W   W
C W C
in advance of my eventual forum ban, I just wanted to say
you are mom is gay
Malkevin

Re: 2k17 /pol/

Post by Malkevin » #365526

Grazyn wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:Speaking as somehow who actually talks to girls most of them are uncomfortable with dudes walking into the ladies roon
I agree that it would be uncomfortable for other women to have to undress together with a stunning hot bombshell who unravels her monster cock in front of them, it's not the same thing for places where you do your thing mostly alone./quote]
It's always about the monster cock for you trap loving faggots

Also every cleaner I've ever spoken to has generally said women's bathrooms are the most disgusting, girls are gross, keep them away from my porcelain throne
lntigracy
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Intigracy

Post by lntigracy » #365527

Women's bathrooms actually do end up more disgusting than men's rooms, it's surprising and horrible.
in advance of my eventual forum ban, I just wanted to say
you are mom is gay
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #365531

It bears mentioning at this point- being trans may have a strong biological origin. The uncomfirmed, but rather plausible, hypothesis is that changing hormone levels in the womb, or hormone levels above one signaling cascade threshold but below another, coupled with particular genes, can result in a phenotypically female brain in a phenotypically male body.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #365688

They knew that way back in ye olde medieval times

A fourth son was considered likely to be gay, and any further sons too. Today we know this is because of hormones from pregnancies and the female body adapting to said pregnancies by producing more female hormones to deal with it
Which gets carried into the unborn kid by the umbilical cord
But back in those days, they didn't think they were women in a man's body. They were just really effeminate men who happened to like other men
Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #365706

XSI wrote:They knew that way back in ye olde medieval times

A fourth son was considered likely to be gay, and any further sons too. Today we know this is because of hormones from pregnancies and the female body adapting to said pregnancies by producing more female hormones to deal with it
Which gets carried into the unborn kid by the umbilical cord
But back in those days, they didn't think they were women in a man's body. They were just really effeminate men who happened to like other men
Well, "gay" and "transgender" aren't precisely the same thing. I know gay people who are super non-effeminate, for instance, who aren't adequately explained by that theory.
But if you want to get into medieval understandings of the phenomenon, there are lots of ancient cultures that firmly believed in some form of "woman's soul, man's body" as a distinct class of people.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #365741

They also believed the sun was pushed by a giant shit beetle
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #365743

CosmicScientist wrote:DnD IRL Edition
Every country's political leader is its GM.

US is run by a GM that only barely knows the system and is determined to do things his own way, bringing them in frequent conflict with rules lawyers at the table. Snacks must be earned ingame, same as EXP.
Canada is run by a GM that obsesses over inclusivity and isn't afraid to grind the session to a halt to make everyone feel welcome. Snacks are handed out freely during gametime, EXP is rationed based on how oppressed you are.
Mexico is run by a GM with favoritism issues and showers people they like with loot while everyone else dies to the rampant random encounters and PvP. Snacks are locked in a vending machine that only accepts 100$ bills, EXP is only given to people the GM likes.

Stats and skills are rolled at chargen and can't be modified without a lot of hard work ingame. PvP is discouraged but allowed at all times. Cheating is okay as long as you don't get caught, No exotic races (looking at you, lizardpeople!), humans only.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #365745

Super Aggro Crag wrote:They also believed the sun was pushed by a giant shit beetle
i don't think it's controversial to say that ancient people had a better understanding of their own minds than astrophysics

of course, that doesn't "prove" anything- but by and large I think that the position "transgender people are all victims of Munchhausen syndrome/the liberals/soy/other external cause" isn't a tenable one, for the reasons I expounded on at length previously.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #365750

Only the ones I don't like
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #365766

lol the soyboy thing is hilarious just because of shit like this

cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #365794

Womens' suffrage was a mistake.
XSI

Post by XSI » #365796

Giving women the right to work was a mistake

It turned into an obligation to work and now all jobs basically only pay half of what they'd pay before because the available labour pool doubled. Capitalism ho!
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #365801

Screemonster wrote:lol the soyboy thing is hilarious just because of shit like this
The weak should fear the strong
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #365803

If you look at a lot of Human's Rights advancements from the perspective of them being to benefit businesses - you'll see a lot of it lines up.

Work for women essentially doubled the available labour pool and you didn't have to pay them as much as a man. Easy immigration also increased the labour pool and allowed businesses to lower pay from a higher influx of workers.
Even the Transgender bathroom controversy is small potatoes but you'll see a lot of businesses, and public institutions, advocate a universal unisex bathroom policy since it'd let them cut costs by having one singular bathroom. It may not sound like it'd save that much at first but if you consider a big megacorporation with thousands upon thousands of locations? Cutting costs by 10% could save them millions.

Not saying any of this is bad but I can't help but notice that a lot of times, Human Rights activist groups and corporations have aligned goals but different motivations.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #365808

It's still happening today with corporations and the far left. Some corporation throws out a 3 minute propaganda video for them and they'll eat it up and shower them with praise, all the while the same corporation is gouging everyone for everything they can.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #365814

Drynwyn wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:They also believed the sun was pushed by a giant shit beetle
i don't think it's controversial to say that ancient people had a better understanding of their own minds than astrophysics
Considering that they believed a person's health was due to the balance of four types of bile, and that the best way to treat an imbalance was through bleeding or drilling into someone's skull...

No, it's safe to say the ancients were really fucking ignorant about everything
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #365815

"They believed it in the past" is pretty much as substantive an argument as "the bible said it", especially with how constantly things believed in the past were so extremely wrong.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
XSI

Post by XSI » #365818

In the past they believed if you yawned, the devil could steal your soul from your mouth. Thats why people covered their mouth while yawning
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #365839

I hate the devil
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #365880

ShadowDimentio wrote:It's still happening today with corporations and the far left. Some corporation throws out a 3 minute propaganda video for them and they'll eat it up and shower them with praise, all the while the same corporation is gouging everyone for everything they can.
See this post?

This is reaching. This is trying way too hard.

Don't do this.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #365893

The counterpoint about reaching is that often this is what happens and denying people from being free to make assumptions for themselves basically protects the entities carrying it out under a guise of that would be too absurd. Sometimes conspiracy theorists find a conspiracy, some people call it wearing a tin hat and listening to Alex Jones whilst others call it real investigative journalism.

Crazy whack shit happens all the time, in reality & precautionary folklore like the Trojan horse which is probably the OG grandaddy of getting totally punked out of nowhere via something plausible but seeming inconcievable of all time. Otherwise i would say your proposed non-stretching view of reality is small, repetitive & arrogant to assume that you would know the way things would pan out.

Reach away amigo's.

Spoiler:
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #365921

epic fail. you nerds need to learn tolerance. maybe try playing undertale thats a start.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #365924

captain sawrge wrote:epic fail. you nerds need to learn tolerance. maybe try playing undertale thats a start.

spoken like a true SJW cuck go back to sewedan you subhuman
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #365928

ShadowDimentio wrote:"They believed it in the past" is pretty much as substantive an argument as "the bible said it", especially with how constantly things believed in the past were so extremely wrong.
Again, my argument isn't actually "they believed it in the past", but XSI brought it up so I figured I'd mention it. I have presented previously a thorough argument not grounded in, or related to, "they believed it in the past". (https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 50#p365128)
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #365959

CosmicScientist wrote:
Wyzack wrote:
captain sawrge wrote:epic fail. you nerds need to learn tolerance. maybe try playing undertale thats a start.

spoken like a true SJW cuck go back to sewedan you subhuman
swedistan*

Keep up with the PC narrative that Sweden's cucked by imports.
I believe you meant to say "Northern Caliphate"
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #365963

The last Swedish king took refuge in the Ottoman empire after the russians made his anus bleed, so technically they have been the moslem's bitch for quite a while.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #366046

So. Um. How do we fix the US without scalping DC.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #366048

ThanatosRa wrote:So. Um. How do we fix the US without scalping DC.
scalp DC
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #366056

Drynwyn wrote:
scalp DC
Pls no. No violence. But that is also how desperate and powerless I feel.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #366111

not to get overly political or anything but baked mac and cheese is good. all mac and cheese should be baked, if you're cooking it on a stovetop its not good
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #366114

fuck mac and cheese

make pasta bakes.

they taste better and look better and you also get tomato sauce and cheese sauce its all gravy
crack is whack but smacks got your back
XSI

Post by XSI » #366119

Just get macaroni, some cheese, maybe a bit of meat like maybe little blocks of ham or slices of salami or something. Or meatballs...

And then pour ketchup on that
Just dump a load of ketchup on it
Surprisingly good that way, and easy to make too
Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #366127

ThanatosRa wrote:
Drynwyn wrote:
scalp DC
Pls no. No violence. But that is also how desperate and powerless I feel.
i concur; minimize violence. i just count DC's violence as violence.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #366145

Have you ever considered giving up on being rebel scum and rejoining the empire?
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #366147

>Joining the country where trolling someone online lands you a year in jail

I think we'll decline
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
TehSteveo
Byond Username: TehSteveo

Post by TehSteveo » #366174

Malkevin wrote:The last Swedish king took refuge in the Ottoman empire after the russians made his anus bleed, so technically they have been the moslem's bitch for quite a while.
More a convenience as Sweden spent time beating up classic enemies of the Ottomans; Poland-Lithuania and the Russian Empire prior to Charles XII's defeat and exile. They also chased the Swedes out after they started demanding more and more and were booted out.
Freedom
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #366198

"They also chased the Swedes out after they started demanding more and more and were booted out."

Well that's ironic
XSI

Post by XSI » #366235

Live fire gun enthusiasts on the wall

Any drone you shoot, you can keep
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #366241

the only thing that can stop a bad drone with a drug

IS A GOOD DRONE WITH A GUN!
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #366257

Incomptinence wrote:the only thing that can stop a bad drone with a drug

i sexually identify as a downscaled attack helicopter with a remote control
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #366330

DemonFiren wrote:

you can remote-control me tbh
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #366345

Drynwyn wrote:
DemonFiren wrote:

you can remote-control me tbh
NSFW:
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #366443

Am I a bad person for thinking that it'd be funny if by some twisted miracle Al Franken became president and did his inaugural address in the Stuart Smalley voice?

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #366456

A drone is fine too.png
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #366503

Wtf is that?
XSI

Post by XSI » #366528

Its great, thats what it is
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #366557

Anonmare wrote:
A drone is fine too.png
lol

reminds me of today, I was watching TNG and got to the episode where Barclay made a bunch of holodeck programs for himself featuring other crewmembers in some very specific roles and then the crewmembers in question walked in on it
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #366619

Heh... retard Riker.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #366624

oops there goes net neutrality
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #366626

Woops there goes gravity