paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Re: People who drifted away that you miss

Post by paprika » #177674

Bottom post of the previous page:

Lovecraft wrote:Sasha ;w;
Stop disappearing you ass
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Puglord
Byond Username: Puglord64

Post by Puglord » #177942

Jacough wrote:
Puglord wrote:t33nz
I saw Puglord and hoped you were Terbs. I fucking hate you.
The fuck is a terb?
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #177954

I remember a time when people lurked around a community and learned the ins and outs before assuming they were a part of it.

That's what has drifted away that I miss.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #177964

An0n3 wrote:I remember a time when people lurked around a community and learned the ins and outs before assuming they were a part of it.

Everybody's new once
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #177967

An0n3 wrote:I remember a time when people lurked around a community and learned the ins and outs before assuming they were a part of it.

I must have lurked for at least a year before I even felt confident enough to talk in coderbus
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #177968

PKPenguin321 wrote: Everybody's new once
Sometimes no matter how much time passes people will always be new.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #177985

t. newfag
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #193573

>when you don't get a single mention on here
really...hurts... my ego............
i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #193576

Are you b& napkin? Why not come and play u shit
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #193577

I am trying but byond is crashed so i need to restart my laptop killing myself!
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #193590

why do you leave csgo and dota open all the time u havve like 6 million hours
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #193647

i miss nsos
Spoiler:
Gun Hog
Byond Username: Gun Hog

Post by Gun Hog » #193672

Acheron-7. The best, most robust borg player with which I ever had the honor of playing. The only borg I have met who consistently did silly little emotes, checked in with the crew who worked closely with him. As the AI, I have never had a better borg than Acheron-7. As a Sec borg, he single-handily carried my antag AI rounds. As a mining borg, he flooded my lab with minerals. The list goes on. Also was an amazing AI.
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #193676

Maccus wrote:i miss nsos
don't do that i don't even miss me
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #193722

nsos wrote:why do you leave csgo and dota open all the time u havve like 6 million hours
I don't do that anymore because I spilled grav water on my computer so all I have is a laptopper