Bea "I play a naked underaged girl to unwind" socks peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Bea "I play a naked underaged girl to unwind" socks peanut

Post by oranges » #587606

FloranOtten
Byond Username: FloranOtten

Re: Bea "I play a naked underaged girl to unwind" socks peanut

Post by FloranOtten » #587685

> Walks around naked as a 17 year old to seek attention
> Gets banned
> Bro wtf why did I get so much community attention :(

You have nobody to blame but yourself.
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!
Eskjjlj
Byond Username: Eskjjlj

Post by Eskjjlj » #587686

CoffeeDragon16 wrote:
(Kinda funny that you walked up to me IC last round and joked with me)
bea you know I was trying to strangle you right
Choking... That's ERP sir!
wesoda25 wrote:
No form of erotic roleplay is allowed on the servers, including things that could be construed as sexual by unwilling participants.
emphasis mine, it's just a genuinely odd gimmick at BEST, and creepy and weird at worst. I don't think we are losing quite literally anything of value by disallowing the gimmick
See catgirl wit no hijab walking around the station.
Deploy lightning smite and permaban.
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #587688

Eskjjlj wrote:
CoffeeDragon16 wrote:
Choking... That's ERP sir!
wesoda25 wrote:
No form of erotic roleplay is allowed on the servers, including things that could be construed as sexual by unwilling participants.
emphasis mine, it's just a genuinely odd gimmick at BEST, and creepy and weird at worst. I don't think we are losing quite literally anything of value by disallowing the gimmick
See catgirl wit no hijab walking around the station.
Deploy lightning smite and permaban.
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 34&t=28138
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #587692

paedofinder_04.png
Gigapuddi420
Byond Username: Gigapuddi420

Post by Gigapuddi420 » #587698

I'm more surprised you can play a 17 year old at all if you're going to make in-game age relevant to moderation. Oranges bump that shit up to 21 for your puritanical brothers across the sea, wouldn't want them to get bothered about some young assistant lad drinking in the bar now.

As for the ban, I don't know. It's a shit gimmick but seems a bit too weak to throw hard into Rule 8 territory. If they were genuinely creeping players out with their naked interactions it seems fair to ask them to knock it off, if it was just being nude and retarded then I honestly don't know. It's not a gimmick worth defending but players have previously had that freedom and naked crew members get shit on by security or staff members in character, the only real angle worth pursuing is if the player is creeping on other players to a point moderation needs to interfere; if you're not getting ahelps about it let that shit play out.
Imperfect catgirl playing a imperfect game.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #587699

Mice World wrote:
CoffeeDragon16 wrote:
If you thought the gimmick was "Creepy" wouldn't it be better for you to just ignore me?

edit: Underaged nudity is creepy. But the whole gimmick of "naked catgirl" isn't that creepy
are you saying that being a catgirl automatically nulls the argument of "underaged"?
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #587700

Timonk wrote:
Mice World wrote:
CoffeeDragon16 wrote:
If you thought the gimmick was "Creepy" wouldn't it be better for you to just ignore me?

edit: Underaged nudity is creepy. But the whole gimmick of "naked catgirl" isn't that creepy
are you saying that being a catgirl automatically nulls the argument of "underaged"?
The fact you can be ''underage'' nulls the argument of ''underage''
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #587701

chocolate_bickie wrote:
Timonk wrote:
Mice World wrote:
CoffeeDragon16 wrote:

The fact you can be ''underage'' nulls the argument of ''underage''
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #587702

i would like to see the ahelps when they are made public by the OP but it seems out of character for them to be doing anything creepy or rule-8 related given my previous experiences with them, they just run around spinning and clapping a lot.

i think to imply this was done purposefully as a sexual or creepy thing (which is what I feel rule 8 is in place to rule against) seems like a massive stretch. it's just a funny gimmick, there's far more people who actually roleplay weird stuff far closer to rule 8, and if anything maybe coffee should be taking a look at that instead if they're that strained to put out punishments against what im assuming is their own distaste for this player

if you asked me at the moment what the age of my character is i have no idea, and chances are it's min or max value because its a interesting value over some otherwise arbitrary number (like having min age results in vending machines warning about buying smokes etc) i doubt they have purposefully set their age as min to say 'hmm yes i will be a naked minor and roleplay on lrp as such because that is what the admins HATE' -- i can't help but feel people are grasping at straws

i also think its worth pointing out not only is their gimmick a bit of absurd humor but to pull off the 'hey i have bee socks and my name is bea socks' i think it's generally easier to remove a uniform than get clothing from a vendor which reveals the legs, if you're fixing to just smash out the gimmick round after round

this seems like an absurd ruling and our effort on this entire situation would be better spent elsewhere

best wishes,
bobbah 'bee' brown
Last edited by bobbahbrown on Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #587703

i dont know who bea socks is but they got owned
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #587709

people are saying bea socks is a lowkey character but the phrase "bee socks" would be spraypainted everywhere in my time on bagil. the phrase has been glued to the back of my mind for a very long time and now that it has been given proper context i am now stuck with the realization that it was some idiot creep who likes to roleplay as an naked underaged catgirl with mental disabilities. get a better gimmick you pack of peanuts.
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
ShibaInuLord
Byond Username: ShibaInuLord

Post by ShibaInuLord » #587710

bee sock
I play a retard called Deana Whittler
CoffeeDragon16
Byond Username: CoffeeDragon16

Post by CoffeeDragon16 » #587714

What wuwe have I been bannyed undew!!11 Wuwe 8!!11 Nyobody ahewped about this. Nyobody took *sees buldge* ooc issue. *sweats* Some peopwe joke awound with i-it IC "Somebody get this catgiww dwessed!" yadayda. Nyot once have I evew *sweats* been wawnyed ow (・`ω´・) tawked t-to about this (In 104 wounds of pwaying Bea). Bea was once 22, I made hew 17 so I c-couwd have some f-fun fucking with b-bawtendews, by taking dwinks then f-fwashing my I-ID. Peopwe seemed t-to find i-it funny IC so I didn't *sweats* weawwy x3 see any owo weason t-to change it. >w< I'm nyot ewping with peopwe. I'm nyot d-d-doing anything "sexy". UwU I undewstand *whispers to self* that I was wude in ahewps, *sees buldge* but tewwing a pewson t-to k-kiww theiw gimmick just *blushes* because you don't wike *whispers to self* i-it is cwuew. I awso don't just *blushes* pway *boops your nose* Bea, I pway *boops your nose* hew when *boops your nose* I w-want t-to wewax. This is my fist time pwaying hew in a whowe month.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #587715

coffee u realise that everyone thinks you're a stupid banbot right
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

CoffeeDragon16
Byond Username: CoffeeDragon16

Post by CoffeeDragon16 » #587717

that's their problem :)
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[
Denton
Byond Username: Denton-30
Github Username: 81Denton

Post by Denton » #587718

>pick "naked, retarded underaged catgirl" as your gimmick
>TGMCmins defend this
:mrgreen:
bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #587720

the ahelp logs went out: available here

summary:
coffee: <demand player stops their half year gimmick because they personally find it weird in a hostile manner>
bea socks: <surprised>
coffee: <yes me and others (me and possibly wesoda) find it creepy therefore im noting you now find a new gimmick>
bea socks: <annoyed at this demand, ok i will make my character 21 since that seems to be an underlying issue in your issue with me>
coffee: <your compromise is ass and i hate your gimmick its weird no compromises>
bea socks: <fuck off>
coffee: <HOW DARE YOU QUESTION ME! how would you like to be BANNED?>
bea socks: <sends 3 responses to which coffee doesnt even respond>
coffee: <haha i have won, ill ban the player!>

coffee afterwards:
peanut thread? ill mock the player... that'll help my public image... heh

this is a shining star of an admin they should be promoted immediately

best wishes,
bobbah 'bee' brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
Mice World
Byond Username: Mice World

Post by Mice World » #587723

Vekter wrote:
Scrubby says I've played for 10 days in total. That's 10 days without any bans or notes (To my knowledge).
This is the expectation. You don't get brownie points for going ten days without a fucking note.
Really? I'm not asking for "brownie points" I'm using it as a reference of good conduct, ya know... the entire point of that spot?
It keeps getting worse!?
Mice World

Post by Mice World » #587724

CoffeeDragon16 wrote:What wuwe have I been bannyed undew!!11 Wuwe 8!!11 Nyobody ahewped about this. Nyobody took *sees buldge* ooc issue. *sweats* Some peopwe joke awound with i-it IC "Somebody get this catgiww dwessed!" yadayda. Nyot once have I evew *sweats* been wawnyed ow (・`ω´・) tawked t-to about this (In 104 wounds of pwaying Bea). Bea was once 22, I made hew 17 so I c-couwd have some f-fun fucking with b-bawtendews, by taking dwinks then f-fwashing my I-ID. Peopwe seemed t-to find i-it funny IC so I didn't *sweats* weawwy x3 see any owo weason t-to change it. >w< I'm nyot ewping with peopwe. I'm nyot d-d-doing anything "sexy". UwU I undewstand *whispers to self* that I was wude in ahewps, *sees buldge* but tewwing a pewson t-to k-kiww theiw gimmick just *blushes* because you don't wike *whispers to self* i-it is cwuew. I awso don't just *blushes* pway *boops your nose* Bea, I pway *boops your nose* hew when *boops your nose* I w-want t-to wewax. This is my fist time pwaying hew in a whowe month.
Admin. Clap clap. Admin. Clap clap. Admin. Clap clap.
It keeps getting worse!?
Mice World

Post by Mice World » #587725

iwishforducks wrote:people are saying bea socks is a lowkey character but the phrase "bee socks" would be spraypainted everywhere in my time on bagil. the phrase has been glued to the back of my mind for a very long time and now that it has been given proper context i am now stuck with the realization that it was some idiot creep who likes to roleplay as an naked underaged catgirl with mental disabilities. get a better gimmick you pack of peanuts.
Calling my character "roleplay" is an insult to roleplaying. My character is a shitpost. Nothing more.
It keeps getting worse!?
trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #587727

Denton wrote:>pick "naked, retarded underaged catgirl" as your gimmick
>TGMCmins defend this
TGMCmins defend everything, especially terranut
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #587731

these compelling logs of bea socks talking in the last 90 days (oldest to newest order) will shock you to the core and corrupt your mortal soul, do use caution! its a surprise they weren't caught sooner...................

google sheets

retrieved using this query
Spoiler:
this gets log messages which include that ckey, and specifically from everything other than attack.txt in rounds that they appeared on the manifest for (roundstart or latejoin as bea socks)

Code: Select all

WITH rounds AS (
    SELECT rp.round FROM round_player rp WHERE rp.ckey = 'miceworld' AND rp.name = 'Bea Socks' GROUP BY rp.round
)
SELECT
    r.id,
    m.timestamp,
    m.type,
    m.message
FROM
    rounds r2
    LEFT JOIN round r ON r.id = r2.round
    LEFT JOIN round_file rf ON rf.round = r.id AND rf.name != 'attack.txt'
    LEFT JOIN log_message m ON m.parent_file = rf.id
WHERE
    r.starttime > CURRENT_TIMESTAMP - INTERVAL '90 days'
    AND m.message LIKE '%Mice World%'
ORDER BY
    m.timestamp ASC
querying in a structured manner,
bobbah 'bee' brown

Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #587732

kinda a silly ban but if you disagree with a ruling say "is that your final ruling?"and go to complaints if they say yes, because anything you say after puts you in the wrong by nature of "admin has final say on ingame rulings" and you can play the game fully when you put up a complaint unlike when you are having writing a ban appeal. Do NOT argue, do NOT do the thing again hoping youll get away with it, just suck it up and go to forums or you will have to go there later, wont be able to play the game, and now they get to say "well they didnt listen" which gives them leverage in the argument you do not have.

The double edged sword of admins having to have a somewhat decent conduct is that players are also held to a similar standard, and like some admin cases you can be "right" but because you went about it the wrong way end up shooting yourself in the foot.

Finally, while i get you enjoy roleplaying as a streaking woman, you should probably leave the self-insert parts out like being braindead as it really hurts your character development
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #587734

bobbahbrown wrote:these compelling logs of bea socks talking in the last 90 days (oldest to newest order) will shock you to the core and corrupt your mortal soul, do use caution! its a surprise they weren't caught sooner...................

google sheets

Spoiler:
this gets log messages which include that ckey, and specifically from everything other than attack.txt in rounds that they appeared on the manifest for (roundstart or latejoin as bea socks)

WITH rounds AS (
    SELECT rp.round FROM round_player rp WHERE rp.ckey = 'miceworld' AND rp.name = 'Bea Socks' GROUP BY rp.round
)
SELECT
    r.id,
    m.timestamp,
    m.type,
    m.message
FROM
    rounds r2
WHERE
ORDER BY
    m.timestamp ASC
bobbah 'bee' brown

hey she broke the gimmick! wtf!
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #587735

trollbreeder wrote:
Denton wrote:>pick "naked, retarded underaged catgirl" as your gimmick
>TGMCmins defend this
TGMCmins defend everything, especially terranut
i'll always defend a player suffering from a shit ban by a shit banbot
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Mice World

Post by Mice World » #587736

Cobby wrote:kinda a silly ban but if you disagree with a ruling say "is that your final ruling?"and go to complaints if they say yes, because anything you say after puts you in the wrong by nature of "admin has final say on ingame rulings" and you can play the game fully when you put up a complaint unlike when you are having writing a ban appeal. Do NOT argue, do NOT do the thing again hoping youll get away with it, just suck it up and go to forums or you will have to go there later, wont be able to play the game, and now they get to say "well they didnt listen" which gives them leverage in the argument you do not have.

The double edged sword of admins having to have a somewhat decent conduct is that players are also held to a similar standard, and like some admin cases you can be "right" but because you went about it the wrong way end up shooting yourself in the foot.

Finally, while i get you enjoy roleplaying as a streaking woman, you should probably leave the self-insert parts out like being braindead as it really hurts your character development

I didn't do it again, he banned me in round after I told him to fuck off, also I don't care about my characters "roleplay" arc. They're just an easy way for me to play the game. Wanna know why I only say "Bee Socks!"? Because I'm slow at typing. I just ctrl + c "Bee Socks!" and paste it in whenever I want to say it. I can't even say it that much though, or I'll be automuted for spam.
Last edited by Mice World on Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It keeps getting worse!?
Mice World

Post by Mice World » #587738

Jaredfogle wrote:
bobbahbrown wrote:these compelling logs of bea socks talking in the last 90 days (oldest to newest order) will shock you to the core and corrupt your mortal soul, do use caution! its a surprise they weren't caught sooner...................

google sheets

Spoiler:

WITH rounds AS (
)
SELECT
    r.id,
    m.timestamp,
    m.type,
    m.message
FROM
    rounds r2
WHERE
ORDER BY
    m.timestamp ASC
bobbah 'bee' brown

haha, I have broken the gimmick though. A few times I've forgot that I ctrl + c something else. One time I fucking posted my Discord link IC, that was not a nice feeling.
It keeps getting worse!?
bigfatbananacyclops
Byond Username: Bigfatbananacyclops

Post by bigfatbananacyclops » #587740

free socks
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #587742

Mice World wrote:
Jaredfogle wrote:

google sheets

Spoiler:

WITH rounds AS (
)
SELECT
    r.id,
    m.timestamp,
    m.type,
    m.message
FROM
    rounds r2
WHERE
ORDER BY
    m.timestamp ASC
bobbah 'bee' brown

haha, I have broken the gimmick though. A few times I've forgot that I ctrl + c something else. One time I fucking posted my Discord link IC, that was not a nice feeling.
If you're that slow at typing why do you play as AI
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #587743

Mice World wrote:I didn't do it again, he banned me in round after I told him to fuck off, also I don't care about my characters "roleplay" arc. They're just an easy way for me to play the game. Wanna know why I only say "Bee Socks!"? Because I'm slow at typing. I just ctrl + c "Bee Socks!" and paste it in whenever I want to say it. I can't even say it that much though, or I'll be automuted for spam.
"fuck off" falls into the arguing category of my post :smug:
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Mice World

Post by Mice World » #587744

Cobby wrote:
Mice World wrote:I didn't do it again, he banned me in round after I told him to fuck off, also I don't care about my characters "roleplay" arc. They're just an easy way for me to play the game. Wanna know why I only say "Bee Socks!"? Because I'm slow at typing. I just ctrl + c "Bee Socks!" and paste it in whenever I want to say it. I can't even say it that much though, or I'll be automuted for spam.
"fuck off" falls into the arguing category of my post :smug:
Yeah, I read your post wrong. I do agree with you. I never should've said that.
It keeps getting worse!?
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #587746

iwishforducks wrote:people are saying bea socks is a lowkey character but the phrase "bee socks" would be spraypainted everywhere in my time on bagil. the phrase has been glued to the back of my mind for a very long time and now that it has been given proper context i am now stuck with the realization that it was some idiot creep who likes to roleplay as an naked underaged catgirl with mental disabilities. get a better gimmick you pack of peanuts.
No that's not it

There are socks called bee socks ingame and she runs around wearing nothing but these
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #587747

chocolate_bickie wrote:If being naked is such a problem why do we even have naked sprites?

Just remove the naked sprites and leave the sprites with underwear.
Because we don't want to have to cater to the lowest denominator all the time?

Also being naked isn't a problem, being naked all the time is a problem.

This is a recurring """debate""" that's been settled by rule 0 since the start of the community. The ability for the admins to ignore the rules in favor of the overall community or server health applies to their ability to both ignore the presence of a rule banning certain behavior and ignore the lack of a rule banning certain behavior.

Part of having a 18+ rule is that its suppose to allow us to have nice things. Clearly we need to apply it to expressed maturity and return to the glory days where 40 pop was high pop.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
Mice World

Post by Mice World » #587748

MrStonedOne wrote:
chocolate_bickie wrote:If being naked is such a problem why do we even have naked sprites?

This is a recurring """debate""" that's been settled by rule 0 since the start of the community. The ability for the admins to ignore the rules in favor of the overall community or server health applies to their ability to both ignore the presence of a rule banning certain behavior and ignore the lack of a rule banning certain behavior.

Part of having a 18+ rule is that its suppose to allow us to have nice things. Clearly we need to apply it to expressed maturity and return to the glory days where 40 pop was high pop.
My character causes no harm at all. In fact, if people get upset when they see a naked 2d person walking down the hallway, they're causing the problem. If bad faith players notice how easy it is to tilt people, no shit they're going to do the same thing, over and over to get reactions. Playing as a catgirl in current state TG upsets some players, most people only act upset as a joke, but a few do legit dislike the idea of someone playing a stupid joke race. When I play as a naked character you CAN IC fuck with me. However, outright killing me is dumb (Someone has done this). I'm fine if sec arrests me, or if an assistant beats me up and steals my stuff. I find it silly that you insist we need OOC rules to stop me from playing a stupid character because you don't find it mature.
It keeps getting worse!?
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #587749

bobbahbrown wrote:they just run around spinning and clapping a lot.
This alone should be grounds for a permaban
► Show Spoiler
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #587751

Mice World wrote:
MrStonedOne wrote:

My character causes no harm at all. In fact, if people get upset when they see a naked 2d person walking down the hallway, they're causing the problem. If bad faith players notice how easy it is to tilt people, no shit they're going to do the same thing, over and over to get reactions. Playing as a catgirl in current state TG upsets some players, most people only act upset as a joke, but a few do legit dislike the idea of someone playing a stupid joke race. When I play as a naked character you CAN IC fuck with me. However, outright killing me is dumb (Someone has done this). I'm fine if sec arrests me, or if an assistant beats me up and steals my stuff. I find it silly that you insist we need OOC rules to stop me from playing a stupid character because you don't find it mature.
This quote (bolded) should be grounds for a permaban.
Last edited by Rohen_Tahir on Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mice World

Post by Mice World » #587752

Rohen_Tahir wrote:
Mice World wrote:
MrStonedOne wrote:

My character causes no harm at all. In fact, if people get upset when they see a naked 2d person walking down the hallway, they're causing the problem.
This quote should be grounds for a permaban.
Thanks for cherry picking friend! Wowe, you really did it.
It keeps getting worse!?
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #587754

Mice World wrote:
Rohen_Tahir wrote:
Mice World wrote:
MrStonedOne wrote:

My character causes no harm at all. In fact, if people get upset when they see a naked 2d person walking down the hallway, they're causing the problem.
Is your previous post only visible to me and Farquaar or something?
Mice World

Post by Mice World » #587755

Rohen_Tahir wrote:
Mice World wrote:
Rohen_Tahir wrote:
Mice World wrote:
MrStonedOne wrote:

Haha, no. But the entire post gives context to why I said that, taking away everything else is cherry picking.
It keeps getting worse!?
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #587756

Mice World wrote:
Rohen_Tahir wrote:
Mice World wrote:
Rohen_Tahir wrote:
Mice World wrote:
MrStonedOne wrote:

Haha, no. But the entire post gives context to why I said that, taking away everything else is cherry picking.
You're making yourself look like a retard but fine, I'll edit my post to include the entire thing and only bold the actually relevant part as I lose nothing by doing so.
Mice World

Post by Mice World » #587757

Rohen_Tahir wrote:
Mice World wrote:
Rohen_Tahir wrote:
Mice World wrote:
Rohen_Tahir wrote:
Mice World wrote:
MrStonedOne wrote:

You're making yourself look like a retard but fine, I'll edit my post to include the entire thing and only bold the actually relevant part as I lose nothing by doing so.
I really don't care that you're cherry picking. My post was sarcastic because I don't see the point of cherry picking on a forum where everyone can scroll up and read the op. But whatever man, you do you. To be honest, I'm kinda shocked that people are even fucking posting at this point. If you all hate me so much. Wouldn't it be better to just fuck off and leave me alone?
It keeps getting worse!?
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #587758

peanut threads are for the sole purpose of posting hot takes about things that none of us actually believe we just want to be included
Mice World

Post by Mice World » #587759

oranges wrote:peanut threads are for the sole purpose of posting hot takes about things that none of us actually believe we just want to be included
Well it's kind of soul crushing for me to get dog pilled by a bunch of people I've never even spoke to just because I play the game in an odd fashion that people don't seem to like. My life is already fucked enough right now, I don't really want to have to justify with paragraph after paragraph why I should be able to have a good time in a game that doesn't even hurt anybody. Like fuck? Why does this even matter to you people? I'm not killing you. I'm not ruining your fun or your projects. I'm not griefing people, or harassing anyone. I'm just playing as a stupid fucking character that walks around and gets killed. "I won't miss Bea Socks" or "We lost nothing when you got banned". I could say the same about most people that play this server. If we suddenly lost the average player we would lose NOTHING. I'm not sure why you hold yourselves at a higher standard than me just because you engage in the game a different way than I do.
It keeps getting worse!?
bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #587760

Mice World wrote:
Rohen_Tahir wrote:gigantic snip (please save our board)
I really don't care that you're cherry picking. My post was sarcastic because I don't see the point of cherry picking on a forum where everyone can scroll up and read the op. But whatever man, you do you. To be honest, I'm kinda shocked that people are even fucking posting at this point. If you all hate me so much. Wouldn't it be better to just fuck off and leave me alone?
i for one do not hate you. you are funny and i like your gimmick, it brings a warm glow to my bee brain. i think this ban is dumb and the banning admin has done it in what i feel is very poor taste.

one thing that confused me about this thread is how much people laser-focused on your character's set age (which i feel is largely irrelevant, especially since you proposed modifying your characters age to one to maintain the banning admin's feelings), especially given that this particular thing only comes up for the bar gimmick thing

maybe im just plain wrong, that's totally possible, but i just dont get it. i think to this extent what oranges said above maybe plays in then...

best wishes,
bobbah 'bee' brown

Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #587761

No offense but while the gimmick allowability is debatable all roads lead to rome the second you respond to an admin with "Fuck off" in an ahelp
Mice World

Post by Mice World » #587762

Armhulen wrote:No offense but while the gimmick allowability is debatable all roads lead to rome the second you respond to an admin with "Fuck off" in an ahelp
How many times do I HAVE TO FUCKING SAY THAT I REGRET TELLING HIM TO FUCK OFF? How many? Because I count 3 now.
It keeps getting worse!?
Mice World

Post by Mice World » #587763

And anyway, now that all this has happened even if I do get unbanned people are going to treat me like shit. I've seen what people are saying on Discord. So my character is ruined by someone who can't even be fucked replying to my appeal.
It keeps getting worse!?
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #587764

bobbahbrown wrote:
Mice World wrote:
Rohen_Tahir wrote:gigantic snip (please save our board)
i for one do not hate you. you are funny and i like your gimmick, it brings a warm glow to my bee brain. i think this ban is dumb and the banning admin has done it in what i feel is very poor taste.

one thing that confused me about this thread is how much people laser-focused on your character's set age (which i feel is largely irrelevant, especially since you proposed modifying your characters age to one to maintain the banning admin's feelings), especially given that this particular thing only comes up for the bar gimmick thing

maybe im just plain wrong, that's totally possible, but i just dont get it. i think to this extent what oranges said above maybe plays in then...

best wishes,
bobbah 'bee' brown
Oh man you are FORGING my posts, I did not actually say "gigantic snip (please save our board)", you absolute bastard, you will pay for this horrible crime.
Rohen_Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #587765

Mice World wrote:And anyway, now that all this has happened even if I do get unbanned people are going to treat me like shit. I've seen what people are saying on Discord. So my character is ruined by someone who can't even be fucked replying to my appeal.
[youtube]IVXJmfd3cmg[/youtube]
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #587766

The thread's just another testament that if you want to ever get unbanned you just gotta own it and let go of that salty pride
Mice World

Post by Mice World » #587767

Rohen_Tahir wrote:
Mice World wrote:And anyway, now that all this has happened even if I do get unbanned people are going to treat me like shit. I've seen what people are saying on Discord. So my character is ruined by someone who can't even be fucked replying to my appeal.
[youtube]IVXJmfd3cmg[/youtube]

Yeah great man, continue to smug post on a peatnut thread because as long as you have the "right opinion" nothing bad will ever happen to you.
It keeps getting worse!?