my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Re: 2k16 /pol/

Post by Ricotez » #238244

The asshole who rammed that bus into the Christmas market in Berlin died in a firefight with a rookie police officer in Italy.

While we're on the subject of assholes, Trump and Putin want to restart the nuclear arms race.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #238248

It's sure to revitalise the industry.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #238269

Oh good thing them being friends will stop escalaRACE ME BRO!
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #238273

Since when is clean, efficient nuclear power a bad thing
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #238277

Merkel smells
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #238279

She's East German, they can't afford proper soap.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #238290

DemonFiren wrote:She's German, they can't afford proper soap.
Fixed that for you
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #238292

We make our own.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #238326

Is that a holocaust joke
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #238339

I cannot confirm nor deny that, assuming such jokes even exist.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #238349

Did you just deny the holocaust existed?
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #238351

I'm German, not American. Our politics don't work like that.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #238358

Eggs
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #238477

the Energiewende in Germany didn't go without its bumps, but the country now generates so much solar power that on a sunny day they actually have a power surplus
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #238520

Which is why Russia and America want to make nuclear winter, they jealous.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #238747

>solar power
>the non scattered rays of the sun are commonly described as white light
>Germany is literally run by White Power
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #238759

So coal and oil would be black power then? No wonder americans are cucks.
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #238764

If coal and oil are black power why isn't Germany using it?
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #238777

America uses many different power types because we are a melting pot
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #238991

Wikipedia is shit on a lot of things

Just ask any teacher in school, it regularly gets things wrong because people just never bothered to correct it, or these people just don't know it's wrong
Last edited by XSI on Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
A3STH3T1CS
Byond Username: Mack3r3l

Post by A3STH3T1CS » #239011

wikipedia denied all the evidence of pizzagate from a well known contributor with a page of his own already and they told him he wasn't well enough known to make a page.

he got his livestream on youtube shut down too
banned consecutively from multiple communities
professional space law botanist
<Pirou> Xhuis: You have 10 unread memos. You may read them by speaking in the channel. <Xhuis> ?!
<Chocobro> aesthetics is the best flower maker
Username change: Mackerel -> A3STH3T1CS
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #239024

I always thought most of the fraud was shit like postal votes in the names of previous residents and the like, not the part where you physically go into the booth. You can't vote twice in person 'cause they cross your name off the list when you vote, and if you claim to be someone else to vote as them and that person then shows up to vote, it'll be obvious that something has gone awry. Voter turnout isn't so low that you can reliably guess that any particular person may or may not decide to vote that day.

If any fraud is taking place it's in getting onto the electoral register in the first place, not at the ballot box itself.
XSI

Post by XSI » #239036

Postal votes are indeed much more liable than in person votes

Like a few of those Austrian places where the postal votes brought the total number of votes up to 180% of residents living somewhere.
That seemed legit, totally.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #239044

It is the muslims towns like oldham and bradford that suffer the most postal voting frauds.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #239045

Get back in the shed.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
XSI

Post by XSI » #239055

To be fair, they are all called "Mohammed" so good fucking luck trying to figure out how many of those mohammeds are actually legit people and how many are made up
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #239059

pizzagate is a strong competitor for most retarded thing i have seen this year
Spoiler:
MrAlphonzo
Byond Username: MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #239451

A man on the internet told me pizzagate is real, so it must be true, but just because several US intelligence agencies told me that Russians interfered with the election doesn't mean its true.

:^)
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: i love alphonzo and he can be a lot of fun but bro you need to get laid come on
oranges wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:We're all friends here.
What fucking planet are you living on
oranges wrote: i'm not taking advice from a bottom bitch
OOC: IcePacks: vtubers
OOC: IcePacks: anime
OOC: IcePacks: two mistakes mankind has yet to rectify
XSI

Post by XSI » #239453

Yeah, about that

http://archive.is/wpliq
Israel essentially just released a shitton of documents about organized child kidnapping
So you know, it's not like this is a thing that has been happening in society for generations. Britain, Israel and the USA have more child kidnapping than Thailand and other well known kid-diddling resorts.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #239454

MrAlphonzo wrote:A man on the internet told me pizzagate is real, so it must be true, but just because several US intelligence agencies told me that Russians interfered with the election doesn't mean its true.

:^)

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #240335

This thread is condemned and no longer hip, current and F R E S H

SHUT IT DOWN