[Senior Administrator] SunoPerson

Merryweather
Byond Username: Merryweather

[Senior Administrator] SunoPerson

Post by Merryweather » #524572

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.

This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
GradusNL
Byond Username: GradusNL

Re: SunoPerson

Post by GradusNL » #599834

Too much adminbus and events. The last five rounds I played when he was on involved some form of event. Most of the time he is in his own autism corner creating his own little world. This causes situations where there aren't enough xeno players because all the ghosts are playing his minigame thing, but at least it isn't direct interference with the main game. He's also started spawning stuff in the main game, for example he spawned an invincible crab. Said crab then started running around in the middle of fights and bodyblocking people. I get the feeling he doesn't enjoy regular rounds of TGMC, he always has to get involved somehow.
Henriquekill9576
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: HenriqueKill9576

Re: SunoPerson

Post by Henriquekill9576 » #605507

In my honest opinion his events might not go out to be the best most of the time, although there were some exceptions where he created fun and engaging ones. Can say that they also do a pretty good job at handling tickets and admin related stuff. Alot of the time it feels like the playerbase blames him for the events that didn't turn out to be so fun when it was that same playerbase who voted for the event. TLDR: He's a good admin and is misunderstood when it comes to events.
vilereaver41
Byond Username: Vilereaver41

Re: [Administrator] SunoPerson

Post by vilereaver41 » #608404

He is stinky,...ok in all honesty suno is a good admin he has a humor aide but knows when to turn on admin mode