dwarf chat

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

dwarf chat

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #244779

(this thread is for dwarfs to chat about dwarven crafts, how much we hate Orcs and elves, and beards.)

*saunters into the drinking hall of the Dwarfhold TwinGiants station and strokes his mustache braids*

"My name is Anvähl Hammerhelm..." *looks about the drinking hall and nods dwarvishly* "and I fucking hate Orcs!" *slams fist on the bar counter and orders a snifter of Dwarf Brandy.*
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Re: dwarf chat

Post by Anonmare » #244783

Wot da zogg didja jus' say ubbout mi race ya zoggin stunty stack? Meeb bet yooz wona dem prissy elf-lovaz an suck off da uumies too.

Ork craftmanship iz o' da 'ighest qwality, no race kan ebur 'ope ter match da Orkies wen it comz ter shea superiority in weaponry, Stunties are too weak an stoopid ter ebur challenge an Ork in wun an wun fightin.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #244796

Are we Warhmmer Fantasy (rip in peace) dwarves, tolkein dwarves, or Toadyone dorfs? this is important
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #244799

*seethes with righteous dwarf fury while drinking the finest brandy* "I must admit, orc, the sheer cheek it takes to come into this hall...its impressive." *wrings brandy out of his mustache and finishes his drink* "But, you have to realize it's -!" *glasses the cunt with his snifter!* "You're about to learn, you slag-faced gimlet-eyed swine..." *teleports behind you and climbs up on a table* "Why they call me Hammerhelm!" *performs a diving headbutt to the orc for massive damage!*
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #244802

Wyzack wrote:Are we Warhmmer Fantasy (rip in peace) dwarves, tolkein dwarves, or Toadyone dorfs? this is important
(Twingiants is located in the deepest halls of the Realm of Earth
All dwarf tunnels have a road leading to it. That's why they all talk the same. You can be any dwarf.)
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #244817

im d warf
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #244819

danno wrote:im d warf
"Greetings, brother! What clan do you hail from?"
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #244942

Urist McPun is in a fey mood!
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #244945

oy fey
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #244946

aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #244947

Had to take my beard to the vet today

Everything is okay though
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #244948

Hello my fellow dwarfs it's me, Notanelf! Man, do you just HATE orks buncha uncivilized loosers? If we team up with the elves we can surly beat back those barbarians! And, elves are pretty cool guys, one time i was like stuck in a desert and dieing, but elves saved me and nursed me back to health, so bringing in a few wont hurt any one you barb- ah I mean bros!
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #244977

calzilla1 wrote:Hello my fellow dwarfs it's me, Notanelf! Man, do you just HATE orks buncha uncivilized loosers? If we team up with the elves we can surly beat back those barbarians! And, elves are pretty cool guys, one time i was like stuck in a desert and dieing, but elves saved me and nursed me back to health, so bringing in a few wont hurt any one you barb- ah I mean bros!
"An elf? Saving a dwarf? Are you sure you were not just hallucinating from overheating?"
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #244980

*In walks a dwarf rippling with muscles and covered in strange blue tattoos. He wears a pair of striped pants and no shirt, scars crisscrossing his frame and a braided ornamented beard on his face, two mowhawks running the length of his skull*

"Ach lads, is this the bloody afterlife? Was battlin the chaos hordes, lookin fer a foe mean enough to grant me the sweet release o' death. I had just split the skull o' a mean lookin eight foot tall red skinned bastard when everything went white. Some human lad in strange dress clothes said we had ter go to the stars an start callin ourselves Duradin due to management desicions,so i headbutted the impudent shit to death an wound up here"
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #244993

kobolds > dwarfs

fight me bout it
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #244995

>live in shitty dirt holes eating rats
>get used as disposable trash minions by the dragonfolk you for some reason worship
>Good at making traps and basically nothing else

I like kobolds too but saying they are just straight up better than dwarves does not make much sense tbh
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #244998

they're dextrous. they could use blowdarts with poisons, they're amazing at dodging, fantastic for stealth and ambushes, and they make good thieves.

using kobolds as cannon fodder is using them wrong, and a diet of rats is resourceful when you have a lot of them. dwarves demand alcohol, good food, a place to sleep... kobolds can live off rats, nothing more.
Spoiler:
i play those extremely ugly vampires in mascerades
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #245002

Those traits might be good for a near-vermin race struggling to survive, but you will never create masterworks, build a mighty civilization or change the course of the world (outside of snowlflake flukes/high level kobold PCs) the way dwarves do
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Re: kobold chat

Post by Armhulen » #245005

but that is where you are wrong my friend, kobolds are build to breed extremely quickly, while it takes an extremely long time for dwarves to set up a fortress, kobolds can be raiding for supplies while building camps while still gaining in numbers. in red rogue they have chaotic learning, which means they can grow extremely strong if you have some luck on your side. dwarves do have their upsides, I don't think A kobold could beat a dwarf in any one on one combat, so they're not better in every way. If you're sending kobolds to fight dwarves one on one though, you're missing the entire point of kobolds.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #245006

I just mean in general, no setting i have ever seen has had a great and mighty civilization of kobolds that did not have to skulk and steal
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #245007

Notanelf, the dwarf, here again, can we just admit that elves arnt that bad? I think we could bring a few in, dont you think my fellow dwarves?
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #245008

Sad, but true, i'll give you that one. Seriously though, try to recruit a kobolds into your fortress. they can seriously breed like ants in there, having tons of fodder that basically eat nothing /is/ pretty nice
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #245009

kobold fort mode in masterwork is wicked fun because you have more invaders than any race but orc (all the normal invader races plus all the civilized ones) and are the worst equipped to deal with them. You basically need tons of traps and poison, and a few tame orgres to help smash heads.

"Yer not foolin anyone with all that rot lad, but despite bein a bunch of vainglorious primping ninnies most elves i have seen in my day could fight like hell. O' course i hear the ones left fly around callin themselves Aelfs or some such rot these days"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #245010

calzilla1 wrote:Notanelf, the dwarf, here again, can we just admit that elves arnt that bad? I think we could bring a few in, dont you think my fellow dwarves?
as a proud member of the kobold community, i can confidently say that elves are arguably the worst thing that has ever happened, but I suppose they are pretty good at taming, bowcrafting, and to some extent, running away.

but what do elves do that kobolds or even like goblins don't do? Elves are worse at sneaking, ambushing, they aren't good at alchemy for poison tipped arrows/darts, and they live in trees.

goblins, how do we feel about them? they're too loud for sneaking, too stupid for ambushes, and breed slower than kobolds. why do they even exist?
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #245014

"TALK TA ME ABOUT GOBLINS AGAIN YA HALFWITTED LIZARD SHIT AN YER GUTS WILL PAINT THE BLOODY FLOOR"

*chugs two gallons of Bugmans XXXXXXXXX
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #245021

Armhulen wrote:
calzilla1 wrote:Notanelf, the dwarf, here again, can we just admit that elves arnt that bad? I think we could bring a few in, dont you think my fellow dwarves?
as a proud member of the kobold community, i can confidently say that elves are arguably the worst thing that has ever happened, but I suppose they are pretty good at taming, bowcrafting, and to some extent, running away.

but what do elves do that kobolds or even like goblins don't do? Elves are worse at sneaking, ambushing, they aren't good at alchemy for poison tipped arrows/darts, and they live in trees.

goblins, how do we feel about them? they're too loud for sneaking, too stupid for ambushes, and breed slower than kobolds. why do they even exist?
Well, I heard elves are WAAAY better at building, fighting, being civilized, copulating and obtaining money. Also, at least we- I mean they arn't fucking furry bait

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #245022

calzilla1 wrote:
Armhulen wrote:

Well, I heard elves are WAAAY better at building, fighting, being civilized, copulating and obtaining money. Also, at least we- I mean they arn't fucking furry bait
better at building? they live in trees.

better at fighting? weaker than humans, way weaker than dwarves, a kobold could probably beat one considering how good they are at dodging but it would be a close fight

better at bring civilized? okay fair enough sure

better at copulating? (AGAINTS KOBOLDS? L M A O)

better at obtaining money? against stealthy kobold raiders? Not a chance, dude. they breed so fast they can send out multiple raiding parties at once and still have fully staffed camps

better at furry bait? not even furries could love kobolds, they literally have ballsack skin and you know it. can't win em all

It's okay elf lover Notanelf, we'll still accept you, maybe you'll be half decent in a raiding group. Wait a second...
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #245025

Depends on the elf. Dorf fort elves are literal scum of the earth and deserve magma. Warhammer high elves build dope shit and ride dragon wyverns and sweet boats.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #245026

warhammer elves are literally cheating, DON'T EVEN GO THERE
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #245028

"We cant lads......*sniff*....its all gone"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #245036

Armhulen wrote:
calzilla1 wrote:
Armhulen wrote:

better at building? they live in trees.

better at fighting? weaker than humans, way weaker than dwarves, a kobold could probably beat one considering how good they are at dodging but it would be a close fight

better at bring civilized? okay fair enough sure

better at copulating? (AGAINTS KOBOLDS? L M A O)

better at obtaining money? against stealthy kobold raiders? Not a chance, dude. they breed so fast they can send out multiple raiding parties at once and still have fully staffed camps

better at furry bait? not even furries could love kobolds, they literally have ballsack skin and you know it. can't win em all

It's okay elf lover Notanelf, we'll still accept you, maybe you'll be half decent in a raiding group. Wait a second...
Yeah, trees are just a front for their GIANT UNDER GROUND CASTLES
They are nimble, I once saw then take down 100 kobolds with a wooden bow 100 arrows and a dull dager
Quality over quantity
Making money, not stealing
Shiggy

ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #245044

Humans are the best anyways, you get a feat at level one.

Dwarves: Good warriors
Kobolds: Good skirmishers
Elves: Good rangers
Humans: Everything lmao
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #245061

Jack of all trades and the master of none

Also they're too big
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #245062

Super setting dependent. Dwarves are often the best craftsmen and elves are usually the best magic users
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #245063

I'm always referencing doof fort just to be clear.

just to be clear i love dwarves, they're fantastic and don't let my pro kobold rants tell you otherwise
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #245065

Dwarves are cool, elves are cool, humans are cool, everyone's cool.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #245066

ShadowDimentio wrote:Dwarves are cool, elves are cool, humans are cool, everyone's cool.
Except you

Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #245071

hidey-ho, frienderinos! im a elf-orc, my parents interbred and raised me in a caring and loving household. im sure that despite our differences we can have a rip-roari'n good time! say, may i get a glass of skim milk please?
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #245077

ShadowDimentio wrote:Dwarves are cool, elves are cool, humans are cool, everyone's cool.
forgetting someone?
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #245079

Deitus wrote:hidey-ho, frienderinos! im a elf-orc, my parents interbred and raised me in a caring and loving household. im sure that despite our differences we can have a rip-roari'n good time! say, may i get a glass of skim milk please?
"Skim...milk....Skim Milk!? SKIM MILK IS NOT REAL MILK, YOU MUDSPAWNED GUTLESS BASTARD!"
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #245080

*Ties the orc elf to a chair, places a rag over his face and begins to waterboard him with full fat homogenised milk

"HOW YE LIKE THIS MILK YA LILY LIVERED HALF BREED LIMPDICKED GREENIE BASTARD!"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #245082

Yeah, get that ork fucker outa here!

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #245107

"Aye but but I thouh ya like those elfies!"
calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #245129

Armhulen wrote:"Aye but but I thouh ya like those elfies!"
Eh, they are ok, truly our greatest allie

danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #245130

im from undertown
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #245608

Wyzack wrote:*Ties the orc elf to a chair, places a rag over his face and begins to waterboard him with full fat homogenised milk

"HOW YE LIKE THIS MILK YA LILY LIVERED HALF BREED LIMPDICKED GREENIE BASTARD!"
*raging boner*

o-oh yes, how did you know that i have a waterboarding / abuse fetish! im so glad i came here now, this is better than i could have imagined! say, im also a gender submersive trivaginal non-cis oriented pansexual, anyone wanna have sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation?
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #245702

Me'm goin' ter need lotsa bleach fer wot me've jus' witnesseded, an a whole lot o' fire ter make sur dis evil neva escapz frommit'z restin' place.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #245771

danno wrote:im from undertown
"How are things in Undertown, traveler?"