the dominant skin color [currently held by white people, you politically correct fucks]
Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right
>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.
NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want
I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

John_Oxford
Github User

Post by John_Oxford » #133587

Wyzack wrote:Eh everyone thinks Islam is the problem, but i gaurentee if we somehow managed to completely eradic islam we would have cunts doing stuff like this for another religion or reason
you'd be surprised, every other religion besides islam doesn't think that people who don't believe in their religion need to die.

your statement is incorrect.

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

Deitus

Post by Deitus » #133588

Saegrimr wrote:Why would you link to gawker of all possible places?
GAWKER IS A COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY UNBIASED AND TRUSTWORTHY NEWS SOURCE I SWEAR ON ME MUM
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #133592

John_Oxford wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Eh everyone thinks Islam is the problem, but i gaurentee if we somehow managed to completely eradic islam we would have cunts doing stuff like this for another religion or reason
you'd be surprised, every other religion besides islam doesn't think that people who don't believe in their religion need to die.

your statement is incorrect.
Dont really want to start a shit flinging contest but

>implying there was never mass murder in the name of Christianity
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #133594

Well this is going to become a racist shitflinging thread in no time.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #133596

do we really have to turn every tragedy into an excuse to fling more shit at each other than a posse of monkeys
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
John_Oxford
Github User

Post by John_Oxford » #133597

Ricotez wrote:-snip[/img]

-snip-
yes.
Wyzack wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:
Wyzack wrote:-snip

>implying there was never mass murder in the name of Christianity

ahem

-overly large drawn out 30 paragraph explanation of the reasoning behind what happened and why it happened, and how it makes sense, and how your wrong-

-american gifs-

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

Deitus

Post by Deitus » #133598

Wyzack wrote: >implying there was never mass murder in the name of Christianity
literally the crusades.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #133599

*fart*
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #133602

[youtube]g7TAAw3oQvg[/youtube]

a correct post by pillz
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #133604

This breaks my heart. My condolences go out to the victims and their families.
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #133607

ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING

a correct post by pillz
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #133608

Each religion that gets big enough goes through a phase of shitting on everyone Islam just need to grow up and realise their wars of religion are as pointless and immoral as those of Christianity during the crusades. They should give up.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #133609

>us and russia team up despite horrendously differing views and beliefs
cold war 2.0 let's go let's go

quick edit: that aside, i feel awful for everybody in france right now. that sounds like such a terrifying situation to be in. i know that saying this here won't do anything about it, but i just wanted to let that thought out. :(
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
invisty
Byond Username: Invisty

Post by invisty » #133610

DrPillzRedux wrote:ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING

Putin was always ready to work with the US. It's always been US internal politics that have been in the way of the USA permitting changes in its alignments.

Still, nobody is even making a squeak about the Saudis. No surprise there, nothing will change.
Mime: Depresso
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #133617

> all those fags in the comments crying about white men with guns being the real terrorists
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #133630

John_Oxford wrote:
the syrian "refugees" are all military age men, in their early twentys to their late thirtys. they are not "refugees". they are fighting for what they believe in, and what they believe in is that everyone who isn't muslim, needs to die.
I don't know man, I am military aged and I would be running away like a little pussy if a horde of crazy fanatics were butchering, burning and raping everything and my town was next. I think it's pretty far fetched to consider all refugees some kind of muslim invasion force just because they're in their mid twenties. Also another argument against refugees is that they're gonna leech off welfare, well I guess young males have more chances to find at least a menial job like construction worker or plumber, unlike elders, women and children. Syria isn't africa, it's not like syrians are only able to bang rocks together, they had a job back there.
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #133635

Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #133639

Deitus wrote:
Wyzack wrote: >implying there was never mass murder in the name of Christianity
literally the crusades.
Crusades didn't start until after a century of muslims raping and pillaging across christian north africa, and then up the iberian peninsula.
Just saying.
Grazyn wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:
I don't know man, I am military aged and I would be running away like a little pussy if a horde of crazy fanatics were butchering, burning and raping everything and my town was next. I think it's pretty far fetched to consider all refugees some kind of muslim invasion force just because they're in their mid twenties. Also another argument against refugees is that they're gonna leech off welfare, well I guess young males have more chances to find at least a menial job like construction worker or plumber, unlike elders, women and children. Syria isn't africa, it's not like syrians are only able to bang rocks together, they had a job back there.
There are no surplus menial jobs.
Any menial job a migrant takes is one native would've had.

So you end up with migrants on welfare because they can't find a job or, more likely because they'd be willing to massively undercut, they take the job a native would've had and so the native ends up on welfare instead.

And thats just jobs, you've then got to find them housing and have the infrastructure in place to feed and water them.
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #133640

My thoughts go out to the people of France and the victims of the attacks.

Personally I'll be very interested to see the response in the coming days and/or weeks from France and NATO.

---------

On the crusades and shit.

My knowledge on the historical reasons for the Crusades and the creation of Islam are amateur at best, and really boils down to personal perspective. Here's what I can give on that issue.

The religion of Islam came into existence around 700 AD, around the area we know as Saudi Arabia. Over the next 300 years or so Islam spread from Saudi Arabia all the way across the entire North African area of the continent. Eventually Islam pushed all the way into, and took over the area, of Turkey.

Now so you know, at this time Turkey and the area's under Islam influence were effectively the most advance civilization in existence, at least for Europe.

Furthermore tracts of Spain started to be taken over and fall under Islamic influence.

These pushes were seen as a threat to the Christian way of life for most of Europe, and with the continual encroachments and the fear of being overrun or destroyed, this gave birth to the Crusades in a attempt to push back Islamic influence.
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #133650

Malkevin wrote:
There are no surplus menial jobs.
Any menial job a migrant takes is one native would've had.

So you end up with migrants on welfare because they can't find a job or, more likely because they'd be willing to massively undercut, they take the job a native would've had and so the native ends up on welfare instead.

And thats just jobs, you've then got to find them housing and have the infrastructure in place to feed and water them.
You're right on the jobs thing. What I mean is, the fact that they're young males doesn't automatically imply they're holy warriors sent by ISIS to invade Europe. From their point of view they have more chances to find a job here, even if we know that they can only aim at underpaid, off-the-book jobs.

Also it seems that the "military aged men" thing is true if you consider ALL immigrants, including economic migrants from africa and refugees from other countries, but according to this report, there were 260k syrian young male asylum seekers, from a total of 626k. Still a lot, but less than half, far from "all of them".

Last thought:
>ISIS is destroying my country
>I flee
>ISIS sets up terrorist attacks in Europe
>everyone hates me because of the attacks
>"What, really now?"
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #133654

Islamophobia levels seem to be off the charts in places, the cries of "GLASS THE MIDDLE EAST" I've heard and read are too fucking stupid to believe.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #133657

They're basically just breeding too fast over there conflict was inevitable between them western meddling or no. All the people none of the labour because they don't stop fucking fighting.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #133662

My condolences to the families and people of France.

I would go further, but my deep distaste for organized religion will come up.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #133664

ThanatosRa wrote:My condolences to the families and people of France.

I would go further, but my deep distaste for organized religion will come up.
I guess that's what I would have said if I wasn't too busy growling at some of the less tolerant members of our own "enlightened" society.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #133666

radicalism just breeds more radicalism and hatred. eventually the islams will learn why the white people are the best at genocide
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #133670

SAC, congratulations on striking a rare balance between crass, true, and funny.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
rdght91
Byond Username: Roadhog1

Post by rdght91 » #133674

All known attackers were killed yesterday by police/military, fyi. Thankfully.
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #133689

This is getting 1k signatures per minute right now.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/107516

a correct post by pillz
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #133698

Alienating more people is just going to make more radicals
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
LiamLime
Byond Username: LiamLime

Post by LiamLime » #133718

DrPillzRedux wrote:This is getting 1k signatures per minute right now.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/107516
I have a distinct hatred for people with the audacity to exploit events as terrible as this to push their own political agenda.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy.
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #133720

Do they even know they were recent migrants yet? Some shit you never met in podunk nowhere who cares very little about your muslim ass telling you to go murder kill yourself is their other method.
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #133723

Incomptinence wrote:Do they even know they were recent migrants yet? Some shit you never met in podunk nowhere who cares very little about your muslim ass telling you to go murder kill yourself is their other method.
On the news they said one entered Europe as a syrian refugee. Another one was a French citizen though
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #133740

Aight mixed bag then. Still a bunch of dumb kids sent to die by jaded fucks far away.
Jazaen
Byond Username: Jazaen

Post by Jazaen » #133741

Incomptinence wrote:Aight mixed bag then. Still a bunch of dumb kids sent to die by jaded fucks far away.
Certain quote comes into mind, something about Ron Perlman and intro to a certain series of games...
I play:
SMAI-Reactivation (SybilAI)
SMAI-Revolutions (BagilAI)
: Endorsed by Poly, the Parrot! https://twitter.com/Poly_the_Parrot/sta ... 7588301825
Shannah Rader (Sybil geneticist)
Janette Hall (Bagil geneticist)
Also, I'm a Game Admin or something right now. You can tell me how I'm doing here
I seriously hope you don't make the same mistakes I have
Man_Shroom
Byond Username: Man_Shroom

Post by Man_Shroom » #133746

>all the people who are acting surprise at the /pol/ posts here

lol it's almost like this is a 4chan server

who'd have expected politically incorrect statements here
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #133752

Tgstation hasn't really been a 4chan server for a while

It's like saying imgur is a digg image host
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #133753

>thousands of years of segregation based on cultural differences and nations leads to an era of advanced technology and relative peace
>less than a hundred years of liberalism and here we are today

Fingers crossed our shared-threat and hated of ISIS forges a bond between all the first-world countries and leads to increased cooperation. Improved relations between NATO and Russia would be a pretty rad thing to come out of all this.
Last edited by Timbrewolf on Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #133754

Little more effort please anon you need to put your heart into it to make a good shitpost.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #133755

Incomptinence wrote:Little more effort please anon you need to put your heart into it to make a good shitpost.
If it made you stop and complain I'd say it was just good enough.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #133756

More of a vomitpost you didn't finish.