Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
ohnopigeons
Byond Username: Ohnopigeons
Github Username: ohnopigeons

Re: 2k16 /pol/

Post by ohnopigeons » #186409

Bottom post of the previous page:

DemonFiren wrote:Meh.
Jews, Hindus and Christians have been doing that shit for centuries, if not longer.
It's only fair the Muslims get in on it.
Muslims have also indulged on it for centuries, the problem is that they're still doing it, and somehow it's getting worse year by year.

The best explanation is that the outcome is the result of the Islamic faith, and I quote, violently combusting with with social technologies like the Internet. One can argue the phenomenon's similar to Trump's success in the Republican primary, where the Internet became the main venue for Trump and his fans, circumventing any mass media and their gatekeepers.
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #186411

Buddhists can be pretty peaceful with literally every other faith except muslims though

Also, this would have ended much quicker and safer if the gays had guns.
Just put some pocket pistols up the ass and they can draw eachothers guns, they're reaching for them already in a club like that
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #186415

I would say guns make poor suppositories but I suppose Americans have the first hand experience on this one.
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #186421

In the club I don't think more or less guns would've made a difference.

Hell I think he even got into a gun fight early on with a Police Officer from what I recall.

Considering how packed the club must have been to bring 50 dead people and over 50 more wounded, if everyone started shooting I can bet a lot more people would've died.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #186738

[youtube]-XNFokmDKrE[/youtube]

Apparently The Extinguisher had visited the gay club many many times before the massacre.

Anyone else get the feeling he was a latent homosexual who was ashamed of himself?
Like the dad that collected nazi memorabilia from American Beauty?
XSI

Post by XSI » #186751

That does explain why his wife was apparently planning divorce
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #186796

His wife also helped him to prepare for the shooting.
Bring back papercult.

XSI

Post by XSI » #186802

Thats one way to get rid of a husband you dont want anymore
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #187223

[youtube]ZbM6WbUw7Bs[/youtube]
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #187313

Uwah, T-trump-sempai, your wall is s-so erect!
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #187362

trumpu make anime real again
InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #187366

Two nukes weren't enough.
Bring back papercult.

Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #187367

When he builds the wall, I hope he adds gargoyles
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #187370

gargoyles would be too dangerous. too many inbred subhumanoids would die playing batman on it
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #189250

RIP Britbongistan either way.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #189266

Soon Britain will leave EU, and the globalist empire will crumble. Or not, in which case it's horrible.
Bring back papercult.

Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #189267

UK leaves EU, Cameron resigns, Nigel Farage is elected PM, Trump is elected president, US and UK leave NATO and form their own new alliance, Trudeau is removed following a national populist coup d'etat and Canada joins in, the London-Washington-Ottawa Axis is born, fast forward 8 years, World Peace is achieved
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #189271

InsaneHyena wrote:Soon Britain will leave EU, and the globalist empire will crumble. Or not, in which case it's horrible.
You must be either Arch-Conservative or Russian to come up with this line of bullshit.

Merkelreich forever.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ohnopigeons
Byond Username: Ohnopigeons
Github Username: ohnopigeons

Post by ohnopigeons » #189435

There's no way Brexit is happening, the powers that be won't and haven't allowed it.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #189471

>What are they going to do, invade Britain?
>EU is trying to get an army for themselves
>Oh

If you were on the fence before, that shit is not okay. The EU cucks tried to do this in secret and were going to hold the vote for if they should or shouldn't raise an army the day after the Brit vote to stay or leave. Seedy business.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #189475

Sounds like a sensible thing to have I mean if the Brexit vote goes through the EU has insane neighbours on two fronts in addition to the middle east pressure cooker.
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #189503

It's happening lads.
The Brexit is coming.
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #189504

Wow you are actually this barmy.

No clue what the economic outcome of being this precious will be.
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #189508

Can't put a price on freedom lad.
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #189509

You were already free hence being able to leave doofus.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #189523

https://www.google.com/search?q=brexit& ... 8&oe=utf-8

Fuck that's close.

RIP the EU/Europe though, Britain will survive so that's good.
Last edited by ShadowDimentio on Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #189524

Epic quadpost mate.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #189527

Holy shit though there's a shitload of people screaming about this REEEE THE END IS NIGH MUH ECONOMIES AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fucking grab some popcorn and read with me here

https://twitter.com/search?q=brexit&ref ... r%5Esearch

Also that's generally how majority rule works fam
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Sidon
Byond Username: Sidon

Post by Sidon » #189528

RIP Britain another celebrity gone in 2016 :sad:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #189529

Fourth Reich is coming, you could have stopped it, you could have provided counterbalance to Merkel.

Now Germany will rule all.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #189530

The way I understand it, Britain got out of a sinking ship and now has the power to tell all the Muslims that want a quick jump over the British channel to do some rapes to fuck off back to the middle east unless they come through the front door with all their papers.

Meanwhile Europe will be burned to the ground while the SJWs keep the authorities from doing something to stop the Muslims because IT'S THEIR CULTURE!!
Last edited by ShadowDimentio on Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #189531

Sorry lad but I can't hear you over the sound of all this Freedom(tm). Plus if Germany goes Fourth Reich we can make it Three World Wars and One World Cup

DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #189532

I'd say damaged, not sinking, and now they get to enjoy their swim.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Sidon

Post by Sidon » #189534

Man the UK currency has dropped so much no wonder it's called the pound
dezzmont
Byond Username: Dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #189535

As someone who has a basic understanding of economics, I am now laughing at all of the people who thought that deliberately creating a market panic was a good idea.

British citizens just lost 1/10th of their savings in a few hours. Index funds are crashing. The pound just had the largest drop in value basically ever. And no, these are not things that bounce back after a day, economies death spiral in these conditions.
ShadowDimentio wrote:The way I understand it, Britain got out of a sinking ship and now has the power to tell all the Muslims that want a quick jump over the British channel to do some rapes to fuck off back to the middle east unless they come through the front door with all their papers.

Meanwhile Europe will be burned to the ground while the SJWs keep the authorities from doing something to stop the Muslims because IT'S THEIR CULTURE!!
You understand comically incorrectly. Britain was never part of the Schengen area and thus leaving the EU does absolutely nothing to keep EU citizens out, because EU citizens never at any point had the right to freely move into the UK.
Last edited by dezzmont on Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #189536

Sidon wrote:Man the UK currency has dropped so much no wonder it's called the pound
First laugh of the morning goes to you, my man.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #189537

All the fear-mongering was done by people wanting to stay, and now that they didn't get what they wanted all hell is breaking loose as people stupid enough to believe them are flipping shit.

Now would really be the time for some world leaders to step up and tell everyone to chill the fuck out before they capsize the economy boat.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #189538

I hope this starts a dmonio effect tbh. The EU as an entity is officially over.
It's time for:-
Frexit
Grexit.
Departugal.
Italeave.
Czechout.
Oustria.
Finish.
Slovakout.
Latervia.
Byegium
dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #189539

ShadowDimentio wrote:All the fear-mongering was done by people wanting to stay, and now that they didn't get what they wanted all hell is breaking loose as people stupid enough to believe them are flipping shit.

Now would really be the time for some world leaders to step up and tell everyone to chill the fuck out before they capsize the economy boat.
It wasn't fear-mongering. It was economics 101. Pretty much every world leader and economist predicted this outcome, including world leaders with terrible relationships to the EU who would benefit politically if the UK left.

No one in the EU has any incentive to tell people to calm down either, or any major economic player. Pretty much every UK based investment asset is now irreparably toxic, because that is how economies work, they in large part are based on investor confidence and even IF every world leader said it was fine no one with any amount of sense would re-invest into the UK at this point in time simply because the crash already happened.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #189540

The people stupid enough to believe the fearmongering were those who voted Leave.
The fearmongering was done by Brexitfags, directed at how evil the union is that happened to ensure your prosperity and prevent crashes like this.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #189542

Economics 101 time because they apparently don't teach this shit in Britain:

10 fucking percent of your savings were wiped out because investors wisely realize that your country is destroying its export and likely import market, because the EU is your biggest trading partner and there is no chance in hell the UK is going to maintain a free trade zone with the EU if the EU wants to remain a thing, which it does. If you were not aware, the fact that Britain had control over its own monetary policy but also was part of the free trade zone, along with the City of London's business friendly laws, made Britain one of the finance capitols of the world. It is probably the biggest driver of your economy, so fucking with that means that now your money, which can only be used to buy assets within the UK which is how currency fucking works, is now worth much less, because anything worth buying in the UK is worth much less.

With a 10% loss in savings people are not going to invest, both because there is now less wealth to invest, and, in some ways more importantly, people invest based on assumed future value. If your currency is rapidly losing value, this means that investors realize that the interest they earn will likely not be able to match the loss in current buying power. This is called opportunity cost, you all play video-games so I assume you understand the concept: If you are doing one thing with your resources, you can't do something else. Getting more pounds doesn't matter if the larger sum of pounds is likely to be worth less than what you could buy with it now.

This means that investment in the UK, or at least Britain, will stop and people will rapidly ditch UK assets, meaning a stock market crash. This in fact already happened, and there is talk about closing the stock market, which would dramatically damage investor confidence even more. It is a mad race to ditch toxic assets, which is pretty much the herald of a severe recession.

This is super basic shit that anyone with even a basic understanding of economics can fucking tell you, which is why UK economists fucking BEGGED you to not vote yes. But you did, so now it is time to post the memes.

Watching British savings get wiped out is like watching the sub count on the Fine Bros drop. All Britons are now 12% poorer from yesterday. Your fucking currency just dropped by 2 percent of its original value in the time it took me to write this shit.
Last edited by dezzmont on Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #189545

CAN'T
PUT
A
PRICE
TAG
ON
FREEDOM
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #189548

To my understanding, that sounds about right from a strictly economic point, however one of the !!BIG!! reasons Brexit was happening was because of the migrant crisis, which you didn't mention.

Losing a free trade zone with one of your biggest trading partners is a terrible loss, however to keep that trading partner they also demanded you let in a whole bunch of Islamic migrants who'd be nothing but a burden on your economy and who also foster some particularly toxic ideologies, like how being gay should be criminalized or how women are inferior etc.

I mean, look at Germany. They were doing pretty damn well for themselves, but suddenly they open the doors to the migrants and OH GOD EVERYTHING IS AWFUL

Might be missing some stuff here though, so I dunno man.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #189549

Again, you were never part of the Schengen area and thus leaving the EU changes fucking nothing in regards to the migrant crisis, because it was never the UK's problem.

That isn't even getting into the migrant debate, it just was never a fucking issue involved in the UK's relationship to the EU, so basing your choice on that means you are fucking retarded and were played by a UK politician telling you to shoot yourself to stop brown people from moving next door when it was already fully possible for the UK to refuse any and all EU citizens from coming to the island. The UK has total control over its own borders now, meaning they could refuse the CEO of a German company from moving to the UK as easily as a poor migrant/refugee who likely literally can't afford the trip anyway.
Last edited by dezzmont on Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #189550

Definitely are missing stuff.

It ain't awful, for one. Teach 'em German, put 'em to work. Lotsa very educated people, some at the uni I work at.
Of course you have to silence both the troublesome ones and the right-wing populists.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #189551

DemonFiren wrote:Definitely are missing stuff.

It ain't awful, for one. Teach 'em German, put 'em to work. Lotsa very educated people, some at the uni I work at.
Of course you have to silence both the troublesome ones and the right-wing populists.
Yeah a lot of people forget most of the refugees are Syrian, which means they are liberal in the political science sense and not the leftist sense, well educated, and from a middle class economic background... meaning they are literally the perfect first generation immigrants.

Most of the problems were caused by idiotic neighboring countries to the EU who tried to pretty much halt any refugees from fleeing which created a huge clusterfuck and enabled human smugglers to capitalize on the situation and move a lot of non-refugees as well.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #189554

That's assuming they have any interest in becoming a German citizen rather than just staying a Syrian that is currently staying in Germany, which are two very different things. Also they're nearly all uneducated and would need INTENSE governmental investment to be brought up to a decent working force instead of a few million untrained workers.

>Played by a UK politician

I got most of these opinions from Sargon whose research has pretty much always been spot on as has his observations.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #189557

ShadowDimentio wrote:That's assuming they have any interest in becoming a German citizen rather than just staying a Syrian that is currently staying in Germany, which are two very different things. Also they're nearly all uneducated and would need INTENSE governmental investment to be brought up to a decent working force instead of a few million untrained workers.

>Played by a UK politician

I got most of these opinions from Sargon whose research has pretty much always been spot on as has his observations.
Most refugees are actually very well educated, though obviously they are poor due to losing most of their stuff. The issue is Turkey tried to pretty much stop anyone from reaching the EU which created a huge mess which caused chaos. Refugees generally don't return to their home countries, and even if they do, the economic benefits of migration still occur. Educated migrants especially are fucking amazing for the economy, which is why places in the US that actively try to attract them despite their lack of wealth do very well.

Sargon is totally wrong. He is more of a logician than an economist, because any economist who understands fucking anything about their discipline would tell you that it was a bad idea and would absolutely wreck the British economy. Projected GDP drops were around 7%, which is terrible, but are now being revised to be much higher.

And, again, the UK is not part of the Schengen agreement, meaning the EU in no way sets their immigration policy. The Brexit campaign was in part masterminded by some very overtly racist politicians who inceptioned the idea that it had anything to do with the Migrant crisis using some pretty overtly racist cultural memes. Its like saying the US should leave NATO so that it can stop people from emigrating from Mexico. It is just such a comically bad misunderstanding of what the EU is that I wonder how I fucking know more about it than most people in Britain.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #189559

I dunno man, we'll just have to see.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Sidon

Post by Sidon » #189561

At least the illogical speculation is over, so it's finally time to see people stick to their views now!
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #189562

The euro dropped 8.4% in value over the course of 5 hours after Britain left the EU

1% is a massive drop typically
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS