Zootopia

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Zootopia

Post by Zilenan91 » #145297

[youtube]bY73vFGhSVk[/youtube]
I love basically everything about this trailer, I think I'm gonna go see it with my family when it comes out because it has me thoroughly interested. Anyone else hear about this movie?
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Re: Zootopia

Post by Ricotez » #145298

the more I see of it the more I love it
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #145299

Yeah I think this and Deadpool are in my imminent future
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #145305

As a furfag, I am very afraid.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #145423

Looks like could be interesting. Its been a while since Disney did an all animal cast film.

I like the style of the characters and the animation looks pretty decent as always with Disney. There's a nice lot of detail in it and the world kinda feels believable.

The new came out a little bit ago too:

[youtube]jWM0ct-OLsM[/youtube]

Its got a fox thats an asshole, why wouldn't I enjoy this?

EDIT:
DemonFiren wrote:As a furfag
Oh my god, you finally said it...
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #145427

I hope it ends in planetary obliteration.

I mean looks fun but still the sort of world I would want to see burn.
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #145428

Incomptinence wrote:I hope it ends in planetary obliteration.

I want to see it burn because they staffed a DMV office with sloths.

I got triggered by a god damn disney trailer
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #145434

Takeguru wrote:

I don't get it.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #145437

Incomptinence wrote:I want to watch innocent animals die horribly
You have problems man...
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #145533

Oh no just instantly be annihilated in atomic fire or the the earth exploding or giant lasers cleansing the surface into glass. Humane stuff like that.
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #145538

There's already a crap ton of Zootopia merchandise at the Disney Store, it's Star Wars all over again.
Nienhaus
Byond Username: Nienhaus2

Post by Nienhaus » #145576

I'll most likely download it after it's put online.
Hey.
Ahammer18
Byond Username: Ahammer18

Post by Ahammer18 » #145579

Probably going to go see it with a bunch of my friends, one of which is almost certainly a furry.

The potential, rather, promise, of racism in the film is really interesting.
I'm a boy.
Global Moderator
Game Admin
1g88a
Byond Username: Ig88A

Post by 1g88a » #145719

DemonFiren wrote:
Takeguru wrote:

I don't get it.
Sloths do most things slowly.

Visiting the DMV involves a lot of waiting.
DEAD: ADMIN(Hornygranny) says, "you play in my universe, normie"
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #145824

Ahammer18 wrote:Probably going to go see it with a bunch of my friends, one of which is almost certainly a furry.

The potential, rather, promise, of racism in the film is really interesting.
i'd love to see a disney animated film directed by quentin tarantino that follows a racist fox as he survives traumatic but life changing events with an unlikely companion (a monkey with a genetic defect that makes him completely pitch black black).
just the premise alone is really confusing.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #145892

THE MIGHTY GALVATRON wrote:There's already a crap ton of Zootopia merchandise at the Disney Store, it's Star Wars all over again.
>What is Disney?

It's Disney, or "The Beast" as they call them in the animating/toy world. They make movies, make the toys, earn money from the toys to make more movies.
Actually from what my partner tells me if a animation can have a success toy line behind it its way more likely to get funded or a bigger budget. Animation studios rarely make much money back on the film itself (obviously depending on the film) from what I hear.
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #145894

yeah the film is really just marketing for the toy lines.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #146153

Doesn't mean people cant make something good from it or tell a good story. Even if they're bound by a toy line.
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Nienhaus

Post by Nienhaus » #146210

PAS will you take me to the movies?
Hey.
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #146216

Okies :3
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #146228

peoplearestrange wrote:Doesn't mean people cant make something good from it or tell a good story. Even if they're bound by a toy line.
sure, but don't expect anything from any sequels
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #146237

Hello I would also like to yiff.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #146252

An0n3 wrote:Hello I would also like to yiff.
[youtube]jtMv6V7ZvmE[/youtube]
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #146259

peoplearestrange wrote:
An0n3 wrote:Hello I would also like to yiff.
[youtube]jtMv6V7ZvmE[/youtube]
YES
EMBRACE HIM INTO THE FOLD
NSFW:
or your folds hue hue hue am i witty yet?

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #146270

When does this movie come out anyways?
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Nienhaus

Post by Nienhaus » #146283

Zilenan91 wrote:When does this movie come out anyways?
March 4
Hey.