If this thread gets 420 replies I will delete the hut.

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #556794

Bottom post of the previous page:

Also don't forget to subscribe to the patreon. Stoners get a green name on the discord.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Phuzzylodgik

Re: If this thread gets 420 replies I will delete the hut.

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #557216

capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #557217

BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #557218

capn_monkeypaw wrote:Image
I own the uv5r and the damn mic is broken on it. cheapass radio
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #557219

capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #557220

BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #557221

The thing I really like about Planes is that we learn that WWII happened in the Cars universe. Which means there was a Cars Hitler, a Cars holocaust, a Cars Pacific War, a Cars D-Day, a Cars nuking of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, a Cars Rape of Nanking, a Cars Battle of Iwo Jima...

This leads to so many important questions, like: were the Cars Little Boy and Fat Man nukes sentient? Was it a suicide mission? Are ALL Cars nuclear weapons sentient? Did Tsar Bomba have a personality? What kind of car was Car Hitler? A VW? A forklift?

Was there a Cars 9/11? Were the planes hijacked, or were the planes themselves radicalized? I could go on

Edit: I just realized a Cars 9/11 gives a whole new layer of meaning to the phrase "let's roll"
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #557222

BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #557223

A liberal muslim homosexual ACLU lawyer professor and abortion doctor was teaching a class on Karl Marx, a known atheist.

"Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Marx and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!”

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, pro-life Navy SEAL champion who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decision made by the United States stood up and held up a rock.

”How old is this rock, pinhead?”

The arrogant professor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied “4.6 billion years, you stupid Christian”

”Wrong. It’s been 5,000 years since God created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and evolution, as you say, is real… then it should be an animal now”

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of Origin of the Species. He stormed out of the room crying those liberal crocodile tears. The same tears liberals cry for the “poor” (who today live in such luxury that most own refrigerators) when they jealously try to claw justly earned wealth from the deserving job creators. There is no doubt that at this point our professor, DeShawn Washington, wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than a sophist liberal professor. He wished so much that he had a gun to shoot himself from embarrassment, but he himself had petitioned against them!

The students applauded and all registered Republican that day and accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. An eagle named “Small Government” flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The pledge of allegiance was read several times, and God himself showed up and enacted a flat tax rate across the country.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the gay plague AIDS and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.

Semper Fi. p.s. close the borders
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #557225

As a former SR-71 pilot, and a professional keynote speaker, the question I'm most often asked is "How fast would that SR-71 fly?" I can be assured of hearing that question several times at any event I attend. It's an interesting question, given the aircraft's proclivity for speed, but there really isn't one number to give, as the jet would always give you a little more speed if you wanted it to. It was common to see 35 miles a minute. Because we flew a programmed Mach number on most missions, and never wanted to harm the plane in any way, we never let it run out to any limits of temperature or speed. Thus, each SR-71 pilot had his own individual “high” speed that he saw at some point on some mission. I saw mine over Libya when Khadafy fired two missiles my way, and max power was in order. Let’s just say that the plane truly loved speed and effortlessly took us to Mach numbers we hadn’t previously seen. So it was with great surprise, when at the end of one of my presentations, someone asked, “what was the slowest you ever flew the Blackbird?” This was a first. After giving it some thought, I was reminded of a story that I had never shared before, and relayed the following. I was flying the SR-71 out of RAF Mildenhall, England , with my back-seater, Walt Watson; we were returning from a mission over Europe and the Iron Curtain when we received a radio transmission from home base. As we scooted across Denmark in three minutes, we learned that a small RAF base in the English countryside had requested an SR-71 fly-past. The air cadet commander there was a former Blackbird pilot, and thought it would be a motivating moment for the young lads to see the mighty SR-71 perform a low approach. No problem, we were happy to do it. After a quick aerial refueling over the North Sea , we proceeded to find the small airfield. Walter had a myriad of sophisticated navigation equipment in the back seat, and began to vector me toward the field. Descending to subsonic speeds, we found ourselves over a densely wooded area in a slight haze. Like most former WWII British airfields, the one we were looking for had a small tower and little surrounding infrastructure. Walter told me we were close and that I should be able to see the field, but I saw nothing. Nothing but trees as far as I could see in the haze. We got a little lower, and I pulled the throttles back from 325 knots we were at. With the gear up, anything under 275 was just uncomfortable. Walt said we were practically over the field—yet; there was nothing in my windscreen. I banked the jet and started a gentle circling maneuver in hopes of picking up anything that looked like a field. Meanwhile, below, the cadet commander had taken the cadets up on the catwalk of the tower in order to get a prime view of the fly-past. It was a quiet, still day with no wind and partial gray overcast. Walter continued to give me indications that the field should be below us but in the overcast and haze, I couldn't see it.. The longer we continued to peer out the window and circle, the slower we got. With our power back, the awaiting cadets heard nothing. I must have had good instructors in my flying career, as something told me I better cross-check the gauges. As I noticed the airspeed indicator slide below 160 knots, my heart stopped and my adrenalin-filled left hand pushed two throttles full forward. At this point we weren't really flying, but were falling in a slight bank. Just at the moment that both afterburners lit with a thunderous roar of flame (and what a joyous feeling that was) the aircraft fell into full view of the shocked observers on the tower. Shattering the still quiet of that morning, they now had 107 feet of fire-breathing titanium in their face as the plane leveled and accelerated, in full burner, on the tower side of the infield, closer than expected, maintaining what could only be described as some sort of ultimate knife-edge pass. Quickly reaching the field boundary, we proceeded back to Mildenhall without incident. We didn't say a word for those next 14 minutes. After landing, our commander greeted us, and we were both certain he was reaching for our wings. Instead, he heartily shook our hands and said the commander had told him it was the greatest SR-71 fly-past he had ever seen, especially how we had surprised them with such a precise maneuver that could only be described as breathtaking. He said that some of the cadet’s hats were blown off and the sight of the plan form of the plane in full afterburner dropping right in front of them was unbelievable. Walt and I both understood the concept of “breathtaking” very well that morning, and sheepishly replied that they were just excited to see our low approach. As we retired to the equipment room to change from space suits to flight suits, we just sat there-we hadn't spoken a word since “the pass.” Finally, Walter looked at me and said, “One hundred fifty-six knots. What did you see?” Trying to find my voice, I stammered, “One hundred fifty-two.” We sat in silence for a moment. Then Walt said, “Don’t ever do that to me again!” And I never did. A year later, Walter and I were having lunch in the Mildenhall Officer’s club, and overheard an officer talking to some cadets about an SR-71 fly-past that he had seen one day. Of course, by now the story included kids falling off the tower and screaming as the heat of the jet singed their eyebrows. Noticing our HABU patches, as we stood there with lunch trays in our hands, he asked us to verify to the cadets that such a thing had occurred. Walt just shook his head and said, “It was probably just a routine low approach; they're pretty impressive in that plane.” Impressive indeed. Little did I realize after relaying this experience to my audience that day that it would become one of the most popular and most requested stories. It’s ironic that people are interested in how slow the world’s fastest jet can fly. Regardless of your speed, however, it’s always a good idea to keep that cross-check up…and keep your Mach up, too.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #557226

TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #557227

Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Post by Coconutwarrior97 » #557228

soon
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #557229

There were a lot of things we couldn’t do in an SR-71, but we were the fastest guys on the block and loved reminding our fellow aviators of this fact. People often asked us if, because of this fact, it was fun to fly the jet. Fun would not be the first word I would use to describe flying this plane. Intense, maybe. Even cerebral. But there was one day in our Sled experience when we would have to say that it was pure fun to be the fastest guys out there, at least for a moment. It occurred when Walt and I were flying our final training sortie. We needed 100 hours in the jet to complete our training and attain Mission Ready status. Somewhere over Colorado we had passed the century mark. We had made the turn in Arizona and the jet was performing flawlessly. My gauges were wired in the front seat and we were starting to feel pretty good about ourselves, not only because we would soon be flying real missions but because we had gained a great deal of confidence in the plane in the past ten months. Ripping across the barren deserts 80,000 feet below us, I could already see the coast of California from the Arizona border. I was, finally, after many humbling months of simulators and study, ahead of the jet. I was beginning to feel a bit sorry for Walter in the back seat. There he was, with no really good view of the incredible sights before us, tasked with monitoring four different radios. This was good practice for him for when we began flying real missions, when a priority transmission from headquarters could be vital. It had been difficult, too, for me to relinquish control of the radios, as during my entire flying career I had controlled my own transmissions. But it was part of the division of duties in this plane and I had adjusted to it. I still insisted on talking on the radio while we were on the ground, however. Walt was so good at many things, but he couldn’t match my expertise at sounding smooth on the radios, a skill that had been honed sharply with years in fighter squadrons where the slightest radio miscue was grounds for beheading. He understood that and allowed me that luxury. Just to get a sense of what Walt had to contend with, I pulled the radio toggle switches and monitored the frequencies along with him. The predominant radio chatter was from Los Angeles Center, far below us, controlling daily traffic in their sector. While they had us on their scope (albeit briefly), we were in uncontrolled airspace and normally would not talk to them unless we needed to descend into their airspace. We listened as the shaky voice of a lone Cessna pilot asked Center for a readout of his ground speed. Center replied: November Charlie 175, I’m showing you at ninety knots on the ground. Now the thing to understand about Center controllers, was that whether they were talking to a rookie pilot in a Cessna, or to Air Force One, they always spoke in the exact same, calm, deep, professional, tone that made one feel important. I referred to it as the “ HoustonCentervoice.” I have always felt that after years of seeing documentaries on this country’s space program and listening to the calm and distinct voice of the Houstoncontrollers, that all other controllers since then wanted to sound like that… and that they basically did. And it didn’t matter what sector of the country we would be flying in, it always seemed like the same guy was talking. Over the years that tone of voice had become somewhat of a comforting sound to pilots everywhere. Conversely, over the years, pilots always wanted to ensure that, when transmitting, they sounded like Chuck Yeager, or at least like John Wayne. Better to die than sound bad on the radios. Just moments after the Cessna’s inquiry, a Twin Beech piped up on frequency, in a rather superior tone, asking for his groundspeed. Twin Beach, I have you at one hundred and twenty-five knots of ground speed. Boy, I thought, the Beechcraft really must think he is dazzling his Cessna brethren. Then out of the blue, a navy F-18 pilot out of NAS Lemoore came up on frequency. You knew right away it was a Navy jock because he sounded very cool on the radios. Center, Dusty 52 ground speed check Before Center could reply, I’m thinking to myself, hey, Dusty 52 has a ground speed indicator in that million-dollar cockpit, so why is he asking Center for a readout? Then I got it, ol’ Dusty here is making sure that every bug smasher from Mount Whitney to the Mojave knows what true speed is. He’s the fastest dude in the valley today, and he just wants everyone to know how much fun he is having in his new Hornet. And the reply, always with that same, calm, voice, with more distinct alliteration than emotion: Dusty 52, Center, we have you at 620 on the ground. And I thought to myself, is this a ripe situation, or what? As my hand instinctively reached for the mic button, I had to remind myself that Walt was in control of the radios. Still, I thought, it must be done – in mere seconds we’ll be out of the sector and the opportunity will be lost. That Hornet must die, and die now. I thought about all of our Sim training and how important it was that we developed well as a crew and knew that to jump in on the radios now would destroy the integrity of all that we had worked toward becoming. I was torn. Somewhere, 13 miles above Arizona, there was a pilot screaming inside his space helmet. Then, I heard it. The click of the mic button from the back seat. That was the very moment that I knew Walter and I had become a crew. Very professionally, and with no emotion, Walter spoke: Los Angeles Center, Aspen 20, can you give us a ground speed check? There was no hesitation, and the replay came as if was an everyday request. Aspen 20, I show you at one thousand eight hundred and forty-two knots, across the ground. I think it was the forty-two knots that I liked the best, so accurate and proud was Center to deliver that information without hesitation, and you just knew he was smiling. But the precise point at which I knew that Walt and I were going to be really good friends for a long time was when he keyed the mic once again to say, in his most fighter-pilot-like voice: Ah, Center, much thanks, We’re showing closer to nineteen hundred on the money. For a moment Walter was a god. And we finally heard a little crack in the armor of the HoustonCentervoice, when L.A.came back with: Roger that Aspen, Your equipment is probably more accurate than ours. You boys have a good one. It all had lasted for just moments, but in that short, memorable sprint across the southwest, the Navy had been flamed, all mortal airplanes on freq were forced to bow before the King of Speed, and more importantly, Walter and I had crossed the threshold of being a crew. A fine day’s work. We never heard another transmission on that frequency all the way to the coast. For just one day, it truly was fun being the fastest guys out there.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #557230

After you read this, I guarantee you will feel sorry for me. Imagine this. You are attracted to women, like you are now (emotionally and sexually), but they do not exist. They existed a long time ago, and no one knows what they looked like (They have a pretty good idea from the fossils, however), but they do not exist anymore. That means, not only do you know there will never be any possibility of you having sex with one, but there's not even a possibility of you ever seeing one in real life. Everyone else, however, except for a very few, are not attracted to women, they are attracted to something else entirely. So in other words, you will never find any porn anywhere on the internet, only non-sexual pictures of women. Everyone you have told about your attraction to women think it's disgusting. To relieve yourself, you get off on the non-sexual pictures of women, knowing it will never get any better. That's what life is like to me. I am a degree 6 Zoosexual, sexually and emotionally attracted to Tyrannosaurs and nothing else. Women don't even do it for me. I am cursed to live my life in the misery that my most powerful emotional fantasies will never be even close to coming true. Life is like hell to me. I will never know true love.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #557231

BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #557232

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As they say in Texas. I’ll bet you couldn’t pour !@#$ out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won’t go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.

You’re a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformation. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.

You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You’re a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won’t have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.

And what meaning do you expect your delusional self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral[size] equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed drooling meat slapper.

On a good day you’re a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.

You smarmy lager lout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oink artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill. You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid.

You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I’m sorry. I can’t go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don’t have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of what you wrote, because, well... it didn’t really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success.

True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us ”normal” people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are ”challenged” persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn’t have been ”right”. Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

P.S.: You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, clueless, and generally NOT GOOD.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #557233

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #557234

[youtube]A6g0mPo-uJM[/youtube]
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #557235

penis lol
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #557236

eyy whats up lads its ya boi dark here coming at you with an admin upvote here because you see, mah boi beesting here is the best boi right, this guy, not only is he the best HoS ive ever known, hes also provided me with infinite hours of meaningful fun as my bitch while i played HoP. One of my most memeorable moments with this absolute lad was when i robbed his HoS office clean and ran into space UNSUITED!! he gave chase, and, eventually ending up in a solar's smes room, i, the owl, threw my enchanted stunbaton at his face and scored an instant smackdown. Ive never seen a person be so cool about it in deadchat. Another time was when he came into my office at shift start before i even had a chance to move and fake demoted me!! I knew it was fake because everytime he did it i would have already made up a duffel bag filled with my new disguise and all access, so i was never out in the cold. God hes such a fun dude to play this game with. Someone promote him please, he would make the best server owner.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #557237

/tg/Station 13
tgstation13.org

Skip to content

Search…

Advanced search
Board index ‹ Space Station 13 ‹ NTR Hut
Change font size
Site Home Wiki PatreonUser Control Panel (0 new messages) • View your postsFAQMembersLogout [ BeeSting12 ]
Forum rules
Topics that haven't been viewed in the last 12 hours, or posted in, in the last 3 days, will be automatically and permanently deleted. This forum can not be searched or viewed by search engines. Posts in this forum do not count towards post counts. This forum is only on the index for byond verified users (but anybody can view the forum if given a direct link).
POST A REPLY

Subject:

Smilies
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek: :toolbox: :wetfloorsign: :pen: :paper: :paperwrote: :d6: :d20: :id: :capid: :ian: :surprised: :sad: :reallyhappy: :happy: :face: :superhappy: :cat: :mad: :bluetank: :ai: :toysword: :clean: :tile: :medbot: :thelaw: :head: :ninja: :honkman: :silentman: :unknownman: :owlman: :pigman: :neigh: :monkey: :xeno: :hug: :heart: :igloves: :capgun: :revolver: :disk: :singulo: :engie: :newcop: :cardborg: :shades: :brain: :flash: :flashbang: :c4: :burn: :salt: :popcorn: :burger: :donut: :donut2: :faggot: :beer: :whiskey: :peel: :honk: :bball:
BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[flash] is ON
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON
Topic review

OptionsUpload attachment

Disable BBCode
Disable smilies
Do not automatically parse URLs
Attach a signature (signatures can be altered via the UCP)
Notify me when a reply is posted
EXPAND VIEWTOPIC REVIEW: IF THIS THREAD GETS 420 REPLIES I WILL DELETE THE HUT.
Post details
Post by BeeSting12 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:53 pm

eyy whats up lads its ya boi dark here coming at you with an admin upvote here because you see, mah boi beesting here is the best boi right, this guy, not only is he the best HoS ive ever known, hes also provided me with infinite hours of meaningful fun as my bitch while i played HoP. One of my most memeorable moments with this absolute lad was when i robbed his HoS office clean and ran into space UNSUITED!! he gave chase, and, eventually ending up in a solar's smes room, i, the owl, threw my enchanted stunbaton at his face and scored an instant smackdown. Ive never seen a person be so cool about it in deadchat. Another time was when he came into my office at shift start before i even had a chance to move and fake demoted me!! I knew it was fake because everytime he did it i would have already made up a duffel bag filled with my new disguise and all access, so i was never out in the cold. God hes such a fun dude to play this game with. Someone promote him please, he would make the best server owner.
Post details
Post by BeeSting12 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:51 pm

penis lol
Post details
Post by BeeSting12 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:50 pm

Post details
Post by BeeSting12 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:48 pm

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.
Post details
Post by BeeSting12 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:48 pm

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As they say in Texas. I’ll bet you couldn’t pour !@#$ out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won’t go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.

You’re a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformation. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.

You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You’re a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won’t have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.

And what meaning do you expect your delusional self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral[size] equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed drooling meat slapper.

On a good day you’re a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.

You smarmy lager lout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oink artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill. You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid.

You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I’m sorry. I can’t go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don’t have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of what you wrote, because, well... it didn’t really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success.

True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us ”normal” people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are ”challenged” persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn’t have been ”right”. Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

P.S.: You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, clueless, and generally NOT GOOD.
Post details
Post by TheWiznard » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:48 pm

Post details
Post by BeeSting12 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:47 pm

After you read this, I guarantee you will feel sorry for me. Imagine this. You are attracted to women, like you are now (emotionally and sexually), but they do not exist. They existed a long time ago, and no one knows what they looked like (They have a pretty good idea from the fossils, however), but they do not exist anymore. That means, not only do you know there will never be any possibility of you having sex with one, but there's not even a possibility of you ever seeing one in real life. Everyone else, however, except for a very few, are not attracted to women, they are attracted to something else entirely. So in other words, you will never find any porn anywhere on the internet, only non-sexual pictures of women. Everyone you have told about your attraction to women think it's disgusting. To relieve yourself, you get off on the non-sexual pictures of women, knowing it will never get any better. That's what life is like to me. I am a degree 6 Zoosexual, sexually and emotionally attracted to Tyrannosaurs and nothing else. Women don't even do it for me. I am cursed to live my life in the misery that my most powerful emotional fantasies will never be even close to coming true. Life is like hell to me. I will never know true love.
Post details
Post by BeeSting12 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:46 pm

There were a lot of things we couldn’t do in an SR-71, but we were the fastest guys on the block and loved reminding our fellow aviators of this fact. People often asked us if, because of this fact, it was fun to fly the jet. Fun would not be the first word I would use to describe flying this plane. Intense, maybe. Even cerebral. But there was one day in our Sled experience when we would have to say that it was pure fun to be the fastest guys out there, at least for a moment. It occurred when Walt and I were flying our final training sortie. We needed 100 hours in the jet to complete our training and attain Mission Ready status. Somewhere over Colorado we had passed the century mark. We had made the turn in Arizona and the jet was performing flawlessly. My gauges were wired in the front seat and we were starting to feel pretty good about ourselves, not only because we would soon be flying real missions but because we had gained a great deal of confidence in the plane in the past ten months. Ripping across the barren deserts 80,000 feet below us, I could already see the coast of California from the Arizona border. I was, finally, after many humbling months of simulators and study, ahead of the jet. I was beginning to feel a bit sorry for Walter in the back seat. There he was, with no really good view of the incredible sights before us, tasked with monitoring four different radios. This was good practice for him for when we began flying real missions, when a priority transmission from headquarters could be vital. It had been difficult, too, for me to relinquish control of the radios, as during my entire flying career I had controlled my own transmissions. But it was part of the division of duties in this plane and I had adjusted to it. I still insisted on talking on the radio while we were on the ground, however. Walt was so good at many things, but he couldn’t match my expertise at sounding smooth on the radios, a skill that had been honed sharply with years in fighter squadrons where the slightest radio miscue was grounds for beheading. He understood that and allowed me that luxury. Just to get a sense of what Walt had to contend with, I pulled the radio toggle switches and monitored the frequencies along with him. The predominant radio chatter was from Los Angeles Center, far below us, controlling daily traffic in their sector. While they had us on their scope (albeit briefly), we were in uncontrolled airspace and normally would not talk to them unless we needed to descend into their airspace. We listened as the shaky voice of a lone Cessna pilot asked Center for a readout of his ground speed. Center replied: November Charlie 175, I’m showing you at ninety knots on the ground. Now the thing to understand about Center controllers, was that whether they were talking to a rookie pilot in a Cessna, or to Air Force One, they always spoke in the exact same, calm, deep, professional, tone that made one feel important. I referred to it as the “ HoustonCentervoice.” I have always felt that after years of seeing documentaries on this country’s space program and listening to the calm and distinct voice of the Houstoncontrollers, that all other controllers since then wanted to sound like that… and that they basically did. And it didn’t matter what sector of the country we would be flying in, it always seemed like the same guy was talking. Over the years that tone of voice had become somewhat of a comforting sound to pilots everywhere. Conversely, over the years, pilots always wanted to ensure that, when transmitting, they sounded like Chuck Yeager, or at least like John Wayne. Better to die than sound bad on the radios. Just moments after the Cessna’s inquiry, a Twin Beech piped up on frequency, in a rather superior tone, asking for his groundspeed. Twin Beach, I have you at one hundred and twenty-five knots of ground speed. Boy, I thought, the Beechcraft really must think he is dazzling his Cessna brethren. Then out of the blue, a navy F-18 pilot out of NAS Lemoore came up on frequency. You knew right away it was a Navy jock because he sounded very cool on the radios. Center, Dusty 52 ground speed check Before Center could reply, I’m thinking to myself, hey, Dusty 52 has a ground speed indicator in that million-dollar cockpit, so why is he asking Center for a readout? Then I got it, ol’ Dusty here is making sure that every bug smasher from Mount Whitney to the Mojave knows what true speed is. He’s the fastest dude in the valley today, and he just wants everyone to know how much fun he is having in his new Hornet. And the reply, always with that same, calm, voice, with more distinct alliteration than emotion: Dusty 52, Center, we have you at 620 on the ground. And I thought to myself, is this a ripe situation, or what? As my hand instinctively reached for the mic button, I had to remind myself that Walt was in control of the radios. Still, I thought, it must be done – in mere seconds we’ll be out of the sector and the opportunity will be lost. That Hornet must die, and die now. I thought about all of our Sim training and how important it was that we developed well as a crew and knew that to jump in on the radios now would destroy the integrity of all that we had worked toward becoming. I was torn. Somewhere, 13 miles above Arizona, there was a pilot screaming inside his space helmet. Then, I heard it. The click of the mic button from the back seat. That was the very moment that I knew Walter and I had become a crew. Very professionally, and with no emotion, Walter spoke: Los Angeles Center, Aspen 20, can you give us a ground speed check? There was no hesitation, and the replay came as if was an everyday request. Aspen 20, I show you at one thousand eight hundred and forty-two knots, across the ground. I think it was the forty-two knots that I liked the best, so accurate and proud was Center to deliver that information without hesitation, and you just knew he was smiling. But the precise point at which I knew that Walt and I were going to be really good friends for a long time was when he keyed the mic once again to say, in his most fighter-pilot-like voice: Ah, Center, much thanks, We’re showing closer to nineteen hundred on the money. For a moment Walter was a god. And we finally heard a little crack in the armor of the HoustonCentervoice, when L.A.came back with: Roger that Aspen, Your equipment is probably more accurate than ours. You boys have a good one. It all had lasted for just moments, but in that short, memorable sprint across the southwest, the Navy had been flamed, all mortal airplanes on freq were forced to bow before the King of Speed, and more importantly, Walter and I had crossed the threshold of being a crew. A fine day’s work. We never heard another transmission on that frequency all the way to the coast. For just one day, it truly was fun being the fastest guys out there.
Post details
Post by Coconutwarrior97 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:46 pm

soon
Post details
Post by TheWiznard » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:46 pm

Post details
Post by capn_monkeypaw » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:46 pm

Post details
Post by BeeSting12 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:45 pm

As a former SR-71 pilot, and a professional keynote speaker, the question I'm most often asked is "How fast would that SR-71 fly?" I can be assured of hearing that question several times at any event I attend. It's an interesting question, given the aircraft's proclivity for speed, but there really isn't one number to give, as the jet would always give you a little more speed if you wanted it to. It was common to see 35 miles a minute. Because we flew a programmed Mach number on most missions, and never wanted to harm the plane in any way, we never let it run out to any limits of temperature or speed. Thus, each SR-71 pilot had his own individual “high” speed that he saw at some point on some mission. I saw mine over Libya when Khadafy fired two missiles my way, and max power was in order. Let’s just say that the plane truly loved speed and effortlessly took us to Mach numbers we hadn’t previously seen. So it was with great surprise, when at the end of one of my presentations, someone asked, “what was the slowest you ever flew the Blackbird?” This was a first. After giving it some thought, I was reminded of a story that I had never shared before, and relayed the following. I was flying the SR-71 out of RAF Mildenhall, England , with my back-seater, Walt Watson; we were returning from a mission over Europe and the Iron Curtain when we received a radio transmission from home base. As we scooted across Denmark in three minutes, we learned that a small RAF base in the English countryside had requested an SR-71 fly-past. The air cadet commander there was a former Blackbird pilot, and thought it would be a motivating moment for the young lads to see the mighty SR-71 perform a low approach. No problem, we were happy to do it. After a quick aerial refueling over the North Sea , we proceeded to find the small airfield. Walter had a myriad of sophisticated navigation equipment in the back seat, and began to vector me toward the field. Descending to subsonic speeds, we found ourselves over a densely wooded area in a slight haze. Like most former WWII British airfields, the one we were looking for had a small tower and little surrounding infrastructure. Walter told me we were close and that I should be able to see the field, but I saw nothing. Nothing but trees as far as I could see in the haze. We got a little lower, and I pulled the throttles back from 325 knots we were at. With the gear up, anything under 275 was just uncomfortable. Walt said we were practically over the field—yet; there was nothing in my windscreen. I banked the jet and started a gentle circling maneuver in hopes of picking up anything that looked like a field. Meanwhile, below, the cadet commander had taken the cadets up on the catwalk of the tower in order to get a prime view of the fly-past. It was a quiet, still day with no wind and partial gray overcast. Walter continued to give me indications that the field should be below us but in the overcast and haze, I couldn't see it.. The longer we continued to peer out the window and circle, the slower we got. With our power back, the awaiting cadets heard nothing. I must have had good instructors in my flying career, as something told me I better cross-check the gauges. As I noticed the airspeed indicator slide below 160 knots, my heart stopped and my adrenalin-filled left hand pushed two throttles full forward. At this point we weren't really flying, but were falling in a slight bank. Just at the moment that both afterburners lit with a thunderous roar of flame (and what a joyous feeling that was) the aircraft fell into full view of the shocked observers on the tower. Shattering the still quiet of that morning, they now had 107 feet of fire-breathing titanium in their face as the plane leveled and accelerated, in full burner, on the tower side of the infield, closer than expected, maintaining what could only be described as some sort of ultimate knife-edge pass. Quickly reaching the field boundary, we proceeded back to Mildenhall without incident. We didn't say a word for those next 14 minutes. After landing, our commander greeted us, and we were both certain he was reaching for our wings. Instead, he heartily shook our hands and said the commander had told him it was the greatest SR-71 fly-past he had ever seen, especially how we had surprised them with such a precise maneuver that could only be described as breathtaking. He said that some of the cadet’s hats were blown off and the sight of the plan form of the plane in full afterburner dropping right in front of them was unbelievable. Walt and I both understood the concept of “breathtaking” very well that morning, and sheepishly replied that they were just excited to see our low approach. As we retired to the equipment room to change from space suits to flight suits, we just sat there-we hadn't spoken a word since “the pass.” Finally, Walter looked at me and said, “One hundred fifty-six knots. What did you see?” Trying to find my voice, I stammered, “One hundred fifty-two.” We sat in silence for a moment. Then Walt said, “Don’t ever do that to me again!” And I never did. A year later, Walter and I were having lunch in the Mildenhall Officer’s club, and overheard an officer talking to some cadets about an SR-71 fly-past that he had seen one day. Of course, by now the story included kids falling off the tower and screaming as the heat of the jet singed their eyebrows. Noticing our HABU patches, as we stood there with lunch trays in our hands, he asked us to verify to the cadets that such a thing had occurred. Walt just shook his head and said, “It was probably just a routine low approach; they're pretty impressive in that plane.” Impressive indeed. Little did I realize after relaying this experience to my audience that day that it would become one of the most popular and most requested stories. It’s ironic that people are interested in how slow the world’s fastest jet can fly. Regardless of your speed, however, it’s always a good idea to keep that cross-check up…and keep your Mach up, too.
Post details
Post by BeeSting12 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:42 pm

A liberal muslim homosexual ACLU lawyer professor and abortion doctor was teaching a class on Karl Marx, a known atheist.

"Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Marx and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!”

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, pro-life Navy SEAL champion who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decision made by the United States stood up and held up a rock.

”How old is this rock, pinhead?”

The arrogant professor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied “4.6 billion years, you stupid Christian”

”Wrong. It’s been 5,000 years since God created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and evolution, as you say, is real… then it should be an animal now”

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of Origin of the Species. He stormed out of the room crying those liberal crocodile tears. The same tears liberals cry for the “poor” (who today live in such luxury that most own refrigerators) when they jealously try to claw justly earned wealth from the deserving job creators. There is no doubt that at this point our professor, DeShawn Washington, wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than a sophist liberal professor. He wished so much that he had a gun to shoot himself from embarrassment, but he himself had petitioned against them!

The students applauded and all registered Republican that day and accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. An eagle named “Small Government” flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The pledge of allegiance was read several times, and God himself showed up and enacted a flat tax rate across the country.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the gay plague AIDS and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.

Semper Fi. p.s. close the borders
Post details
Post by capn_monkeypaw » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:42 pm

Post details
Post by BeeSting12 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:41 pm

The thing I really like about Planes is that we learn that WWII happened in the Cars universe. Which means there was a Cars Hitler, a Cars holocaust, a Cars Pacific War, a Cars D-Day, a Cars nuking of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, a Cars Rape of Nanking, a Cars Battle of Iwo Jima...

This leads to so many important questions, like: were the Cars Little Boy and Fat Man nukes sentient? Was it a suicide mission? Are ALL Cars nuclear weapons sentient? Did Tsar Bomba have a personality? What kind of car was Car Hitler? A VW? A forklift?

Was there a Cars 9/11? Were the planes hijacked, or were the planes themselves radicalized? I could go on

Edit: I just realized a Cars 9/11 gives a whole new layer of meaning to the phrase "let's roll"
Post details
Post by capn_monkeypaw » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:41 pm

Post details
Post by capn_monkeypaw » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:40 pm

Post details
Post by BeeSting12 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:40 pm

capn_monkeypaw wrote:

I own the uv5r and the damn mic is broken on it. cheapass radio
Post details
Post by capn_monkeypaw » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:39 pm

Post details
Post by capn_monkeypaw » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:39 pm

Post details
Post by capn_monkeypaw » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:38 pm

Post details
Post by capn_monkeypaw » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:38 pm

Post details
Post by capn_monkeypaw » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:35 pm

Post details
Post by capn_monkeypaw » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:34 pm

Post details
Post by Armhulen » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:33 pm

h
Post details
Post by capn_monkeypaw » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:33 pm

Post details
Post by capn_monkeypaw » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:32 pm

Post details
Post by capn_monkeypaw » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:32 pm

Post details
Post by capn_monkeypaw » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:31 pm

Post details
Post by EOBGames » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:29 pm

Post details
Post by capn_monkeypaw » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:29 pm

Post details
Post by capn_monkeypaw » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:28 pm

Post details
Post by capn_monkeypaw » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:27 pm

Post details
Post by capn_monkeypaw » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:26 pm

Post details
Post by Armhulen » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:26 pm

h
Post details
Post by capn_monkeypaw » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:25 pm

Post details
Post by capn_monkeypaw » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:25 pm

Post details
Post by capn_monkeypaw » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:24 pm

Post details
Post by capn_monkeypaw » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:23 pm

Post details
Post by capn_monkeypaw » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:23 pm

Post details
Post by capn_monkeypaw » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:22 pm

Post details
Post by capn_monkeypaw » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:22 pm

Post details
Post by capn_monkeypaw » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:21 pm

Post details
Post by capn_monkeypaw » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:20 pm

Post details
Post by Shadowflame909 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:20 pm

I watched all 3 seasons of Trollhunters tales of arcadia. Pretty good action-adventure cartoon, and so was it's spinoff. Can't wait for the third series.
Post details
Post by capn_monkeypaw » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:20 pm

Post details
Post by capn_monkeypaw » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:19 pm

Post details
Post by capn_monkeypaw » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:19 pm

Post details
Post by capn_monkeypaw » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:18 pm

Post details
Post by capn_monkeypaw » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:17 pm

Board indexThe team • Delete all board cookies • All times are UTC - 5 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
SE Square Left by PhpBB3 BBCodes
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #557238

update: the ringing in my ears is gone.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #557239

https://archive.org/details/Complete_Br ... _Day_D-Day

This is an incredible time capsule.

BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #557240

It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.

But within that meme lies another, there's virtually no presence of security players among the currently active coders. Some people may claim to play security buts its usually "I spent a round AFK in my dept. outpost while chatting in #coderbus so I can definitely say what security needs".

I'm generally fine with the democracy approach to changes, but by the very nature of the game, security is outnumbered by non-security. Every meme that puts security at a disadvantage is widely supported by everyone else because security is usually the only thing standing between them and the antag/grief round of their dreams. Yet security considerations absolutely deserve consideration. Even admins are guilty of overlooking security's needs, it's a systematic problem that has led to a following vicious cycle where experienced players leave security roles due to how unfun they can be, less experienced players in security means security becomes an even less attractive position to the robust, and it continues until we get to the current situation where I can count on one hand how many GOOD security players sign up whereas I'd need an excel spreadsheet to track all the veterans who sign up for mining/science because you get all the fun without any of the stress.

I'm not saying we need anything revolutionary, I'm just asking you people to consider the minority position. No matter which side you root for, this game is completely dependent on security being a competent foil for the antagonists, yet our code changes are almost universally biased against security. Whether you want to admit it or not, it has taken a toll on the quality of security. Every week there's a PR that unilaterally favors antagonists in some form or another, yet opening a completely pro-security PR is virtually guaranteed to be closed in a week. There is absolutely no room for debating the security is the most stressful yet unappreciated role on the station, could we make an effort to try and recognize that?
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #557241

capn_monkeypaw wrote:https://archive.org/details/Complete_Br ... _Day_D-Day

This is an incredible time capsule.

this is really cool, i sent it to my friend who is a wwii buff.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #557242

BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #557243

You cannot make another post so soon after your last.You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #557244

capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #557245

Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #557246

I watched the new She Ra reboot to see what the fuss was all about.

It's a decent show.

Not the intended audience though.
► Show Spoiler
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #557248

TheWiznard wrote:
Tarchonvaagh wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
oranges wrote:the deep frying on this image and this entire thread is incredible
bobbahbrown wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
Tarchonvaagh wrote:poop
TheWiznard wrote:
wesoda25 wrote:Moommmm wiznard is trying to break forums again
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
startquote"Jack7D1"][/][qote="TheWiznard"]startquote"Timonk"]Image
[q=ote]startquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquote
startquote"TheWiznard"]startquote"IkeTG"]startquote"TheWiznard"]startquote"TheWiznard"]startquote"Armhulen"]startquote"BeeSting12"]take me off the nazi listendquote
since becoming admin you've only grown more nazi than when you were first placed thereendquotestartquote"BeeSting12"]take me off the nazi listendquotestartquote"IkeTG"]startquote"TheWiznard"]startquotestartquotestartquote"TheWiznard"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a theendquotestartquote"BeeSting12"]take me off the nazi listendquotestartquote"IkeTG"]startquote"TheWiznard"]startquotestartquotestartquote"TheWiznard"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a thread[/qreadendquotestartquote"IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquotestartquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquotestartquote"IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
startquote"TheWiznard"]startquote"TheWiznard"]startquotestartquotestartquote"TheWiznard"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquotestartquote"IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquotestartquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquotestartquote"IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquote[/quoe="IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
startquote"TheWiznard"]startquote"TheWiznard"]startquotestartquotestartquote"TheWiznard"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquotestartquote"IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteuote]startquote"IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquotestartquote"RaveRadreadendquotestartquote"IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquotestartquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadte]uote]startquote"IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquotestartquote"RaveRadreadendquotestartquote"IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquotebury"]How do you bump a threadendquotestartquote"IkeTGread[/qreadendquotestartquote"IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteuote]startquote"IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquotebury"]How do you bump a threadendquotestartquote"IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquote
Imageendquoteendquoteendquote
trollbreeder wrote:please move this thread to the kiwi farms
FloranOtten wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
[q=ote]startquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquote
startquote"TheWiznard"]startquote"IkeTG"]startquote"TheWiznard"]startquote"TheWiznard"]startquote"Armhulen"]startquote"BeeSting12"]take me off the nazi listendquote
since becoming admin you've only grown more nazi than when you were first placed thereendquotestartquote"BeeSting12"]take me off the nazi listendquotestartquote"IkeTG"]startquote"TheWiznard"]startquotestartquotestartquote"TheWiznard"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a theendquotestartquote"BeeSting12"]take me off the nazi listendquotestartquote"IkeTG"]startquote"TheWiznard"]startquotestartquotestartquote"TheWiznard"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a thread[/qreadendquotestartquote"IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquote[/quoe="IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquotestartquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadte]uote]startquote"IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquotebury"]How do you bump a threadendquotestartquote"IkeTGread[/qreadendquotestartquote"IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquoteendquotebury"]How do you bump a threadendquotestartquote"IkeTG"]startquote"RaveRadbury"]How do you bump a threadendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
FloranOtten wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
Tegun wrote:
oranges wrote:the deep frying on this image and this entire thread is incredible

It's not KVLT unless you xerox it a few times
TheWiznard wrote:
Dr. Aura wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
bobbahbrown wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
FloranOtten wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
FloranOtten wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
endquoteendquoteendquote
Tegun wrote:

It's not KVLT unless you xerox it a few times

No
Jack7D1 wrote:The fucking dream is collapsing.
This is like the MHE when the lady's hygiene bed got disconnected when Detroit got nuked by Q.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #557250

90 posts to go.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #557251

"Virtue isn't virtue unless it slams up against vice."

[youtube]PchsUAmzucI[/youtube]
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #557253

And there's only one more hour until 4/20 is over according to the forums time which I'm assuming is the deadline.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #557254

so how are you all celebrating 4.20.2020
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #557255

˙ʇı ןןɐɔ noʎ ɹǝʌǝʇɐɥʍ ɹo ,ɐʇǝq, pǝɹǝpısuoɔ buıǝq ɟo ʞɔıs ɯ,ı ˙ʇı ʇnoqɐ ʎɹɔ oʇ ǝɯ oʇ ʞןɐʇ ʎןuo puɐ ‘ʇıɥs ǝʞıן ɯǝɥʇ ʇɐǝɹʇ oɥʍ sʎnb bɐqǝɥɔnop ɹǝʇɟɐ ob sʎɐʍןɐ sןɹıb ǝsǝɥʇ puǝ ǝɥʇ uı ˙ʎpɐן,ɯ ɹoɟ buıɥʇʎuɐ op pןnoʍ puɐ ‘qoظ ǝɔıu ɐ ʞɹoʍ ‘ʎnb ǝɔıu ɐ ɯ,ı ˙ǝuoz puǝıɹɟ ǝɥʇ uı ʇnd buıǝq sʎɐʍןɐ ı ɯɐ ʎɥʍ
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #557256

Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels. Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the “loser,” and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round. I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world. Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment. When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3×5 card reading, “Please use this M&M for breeding purposes.” This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this “grant money.” I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion. There can be only one.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #557257

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #557258

BeeSting12 wrote:Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels. Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the “loser,” and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round. I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world. Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment. When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3×5 card reading, “Please use this M&M for breeding purposes.” This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this “grant money.” I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion. There can be only one.
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Post by Hulkamania » #557259

fugg
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #557260

Copypasta means to copy a text or a part of the text from an existing manuscript and inclusion of that very text in an under-process manuscript by pasting. At present, the societies are going to be expanded with an enormous pattern. It is going to be done because the more the people get modernized, the higher facilities they will demand. And a response of this all, people are struggling more and more to earn a better economy. So the markets are growing wider and so the societies. This phenomenon leads to an atmosphere of competition. This game is acting as a catalyst for the enforcement of people to be engaged with more and more work. A Higher number of working hours leads to a shortage of time. Everyone is in a hurry to complete all his or her activities before going to bed. Due to this reason, people are searching to find short-cut and accessible routes in which a task can be accomplished with minimal time expenditure. Copying of a text from an already written manuscript and pasting of this selected text in a new particular assignment, as an inclusion like a component. This task has been proved to save almost 80% of the time as compared to the creation of a novel statement, which takes lots if time to be designed.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #557261

Why am I always being put in the friend zone. I’m a nice guy, work a nice job, and would do anything for m’lady. In the end these girls always go after DOUCHEBAG guys who treat them like shit, and only talk to me to cry about it. I’m sick of being considered ‘beta’ or whatever you call it.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #557262

h
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #557263

"It's the most extraordinary live show of a real, for-keeps political purge that you'll ever see."

[...]

"Hitler wouldn't have thought of that.

Stalin didn't even think of that, and he thought about these things a lot."

[youtube]CR1X3zV6X5Y[/youtube]
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #557264

Hello friends. As some of you may have noticed, I have been permabanned.
Now, you may be thinking that I am writing in the wrong spot for a ban appeal, but that's the thing: I'm gladly not appealing this ban.
Shocking? For you, maybe. probably not. For me, I've seen this coming for a while. Reason being is that in my opinion, /tg/ is slowly dying for a multitude of reasons.
Although I am admittedly sour about being banned for no decent reason by a hideous Pepsi-soaked loli abomination, I do care for the server to some degree. Especially knowing that some decent staff and players do remain, like PKPenguin, Shaps, Cobby, Dreamweaver, Digdug, Peoplearestrange, and others.
So I suppose I'll go ahead and list every little cancer cell that is slowly killing /tg/, as I think it is a valuable bastion against the autism and shitty playerbases and code found in other servers that is slowly being lost to shitlers.
Without further ado, I present to you:
Why /tg/ is becoming fucking awful Electric Boogaloo:

1. Is this Call of Duty or SS13?- It is literally impossible to have a decent session of roleplay on either server, especially Sybil. Now, you may be thinking "b-b-but byosfeer how does dis relate 2 COD you stupide faget". Well I'll fucking tell you. COD is basically an objective-driven run-and-gun that was originally built for teamwork and tactical decision making, though it has become a shitshow of who can get the most kills/objectives, who is the most elite xxxMLGxxx, blah blah look at my gunz fuckfest. Think about it: the amount of powergaming, validhunting, objective-driven fuck-your-enemy-over-at-all-costs garbage present on /tg/ has only grown and grown. Even on Basil, which is considered a refuge of RP among the two servers is effected, they are just better at playing the long game and stocking up on laser guns. Basil is a bunch of wolves patiently stalking prey, Sybil is a school of bloodthirsty piranhas striking as soon as possible. This cancerous growth of "only I can win, fuck all of you" mentality has effectively destroyed any opportunity for roleplay, as everyone is too busy making stunprods and cablecuffs to fuck over their co-workers at the first sign of trouble. No one interacts purposefully anymore. It's a shitfest, and if you aren't a flaming shit-smeared autist you will agree. Security especially has become a nest of powergamers who enjoy fucking with people. ALSO: Why in the FUCK is there a space law penalty for murder AND a cloning machine if murder under seemingly any circumstances (if you are not valid) results in a fast and fiery ban? The permabrig exists for a reason, and I'm sure anyone worth their salt can stand being murdered if they were behaving awfully and get cloned, with out being... well, salty. Murder happens in real life, and there are valid and effective solutions in game to punish murderers and recover those murdered. I'm not saying that killing anyone and everyone should be allowed, but if a player is being garbage and breaking in all over and trying to steal important shit, I don't see a reason why other crew members can't kill others who are just causing shit repeatedly. Just a thought. And the strictness on inane rules leads me to my following point...

2. Holier Than Thou, plebs!- The long-term health of any server is based primarily around the quality of the staff. Not only that, but the attitude of the staff members rubs off on the playerbase. I have found that many of the staff members are caustic, cynical, and patronizing to the point that any offense is frequently met with a "What the fuck are you doing you fucking retard here's a ban, don't even try explaining" or "Guilty until proven innocent" response. I've been banned before for decent reasons, however I can't count the number of times that I've skirted or actually been given a ban for completely garbage reasons. It seems as though some staff have this attitude where rather than taking care of something they care about, they have been FORCED into monitoring people who they just think of as troublemaking retards, rather than humans prone to mistakes. Not only that, but I don't really think that the admins acknowledge the fact that they can make mistakes themselves. I'd like to drop a few names of the worst offenders in my opinion. Owegno, Okand37, Saegrimr, Alphabetaa. Basically anyone who does the "*bwoink* Hey, got a minute" meme, for the most part (some exceptions). So cut the shit. You're no better than anyone else in this shitty game. You spend hours hunched in front of a monitor just like us, the only difference is you can make people not play a 2d spess game. You have to understand that you have a direct impact on the attitude and mood of the server. And the "WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, INCORRECT, FUCK YOU CRIMINAL SCUM" attitude is just awful- Sometimes, people make stupid choices and put someone into crit in the heat of the moment. Sometimes, people get angry after being harassed by the same person for a few rounds and strike back. People are prone to human emotion, and that yields mistakes. You have to understand this and respond appropriately- cutting everything off at the head is NOT the way to go. The permabans should really be reserved for the pure garbage: the 10-connection, 10-note 3-ban people who show up only to grief. The people who go straight from the arrival shuttle to welderbomb. The people who GO OUT OF THEIR WAY to shit everything up. I like to think I play the game well. Sure, I fuck up now and then and make mistakes. I certainly have made some larger mistakes. But it's not like I don't have good moments as well. I'm not a net loss to the server. The people who fuck up, show remorse, and actually do put in effort to being good most rounds are just as good as those with clean record. We're all human. (except for liggers, fuck liggers)

3. What do you meme? - Don't get me wrong here- It's important to have fun. And I don't think that there are many games that promote senseless, absurd, hilarious fun as well as SS13. But it gets to a certain point where people take the memeing too far. People act like complete autists for no good reason. I myself have been guilty of this on some occasions- I admit that much. But I think that where others surpass me is the fact that they take it to a level where it heavily effects the round of many people- lubing floors all over, disarming people to take their things, metagrudging, making people retarded, turning them into random people, spacing IDs, breaking consoles for giggles, all of this stupid, spiteful garbage. People just don't take ANYTHING seriously. No one honestly tries to make anyone else's round better. People harbor so much resentment that it carries over to other rounds. The beauty of a round based system is that everything goes back to the way it was- both the station and the crew. There's always another round to play. It's only a game, why do you have to be mad? Not only are the crew taking the memes too far, but I have found that the quality of the game itself has decreased over time as it becomes more and more of a big joke. More and more gimmicks, more and more shitty and grief-enabling features that in SOME reality might be used by an antag but more often than not are just used by some fuckwit to mess with people (read: freon). There comes a point where people need to grow up a bit, slow down, behave themselves. It's really not that hard if you try.

Summary: The shit sandwich. Yeah, as you can see (and hopefully I have you in agreement/convinced you) there are some deeply rooted problems in /tg/. The issues extend into all three branches of the game: playerbase, staff, and content. BUT: The silver lining is that with such a small community, change is easy. So be the change that you want to see, and really should be. Perform and behave at a higher level, and maybe this adorably shitty game might just turn into an adorably mediocre game. The community is what makes the game great, and I see the community slowly growing stale, fragile, and necrotic. So please, PLEASE don't let this get any worse than it is. The way I see it, /tg/ is dying. Whether you agree or not, it's not what it used to be. There is work to be done, and even if I am not around to contribute to the betterment of /tg/, I still hope it happens. I have had a great time playing with you guys, and at the core, it's a great server with good people. You just need to reach that core and bring it back.

Good luck, /tg/. And thanks for the good times.

BONUS ROUND: Extra Super Space Overtime Game Of The Year Platinum Deluxe Edition
I decided to toss this part in, think of it as a bonus reel. I'd like to explain why exactly led up to the actions that got me banned. It had been a long, infuriating day of SS13. I had been killed, abused, left to rot, and generally shat on more times than I can remember. Adminhelp led nowhere, doctors were inept, security was cruel and absent, and the crew was generally hateful. After some clear metagrudging with a side of grief, I was getting close to my breaking point. The two final rounds went like this:
Round 1: Chance and I decide to take over the station. We start the A$AP Mob, and with deft skills and overwhelming robustness, we manage to case the armory, hunt down antags, free the innocent members of the crew, and restore perfect justice. We fucked up some shitters and stopped some cucks from trying to be a hero (We're looking at you, mime). It was all in all a great round. Chance and I had our fun. We got back at the cruel and inept security composed of an unrobust HoS, Derek Westbrook, and Catherine... I forget her last name. We ravaged those who tried to stop us, and generally steamrolled the station. We were like some Robin Hood motherfuckers, and I truly consider it to be one of my proudest moments, rule-breaking or not.
Round 2: THE FINAL BOSS. It's lowpop Sybil, time to be the clown and scare people by popping out of maintenance! I managed to get all access, and I began to prank the shit out of the warden. He was a real dick, and as a result I decided to steal his armory. I had every intention of returning it shortly, but not before Lydia Alice came at me with a syringe gun, and with no words began to fire syringes of an unknown substance at me. The only thing I had to defend myself was an axe, so I pulled it out and tried to intimidate her, to no avail. I tried to disarm her, to no avail. So, with a heavy heart I had to hit her. Though, she was able to get the jump on me. Looks like I was headed to chloral town, but NOPE! Immediate decapitation. Escalation from 30-100 in a second.I am borged, and as I am wandering in maintenance I am randomly blown, only to be recovered by Lydia. After being put back into my body and cloned, I decided to exact my revenge. I was going to slip her, cuff her, and dress her up as a sexy clown and tote her around as my waifu. A second murder occured, more brutal than the last. Cloned again. So, the third time I got into a spooky disguise and went after her, with the intention of arresting her and bringing her to security. Nope. This time, she gets me and cuts me apart. I am then borged again. Soon enough, I call up Chance IRL and have him hop online to help me out. He logs in. He orders me to open the upload under law 2, and complying with my laws I open the doors for him. He then uploads Antimov. I then go back, murder Lydia as my laws permit, and then moments later I am banned. Totally fucking worth it, thanks, goodbye, have a nice day.

Bonus bonus: The wanted list.
Here's a quick list of the players who really need to take some lessons from this post. You guys are trouble.
Lane Stewart
Derek Westbrook
Kat Richards
Sort of kind of Smells-The-Feet, you've gotten better. c:
Loves-The-Lizards
Most lizards, for that matter.
Most people who play security, or anyone who plans on playing security.
Basically everyone

:heart: :honkman:
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #557265

capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #557266

[youtube]UBQP9gEldRk[/youtube]
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #557267

BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #557268

John_Oxford wrote:
byosfeer wrote: banned for no decent reason by a hideous Pepsi-soaked loli abomination
almost like you expected anything else from a hideous pepsi soaked loli abomination, i give you points for preaching the truth about saeg's fetish for sticky 11 year olds.
byosfeer wrote:So I suppose I'll go ahead and list every little cancer cell that is slowly killing /tg/
your missing the point, that's probally why you got banned, tg in of itself is cancer, trying to make a cancer cell less cancerous is dumb.
byosfeer wrote:as I think it is a valuable bastion against the autism and shitty playerbases and code found in other servers that is slowly being lost to shitlers.
Without further ado, I present to you:
Why /tg/ is becoming fucking awful Electric Boogaloo:
thanks, your opinion is totally going to be conducted, concluded, and taken into account by all the people your about to mention.
byosfeer wrote:1. Is this Call of Duty or SS13?
it's not, we are a strictly 18+ server (even though some of the admins are blatantly underage)
byosfeer wrote: It is literally impossible to have a decent session of roleplay on either server, especially Sybil.
have you tried not trying to find rp on a low rp server? or did that just slip your mind you autistic fuck?

byosfeer wrote: Now, you may be thinking "b-b-but byosfeer how does dis relate 2 COD you stupide faget". Well I'll fucking tell you. COD is basically an objective-driven run-and-gun that was originally built for teamwork and tactical decision making,
t. battlefield
t. arma 2
t. arma 3
t. medal of honor
t. field
byosfeer wrote: though it has become a shitshow of who can get the most kills/objectives, who is the most elite xxxMLGxxx, blah blah look at my gunz fuckfest.
it's always been like that you fuck, literally all the way back to the big red one everyone was like "wew lads i can sniper with m1 grand 1v1 me with garands only no knife"
byosfeer wrote: Think about it: the amount of powergaming, validhunting, objective-driven fuck-your-enemy-over-at-all-costs garbage present on /tg/ has only grown and grown. Even on Basil, which is considered a refuge of RP among the two servers is effected, they are just better at playing the long game and stocking up on laser guns. Basil is a bunch of wolves patiently stalking prey, Sybil is a school of bloodthirsty piranhas striking as soon as possible. This cancerous growth of "only I can win, fuck all of you" mentality has effectively destroyed any opportunity for roleplay, as everyone is too busy making stunprods and cablecuffs to fuck over their co-workers at the first sign of trouble. No one interacts purposefully anymore. It's a shitfest, and if you aren't a flaming shit-smeared autist you will agree. Security especially has become a nest of powergamers who enjoy fucking with people. ALSO: Why in the FUCK is there a space law penalty for murder AND a cloning machine if murder under seemingly any circumstances (if you are not valid) results in a fast and fiery ban? The permabrig exists for a reason, and I'm sure anyone worth their salt can stand being murdered if they were behaving awfully and get cloned, with out being... well, salty. Murder happens in real life, and there are valid and effective solutions in game to punish murderers and recover those murdered. I'm not saying that killing anyone and everyone should be allowed, but if a player is being garbage and breaking in all over and trying to steal important shit, I don't see a reason why other crew members can't kill others who are just causing shit repeatedly. Just a thought. And the strictness on inane rules leads me to my following point...
>im going to be salty about a server's culture then try to go against it and wonder why said culture doesnt want me anymore

byosfeer wrote:The long-term health of any server is based primarily around the quality of the staff. Not only that, but the attitude of the staff members rubs off on the playerbase. I have found that many of the staff members are caustic, cynical, and patronizing to the point that any offense is frequently met with a "What the fuck are you doing you fucking retard here's a ban, don't even try explaining" or "Guilty until proven innocent" response.
see: admin circlejerk
see: what i've been saying for so long
see: admin conspiracy
>literally what did you expect
byosfeer wrote:I've been banned before for decent reasons, however I can't count the number of times that I've skirted or actually been given a ban for completely garbage reasons. It seems as though some staff have this attitude where rather than taking care of something they care about, they have been FORCED into monitoring people who they just think of as troublemaking retards, rather than humans prone to mistakes. Not only that, but I don't really think that the admins acknowledge the fact that they can make mistakes themselves. I'd like to drop a few names of the worst offenders in my opinion. Owegno, Okand37, Saegrimr, Alphabetaa. Basically anyone who does the "*bwoink* Hey, got a minute" meme, for the most part (some exceptions). So cut the shit. You're no better than anyone else in this shitty game. You spend hours hunched in front of a monitor just like us, the only difference is you can make people not play a 2d spess game. You have to understand that you have a direct impact on the attitude and mood of the server. And the "WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, INCORRECT, FUCK YOU CRIMINAL SCUM" attitude is just awful- Sometimes, people make stupid choices and put someone into crit in the heat of the moment. Sometimes, people get angry after being harassed by the same person for a few rounds and strike back. People are prone to human emotion, and that yields mistakes. You have to understand this and respond appropriately- cutting everything off at the head is NOT the way to go. The permabans should really be reserved for the pure garbage: the 10-connection, 10-note 3-ban people who show up only to grief. The people who go straight from the arrival shuttle to welderbomb. The people who GO OUT OF THEIR WAY to shit everything up. I like to think I play the game well. Sure, I fuck up now and then and make mistakes. I certainly have made some larger mistakes. But it's not like I don't have good moments as well. I'm not a net loss to the server. The people who fuck up, show remorse, and actually do put in effort to being good most rounds are just as good as those with clean record. We're all human. (except for liggers, fuck liggers)
no, at this point i got tired of breaking down your terribly autistic post revolving around and pointing out shit that is simply how tg is, if you don't like it you dont have to play here you autistic monogolid, kill yourself

Good luck, /tg/. And thanks for the good times.

byosfeer wrote:BONUS ROUND: Extra Super Space Overtime Game Of The Year Platinum Deluxe Edition
I decided to toss this part in, think of it as a bonus reel. I'd like to explain why exactly led up to the actions that got me banned. It had been a long, infuriating day of SS13. I had been killed, abused, left to rot, and generally shat on more times than I can remember. Adminhelp led nowhere, doctors were inept, security was cruel and absent, and the crew was generally hateful. After some clear metagrudging with a side of grief, I was getting close to my breaking point. The two final rounds went like this:
Round 1: Chance and I decide to take over the station. We start the A$AP Mob, and with deft skills and overwhelming robustness, we manage to case the armory, hunt down antags, free the innocent members of the crew, and restore perfect justice. We fucked up some shitters and stopped some cucks from trying to be a hero (We're looking at you, mime). It was all in all a great round. Chance and I had our fun. We got back at the cruel and inept security composed of an unrobust HoS, Derek Westbrook, and Catherine... I forget her last name. We ravaged those who tried to stop us, and generally steamrolled the station. We were like some Robin Hood motherfuckers, and I truly consider it to be one of my proudest moments, rule-breaking or not.
Round 2: THE FINAL BOSS. It's lowpop Sybil, time to be the clown and scare people by popping out of maintenance! I managed to get all access, and I began to prank the shit out of the warden. He was a real dick, and as a result I decided to steal his armory. I had every intention of returning it shortly, but not before Lydia Alice came at me with a syringe gun, and with no words began to fire syringes of an unknown substance at me. The only thing I had to defend myself was an axe, so I pulled it out and tried to intimidate her, to no avail. I tried to disarm her, to no avail. So, with a heavy heart I had to hit her. Though, she was able to get the jump on me. Looks like I was headed to chloral town, but NOPE! Immediate decapitation. Escalation from 30-100 in a second.I am borged, and as I am wandering in maintenance I am randomly blown, only to be recovered by Lydia. After being put back into my body and cloned, I decided to exact my revenge. I was going to slip her, cuff her, and dress her up as a sexy clown and tote her around as my waifu. A second murder occured, more brutal than the last. Cloned again. So, the third time I got into a spooky disguise and went after her, with the intention of arresting her and bringing her to security. Nope. This time, she gets me and cuts me apart. I am then borged again. Soon enough, I call up Chance IRL and have him hop online to help me out. He logs in. He orders me to open the upload under law 2, and complying with my laws I open the doors for him. He then uploads Antimov. I then go back, murder Lydia as my laws permit, and then moments later I am banned. Totally fucking worth it, thanks, goodbye, have a nice day.
act like a antag get treated like a antag you autistic shit fuck.

"guys im so robust"
"guys why are you killing me, i was just breaking into security with all access"
"guys i stole the entire armory why are you killing me"
"guys stop"
"alright fuck you guys im going to call my metabuddy and have him change my laws to allow me to kill you"
"guys im going to post sixteen paragraphs about how your bad for banning me for breaking the rules"

kill yourself, now
byosfeer wrote:Bonus bonus: The wanted list.
Here's a quick list of the players who really need to take some lessons from this post. You guys are trouble.
Lane Stewart
Derek Westbrook
Kat Richards
Sort of kind of Smells-The-Feet, you've gotten better. c:
Loves-The-Lizards
Most lizards, for that matter.
Most people who play security, or anyone who plans on playing security.
Basically everyone

:heart: :honkman:
no idea who lane is.
no idea who derek is
kat's cool, obviously decided to be a autistic chucklefuck and you got shit on.
smell's is cool, obviously deserves to be gassed though
loves is cool, but see above.
most lizards are cancer, but you weren't around for lucky and his autism.
>most people who are or plan on playing security

are you so unbelievably autistic that you can't wrap your mind around the fact that letting people do what they want is a recipe for destruction because there are no actual reprocussions for actions you do on the station other than rule breaking.

lots of paragraphs missing, to much autism in one post, i can't break all of it down.
-ox
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #557269

This is excellent if you're celebrating 4/20.

It's also excellent if you're not.
[youtube]ZaTuFB5QXHo[/youtube]

Edit:

Skip to 4:58.

https://youtu.be/ZaTuFB5QXHo?t=298
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #557270

Byond account and character name: Awesine/Keoni Reynolds
Admin: Beesting12
Time and Server(Bagil or Sybil) incident occurred: 8:56-9:12
ROUND ID HERE: 81606
Detailed summary:
Round start as assistant.
Get tools, fuck around in the HoPline, kill ian, i'm set to arrest.
Mime steals my soap so I break into the Captain's quarters to get some more.
Whiskers, the Detective comes in and starts harm-police batonning me. Not even bothering to stun.
After thirty seconds she says "get on the ground".
I get on the ground.
I'm beaten to death.
I ahelp:
PM to-Admins: Yeah uhhh. Whiskers just killed me on purpose. He told me to 'get on the ground' but after I got on the ground (through being in critical) he kept beating me until I died.
-- Administrator private message --

Admin PM from-BeeSting12: k

PM to-Admins: that all you going to say??

Admin PM from-BeeSting12: yep

PM to-Admins: you gonna... investigate?

PM to-Admins: do literally anything?

Admin PM from-BeeSting12: I watched it happen.

PM to-Admins: i don't think I was valid.

PM to-Admins: She said 'get on the ground'. I got on the ground, she kept beating.

PM to-Admins: That's at least a "don't be a dick" violation.

Admin PM from-BeeSting12: Nigga you were breaking into the caps office

PM to-Admins: and I complied to her orders of getting onto the ground.

Admin PM from-BeeSting12: Through being critted.

Apparently being on the ground doesn't actually count as being on the ground, even if your sprite is being on the ground, if you're in critical condition.

And apparently following somebody's orders (presumably so they can arrest you/diffuse the situation) still means they can kill you.
As stated beautifully by myself,
PM to-Admins: That's at least a "don't be a dick" violation.

The reason i'm complaining should be fairly obvious.

There's more ahelps that anyone with access to ahelp logs could provide or I can provide more context if requested.
Last edited by awesine on Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?