IGBA 2.0 Appeal [MALDING] [UWUified speedrun any]

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

IGBA 2.0 Appeal [MALDING] [UWUified speedrun any]

Post by oranges » #589293

Failed first attempt: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=28434
Second: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=28438

You ever seen a guy mald any harder?

I was pwaying captain at the time and an entiwewwy awbitwawy and entiwewwy fwivawous mutiny was puwwed on me by a secuwity officew (Nyot the HoS), becuase he was being awwested, to which the west of secuwity simpwy stood by and did nyothing even as the captain was giving them diwect owdews to invowve themsewves.

This is against sewvew wuwes. Mutiny cannyot be donye fow zewo weason, and nyot wiking the fact he had been awwested, is cwose enyough to zewo weason. I feew it speaks to my point that in my adminhewp with Doctow Bwutawity, when I asked him to think of a singwe situation wess awbitwawy than the situation that was in fwont of us, he was nyot abwe to come up with an exampwe fow me.

When I adminhewped, hoping to get an admin to stop sewvew wuwes fwom being bwoken at my expense, fow whatevew weason (I assume the weason was that they didn't find me chawasmatic enyough to want to hewp me) they decided to simpwy wet the pwayews continyue to bweak sewvew wuwes at my expense and when I inyisisted that he do his job, he punyished me fow having the gaww to do so.

Nyot onwy is wefusing an instance to do youw job when you have accepted a wesponsibiwity onto youwsewf to do youw job fucked up, but then to go so faw as to use the adminyistwative pwivewages you onwy have because of that acceptance of wesponsibiwity to punyish someonye fow insisting that you do youw job is on a whowe othew wevew of fucked up.
Last edited by oranges on Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Re: IGBA 2.0 Appeal [MALDING] [UWUified speedrun any]

Post by Mothblocks » #589294

No, am not using youw fowmat, if youw fowmat ish so impowtant to u then u can copy/paste da contents of dis message into that fowmat and wepost dis, but am not going to do that fow u.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #589297

if the uwuify is so important to you then you can copy/paste the contents of this message into the uwuify filter and repost this, but I'm not going to do that for you
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
CoffeeDragon16
Byond Username: CoffeeDragon16

Post by CoffeeDragon16 » #589299

My password is Igunbase, you asked me to be an advertiser, so I'll do it. They let me tell you that monkeys never use this space as an expert to do everything they want to say from the beginning. No, I don't use your language, if your document is important to you, you can copy / paste and print this information in a format, but I won't do it for you.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #589303

Lmfao what a spastic. This must be how Jannies see players
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Denton
Byond Username: Denton-30
Github Username: 81Denton

Post by Denton » #589304

hahahaha imagine typing all this shit because you're incredibly ass hurt over getting banned from a clown abuse simulator for 24 hours
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #589305

this person seems dangerous, if i were admin i would unban him and close my door at night
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #589311

Denton wrote:hahahaha imagine typing all this shit because you're incredibly ass hurt over getting banned from a clown abuse simulator for 24 hours
Over a 2 week command ban*
The initial dayban was the culmination of the first meltdown
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Post by pugie » #589313

sec ban too I realised shortly after the head ban I made a dire mistake of not restricting him from the god awful satan dept
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #589314

If you are also curios like me what this guy did to fuck up, lemme cut the log dive short: dude called burger plays sec and got a tator to brig, then ran off with his gear. The CAPTAIN figures this out and demands (repeatedly) that burger comes back to brig. He doesn't seem to hear it, gets caught up in some BS and eventually does come back to brig, not expecting anything. The CAPTAIN then wordlessly starts clipping this guy, and gets restrained by the rest of sec crew. He refuses to explain what the fuck he just did, and only replies "I am the captain, I have authority, you must do what I say".
They stow him behind bars, and he doesn't do anything for the entire round, I can only speculate that he engaged in an extremely constructive conversation with the nearest available jannie, and it would certainly be interesting to examine this conversation to gain further wisdom and insight.
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
ShibaInuLord
Byond Username: ShibaInuLord

Post by ShibaInuLord » #589315

courtesy of puggy
I play a retard called Deana Whittler
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #589317

Fun fact, he isnt just permabanned he’s triple permabanned.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Post by pugie » #589319

Wasn't even about any gear bonermaster... it was because he killed a revhead...........
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #589320

WA WA WA!!

What an actual fucking baby lol
[this space reserved]
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #589321

IGBA2.0 wrote:Litereally none of this adresses the argument I've made, you've post like five whole paragraphs of nothing.

Why do you feel that you should be able to ban people in order to avoid doing your job?

You know mutiny is against the rules in that situation, I know mutiny is against the rules in that situation. Victim blaming me by saying I'm a "bad head of staff" changes fucking nothing, and literally no part of me insisting that you do your fucking job makes me a "awful human being".

Get the fuck over yourself. Do your fucking job.
And yet some say the art of rhetoric is dead
► Show Spoiler
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #589326

lmao what a fucking karen

edit: double lmao
Also I've already gotten back onto the server, I'm not going anywhere and you have zero power to stop me from playing on this server short of shutting the entire thing down. I'm only writing this to try and gode you guys admitting to youtself that you're acting out of butthurt because you didn't like my attitude instead of out of any principalled motivation. I'm hoping that if you recognise your problem dealing with me, even if you're too far up your own ass to admit that you fucked up when the next guy comes along you'll treat your administrative responsibilities as a responsibility and not just a cludgeon.
"I don't like your attitude" is the purest and simplest condensed essence of basically every ban ever
why would anyone want to spend their social time hanging around with someone who has a shitty attitude
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #589337

If your ban appeal's first post is more than 2 paragraphs you're automatically guilty
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #589338

this guy types like fucking elliot rodger
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #589344

salad
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #589349

Nothing like ban evading to snuff out any hope of a successful appeal. Over before it began, really.
chocolate_bickie
Byond Username: Chocolate_bickie

Post by chocolate_bickie » #589350

Real shame. Started out with so much promise getting his first appeal denied and that insane rambling.

Golden.

Could have been a real meme appeal but he cucked himself by admitting to ban evading.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #589403

What an absolute lad, completely immune to factual statements of "you are in the wrong here"
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #589405

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:What an absolute lad, completely immune to factual statements of "you are in the wrong here"
this dude has the right specs to be a jannie, are you gonna ac him?
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #589406

Tlaltecuhtli wrote:
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:What an absolute lad, completely immune to factual statements of "you are in the wrong here"
this dude has the right specs to be a jannie, are you gonna ac him?
zing!
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Qustinnus
Byond Username: Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #589408

holy shit thats the funniest ban appeal i've read in ages
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #589409

I think he mistook Oranges for part of the admin team.

Another Orange man peanut post how can he keep getting away with it!?
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #589422

I see the dreamteam starting to take shape here. We already got the warden covered with the shotgun guy, and now this insane egomaniac is the perfect fit for captain. Almost like it's the same guy too. We got any other legends that I'm not aware of around?

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #589428

BONERMASTER wrote:I see the dreamteam starting to take shape here. We already got the warden covered with the shotgun guy, and now this insane egomaniac is the perfect fit for captain. Almost like it's the same guy too. We got any other legends that I'm not aware of around?
The traitor
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... ead#unread
https://scrubby.melonmesa.com/round/152195
The changeling
https://i.imgur.com/ucHWeXw.png (from https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=28438)
The mime
BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #589478

Rohen_Tahir wrote:
BONERMASTER wrote:I see the dreamteam starting to take shape here. We already got the warden covered with the shotgun guy, and now this insane egomaniac is the perfect fit for captain. Almost like it's the same guy too. We got any other legends that I'm not aware of around?
The traitor
https://scrubby.melonmesa.com/round/152195
The changeling
https://i.imgur.com/ucHWeXw.png (from https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=28438)
The mime
DISAGREE with the changeling choice, this guy was clearly born the ultimate captain, but man, the rest of the crew... :mrgreen: love it

BadSS13Player
Byond Username: BadSS13Player

Post by BadSS13Player » #589579

What was oranges' post in the thread? It's removed for peanut posting now and I remember it being funny.
SkeletalElite
Byond Username: SkeletalElite
Github Username: SkeletalElite

Post by SkeletalElite » #589584

BadSS13Player wrote:What was oranges' post in the thread? It's removed for peanut posting now and I remember it being funny.
something about it being our job to rub our balls on his face until he leaves and goes to another server or something like that
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #589590

Until the mastermind behind /tg/station leaves us for his next big idea
Spoiler:
It’s easy. You just need to move on -- like a plague of locusts. Like a fucking plague. Failure is a core tenet of liberalism. When life closes a door, it opens a window. And if the fall is too steep, use the fire exit. Run to the roof -- you always have that airship on the dock. The most important thing is to keep moving. Keep dreaming. The auditors cannot get to you if you keep running -- very, very fast, from one fuck-up to the next.
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW: