An open letter to all you fursecutors

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

An open letter to all you fursecutors

Post by oranges » #152752

This is a message intended for the Space station 13 community.

I have been playing space station 13 for around 2 years now, I came here through furaffinity where my friend found a haven that was tolerant to the fur fandom. Since playing there have been some highs and lows I have experienced. Around april 2013 I discovered the lizard race and I immeidately fell in love with it.

I could finally transcend my boring human form that I never felt fit and become how I felt inside (I'm more of a dog person really but this was the next best thing). I used to play on basil and I really enjoyed playing as one.

I made so many fur friends, i have roleplayed many deep romances and stories you could never imagine, the deep and intracate nature of ss13 means there is unlimited possibilities of what you can do, it helped me discover my sexuality in ways I couldn't imagine.

SS13 has kept me away from doing things I might regret. Earlier this year, I was going to steal my parents money to get surgery to become a dog, but now that I have SS13 I don't have to.

However now those servers are gone and I am finding it harder to find other furs in the ss13 community. I honestly believe its a conspiracy by people from outside the fur fandom to undermine furries.

Take this. Not long ago, they were gassing jews, now they are gassing furries. Not long ago, they were lynching black people, now they draw furries in lynching art.

I want you to look deep and hard into the mirror and examine your furphobia and how it has made me feel.

Also if any tg devs are listening, pm me because I have some ideas for fur races.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Re: An open letter to all you fursecutors

Post by Zilenan91 » #152756

My oppressed race of scalies, what have we come to? Oh woe be the fur who hath not thine own den of yiff.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #152758

I always knew you were a fruit, oranges.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #152761

Might as well keep all shitposting contained to off-topic
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #152762

But niknak it's related to tg ?
Stan_Studnick
Byond Username: Stan_Studnick

Post by Stan_Studnick » #152763

I have a sex dungeon for any lizardkin who wishes a place to hide in or to escape fursecution from the greytide.

Just leave your clothes worries at the door.
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Cipher3

Post by Cipher3 » #152764

NikNakFlak wrote:Might as well keep all shitposting contained to off-topic
Literal fursecution.
Spoiler:
Nathanael Greene has made a woman of Bryce Pax!

Valerie Sinnet says, "Nathaniel Greene charged the brig with a fucking HONK."

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

OOC: HotelBravoLima: I literally can't be removed from power.

I demand this ban be lifted right now. ~Bibliodewangus

Erin Wake whispers, "You should ready up on Badger and boink with me..."

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that PR matters. ~MisterPerson

DEAD: Ichigo Momomiya says, "Coravin's just an ass."

Linus Johnson says, "Hey you know I got this game Skyrim last week"
Linus Johnson says, "I have a level 19 ranger and its so fun"
Weston Zadovsky says, "did he just"
Weston Zadovsky says, "fucking hell"

The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Fucking get out."
Coravin Vattes asks, "Please?"
Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Please get the fuck outta my lab."
Coravin Vattes exclaims, "Okay!"
[Common] Beryl Nyuphoran {RD} asks, "WHO GAVE CORAVIN ALL ACCESS?"

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

Ty Andrews curls up in a ball on the floor and purrs.

by oranges » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm
Get out bluespace, you've not been relevant since you lost the elections

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus

Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #152769

NikNak confirmed for Joseph Stalin
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #152774

oranges were you noahgoldfox this entire time
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #152776

THE ONE POSSIBILITY I OVERLOOKED! NO... IT CAN'T BE!
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #152785

nsos wrote:oranges were you noahgoldfox this entire time
Shit, it makes sense now.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #152849

what
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Cheridan
Byond Username: Cheridan

Post by Cheridan » #152859

oranges wrote: Also if any tg devs are listening, pm me because I have some ideas for fur races.
sent ;)
/tg/station spriter, admin, and headcoder. Feel free to contact me via PM with questions, concerns, or requests.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #152992

MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #153046

I am confused and terrified.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #153063

oranges wrote: Earlier this year, I was going to steal my parents money to get surgery to become a dog, but now that I have SS13 I don't have to.

this reminds me of the time someone posted an image set on 4chan of them removing parts from a recently deceased dog and literally sewing paws/ears and even the fucking mouth/muzzle onto a guy

i didnt browse for a while after that