2k17 /pol/

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Re: 2k17 /pol/

Post by Wyzack » #277376

Bottom post of the previous page:

The Ganges river is literally what an underhive sump would be like
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #277490

So now that the ganges is a person this means that putting unwanted things into it is a violation.

Good thing India isn't known for having a rape culture,
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #277493

CosmicScientist wrote:
Wyzack wrote:The Ganges river is literally what an underhive sump would be like
What was that drink they brewed in hives because amasec and I suppose even ethanol was too expensive/in short supply?
Second Best i believe it is called
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
lntigracy
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Intigracy

Post by lntigracy » #277556

oranges wrote:Wyzack acting like a few people dead to a bomb in russia is a tragedy when loads of people get blown up every day in the middle east is the real irony.
If you see shit in the toilet, you flush it and move on.

It's a more noticeable issue when there's shit on the table.
in advance of my eventual forum ban, I just wanted to say
you are mom is gay
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #277595

Russia is not the table, it's at most the floor
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #277634

Yes, but it is the bathroom floor, so it is still cleaner than the middle east-toilet and we don't expect there to be shit on there
It's closer to where shit normally goes, but it's still not normally there
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #277645

Only a few inches off the once spotlessly clean but now dirtying bidet, which we know to be continental.

Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #277683

The Senate Republicans "went nuclear" and rewrote the rules because the dems refused to play ball, now supreme court nominees only need 51 rather than 60 votes to get in, still a majority but a smaller majority. Unsurprisingly each side blamed the other. I wonder if the Republicans will revert this decision after Gorsich gets in?

I've only vaguely kept in touch with this, important as it may be, because the news can't be trusted for shit and nobody's made a video about in on youtube. I've heard through the grapevine that Gorsich was a fine judge and it would be totally in-character for the Dems to be assblasted that they lost so hard and try to cockblock Gorsich on principle. Anyone know more?
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #277690

NEWS NEWS SYRIA GOT BOMBED BY THE US, SHEEEEEEEEEEYIT
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #277693

I GOT SPURS THAT JINGLE JANGLE JINGLE
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #277694

please don't jump down my throat this is an honest to god question

didn't people vote for trump on the grounds that he would stay out of syria/etc. and hillary wouldn't
Limey wrote:its too late.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #277696

I guess, but that was probably under the assumption that they wouldn't keep gassing their citizens. It's not like Trump is jumping all over Syria for stuff that happened in Obama's era, there's definitely a cased to be made for an intervention.
Last edited by ShadowDimentio on Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #277698

No it was mostly because Killary wanted to go nuclear on Russia, not Syria
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #277701

D&B wrote:No it was mostly because Killary wanted to go nuclear on Russia, not Syria
is there a source for either candidate wanting to go to war with anyone??? I've never heard of anything like this before

I have a hard time believing anyone would want to start a war
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #277710

is there a source for either candidate wanting to go to war with anyone??? I've never heard of anything like this before

This is what a Hillary voter looks like.
Bring back papercult.

Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #277711

InsaneHyena wrote:

This is what a Hillary voter looks like.
I asked a simple question and you go for the LOL XD LIBCUCK shitpost?

I try to ask questions and keep an open mind and this shit happens once again, how do you ever expect to convince anyone you're right when you do this
lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #277712

[youtube]Lu72p4p8cGI[/youtube]

She's very anti-Russia and in most of her speeches she was blaming them for one thing or another, like Trump with China.
It's why Russia became the scapegoat for her losing the election.
you are mom is gay
InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #277715

Also, absolutely happening. It's been an honor shitposting with you all, let's hope we don't nuke you in response
Bring back papercult.

Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #277716

lntigracy wrote:[youtube]Lu72p4p8cGI[/youtube]
Is there anywhere that links the full unedited versions of these snippets so I can watch those instead? No offense but this is obviously not unbiased
lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #277720

[youtube]Rfm4unbyHV0[/youtube]
you are mom is gay
lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #277721

She's a warmonger and a habitual liar, like when she landed in some middle east country under "sniper fire", even though there's videos of how calm the situation was with no gunshots going off.
you are mom is gay
InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #277722

Uh, guys, the missiles.
Bring back papercult.

lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #277726

Russia was warned ahead of time and pulled out their men, it doesn't matter.
you are mom is gay
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #277729

Qbopper wrote:please don't jump down my throat this is an honest to god question

didn't people vote for trump on the grounds that he would stay out of syria/etc. and hillary wouldn't
Didn't vote for Trump, but refused to vote for Hillary partially on the grounds that she wanted war from day one. What differentiates this in my opinion is the fact that it was in direct response to a major violation of international law (fucking chemical weapons) rather than "Russia likes them". I don't think even Russia is going to back them on this one. Also, Hillary wanted to enact a no-fly zone that Russia would have almost certainly violated. The missile strikes themselves were very targeted and a proportional response in my opinion. Trump waited for a reason, Hillary didn't care if there was one.

Also,

>Trump is a Russian puppet
>Trump bombs the fuck out of Russia's bitch
lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #277732

One of Trump's draws in his campaign was the fact he was preaching for possible friendship with Russia as opposed to the constant stormy relationships.

I have no doubt there was some sort of communication between the US and Moscow before the bombs, otherwise we'd already be hearing about a negative response from Russia.
you are mom is gay
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #277736

lntigracy wrote:One of Trump's draws in his campaign was the fact he was preaching for possible friendship with Russia as opposed to the constant stormy relationships.

I have no doubt there was some sort of communication between the US and Moscow before the bombs, otherwise we'd already be hearing about a negative response from Russia.
Like I've said many times, I'm hardly a Trump fan but the fucking autistic screeching about Russia making him win makes me want to fucking shoot someone. If the "Russia did it" narrative survives this I'll down my body weight in bleach.

You're probably right though, if there was a chance Russia had troops there I'm sure they were warned in advance. Russia isn't going to defend something like this.
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #277738

Luke Cox wrote: What differentiates this in my opinion is the fact that it was in direct response to a major violation of international law (fucking chemical weapons)
Hilary/Obama literally used the same justification that Trump is now using. This is not the first gas attack attributed to Assad.
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #277740

Admittedly not, but it's pretty damn evident. For Trump, this is pretty damn restrained. Another big reason I'm actually pretty okay with this is that it's a much more measured response than boots on the ground and a no-fly zone over the country. As long as it doesn't escalate beyond this I'm fine with it.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #277758

this is /pol/ Qbopper, facts and logic don't apply here, just meme magic
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #277764

Trump hasn't really done anything crazy so far. The best we've gotten from him is some bad healthcare rewrites that he didn't even like and killed and a travel ban that was only exceptional in the backlash.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #277771

He's not what I wanted, but so far he has less blood on his hands than any president in the past 20 or so years, which counts for something in my book
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #277775

Every day I say a prayer to the ghost of Fritz Haber in SCIENTIST HELL to grant us the strength to pour shitloads of chlorine triflouride over the middle east until the samd burns into a sheet of glass and reflects the suns rays back into space and blinds a god damn alien.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #277818

InsaneHyena wrote:Also, absolutely happening. It's been an honor shitposting with you all, let's hope we don't nuke you in response
the americucks get to play fallout
the cheekis get to play metro
i think i'll emigrate
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #277820

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/04/06/the-us-w ... icial.html

This seems to have been done with some degree of cooperation with Russia. Sorry folks, no Fallout this time
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #277821

and there i was hoping for muh deff claws
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #277823

told you guys
you are mom is gay
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #277824

I want to believe that Mattis said something like "some of you guys are alright, don't come to the airbase tomorrow"
lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #277828

[youtube]Vpz3HaW6kqk[/youtube]
you are mom is gay
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #277830

>Chemical attack
>Real attack
>Done by Assad
Pick two and only two

Assad will not do a chemical attack because that shit is exactly what his enemies are waiting for, it will make him very unpopular with Russia, it will cost him a lot and it will legitimize the currently not even slightly legitimate opposition he has there. Not to mention that Syria is actually winning this thing at the moment so it's unlikely to be from desperation
And on the other side, the rebels have been using chemical weapons before, are known to have these weapons, and have been trying to cause public outrage by showing off pictures of attacks they claimed done by Assad's forces, but were in fact done by inter-rebel fighting or ISIS, with cases of them massively overstating the injuries for the sake of getting more sympathy

So I'm not really seeing it. They may claim it was done by Assad, but at this point they're going to need to get some real solid proof to overcome what we already know to be the case(For those paying attention)
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #277839

I distinctly remember coverage of IS using chemical attacks to cover their tracks in Mosul to which it was attributed to be chlorine or sarin, some kind of chemical gas of that kind. Somebody in Assad's army might be a sympathiser &/or bribed to commit this attack and make him look bad, given that lately he already has mostly control of the situation on his side of the fence, foriegn super powers on board and now the americans are basically firing missiles as further warning because they fucked up or somebody tried to false flag this for international attention.

- If it was a deliberate attempt, i think they were TRYING to ethical-trigger American intervention on purpose just so they can pull a Saddam Hussein and expand the territory of goat-romancer terrorists from iraq (formerly saddam's territory) because of interventionalist thinking, if this was Hillary

1.) Hillary would refuse to collude with the Russians, given the mutual dislike between each other, and Hillary before even now would state that Russia being heavy handed with their weapons would be a war crime making things AS tense as the "cold-war" like Obama administration.

2.)In response to Hillary sabre rattling, Russia would go the extra mile and try to comprimise the Syrian administration just to spite the Americans. Or America would put boots on the ground, but then there's a inevitable risk that Russia doesn't stop its indiscriminate bombing, and a incident where a American target might be bombed could trigger a state of crisis. Boots on the ground while its still being bombed by colluding but non-aligned forces is a VERY bad idea.

Everything from Turkey to the horn of Africa is kinda fucked at the moment.

Spoiler:
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #277842

It'll be interesting to see how they react when Trump doesn't respond like Hillary would (this doesn't seem all that evocative of a drawn-out conflict).
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #277843

https://theaviationist.com/2017/04/07/u ... ow-so-far/

tl;dr: The Tomahawks flew across an area covered by the notorious S-400 russian SAM system, not a single missile was intercepted, so either the S-400 is way, way worse than advertised or the russians simply turned it off to let the missiles through
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #277844

They knew about it in advance. Even Russia isn't crazy enough to back someone who uses chemical weapons
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #277866

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39510351

>scotland could join canada

I'm dying of laughter, help.
私は完璧
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #277869

"Scotland could join canada, claims some Scotland-obsessed banger from Canada"

All I can think of is the Chewin' the Fat sketch with the canadian visitors who were enamoured with the idea of Scotland more than the reality of Scotland
[youtube]gX_8knnjbbo[/youtube]
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #277870

TFW Scotland wants sovereignty so they can give up their sovereignty
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #277872

I know right

SNP policy for the last decade has been "we want to be independent, Westminster aren't allowing Holyrood to interfere with the lives of our citizens as much as we want to"
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #277886

Remie Richards wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39510351

>scotland could join canada

I'm dying of laughter, help.
They actually think they would be the RULERS of Canada because of scottish ties & the whole scottish monarchy memes. That or people down Glasgow just want a easy supply of medicinal drugs. Not sure on the amount of refugee economic migrants they have in Canada right now. We'd also have to build a border wall between ourselves and Canada which of course is a even bigger meme of rebuilding Hadrians wall

What next, Venezuela becomes sister state with south independent Ireland after allying with the IRA?

Spoiler:
Screemonster

Post by Screemonster » #277887

it's no surprise that the only areas to support independence as a majority last time were Glasgow and Dundee, the two schemiest junkie sinkholes in the country
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #277900

Uncle Tom's are at it again, there's a attack happening in sweden involving a truck (a large one) crashing into a store after veering about hitting pedestrians.

Spoiler:
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #277901

ShadowDimentio wrote:The Senate Republicans "went nuclear" and rewrote the rules because the dems refused to play ball, now supreme court nominees only need 51 rather than 60 votes to get in, still a majority but a smaller majority. Unsurprisingly each side blamed the other. I wonder if the Republicans will revert this decision after Gorsich gets in?

I've only vaguely kept in touch with this, important as it may be, because the news can't be trusted for shit and nobody's made a video about in on youtube. I've heard through the grapevine that Gorsich was a fine judge and it would be totally in-character for the Dems to be assblasted that they lost so hard and try to cockblock Gorsich on principle. Anyone know more?
I'm not a fan of Gorsuch. He has a history of appellate rulings that drastically favor corporations over individuals.

If you aren't a fan of attacking judges based on their results and prefer a critique of their reasoning (a reasonable stance IMO), here's a quick explanation of my problem with him:

-He's a strict originalist on the Constitution.
-Lots of things that didn't exist when the Constitution was being written now exist, and have to be examined in the context of them.
-He is of the opinion that since these things didn't exist when the constitution was written, there is no original intent regarding them, and therefore the constitution cannot be applied to regulate or inhibit them in any way.

That's simply not a good way to think about the constitution, especially since it wasn't even originally intended to be interpreted solely in the context of original intent. The supreme court is there specifically TO figure out how the constitution ought apply to developing problems, not to say that it can't.

Also on a personal note he's a proponent of "natural law" philosophy which I don't care for at all. It boils down to saying:

"western christian virtues and values are inherently detectable as valuable to all who apply their reason, duh"

"what about all those cultures that don't detect them as valuable"

"NAH NAH NAH I CAN'T HEAR YOU"
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.