Bea "I play a naked underaged girl to unwind" socks peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Bea "I play a naked underaged girl to unwind" socks peanut

Post by oranges » #587606

Mice World
Byond Username: Mice World

Re: Bea "I play a naked underaged girl to unwind" socks peanut

Post by Mice World » #587767

Rohen_Tahir wrote:
Mice World wrote:And anyway, now that all this has happened even if I do get unbanned people are going to treat me like shit. I've seen what people are saying on Discord. So my character is ruined by someone who can't even be fucked replying to my appeal.
[youtube]IVXJmfd3cmg[/youtube]

Yeah great man, continue to smug post on a peatnut thread because as long as you have the "right opinion" nothing bad will ever happen to you.
It keeps getting worse!?
Mice World

Post by Mice World » #587768

IkeTG wrote:The thread's just another testament that if you want to ever get unbanned you just gotta own it and let go of that salty pride
What pride have I shown here? I know my character is shit. I never said they were "Great for rounds" or a "shining example of the modern TG player" They are a brain dead, stupid way of playing a hard unforgiving game. I've tried getting into this game, by playing medbay and borg/A.I. but it just makes me so upset. I cannot stand my fun being ruined by some shithead 20 minutes into the round. At least when I play Bea I know people are going to fuck with me, so I don't care.
It keeps getting worse!?
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #587769

i think your character was already ruined by being a teenage girl who is naked 24/7

nobody wants anything to do with that shit

maybe try writing interesting characters that aren't teenage girls that are naked 24/7
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #587770

Bruh honestly here, not shitposting.

If your life is going to be heavily damaged because a dumb gimmick of yours got laughed at for being stupid (and yeah its fucking stupid, why the age, why the nudity, why the BEE SOCKS) it should be a wakeup call, not a reason to cry out for your lost "status quo".
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Mice World

Post by Mice World » #587772

iamgoofball wrote:i think your character was already ruined by being a teenage girl who is naked 24/7

nobody wants anything to do with that shit

maybe try writing interesting characters that aren't teenage girls that are naked 24/7
Before this, most people didn't know about this character. But now look, this post has 1011 views. And most people now hate me because "naked character in video game oh my god I must act like I care about this look fellow forum poster I'm not horrible" Them being underaged was just for a joke that I regret, people make mistakes, yeah?
It keeps getting worse!?
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #587773

Mice World wrote:
Before this, most people didn't know about this character.
that's because you wrote a shit character

write better characters, ones that aren't teenage girls, aka children, who are also naked 24/7
Mice World

Post by Mice World » #587774

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Bruh honestly here, not shitposting.

If your life is going to be heavily damaged because a dumb gimmick of yours got laughed at for being stupid (and yeah its fucking stupid, why the age, why the nudity, why the BEE SOCKS) it should be a wakeup call, not a reason to cry out for your lost "status quo".
I'm not asking for people to like me. I just find it so upsetting that you people feel the need to shit all over me as a joke. I am a person, just like you. I shouldn't have to stop doing something I enjoyed just because an admin took personal dislike to it. I've already said why they were underaged go look at my other posts for that. The Bee Socks part came from me talking with a friend about ss13 gimmicks, I found bee socks to be a very strange addition to the sock roster of tg (I was not aware at the time that they were a short lived internet meme) so I jokingly said "how about a character that only wears bee socks and only says "bee socks"" he found it funny and after trying it I too found it funny.
It keeps getting worse!?
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #587775

Mice World wrote:What pride have I shown here? I know my character is shit. I never said they were "Great for rounds" or a "shining example of the modern TG player" They are a brain dead, stupid way of playing a hard unforgiving game. I've tried getting into this game, by playing medbay and borg/A.I. but it just makes me so upset. I cannot stand my fun being ruined by some shithead 20 minutes into the round. At least when I play Bea I know people are going to fuck with me, so I don't care.
The kinda pride that makes a feller grovel in front of hundreds over a one week ban, acting like their e-life is ruined. Do yourself a biggie and exercise some humility, own it like a champ and eat the week ban.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #587776

Don't worry we don't see you as a person just a source of drama we can milk and throw away when used
Mice World

Post by Mice World » #587777

IkeTG wrote:
Mice World wrote:What pride have I shown here? I know my character is shit. I never said they were "Great for rounds" or a "shining example of the modern TG player" They are a brain dead, stupid way of playing a hard unforgiving game. I've tried getting into this game, by playing medbay and borg/A.I. but it just makes me so upset. I cannot stand my fun being ruined by some shithead 20 minutes into the round. At least when I play Bea I know people are going to fuck with me, so I don't care.
The kinda pride that makes a feller grovel in front of hundreds over a one week ban, acting like their e-life is ruined. Do yourself a biggie and exercise some humility, own it like a champ and eat the week ban.
It isn't just the week ban I care about. Coffee said I cannot play Bea the way I want to play her anymore. My issue with this is that he hasn't given me a clear reason to why I should do this yet. All in all I don't really care about Bea being naked, but coffee is an admin that has banned me and I don't like the ban so I'm appealing it. (The whole point of appeals even fucking existing?)
It keeps getting worse!?
XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #587778

UGHHH dude you latched on to the wrong part of my fucking post because of course you did.

You shouldn't care that some fucking randos online don't like your stupid gimmick.

You shouldn't be this fucking miserable over a week ban from some niche^3 internet community.

Find something worth pouring your damn soul into. Stop opening this damn thread. Not because "you're wrong" but because it isn't worth the time or the misery and you're clearly fucking miserable over it.
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Mice World

Post by Mice World » #587779

I also made the post expressing my dislike towards how people will treat my character in game after this is over because... in my opinion I never should've been put in this place to begin with. I don't care that my epic e-cred is ruined. I care because this affects me negatively as a whole and it isn't something I believe that I ever should need to sit through.
It keeps getting worse!?
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #587780

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:You shouldn't care that some fucking randos online don't like your stupid gimmick.

You shouldn't be this fucking miserable over a week ban from some niche^3 internet community.

Find something worth pouring your damn soul into. Stop opening this damn thread. Not because "you're wrong" but because it isn't worth the time or the misery and you're clearly fucking miserable over it.
Xiv speaks the truth, lad.
► Show Spoiler
Mice World

Post by Mice World » #587783

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:UGHHH dude you latched on to the wrong part of my fucking post because of course you did.

You shouldn't care that some fucking randos online don't like your stupid gimmick.

Look, when you don't enjoy most things on a day to day basis, you look a the world in a screwed perspective. I play video games to avoid problems and drama. I don't CARE if you people hate my character. I just don't want my fun ruined. I believe that people will grief me now and cause problems for me, that's why I'm upset about all of this. I'm posting here because I've got nothing better to do. Yes that is sad. Yes that is pathetic. But it's the truth.
It keeps getting worse!?
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #587784

Sorry your character isn't allowed anymore, the joke doesn't make sense because bees cannot wear socks
Mice World

Post by Mice World » #587785

bobbah's bee can wear his cute boots. So my bee can wear their stupid socks.
It keeps getting worse!?
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #587786

Mice World wrote:bobbah's bee can wear his cute boots. So my bee can wear their stupid socks.
Sorry, the council has already made a decision. Come back in ten years
Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #587787

Mice World wrote:Look, when you don't enjoy most things on a day to day basis, you look a the world in a screwed perspective. I play video games to avoid problems and drama.
If you don't want drama during your vidya time, stop causing it. People are just having a laugh and you're making a spectacle of yourself for it.
Mice World wrote:I don't CARE if you people hate my character. I just don't want my fun ruined. I believe that people will grief me now and cause problems for me, that's why I'm upset about all of this.
If people are annoyed by your gimmick enough to grief you for it, then they didn't need this peanut thread to convince them. This ban makes no difference.
Mice World wrote:I'm posting here because I've got nothing better to do. Yes that is sad. Yes that is pathetic. But it's the truth.
Have you considered that you might be overreacting for this very reason?
► Show Spoiler
Mice World

Post by Mice World » #587788

Farquaar wrote:
Mice World wrote:Look, when you don't enjoy most things on a day to day basis, you look a the world in a screwed perspective. I play video games to avoid problems and drama.
If you don't want drama during your vidya time, stop causing it. People are just having a laugh and you're making a spectacle of yourself for it.
Mice World wrote:I don't CARE if you people hate my character. I just don't want my fun ruined. I believe that people will grief me now and cause problems for me, that's why I'm upset about all of this.
If people are annoyed by your gimmick enough to grief you for it, then they didn't need this peanut thread to convince them. This ban makes no difference.
Mice World wrote:I'm posting here because I've got nothing better to do. Yes that is sad. Yes that is pathetic. But it's the truth.
Have you considered that you might be overreacting for this very reason?
Look I don't care anymore, I know I'm doing the wrong thing. But you're not me, you don't know how I feel. So it's very unfair for you to tell me that I'm overreacting. I do look like an idiot, I'm fucking getting upset over people shitting on me, over a naked character I play in a 2d video game. It's kinda funny when I really think about it.
Last edited by Mice World on Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
It keeps getting worse!?
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #587789

there's no point arguing in this thread

A) nobody here actually cares to argue they just want drama

B) nothing is going to happen here until the headadmins have r eviewed your ban
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #587790

oranges wrote:there's no point arguing in this thread

A) nobody here actually cares to argue they just want drama

B) nothing is going to happen here until the headadmins have r eviewed your ban
the plight of peanut
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #587791

Bitch don't give me "woe is me". Life is full of problems avoiding them is what makes manchildren who shit in bottles infront of a computer.

Find something worth living for. Playing video games isn't fucking living.
Mice World

Post by Mice World » #587792

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Bitch don't give me "woe is me". Life is full of problems avoiding them is what makes manchildren who shit in bottles infront of a computer.

Oh fuck off. When did I ever say it was all I did? I just said it was something I enjoyed and that I shouldn't have to deal with people fucking with me just because I want to do it again.
It keeps getting worse!?
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #587793

Mice World wrote:
XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Bitch don't give me "woe is me". Life is full of problems avoiding them is what makes manchildren who shit in bottles infront of a computer.

Oh fuck off. When did I ever say it was all I did? I just said it was something I enjoyed and that I shouldn't have to deal with people fucking with me just because I want to do it again.
i like the implications that we're going to get another ban appeal + peanut a week from now. everyone mark your calendars.
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #587794

Considering how much whining you're doing over a 7 day Tgstation ban? It reeks of "this is all I care about".

Play another damn server? Play another game entirely? No no must moan about this one ban like my whole family was just murdered in front of me and my life had been unfairly ruined.
Mice World

Post by Mice World » #587795

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Considering how much whining you're doing over a 7 day Tgstation ban? It reeks of "this is all I care about".

Play another damn server? Play another game entirely? No no must moan about this one ban like my whole family was just murdered in front of me and my life had been unfairly ruined.
I have a garbage laptop that cannot run shit. I already said I don't enjoy playing ss13 outside of fucking around so that point is moot. I don't care about the ban. I care that coffee is allowed to shit all over me with little to no effort, just because my gimmick "creeps him" out.
It keeps getting worse!?
Mice World

Post by Mice World » #587796

iwishforducks wrote:
Mice World wrote:

i like the implications that we're going to get another ban appeal + peanut a week from now. everyone mark your calendars.
If I get banned again I'm not even going to bother appealing it. This has been a massive mess and it doesn't even look like I'll be getting anything out of it.
It keeps getting worse!?
Mice World

Post by Mice World » #587800

Alright I'm gonna do what oranges said and stop posting. Thanks for the bad feels?
It keeps getting worse!?
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #587803

ok virginia
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #587810

I just miss when our “shitpost” characters were Freddie Alarms tier. THAT was class
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #587811

wesoda25 wrote:I just miss when our “shitpost” characters were Freddie Alarms tier. THAT was class
been a while since i heard that name. and youre right
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #587812

code solution that makes underaged characters physically impossible to strip nude when? i want to powergame my age setting
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Mice World

Post by Mice World » #587818

Now that I'm unbanned, I'm not even sure if I really want to play this game anymore. Isn't that funny?
It keeps getting worse!?
XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #587819

You say that as if it isn't a good thing.
CoffeeDragon16
Byond Username: CoffeeDragon16

Post by CoffeeDragon16 » #587820

Now that I'm unbanned, I'm not even sure if I really want to play this game anymore. Isn't that funny?
Aww, please do come back. It wasn't my intention to do that, and I have really liked some of your other characters.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[
Mice World

Post by Mice World » #587821

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:You say that as if it isn't a good thing.
I don't know really. I just feel like such a massive idiot.
It keeps getting worse!?
Qustinnus
Byond Username: Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #587822

lol can we force random appearances yet for laughs
Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #587823

Qustinnus wrote:lol can we force random appearances yet for laughs
This but force it on everyone on all servers
► Show Spoiler
Mice World

Post by Mice World » #587824

This peanut has double the views of my ban appeal. Why are people like this?

Edit: I was unfamiliar with how PHP forums work and thought views only went for each unique user (That was stupid of me, tg doesn't get 1000 people)
Last edited by Mice World on Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
It keeps getting worse!?
Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #587825

Mice World wrote:This peanut has double the views of my ban appeal. Why are people like this?
You only need to read the ban appeal once.
People view the peanut thread more times because there are more posts there.
Simple math, really.
► Show Spoiler
Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #587826

Farquaar wrote:
Qustinnus wrote:lol can we force random appearances yet for laughs
This but force it on everyone on all servers
that's exactly what I'm implying
Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #587827

Mice World wrote:This peanut has double the views of my ban appeal. Why are people like this?
I needed to see that garbage only once.
chesse20
Byond Username: Laserdog

Post by chesse20 » #587828

i heard there was drama so here i am and i agree this is cringey make another gimmick plox
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #587829

Mice World wrote:This peanut has double the views of my ban appeal.
FUCKING CASUAL
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #587833

it's salacious
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #587841

I'm really proud of the clickbait title
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #587842

PKPenguin321 wrote:code solution that makes underaged characters physically impossible to strip nude when? i want to powergame my age setting
I wish your mother had drowned you in the russian rivers at birth
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #587843

Mice World wrote:Now that I'm unbanned, I'm not even sure if I really want to play this game anymore. Isn't that funny?
Emigrate to VOREstation, Skyrat or Citadel, the players there won't cause the problem by being annoyed by your gimmick.
FloranOtten
Byond Username: FloranOtten

Post by FloranOtten » #587845

Right, two pieces of advice;

1. If your character is causing people to talk about it when they notice you, 9 to 1 odds it's because they don't like it. Don't do shit just to attract attention. It never works out.

2. Stop replying to this peanut thread. Never reply to a peanut thread about yourself. It only causes bullshit. Drama will pass, roll with it. The only thing you can do is what you have done, make a spectacle of watching a monkey (you) go apeshit. It's hard to ignore comments like these, but all you're attracting is derision.
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #587847

That's good advice. One thing I wanted to say in response to this thread is to keep your weird sex shit to yourself. It always backfires on people.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #587848

I'm gonna make a character called Sadie Enword and tell the admin to fuck off iff they don't like my gimmick